Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brides of the Jungle Interest Check

Insomnia.Adventures

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Deep in a jungle, beneath a twisting canopy of leave and vines stalked by both predator and pray, a mighty tribe has carved out a place for life. With wild beasts that would as soon eat human as animals their society has been ruled by the strong and fierce hunters who can build and protect a home in the treetops.

In this tribe, as a boy comes of age, he leaves his home to venture into the forest. If he survives a year in the wilds he may return and take a wife. Called the hearth wife she is his strong partner and equal and will help him build a home. Once a home is complete he may, in time, take on other wives each with a title and task to fit the families needs and each with a rank within the family.

Sometimes, to better secure survival, a few men will join together to build a home, sharing the dangers, labors, and wives between them.

Simply put this would be an rp about a man (or men) and the many brides surviving in a jungle full of things that would like very much to eat them. Some of the "wives" are as follow.

The Mother Wife: In charge of raising the babies and birthing most of them
The Spear Wife: Helps with the hunting
The Bow Wife: Protects the home while other fighters are away
The Herb Wife: Healer and herbalist
The Loom Wife: Crafting and fixing
The Forge Wife: Weapon crafting, sometimes chosen to "forge" an alliance.

I'm more than open to ideas for other wives.

I'd like to start it with the household already established and a new wife being introduced to the mix though other plots can happen.

This idea is intended to be open to a bunch of relationships both among the husbands and wives and between the wives themselves. Dominant wives are more than welcomed for the higher ranking positions.

Anyone interested?

If Anyone's interested check out the profile page here

For the IC Thread go HERE

I was wondering why there were only three husbands for so many women allowed. Why not five or six men for all the women? Or we should have waited with starting the rp until all slots got filled by someone. Or some of the wives could have fun with each other. By the way, were is the ooc thread for Brides of the Jungle?

I'm not sure there is one. Well my guess is all wives are allowed to fool around with each other. The game maker made themselves the Bed Wife, so I thought everyone playing was supposed to do at least one sexy scene with her.

Back
Top Bottom