Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Alrighty, first order of business is to take role call. ^^ Just leave a reply here saying hi, then feel free to head over to the character profiles thread whenever you've got your character hashed out. Once that's done, we'll iron out any remaining details and get the role play started!

wildkat said:
hello i joined the roleplay and posted a character profile

Hi there wildkat. I'm glad to see that you're interested and I'm sorry to say, but I'm afraid we're not accepting any more people for this role play. I'll have to ask that you delete the character profile that you posted.

Well mine was a placeholder image for until I'm done drawing it. Other than the image I'm all ready to go whenever.

Alrighty then! Glad to have you all here. ^^ Now we just have to iron out the details real quick and then we can get this show on the road. :D Which actually... Might just be the posting order. I can't think of anything else we'd really need to go over.

Going by my group role play protocol, we'll determine the posting order by the sequence I recruited you lovely ladies. Which would be as such...

1. Stonetribe
2. messylips
3. zoraida
4. freckled_beauty

I presume none of you have any issues with this, but I'll ask anyways because I try to run my group role plays as professionally as possible. :p

Ah, there you are. ^^ Yeah, we're all going to have to let us know about any future absences so as to avoid confusion. But that's okay, you're here now. I'm fairly certain that we're all still very excited to get the role play started.

Back
Top Bottom