Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking Dead / Z Nation - based RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Pulsar
Zombie-Apocalypse_1969711.jpg

The Group RP Died - 10/26/15

Welcome to the year 2020. The US went into martial law halfway into 2016, thwarting the elections that year and sending the economy into a tailspin. Wars escalated all over the planet, with drought, disease, and biological weapons plaguing the atmosphere, people began to die off for unexplained reasons.

Then the dead began to rise.

_ _ _ _ _

This RP will be run like other GM-run games; I'm laying out the scenarios and directing the game, giving the players NPCs to deal with, situations to overcome, and goals. Your characters should be realistic and should start out shortly after the dead began to rise.

If you'd like to have pre-existing relationships that can be arranged and worked into the backstory. I'll keep your goals reachable and the challenges moving at a decent pace.

Most of my posting will be Monday - Friday, though I'll be reachable for questions during most weekends.

Once I have at least two (but not more than five) interested people I'll post the OOC, the character sheet thread, and then the IC. Once the first goal is achieved we can decide if the game should continue or if we want to wrap it up and call it good.

Here are the OOC and Character Profile threads. Feel free to chat there and share your ideas for the role play. And YES, we're still accepting people.

Role play title: Not Dead Yet

OOC - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67649&pid=1705323#pid1705323
Character Profiles - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67652&pid=1705393#pid1705393

Love to have you! Go ahead and post your character and we'll try to get this puppy off the ground this week.

Bumping for interest.

Quick synopsis of where we are: All the characters are stranded on a half-submerged boat on a lake. They have built a raft so that they can cross the rest of the way in the morning. They have all just met so it is a great place to bring in more characters.

At this point we could use another male or female player or both.

We could always use another victim player! :D Go ahead and create your character in the profiles section here:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67652&pid=1705393#pid1705393

Once your character is approved you and I can post a couple of times so I can get a feel for your character before sticking him/her into one of the two groups that we've formed.

Welcome!

Hi Erebus!

The character is fine; you can go ahead and play her.

Right now we have one thread but we're differentiating between two groups with bold headers that list the characters who are in each group. We have a more active group that consists of the characters "Cameron, Blondie, and Eliza". The less active group consists of "Logan, Naomi, Adelle, and Dr. Beauman". And then we have you. Go ahead and post your character as alone in the forest near the lake. I'll bring in an NPC to interact with her a couple of posts before we run into one of the other groups.

Here is the IC link: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67678&pid=1706521#pid1706521

Nice to have you with us.

Madison Parker said:
Still openings?

Sure. Create a character in the 'Character Profiles' section and I'll look it over. Once it's approved you can jump in and post. Feel free to put any questions you have in the OOC. All the threads are titled 'Not Dead Yet'.

It was frickin' awesome while it lasted. :cool: I'd say it had an excellent GM but I'd be biased.

**Closing thread**

People will think this is up an running when it is not! So, please take conversations to PM!

Please make sure you are following the rules...

IX | NECROING THREADS
Typically, if a thread is dead for a month or more (the exception being Introductions, where if it’s been dead for a week or more), it's best to leave it as such. This especially goes for topics in Introductions, Questions & Suggestions and Bluemoon Academy. There can be exceptions at times. For instance, if a topic is appealing and you feel you have something profound to add to it and thus truly revive into a back and forth conversation, go for it. However, if you merely wish to add something like 'that made me lol', it's better to refrain from posting in that thread at all. The one section where necroing shouldn’t matter at all is in Forum Games. If you see a game you’d like to play, have no fear of jumping in and possibly bringing that particular game back to life, however don’t expect your post to add to your post count because it won’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom