Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family rp

malmshodes

Star
I know, its been done a thousand times, and has failed a hundred, but I've really been wanting to do a family rp, but somehow its just not the same when its only two people playing, and come on its a classic on this site.

For now I think it'll be an average sized family.
two-four kids and two parents.
If everything goes well after awhile I'd really love to do a family reunion type setting, but that's later on.

So anyone interested?

Also I kind of want to do a different type of rp that's more geared to having fun. Here's the link:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67639

Neat. Two more girls and I'll get a starter set up.
While we're waiting here are the Character sheets.

Name:
Position(father, daughter, son, etc, etc):
Orientation:
Kinks:
Personality:

okay from what i read you still need girls i would like to join i can play one of the daughters no prob

BlackStainedLips said:
I need to know who's gonna be the father to hash things out with him.

I'm not sure what misterking wants to be, so I'll wait for him before saying anything, but if he's not interested in the role of the father I'll take it :D

Name: Jeff Ackermann
Position: Father
Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks: TBD
Personality: Jeff is generous, kind, and willing to put the needs of other family members above his own. When life gets stressful he starts to have unseemly feelings about the children living under his roof, but he does his best to control them.

For the other posters here, what ages do you want your characters to be and what are the kinks you want to see?

Name:Sarah
position: daughter
orientation :bisexual
kinks: she is still finding out
personlity :she is emo always wearing all black and listening to dark music she likes dark things like vampires and werewolfs. she tends to keep to herself. she has this weird habit of just watching her family from a distance as if maybe she likes them more then she should and has deep secert feelings of wanting to sleep with her family

Name:Aria
Position:Daughter
Sexual Orientation:Bicurious
Kinks:To be pinned by strong muscular men, bondage, dirty dressing and is game to try anything new
Personality:A cheerleader in high school, twice voted as prom queen-She is popular. One of the most lively and cheerful people in the house though often has wet dreams about her family. Loves to show off her skin

Name: Jimmy
Position: Son
Orientation: Straight
Kinks: Dominating, oral, anal, etc, etc

Oh crap I just realized I forgot appearance in cs! Do you guys think we need that? If not then no worries. We'll just wait on blackstained lips and then get started.

Name: Abigail Ackerman (Tends to go by Abby)

Position: Mother

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Kinks: Oral (Giving and receiving), Anal on occasion, Light Bondage, Exhibitionist, Vanilla sex, Being Spontaneous, Massages (more to come)

Personality: Abigail tends to be strict on her kids as such any mother would but in turn tends to be generous with any rewards. When it comes to the kids schooling though she can be a royal bitch if she hears or see that they've been slacking. Expecting them to be doing well. With her only son Jim she doesn't mind that he stays at home provided he helps with the bills or is college. Towards Jeff she knowing he's the bread winner and does everything for him if its within her power to be able to do so. While she does have a part time job, she has turned into more of a stay at home wife. When she gets angry though clear the room, while she maybe smaller than everyone else her temper if WMD of its own calliber.

Appearance: Abigail is a shorter woman roughly a little under 5'5 but combined with an athletic and toned frame since she still runs everyday. One would never think that she was a mother of three by looking at her. Fortunately she is one of few women despite being in her early forties and still having beauty and skin tone of her mid thirties. Being the athletic sort she usually keeps her blonde hair that trails down slightly below her shoulders in a pony tail, but casually it is left straight or braids depending on the occasion. Blessed without having to wear glasses, letting her sparkling emerald colored eyes shine brightly.

Back
Top Bottom