Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fruit's workshop

Fruit

Best Girl
TfjMkVA.png

This thread is for my WIPs. Please don't comment.

Last edited:
jvdD5R5.png

Welcome! I'm Fruit!

If you're struggling with writing a good request thread, look no further!

I've compiled some tips and suggestions to help you craft a solid request thread!

Thanks to @cat. for helping with the coding!!
yyyyyyyy

WrmSyoh.png
                                         Rule 1: 'Brevity is key!'
There is a reason videos on TikTok get more exposure than those on YouTube.

We live in time where people seek condensed and digestible content.

Remember that 99% of the people clicking on your thread don't even know whether they want to write with you.

Very few of them will invest time and effort into reading your long paragraphs. This is why you should only include relevant information in your request thread.

But what even is relevant information?

The primary purpose of your Request Thread is to sell you as a potential partner to all the random people skimming through your thread.
The secondary purpose to filter out people that don't match what you're looking for.
This means that you should only include information that accomplishes one of those two goals.
Consequently, if you have a sentence that achieves neither of these things, it probably should be taken off your thread.
A lot of the information people throw in their RTs can be exchanged during the planning phase of an RP.
Many of the separate lists people make (Kinks, Pairings, Fandoms, Settings, etc..) can be discarded; all such information should be reflected in your plots.

What attracts people to writing with you? 🡒 Your plots. That's it. 99% of us are clicking on RTs looking, exclusively, for plots that we like.
What filters out people you don't want? 🡒 Your limits. Your must-have kinks. People writing on mediums you don't write on.​

Examples of Useless Information
-Your name & age & writing experience: We see your name on your profile. Your age could only drive people away if it's on either extreme, but could never attract partners. "Experience" is too loosely-defined these days and largely irrelevant.
- Extensive Lists of Kinks: A linked F-list is perfectly fine, and you should include your demanded kinks, but large lists of everything you would do will just clutter the thread.
- Pairings & Settings: This would hardly attract partners by itself, and should be naturally reflected in your plot section. That said, if you only write realistic or historical stories, for an example, you should mention that.
- Face-claims: Entirely irrelevant. This is the sort of information that can be discussed during the brainstorming phase in DMs.
- Premade Characters & Worlds: It isn't the sort of information that will convince people to message you. You can keep it in a thread in the journal section.
- Sentences with no added value: If deleting the sentence changes nothing, then you should probably delete it. An example would be "I don't care about your irl gender", or "I won't write anything against site rules", or "I can write on threads, DMs, E-mail, Docs, or Discord."
Examples of Good Information
- Plots: This is the most important section in your thread. Through reading your plots, people will get an idea on the kinks, pairings, and fandoms you like.
- Your must-have kinks & hard limits: This will filter out incompatible partners.
- Medium: Do you only write in DMs or threads? Specify that. If you're down to write anywhere, no reason to state that.
- Posting Length & Frequency: It's good to set expectations early.
- Fandoms: This is only a good idea if you're looking for many fandoms. Otherwise, I'd recommend you write plots featuring the fews fandoms you're seeking.
- Writing Samples: Entirely optional, but those are good to discern compatibility and attract partners. Two samples are plenty enough

yyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyy
iGwhSZy.png
     Rule 2: 'Sell Yourself'
Your thread should not feel like a resume!

You're a writer, above all else, so hook the reader with your words!

Crack a joke.
Propose a philosophical dilemma.
Ask them a riddle.​

Let the reader get a sense of your personality through your words.

Otherwise, it'll feel like it was written by AI.

iGwhSZy.png
  Rule 4: 'Understand the Market'
Some kinks are exceptionally niche. The sad reality is that if only a small demographic is seeking the same things as you, you will probably not get a lot of interest even if you happen to have the most amazing RT.

If you're okay with that, then good on you. It's important to have reasonable expectations and you're allowed to have standards and specific wants.

However, if you're not, then consider broadening up your interests a bit to cater to more people or relaxing some of your limits.​

Lcqixpy.png
                              Rule 3: 'Presentation Matters!'
Short sentences & bullet points are generally easier to read than paragraphs. That said, small paragraphs are okay if you can keep the reader hooked.

Important things go on top: Posting Length & Frequency, Kinks & Limits, Plots, etc..
Least important things go on bottom: Samples, Fandoms, etc..

Graphics and coding can make your thread more attractive to read and more memorable but they're not required at all.

Spoiler/Accordion tags are helpful to tidy things up but note that overusing them would not be a good idea. You don't want to put many clicks between people and what you want them to see. Spoilering plots, in my opinion, is a bad idea. Spoilering writing samples is fine.

Most people put their plots on the bottom of their threads and spoiler them. This makes people have to scroll down and click in order to see their plots which is bad. When writing plots, I recommend not writing everything down. Leave it somewhat vague; this helps people come up with their own interpretation. It's better than making people feel like they're following a script you've written down.

Another important point to consider is that most of the userbase, most of the time, browse the site on their mobile devices. If you use coding and graphics, you should make sure everything is comfortably accessible and legible on mobile devices and not just computers.

We have pretty good BB Code templates here for reference. Feel free to customize them and move sections around as you wish.​
XX

Lcqixpy.png
                              Rule 5: 'Label it Right!'
There are fifty threads in a single page of the RTs section. This means your thread is competing with fourty nine threads for visibility. When you bump, your thread will likely only remain on the front page for maybe two hours max. This means you need a title that will draw people and make them want to click.

Your goal isn't strictly to go for a title that perfectly captures what you want, but also something that catches eyes.
Use short phrases and either all caps or decorative text for maximum eye catching potential.

"dom m for sub f" is very bland and uninteresting.
"STARWARS & ROMANCE" is great because shows what you're looking for + all caps will draw the eye.
"Temptations" Although this is uninformative, the ambiguity might draw some curious clicks. The font being different will also quickly catch eyes.

Last edited:
karabanner.png

M x M | MC's Submissive Only | Fandoms | PM & Discord Preferred | Status: Open​

Hello, I am Kara. I enjoy writing fandoms with darker themes, such as kidnapping, non-con, and violence. I play sub male characters against dom male characters.

KaraTypoAM.png
KaraTypoLF.png
KaraTypoP.png
I prefer playing male characters, but am willing to play FxM
OOC Friendly
Easy-going
MC's are submissive only
PM and Discord preferred (possibly threads)
I mostly play canon characters, but can play OCs too
My posting ranges from multiple replies a day to once a week depending on if my depression is acting up or I am busy (I'm a caregiver for my brother).​
Post length: 3+ Lines
Third Person Only
Dom Male Characters
Characters ages 20+
Looking to play against canon characters, but am more than happy to modify the ideas.
I do not care on your gender. As long as you are nice to me.
50:50 smut-to-plot ratio​

Limits
Watersports
Choking
Oral (giving, this one I'm always worried about)
Mind control, spanking,
Dub-con
Begging and dirty talk from MC
Nipple clamps
Diapers
Being tied up to where it's cutting into or bruising his/her skin
Sci-fi ✦ Horror ✦ Adventure
✦ Action ✦ Fantasy ✦ Darker romances
Kinks
Non-con
Biting
Chest/breast Play
Licking Ear Lobes
Nibbling
Hair pulling (YC pulling MC's)
Tentacles
Kidnapping
Anal (receiving)
Cunnilingus (receiving)
D/s dynamics (MC will be the sub)
Being the victim/In danger

trbanner.png

CravingsKara.png
I've tried to start this plot a couple of times without success:
Loosely based on Vampire Knight: During their time in the womb, one brother (YC) unintentially absorbed his brother (MC), leaving him sickly state. Feeling guilty about his brother's condition, YC becomes a vampire hunter when he discovers that vampire blood can serve as temporary fix to save MC's life. The vampires eventually find out about the vampire hunter's plan to treat his sickly brother with their blood leading them to go after MC.
* If you're uncomfortable with incest, there doesn't have to be any smut/romance between the twin brothers. Smut can happened between the vampires and MC.
FandomsKara.png

Fandoms (# of ~ denotes current level of interest)
* Bizarre Adventures of Jojo ~~~ - Dio (YC) crashes a party that Johnathon has held in honor of his and his fiancee's engagement. Dio knowing how much money Jojo has would try and split the couple up so he could marry Jojo himself.
*Nightwing~~ I would love to play as Nightwing against a villain.
* Supergirl
1.) Darkseid captures Supergirl and takes her to Apokalips to make her the general of his army by any means necessary.
2.) Darker Romance: Supergirl is captured and the victor of the coliseum games will win the right to her. She will eventually fall in love with the warrior who won.
* Spidergwen~
* Spiderman~
* Anything DC~
* CW Nancy Drew
* Avatar The Last Airbender~ YC - Male Katara
* Harry Potter ( 18+ required )~
* Bleach
* Antisepticeye and Darkiplier~ based off a AMV I found ((It's a 4 part but I like part 1 the most ))
* Resident Evil~
1.) Maybe Leon Kennedy against Krauser. If you want to do this ideas. It will be a dark rp.
2.) Leon (MC) x Villian (YC, canon or original). Darker roleplay that will include non-con and violence.
* Shadowhunter ~ (I haven't done this yet.)
* Percy Jackson ( 18+ Required )
* Darkiplier ~ ( mxm or fxm ) I'm really missing doing markiplier rps. If anyone wants to be Darkiplier I am down for it.
* Warframe
* Fantastic Four anime series from 2006~
* Someone to play against a Princess Jasmine or Aladdin. I am down for mxm.
* Lucifer
* Genderbent Ariel~
* Blood of Zeus~
* Inuyasha~~
I really wanna do this one. I'd play as Inuyasha against whoever or Kagome.
* Naruto~ (MxM)Maybe where Kakakshi gets caught by the Akatsuki.
* Corpse Husband- Corpse could be a demon in this. (So he'd be a villain, I'd play the victim. )
* To Your Eternity
* Apollo (Netflix Anime Series) - Apollo (MC) would get kidnapped by YC (canon or original).
* Bastard!! (Netflix Anime Series)
* Danny Phantom- I would love to play Sam Manson as a 24-year-old ghost hunter against Danny who has turned evil.
Original Characters I am looking to play
Adam O'toole
Species: Human
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Personality: Adam is shy and sensitive. Basically traumatized after everything he has been through. Adam is a submissive and Falcon's husband.
Types of RPs: Kidnapping, master/slave, horror, dark romance
Possible RP Setting: Fantasy, modern, modern fantasy

Falcon Young
Species: Angel-Demon Hybrid
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: Feisty and quick to lose his temper. Falcon is a submissive and Adam's husband.
Types of RPs: Kidnapping, master/slave, horror, dark romance
Possible RP Setting:

Last edited:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UcPmfLg.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pharetra ex non dui fringilla rhoncus. Aenean posuere orci vel sapien placerat vehicula. Quisque ut bibendum metus, in egestas ipsum. Donec vel tellus porta mauris faucibus consectetur. Nunc vitae libero pretium, pretium augue eu, volutpat lectus. Aliquam sed nulla consequat, venenatis enim quis, venenatis libero. Aenean semper pellentesque elit in mattis. Sed sed sagittis risus, eu euismod ligula. Aliquam ornare, leo et maximus interdum, tellus arcu dignissim sapien, vitae accumsan magna metus eu ligula. Aenean semper pellentesque elit in mattis. Sed sed sagittis risus, eu euismod ligula. Aliquam ornare, leo et maximus interdum, tellus arcu dignissim sapien, vitae accumsan magna metus eu ligula
SjkQFAN.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pharetra ex non dui fringilla rhoncus. Aenean posuere orci vel sapien placerat vehicula. Quisque ut bibendum metus, in egestas ipsum. Donec vel tellus porta mauris faucibus consectetur. Nunc vitae libero pretium, pretium augue eu, volutpat lectus. Aliquam sed nulla consequat, venenatis enim quis, venenatis libero. Aenean semper pellentesque elit in mattis. Sed sed sagittis risus, eu euismod ligula. Aliquam ornare, leo et maximus interdum, tellus arcu dignissim sapien, vitae accumsan magna metus eu ligula. Aenean semper pellentesque elit in mattis. Sed sed sagittis risus, eu euismod ligula. Aliquam ornare, leo et maximus interdum, tellus arcu dignissim sapien, vitae accumsan magna metus eu ligula

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
8XFNQZY.png
CRAVING: DND-style world
I usually stay far, far away from high fantasy settings but recently I've been craving something on that end of things. Something not super in depth, as I am not overly familiar with the world, but that does take place in those worlds. I'm not very picky about what we do inside of this world, but I'd love to try something out. I have an OC that might fit, but he's a Duergar so ... well, height-difference kinks aside, it might be a logistical nightmare to write smut with him. On the other hand, he's pretty sexy.
CRAVING: Broacien
I really, really want to write in the universe I wrote called Broacien. I'd love to explore slavery, servitude, role-reversals and pairings that transcend cultures, ethnicities and religions. I'm willing to entertain any pairings you may come up with, even those I'd otherwise not really be interested in. If you have any interest in this world whatsoever, please PM me.

Last edited:
pxGWcUH.png

Help Desk | FAQ | Chat & Discord Rules | Status/Profile Update Guidelines
Request Thread & Bumping Policy | Staff List

Hello (username)! We're over the moon to have you!
I am
Rheya ~ a Welcoming Committee member.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
By now, you've probably noticed you're G R E Y and have limited access.
Don't worry, this is only temporary and a part of our verification process.
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Once 24 hours has passed and you've made 3 posts (forum games excluded), you'll turn B L U E
and have member privileges, which includes private messaging (PM) other members and editing your posts.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Reaching the 3 posts requirement is easy and can be done in several ways:
Posting in the General Discussion,

Creating a request thread,
Welcoming other new members,
And even replying in your introduction thread.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Just make sure you read the Site Rules before posting.
2YPbgaD.png
So what can you do while you wait to turn B L U E ?
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

- Ready to dive into RP?
Create a Request Thread, they're a great way to attract like-minded writers; and while you can't start a conversation with them just yet, members can PM you.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

- Looking to add that extra special touch to your request thread or Journal?
Check this helpful list of BB Codes or browse templates created by our amazing Design Team.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

- Get to know the Blue Moon community!
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
By posting in Chat, joining our Discord, browsing the forums, or customizing your profile.

A personalized question can be about anything; how did you find the site? When did you first start roleplaying? Why do you enjoy sniffing butts?

Last edited:
RT Banner

Spa
Cover

Spa🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ The Pirate's Code

•Ahoy, Sailor! In this little bit I'm going to hit the high points that aren't covered in the calling card above, give you some details about me and then a touch about what I'm bringing to my writing or at least attempting to.​
•I'm 28, I just stepped up into the role of supervising a crew of linemen and helping them maintain 3000 square miles of cable plant. It's.. a lot. I'm learning a lot at the moment and there are times currently where I am just stressed. My muse lately has been flighty and my energy gets sapped by my day. With that said, writing is where I'm able to spend time a lot lately.. so typically I'm still here just don't think I am ignoring you for a specific reason if I am online and active but not responding to our story specifically. I'm usually pretty talkative and communicative, letting my partners know what's going on with me and how I'm feeling about our stories (or I at very least try to be.) I like to be friendly with my partners and talk to them as friends, but if that's not your thing - no big deal I can respect those boundaries.​
•As the above states, I write male characters versus female characters pretty much exclusively - that's a line I have yet to cross. I really only write in PMs anymore, but I could be swayed to write in threads if it's just something I can't resist and my potential partner hates PMs. We'll.. figure it out. I've been writing for several years at this point, slowly devolving away from vanilla and slice-of-life style stories, delving into the more adventurous things. I've yet to stop exploring, so there's a lot of things I intend to continue exploring given the right story.​
•Expect something around 60:40 or 70:30 plot:smut from me depending on the story and setting. I do my best to focus on details and do what's within my power to further the plot with my posts. By no means am I a perfect writer, but I do think I'm not bad.
Spa🐠 🐠 🐠 What I Seek

I'm on the hunt for treasure. Treasure in words, dripping in detail and desire if you will. I'm hunting partners willing to go on journeys and adventures with me. I'm looking for folks willing to paint pictures and build worlds with me. I'm also looking for partners who can help me explore and learn things that I may not be terribly familiar with. My posting frequency need not impact yours - I am patient, you post at your pace and I will post when you get something to me. Most of us are busy folks, that's no secret. I'll do you the same courtesy I expect from you on an extended silence and reach out to check on to make sure you're still interested and enjoying what we've started, however (usually after a week or even two of silence depending on the pace of our stories.) If I get nothing, but later you come back because something just happened, no big deal - I'm not one to hold grudges honestly. I'm usually pretty happy to jump right back in.​

Ultimately, I'm after partners that can match my posts for the most part. That's just usually how I function myself, though I'll admit to getting carried away on specific things at times. If I write 4000-5000 words on a huge, involved scene I'm not expecting the same in a return post unless it's absolutely warranted (I'm not expecting it in any case, but it sure would be nice :cry: )​

Plots Headers

SpaSpaSpaSpa
SpaSpaSpaSpa
SpaSpaSpaSpa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa
Spa

Spacer 🐙 ▷ Highlight O/Os​

move table right

YESNO
• Teasing
• Sexy/Slutty Clothing
• Public Play
• Rough
• Power Struggles
• Foreplay
• Kemonomimi
• Modernized Fantasy
taking up space to increase the width
• Non-con
• Dub-con
• Bathroom play
• Vore
• Excessive Gore
• Bad ends
• Abuse
taking up space to increase the width
MMdrymx.png

Spacer🦑Space Pirates [Sci-fi/Modern-ish ; Bandit or Mercenary x Pirate Queen ; Power Struggles, Roughness]

This one loosely plays stems from both of my writing samples. I have one singular OC of mine that's a bit of a pet project. He's based off of a D&D character I play in a homebrew campaign that is a very gritty system and set in a futuristic, corporation ridden space exploration based world. Also existing with those corporations and operating just on the fringe of their view and the law are.. well, you guessed it: Space Pirates and even lower than that, bandits. This story would focus on my character, Buck - and if you're interested specifically a Pirate Queen nicknamed 'Goldeneyes', but otherwise we can discuss your character and build her. Just because my character exists in a world that I'm aware of does not mean I don't expect my partner to be allowed input, I want you to be involved in building our version of this world and writing it as much as anything.​
Spacer🦈Horns, Tails, Hooves and Fangs [Modern Fantasy ; Victim x Succubus ; Power Struggles, Female Lead, Roughness]

My pipe dream, my elusive golden snitch. I'll level with you, I don't have much on this one. I want it, but it becomes difficult to figure out how to write it without being entirely smut or without a succubus flat out killing the victim outside of some corny little loophole written in. If you feel like you want to tackle this with me, I mean.. you'll get a mighty fine share of my treasure once I do happen to find it.​
Samples Banner

Writing Sample [NSFW]

The guttural sound of a high-caliber revolver discharger followed by shrapnel tearing through finely manufactured carbon-fiber armor silenced the din of what had become a battlefield in the middle of the street. The quiet was short-lived, interrupted by the sputtering and coughing of the man Buck had just brought to his knees. Despite the outward appearance of the crew Buck was dealing with, they were nothing more than what he was used to dealing with: bandits. A kind all his own, really. Buck fancied himself a pit of a pirate hunter, a bandit king, a mercenary.. if you would. He wasn't in it for good.. or bad.. or even money, really - though a fine batch of credits wired into his illegally held accounts certainly helped sway him to perform a job.

Today.. well, it was no different. He and his crew were bounty hunting to build capital and invest it into arms and ammunition for their next big job. The chase had brought them to a station heavily infested with Buck's favorite thing to hate: Empire Soldiers. "Power Suit Jockeys." He spat the words out from the bridge as he viewed them patrolling from several camera feeds. They kept eyeing his ship, as if they knew Buck and his ilk were not supposed to be there. This was going to end poorly. "If I ever get my hands on a set of that powered armor.." He grinned, imagining what havoc he could wreak inside of bandit ship.

CLANG CLANG CLANG!

The sharp banging of metal against metal at the man-door of the ship interrupted his twisted fantasy of destroying a bandit ship from the inside out while wearing a freshly stolen set of Empire power armor was interrupted by.. someone. He growled his frustration and stomped his way from the bridge to where the sound was coming form. "Who the fuck?!" He shouted the expletive as he yanked the sliding door aside to see who was making such a racket at his door. "Excuse me, sir. Are you the captain of this vessel?"

"No."

"Where's the captain?"

"Gone."

"I need to speak to him immediately."

"You can't.

The Empire soldier huffed out a sigh at Buck, growing impatient quickly. "I need to speak to the captain of this vessel immediately. You are not allowed to be here."

Buck grinned when he knew he had gotten under the soldier's skin. He looked over the individual, scanning for shockguard badges or anything denoting a special status. Nothing. "I think he just stepped out. Here, let me fetch him for you." Buck stepped past the soldier and looked out the door, noting that there were two other guards accompanying him. They looked at Buck, then each other in confusion.. and they simply had to be wondering what the smirk on the grizzled Pirate hunter's face could mean.

Buck was not a small man, but he wasn't lumbering or slow either. Displaying an immense amount of dexterity he slipped forward and snatched one of the guards' sidearms from its holster. He discharged it twice into the guard opposite him's lower half, leaving him yelping and screaming for help. Before the third guard, the one behind him and seemingly the one in charge react, Buck had wheeled and delivered a swift kick to send him reeling forward into the ship. The sound of an armored body hitting the floor in a heap was followed by the door slamming shut behind him.

"What are you-?!"

"Shut up, you piece of Empire trash! Beating on my ship!" Buck threw himself at the soldier and down the two went no sooner than the soldier had picked himself up from the initial hit. The two rolled around, fighting for purchase and grabbing at anything they could to seek an advantage. Finally Buck found hold, one hand grabbing tightly to the other man's collar. His hand slid behind him to produce one of two ivory-handled knives that he adored, bringing it to his victim's throat to end this and spill Empire blood finally.

Cling. Cling. Cling. Cling.

The distinct sound of pointed heels falling on stone floors drew him from his slumber, Buck groggily fading in and out consciousness a few times as he looked around. He was still on his ship.. but.. was he tied up? He groaned as he moved his head, looking down at himself to find that he was not only bound, but he was bound a little bit more than what he would consider securely. The glowing ropes of plasma hummed while they coiled around his midsection to secure him to the chair he was set in - which he could tell was recently bolted down to the floor.

Someone was there. "Hey, Empire asshole."

"Tais-toi, idiot." The feminine voice spoke up from behind him. The figure looming over his form as she studied him. Lyna Piers was not a very well-known Empire official.. but that might have been because she was a succubus who killed most of the people she captured. It seemed Buck would not due to die, however.. She stepped in front of him slowly. Velvet wings unfurled, pointed tail whipping back and forth in frustration as her slender body swayed delightfully. Her French accent was heavy as she spoke, but she was understandable. "Monsieur Buck.. you cause quite a lot of trouble~" she spoke as she stepped forward, one leg crossing in front of the other. The swept back horns peeked above dark purple hair, lust-filled eyes stared at him as she grew closer and closer. "Normally I'd kill a man like you.. without thinking.. drain them until they're no good and toss them aside a useless husk.." She explained, her hands landing on his knees as she leaned down to look into his eyes.

Ever fearless, Buck grinned at his captor. "I suppose this isn't a normal occasion, then? What? Feeling generous? How kind of you to let me go. I'll be on my way then." He spoke as if she'd already let him go, moving his head from left to write and pretending to be walking down the street as a happy go lucky citizen.

"No, fool! You arrogant-" She shrieked and lashed out at him with her pointed, manicured nails. They tore through the surface layer of flesh and cut skin, exposing cuts to cool air.

Buck grit his teeth and growled like a savage, stomping his feet down into the floor beneath him as muscles tensed while he stared at the vixen abusing him. "If I could get my hands on you.." He mused, only able to imagine how much pent up sexual frustration he could possess after all of this fighting lately.

"Yes, Buck?" She smirked wickedly, wheeling on him again as his arrogance faded slightly. She settled into his lap now, her aroma permeating the air around him and filling his nostrils. Lilac and lavender would assault his senses, as would the soft skin of anything that was exposed on her - which was a lot. The leather ensemble she was wearing did very little covering, and she rolled her hips into Buck's lap like a needy whore in heat. "What would you do, Monsieur?" She smirked and leaned in close, draping her arms over his shoulders and letting her body lay against his, breasts pressed against him and her lower body suffocating the erect cock trapped beneath his pants. "You could have me, Monsieur Buck~ I could be yours for the taking.. as much as you want.. for a price.." She shifted her head slightly, sucking softly on his earlobe before letting out a moan that would have made any normal man melt. "For the price of information.. I could be yours.. Think about it, Monsieur." And like that, she rose from him and left. The sweet sounds of her heels tapping away on the metal floor as she led herself to the bridge of his ship to let him steep in his own issues of wondering whether or not she had convinced him that her body was worth his being a Bandit King.

Writing Sample B
This might be cheating, but I'm sending you to another thread of mine where I've written out an adventure of a character of mine. Click here for the sample, ye scallywag~

Last edited:
banner.png

BMj5s43.png
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex

Are you a bot?

garrusone.png

Site Rules

garrusthree.gif

Help Desk

garrustwo.png

Customize Your Profile

Last edited:
eX0rM6U.png

What I bring
  • Posting from 1 to 5 times per week. This isn't a hard number, it can be more, or it could be less. If I cannot post in a given week I will do my best to let you know, but life happens and I have other priorities outside of the rp.
  • Multi-Paragraph. Even when writing fight scenes out I try to give 2 paragraphs, never less than one.
  • Details. I love all the details, how is my character's breathing, heart rate, what are they thinking, did their eyes go wide, blink fast, what hand are they attacking with, what motion is the limb moving in. What hurts, what surprised them, how's the weather… I also love to use fluffy words, metaphors, and things that keep it interesting to me. I try to use a variety of vocabulary (though I am not always successful)
What you (hopefully) bring
  • Post when you can. I am extremely patient. I might check in after a week, but it is more just to make sure you are still interested. Even then I may not, I will give you all the space you want/need. If you ghost me, then so be it. It happens to everyone and I will not hold it against you in the slightest, this is a hobby, it isn't personal.
  • Paragraph to multi-paragraph. Anything less than a paragraph of writing generally means a lack of details about what is happening and gives me very little to work with. I will give some notice about it, but after too many times (no set hard number) I will drop the roleplay.
  • Details. I provide them, and I want them back in return. I understand if you don't use all the same fluffy prose and words, but give me some details, please. What hand, foot, etc is your character attacking with, where is it aimed, what are they thinking, motives, plans, surprised, etc.
  • Your IRL gender doesn't matter to me at all and is irrelevant to the gender of the character you play.

IQpTACc.png

f6qiW4X.png
TkKu0Eb.png
yUe1hJp.png
  • BDSM elements
  • Femdom
  • Clothed sex/mostly clothed sex involving superhero/villainess suits
  • Having a story of some kind
  • Ballbusting
  • Anal
  • Revealing alter-egos/unmasking
  • Smoking
  • Pregnancy, or even the threat of it
  • Toilet play
  • Romance/Love
  • Batman x Catwoman
  • Batman x Poison Ivy
  • Batman x Female Riddler
  • Batman x Harley Quinn
  • Batman x ANY FEMALE VILLAIN (who does not have superhuman strength or speed)
  • YC does not have to be canon

v5KBtnr.png

Themes
  • Combat: This is an essential thing for me to have in a roleplay. I love juicy detailed fight scenes. I am extremely old school (or just plain different) in that I don't want any part of the fight skipped. I hate one or two blow fights, beat MC up. This doesn't mean bone-breaking or any last effects, but please show him who's boss. Don't worry, MC will fight back.
  • Defeat: This is a non-negotiable, MC will lose. I love it when the hero, who is supposed to win, just doesn't. It can be for a variety of reasons, but I want to see MC lose to YC more often than not. In that same regard, I generally never want MC to win, and at best stalemate the encounter.
  • Bondage: Incorporating the previous two will keep me very happy, adding this in, is icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom