Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Dead Yet - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Monday I'm going to move ahead with any players who are still active, even if it becomes a 1x1 between Tasinga and myself until others either return or join anew. It's not fair for players to have to wait an excessive amount of days for other players.

If anyone wants to post please feel free. Even a few lines of wandering around the forest looking for others will be enough for me to bring you back into the story line.

In case anyone is wondering which characters are doing what:

Rosalind and Logan Played by Erubus and David Merlyn

They are literally right on top of each other. Logan is a few feet away, standing, and Rosalind is laying under shrubs. They can see each other and interact if they desire.

Naomi, Adelle and Dr. Beauman Played by PurpleHaze, Sakato-Chan, and myself

They are missing in action. If they do not show up in the next week real time (by 10/26/15) they'll become Walkers.

Cameron, Blondie, Eliza and Valerie Played by Tasinga Nightwolf, myself, and Madison Parker

They are in the same little clearing. Valerie has just spotted Cameron and he has heard her sounds, plus there is debris raining down from her hiding spot. Tasinga feel free to go ahead and post what he's doing and we'll bring Valerie into the game. I'm hoping he can lead them to a shelter somewhere soon and give them a reprieve, but before they get there I do want to throw a small fight with some Walkers at them just to let people demonstrate a little bit about their characters' abilities.

Guys, I'm seriously considering closing this group RP down. I really need at last a post a week from those participating and posts that add to the story. I know that you two ladies are doing the best you can to keep this going but it feels like it's sapping my everything to just push it along. I'm sorry; it started out with a bang but it's not working for me.

If there's a surge in interest and more descriptive posts in the next few days I'll reconsider, but otherwise I will probably end this RP officially on Monday 10/26/15.

Blame it on the Governer

walking-dead-governor-shooting-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom