Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Dead Yet - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I expect someone else besides me to post first? Because Naomi is pretty much still dozing in the dreamland.

If Naomi and Logan aren't planning on any other interactions I'll amend my post to being us into the morning hours.

I'll be posting to move us along this evening. David, if you want to do anything let us know. Hopefully by Mon. real time we'll get off the ship and on the shore, and then we can interact with some Walkers and get moving.

Tasinga, we don't know yet what Logan and Naomi are doing. It's slightly premature to say that they are going across the water when technically Logan is still in the cabin.

You can say that your character is in the water or swimming across but you can't puppet and write that the group has crossed or that anyone is shivering. I'm sorry honey but you'll have to edit that post or risk upsetting our other players. If you're unsure what puppeting is I can point you to the definition in BMR's rules.

Glad to have you here!

Did Adell swim aboard the boat the previous night? Maybe you could amend the post to show that, or make it so that she's coming from the near side and swims up that morning, or have her on the further side (where they are headed) so they can meet her on the shore?

Either way, welcome!

Hey Purplehaze do you want to post anything else? Otherwise I'll take us across the water and get this thing moving again.

:D

Cam's in. :D

On the bank where he is, which also was the bank that Blondie was on, is the Herrington Lake Marina. A looted marina awaits, but the facilities are there and there is a chance that there may be food still in the general store. Perhaps there are a few running vehicles they can use as well.

There's also the chance that there are people around...

I was not going to have him on the bank right away more come out of the woods near by or something idk I wanted someone else to post first

Yeah, I'm hoping that David, Purplehaze or Sakato-Chan will post. We had few others post characters sheets but they seem to have flaked.

Oh well. If no one posts by Monday at the latest I'll post a scene that breaks up the characters so that those of us who are able to write soon can do so, and then others can join back in when their schedule permits.

If you are still here and want to continue to play then you can write yourself into the group that is active at this time, consisting of the characters Cameron, Blondie, and Eliza. You can say that you fought through the hoard and somehow miraculously came upon them. I'm going to keep pushing the story forward and hopefully we'll get some group activity.

Let me know if you are having difficulty figuring out what to do with your character(s).

Notes about players' activity:
Purplehaze hasn't been on the site since 9/18/15
Thatguy has been gone since 9/22/15
Sakato-Chan, David Merlyn and Erybus were here yesterday but didn't post

That would be a good reason for being offline. I'm hoping that's the case, and they are not ill or worse.

Hey David if you want to break Logan away from the group he's in and join the active group you are more than welcome to. Otherwise if you want to wait for Naomi that's fine too. Just let me know what your thoughts are.

I meant to post this week but it suddenly got really busy. I'll be able to answer PMs and OOCs, but I may not be posting until Tuesday.

David I'll bring you back into the fold ASAP. Tasinga thank you for your patience in all of this. To everyone else, if you want to post over the weekend be my guest. I'll make sure to give your characters something to do once the weekend is over. If I can squeeze out some serious writing time then I'll certainly do so.

Hopefully by next week we can get some action back into the role play. Let me know if you're more interested in encounters dealing with conflict, relationships within the groups, etc.

Hi Madison,

Valerie looks good! I'm posting today in the thread, and you can put your character in the vicinity. If you want to be in one group or the other just describe where she is or what she sees so it's indicative of which party you want to be in.

Hi Tasinga,

I'm posting this morning to get us all rolling again. Hopefully those who have recently joined will be able to jump in and we can get this RP on the road once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom