Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voting on the Show (Tia and Alatriste)

Alatriste

Moon
Eric McCallister cleared his throat and smiled into the camera. The crew in front of him tensed as they made ready to roll film; behind him the production and stage assistants were busy tying down the girl to the table. Eric hadn't had a chance to look back at her recently but he could picture her in his mind's eye. And he felt quite jealous of the strangers who would have first crack at her. He'd have to give her some special attention after the cameras finished rolling.

Then came the director's call. "Ready, Eric? Action."

The host launched straight into the episode's preamble. "Welcome to our special bonus episode of Roomates Beware," he addresed the audience. "As you probably remember, a female cast member was voted off the show last week. Now, to get counter-votes, she's agreed to be tied down to a table for the entire hour. And in that hour, no less than seven different strangers will get to have their way with her...."

Eric stopped talking as the camera panned to the table. Then he began speaking again in voice-over mode. "There's our girl, and here's our first stranger!" The camera tracked to a rough-looking man in his forties, heavily tatooed and sporting a biker gang's jacket. He smiled greedily as he approached the table.

Andria had been voted off and she had agreed to be tied to the table for an hour. In that hour, seven different men were going to fuck her and she knew that. She was tied to the table and Andria was dressed as provokatively as it was possible to be. She had told the producers all the kinky clothing she would wear but, in fact, she was completely fucking naked and ready for them to fuck her.

And the first man was there. Andria knew what she had to do if she was to have any hope of ever being famous or of being the cunt of some rich fucker. So she groaned and she pushed her cunt towards him. And then, the man is forties released his cock from his trousers, without any preamble and he shoved his cock into her. She screamed around the gag that stopped her from making any sense and she lifted her legs so that her pussy was available to him AND the camera.

Writhing in pleasure she welcomed him into her. She might have been evicted but she was getting her hour of fame and it was going to be an hour where she got fucked.

The camera panned back to Eric, who gave the audience a mockingly concerned face. "Ooof, poor Andria," he said. "Getting porked by a total stranger. So, cast your counter-votes, folks! She's working really hard to stay on the show." Eric hoped the camera stayed on his face. It was just the beginning for Andria and he was already hard. Any shot of his pants would show that.

The first stranger came very quickly, and as he pulled his cock out some cum dribbled onto the girl's thighs. As that man walked out, another stranger walked in--he looked like some middle-aged accountant-- and Eric loosened Andria's gag.

"How did that first fuck feel, Andria?" Eric asked, with a lightness that belied his own desire. He had had his eyes on her since the show began, and had tried to figure out a way to seduce her before she got voted off. Now all these men having their way with her was a kind of exquisite torture for him as well. He should have lobbied the producers harder to be the one to ravish her.

Before Andria could reply, the second stranger roughly shoved three fingers up her cunt. Eric kept his serene smile on her as she got finger-fucked.

Andria cried out in pleasure as the first of seven men came and fucked her. She was, as Eric said, working very hard to stay on the show. The camera might not show Eric's pants but she could see it and she moaned, moving towards him.

The first man who fucked her did what she expected. He shoved his cock into her and in three thrusts he was done. Shooting his cum into her she lifted her body towards him. Then, thank all the gods Eric loosened her gag and Andria let out a moan "Oh... Oh it was gooood. Really goood!" she moaned and she turned to Eric to speak to him. But...

But as she spoke to Eric, Laurence (the second one who had won the right to fuck her) stepped forward. He had an enormously large cock but he was going more slowly than the first guy and he started to finger fuck her. Andria moaned and writhed as much as she could and she looked up at Eric, with the camera on him and on her and she moaned in pleasure "And now this... oh... he's got fingers in me....finger fucking me, Eric. He's fingering me and your cock is so stiff, isn't it, Eric?" she leaned towards him, straining against the ropes which held her and she looked at Eric hungrily "He's finger fucking me....oh, I want to be sucking your cock, Eric" she said, and she was indeed writhing against the finger fucker and she opened her legs as wide as she could, possibly. "Oh, it's so goooood" she moaned.

Andria's words sent a shiver down Eric's spine. There were few things he loved more, few things that turned him on more, than a woman describing just how she was being helplessly, or willingly, used for pleasure. Or a woman offering graphically to pleasure him. Inside his pants his cock grew even harder and he found he had to clear his throat and step back.

Eric swung back the audience, taking refuge in his job. "Well, there you have it, folks," he said with a casual bonhomie he didn't quite feel. "Andria is being finger-fucked hard for your viewing pleasure, and for your counter votes! Again, dial in at the number on the screen or send in your vote online to the e-mail on the screen if you want Andria to stay on the show. We'll be back in a few moments."

"And we're out," said a cameraman, as Eric drew some deep breaths. His blue eyes looked glazed over, and a makeup artist came and touched up his close-cropped, graying dark hair. He turned to his producer and said in a haggard voice, "She gets only one more after this one." The producer, familiar with Eric's appetites, gave a thumbs-up.

Meanwhile, Lawrence couldn't take it anymore. He withdrew his fingers and eased his fat cock into Andria. He let out little pig-like grunts as he began slamming into her very fast, his rotund body spread atop her torso. A few feet away Eric grimaced with jealousy and desire and adjusted his tie.

"I don't know if you'll get the votes you need, Andria," he said in a very different voice than what he used for his audience. "But we're not having seven strangers do what they want to you." He didn't add they were cutting things short so he could have his way with her.

She moaned and pushed herself against Lawrence all the while looking at Eric's growing cock. And then, when the cameraman said that they were 'out'. She listened to Eric say that she was only going to get one more and she moaned, "No, no I love it... it's good. It's so good. I want it..." and more than that, she wanted the votes. "I need to get back in there. It's...oh... fuck ..oh...." she cried as she felt Lawrence's cock slip into her. "Eric... please... let them. Make it... make it... oh fuck... fuck.. yeah...His cock is so big, it's stretching me" she was pushing her pussy against Lawrence's cock; her pussy was already dripping with cum and Lawrence wasn't going to be long at it, she knew, before he added his cum into her.. There was no doubting that she was loving the experience of the camera on her.

"Make it... make... make it kinky. Bend me... oh fuck...bend me over. Spank me or whip me. Push ice into..oh..oh... push ice into me. WHen... oh oh.... when their done, I'll do you, Eric... oh..." she looked up at him as Lawrence le out a deeper pig-grunt, her voice panting and moaning with each thrust. "I'll be worth... worth the wait"

Watching Eric and staring at his bulging cock, she was hungry for him, but she had a job to do here.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh my God..."

This from Laurence, his face all puffed and red, as he pinned Andria to the table and came. He gasped hoarsely, a smile spreading across his face, before being abruptly hauled off the girl by some set crew.

The third stranger waited anxiously off-camera, but could only protest when Eric made a signal that got him ushered away as well. The show host couldn't take it anymore. As willing as this slutty reality star could be, he felt a burning need to break her. It would only enhance his pleasure later. And he would take his time, denying her what she wanted. It was all in his hands. Or she was, to be precise.

He turned back to the camera as the show came back on. "Slight change of plans, folks," he said, smiling but with a malicious edge to his voice. "Andria here had the audacity to question how we run our show. And we don't let anyone do that. We need to her to learn that lesson. Really well."

The set crew quickly untied Andria, backed away. Before she could say anything Eric pointed a stern finger at her. "Don't leave the table," he warned. An assistant handed him a garden hose, gushing with water. "Now get on your hands and knees," the host growled. He turned back to the camera. "Your host hates sloppy seconds, folks. Or thirds, I should say."

Andria squealed with delight as Laurence shot his cum into her and she pushed herself up against him hard. But the third man was ushered away and she looked at Eric hungrily. But what was happening here? She wasnt sure but that was ok, it was going to be good, she was quite sure. Judging by the way that Eric's cock was stiffening and the way he spoke to her it was going to be *good*.

And then, as they untied her, she started to sit up but then Eric pointed his finger at her and she listened to what he said to her. She looked at him, looking out from underneath her long lashes and with pure hunger for him in her eyes. "Oh, Eric, I'm sorry" she said, looking afraid. "I didn't mean to doubt you. Oh, oh what will you do to me?" she said, and then she slowly, oh so slowly, swung one leg over the other, turning around so that she was on her hands and knees on the table. She spread her legs wide, the full width of the table and pushed her ass up whilst lowering her front down, so that both her ass and her pussy were clear. She turned around to look at Eric as the cum from the first two men dripped down her legs and onto the table.

Oh, God, but she was good, Eric thought as he saw her turn around. His eyes flamed with lust, and he wondered briefly if the camera could catch his feelings. Control, he told himself, a bit more control and he then would satisfy his hunger for her. He took one last look at the cum in her pussy drip, drip, drip onto the table, then turned to the camera, garden hose in hand.

"As I said, folks, I hate sloppy seconds," Eric said. He made a deferring gesture to the set crew. "What do you think, crew? Should I wash her off first? Before taking her for myself?'

"Wash her off!" shouted one man.

"Blast her cunt with the hose!" shouted another.

"And a wash it is," Eric growled. He turned the garden hose's power up and sent a powerful jet of water right at Andria's open pussy.

Kneeling there on the table, she very much hoped that he was going to hose her, she was sure that would get the tv ratings, would get the viewers and would maybe make her famous. She slowly rocked back and forth to show her pussy to Eric and to the camera. He asked his crew what he should do but Andria knew what he was going to do. He was going to blast her cunt and she could feel the excitement building in her.

And then, the garden hose was turned on and she felt the jet of water at her and Andria felt the cold wall of water pushing against her and she howled in pleasure. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh... oh, it's good!" she cried out. She felt her orgasm rocking her entire body and she writhed, pushing her pussy to the jet of water.

"Oh! Oh, I'm a dirty girl. Clean me, Eric, clean my cunt!" she begged, squealing in pleasure "Oh.. oh it's so good"

Eric gulped back his lust as the hose blasted Andria's pussy. How he longed for his hard cock to be in her, punishing her, taking his own pleasure. But even as he thought this his face hardened. Patience, discipline, he told himself. They'd give the viewers a show, too.

Eric kept the blast on for a couple of more seconds, then handed turned off the pressure and handed the hose off to an assistant. Then he slowly and carefully disrobed from the waist down. His cock had sprung to full life underneath his button down shirt, now visible for all to see.

"Crop," he barked out, and someone handed him a riding crop. He kept his eyes on Andria, but despite his raging hard on he didn't get any closer to the table . Instead he circled it, crop in hand, his eyes lidded with desire. He was take his time, and commercial breaks be damned.

"I'm not sure you deserve any more votes, Andria," he said quietly. "Anymore than you deserve a taste of my cock." Around them the cameras continued to film, the set crew now watching silently.

She heard Eric call for a crop and Andria felt her pussy, which was already incredibly turned on from the hosing that she'd had, wetten again. But he was playing a game, he was playing a role and she knew that she had to do the same. "Oh, Eric, please" she begged, her legs wide open as she knelt there on the table she had been tied to. "Please, you promised me seven cocks inside me, and you gave me only two. Now... please, give me your cock in me" she begged.

She knelt, lowering her front half of her body, tits pressed against the table as she pushed her ass into the air and made sure that her pussy, open and wet, was on display.

"Teach me, Eric? Please... I'll be a good girl if you teach me. I'll take any punishment... thank you for cleaning my cunt, Eric. Please... please." she kept her ass and pussy in front of the camera and she looked at Eric with hunger and desperation in her gaze. "Please.... teach me? Instruct me? Give me your discipline and I'll learn to be good.... then will you fuck me please oh please?" she begged again.

Someone on the crew set yelled out: "Votes are coming in, Eric! Votes..."

"By the buttload?" Eric sneered back. He gave the girl another look before walking to an angle behind her. The main camera panned to give a full view of Andria's delectably shaped ass up in the air for world to see. Ratings must be going through the roof, he thought mildly.

Without warning Eric brought his crop down and across with a sharp, stinging stroke. Crack. Millions of viewers could now see a heavy red welt on the back of Andria's thighs.

"You called me Eric," he noted tightly. "I don't think you're entitled to call me by my given name." Crack. Another red welt, a bit lower on the girl's thighs. He heard some gasps from the crew, not all of them fearful.

"What's a proper form of address?" Eric snarled angrily, his frustration and lust intermingled. Crack. Now welts appeared right in the middle of her cheeks. He'd keep her guessing, by God. He'd keep her guessing and punishing her until she got it right. Only then would he reward her with his cock.

ooc: sorry for delay - chest infection

She saw the camera and she pushed her ass into the air as best she could. And then there was the stinging, painful slap of Eric's crop across her ass and she screamed in pleasure. "Fuck! Oh yeah!! Yes... please!!!" she begged as a welt grew across her ass cheek. Andria sobbed in pleasure and pain and she cried out "My cunt is so wet... I'm dripping... " and indeed she was. Desperate for him, for anyone that would give her the treatment she so desired, Andria sobbed in pleasure.

But then he told her what her mistake was and she pushed her ass into the air again "Oh! I am so sorry I have no right to speak to you like that." she said and she felt her pussy juices wettening more, more and more as her body lit with desire. Another slap with the crop and Andria cried in pain even as she felt the orgasm wrack her body at it. "More... please... oh fuck me, please?" she begged and then she realised that he was asking her.....

What was a proper form of address? He whipped her again and she cried out, but she wanted nothing more than for him to shove his crop into her, anything. Anything at all. She needed something inside her. "Master! Oh, my Master, this bitch and slut is sorry. Please, please... hurt me? Use the crop, Master, and teach me how to serve you... please. I'm so wet" and indeed, the juices were dripping from her onto the table where he had instructed her to kneel.

Eric was almost sweating with desire at this stage and he had to keep himself from trembling. Oh, but she was good. He loved the way she referred to her own cunt. And that juice dripping down from her made him want to force his hard cock into her right now. But there would be one last hurdle he had for her. A few more minutes of denial for him.

"Master," he said thoughtfully. Without warning the crop descended again. Crack. "Not bad, but not perfect. And we want my little slut-whore to be perfect."

Then he suddenly strode around the end of the table and clambered up in front of Andria. He tossed aside the crop, his engorged cock throbbing in front of the girl's face. Eric grasped her hair with a harsh tug and pulled it upwards so that her eyes met his.

"You can suck my cock while I decide whether I'm going to fuck you," he said in that tight voice. A breathless cameraman swung around to do a close-up of Andria's face. The studio itself was silent as the crew watched on, likely absorbed in their own thoughts of lust. Eric wondered idly if a good blowjob would get Andria even more thoughts.

"And you think about the proper way to address me..." She had in fact gotten close.

She cried out in pleasure and pain, her body shuddering with desire and lust. The feeling of the crop whipping her and the cruel tugging of her hair caused her to gasp and she looked up at him, her mouth open and her cheeks flushed with desire and pleasure, delight at the screen time she was getting and always, even as orgasms racked her body, always aware of the angle of the camera. Her eyes met his and they were filled with desire.

And then, there in front of her face was his cock. She looked up at him, gasping in delight and she first, slowly, kissed his cock. Licking from the root to the tip, she licked him, slowly at first and then getting faster. "My Lord?", she said, questioningly, looking up at him as she licked him. She slipped his cock into her mouth, slowly moving and sucking as she took him into her mouth with a groan of deep pleasure.

"Sir" she said, stopping and taking him out of her mouth as she did. She looked up at him and smiled wickedly, wantingly, teasing him and denying herself his cock as she did "this slut-whore will call you whatever you want, sir" she said, and then she took him into her mouth. And then, she started to work, taking him down into the depths of her throat and sucking, licking him in her mouth as she started to move her head, slowly at first and then faster and faster.

Back
Top Bottom