Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House of Pleasure (anyone is welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the house at the end of the street, where girls who ran away from their homes live and make a living by doing things that most people could never imagine. They enjoy what they do and they do their job well.

Paul had heard about this place though a business contact. After a few drinks on a Friday night, he had the mad idea of paying it a visit.
An imposing house he thought as he straightened his suit and knocked on the door, unsure what to expect

Anya, being the only girl available at the moment, answered the door. "Welcome to our House of Pleasure, I'm Anya and I'll take care of you tonight. How long will you be staying?" She asked sweet and seductively.

Sitting on the couch in the livingroom was a young woman. Her curly red hair bounced as she turned to face Eric. "Welcome, Sir." She stood and walked to him. The ruffles on her dress swayed as she stopped. "Am I to your liking sir? What would you like tonight?"

Scott, An average sized man walked into the House wearing his get comfortable attire, which was a tank top and shorts. Usually alternating colors between blues, blacks, and reds, He did have some of the stranger colors like purple and brown, but today it was the all black day.

He didn't really know what he was in the mood for, but just wanted some company with an attractive woman whom didn't want to rush things but like a slow, pleasuring hand to touch her.

He brushed back a few charcoaled colored strands of hair out of his eye so that his eyes of emerald could check out the ladies. Seeing one of interest he moved over to the sofa and sat down beside her. "Hello. How are you this fine day?"

The woman was young, barely an adult.. her amber hair long to her middle back; her body tight and perky, clad in a short, loose fitting purple dress, through which her nipples were very, very noticeable. She looked to Scott as he sat beside her, biting her bottom lip.. moving a hand to his thigh as she mumbled into his ear. "Good day.~"

Scott smiled at the young lady with appreciation of her beauty. He couldn't help but notice her nipples for the purple dress she wore was exceptionally designed to show off the gorgeous body of the one whom wore it.

He swallowed hard when he felt her soft hand come to rest on his thigh. His eyes looked down at her hand than back up to her just as she mumbled a good day into his ear.

"Hello, My name is Scott and its a pleasure to meet you." he smiled at her, his eyes slowly moving down to look upon her nipples once more before looking back up and into her eyes. "Would you care to go some place better?" he blushed a little ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom