Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a few female supremacy roleplays especially craving 40k right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katuzov

Fighter of the Nightman
[size=+2]Currently Seeking Femdom Roleplays

About me and about what I’m seeking:[/size]

I prefer long term roleplays but it is not required. Shorter roleplays are okay as well, however I am not looking for quick cyber sessions.

I have no interest in roleplays that revolve solely around sex, or in ones that include it in every single scene. Domination means more than sex, in my view. I prefer my character(s) to be dominated even outside of the bedroom.

I enjoy longer, detailed posts but understand conversational parts can be shorter. I believe I’m not alone when I say I do not like when my character’s actions and feelings are controlled.

I prefer to roleplay by email or Google Docs. I generally do not play well by messenger, but I can in a pinch. I’d also like to avoid roleplaying through PMs and I will not roleplay on a forum thread. I prefer to keep my roleplays private. However, I am willing to discuss other options.

Here are my ideas. These are some that come to mind, but this list is by no means exhaustive. I am happy to discuss different ideas.

[size=+2]Original:[/size]
  • Imperial:
    Small kingdom is invaded by a large empire dominated by women. After the war, the Empress/Queen forces the king of the conquered land (played by me) to be her slave. (Works with sci-fi or medieval fantasy)
  • Political:
    An ultra-feminist political party takes control of a legislative body despite the efforts of my character. (Works with any genre/time period)
  • Business:
    My character loses his company to a hostile takeover, and must please the new owner in order to keep his job.
  • Fantasy:
    My character is a wizard/warlock and your character seeks out my power and begins to take it from me and overpower me. (Lots of scenarios can come out from this as well as different time periods.)

[size=+2]Fan Fiction[/size]

• Wheel of Time:
    Lanfear, other female forsaken, Amyrlin Seat, Red/Black Ajah with the Dragon Reborn.
  • Elder Scrolls:
    Lots of possibilities.
  • Star Wars:
    Evil Amidala takes control of the galaxy with help from Anakin as she turns him to the dark side.
  • Warhammer 40k:
    Sisters of Battle serving an *Empress rather than an Emperor.

If any of these interest you, or if you have some ideas of your own, please feel free to share any ideas you have. I am open to suggestions and other storylines. I am happy to discuss different ideas and develop worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom