Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jamii~ Furry, Neko etc Role-play

Jamii is an African word that roughly translates as "Family". That is what I'm looking for in a sense, I suppose a better word would be pack but I'm not familiar with the African translation!

Before I continue, I'll add that, I want so much more plot than smut but chemistry between characters is inevitable and can lead to sex. So it's not forbidden, just it shouldn't overshadow the story.

I don't have a specific pin-point for plots but this idea was loosely based off one. The whole notion is that we have sort of bonded together because we are all alone. Some of us were castaways from previous packs, too rebellious to kneel under an alpha or just never had a family in the first place. Against our small tribe are many challengers including; other packs, humans, and each other.

I'm hoping to make this a group role-play for five, maybe more. I'm willing to start with one and build to others. There's so much I'm looking for in this scenario, I could spend hours tapping along. Send me a PM and we can co-ordinate more!

On a side note, if you know of an established pride looking for members- could you direct me to such?

I also posted this in the Non-Sexual section of the forum before I discovered this one :s Hope that doesn't f- muh shizz up.

Back
Top Bottom