Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Kal'dorei druid LF WoW Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amallah

Super-Earth
Looking for someone interested in playing out a storyline in World of Warcraft. If you're not too familiar with WoW, that's fine. I can provide pictures for places you're not too familiar with if needed. The general idea:

---

Amallah Nightwalker is a druid known for his ferocity and dominance on the battlefield. As is usual among his kind, the druid is a rather handsome specimen. His golden eyes are alluring, and rarely failed to draw the gaze of swooning women. That, combined with his natural scent of crushed pine cones and cool, forest air, it was difficult to resist him. The druid’s most recent heroics in Pandaria and Draenor, however, left him with much-deserved free time on his hands. When he isn't traveling or staying at his Garrison, he can often be found people-watching while sitting on one of the many bridges in Stormwind, or on his favorite box in the Trade District. He seemed rather bored, and it wasn’t until a young woman came along that his luck seemed to change.

---

Some OOC info:

* Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
* Name: Amallah
* Faction: Alliance
* Race: Kal'dorei
* Currently seeking: A female companion for his travels.
* Currently not seeking: Worgen, Tauren, Orcs, Pandaren, and Forsaken.

I am available to play over email, PMs, or Notes on F-List. I also have a YIM that I made for F-List plays that I can use for this as well! For a list of my kinks, you can check out my F-List profile for my character: https://www.f-list.net/c/amallah%20nightwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom