Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Some Risky Propositions (Seeking literate writers)

Risky

Supporter
Supporter
My site name is rskde but I normally go by Risky because there is no-one on this earth I have ever run into that can say my original username correctly. I've really been wanting to find one or two partners that are really awesome at writing and enjoy my writing as well, I already have some amazing partners and I'm looking to hopefully expand my roster of awesome people on site or even off on Discord. I tend to write 500-2000 word responses with some variation depending on what is going on in the play.

Rules (kinda)

• So, I don't really have rules.. More like guidelines, considering I have an f list the first guideline is obviously to respect my limits, I don't care if my favorite kinks are incorporated into the RP's that I do, only that the ones that I am not interested are NOT incorporated or even mentioned. If you have any questions about my f list, I will be very happy to answer them, as to clear up any misunderstandings that could occur.
  • PLEASE BE LITERATE AND ABLE TO COHERENTLY FORM SENTENCES, I didn't think I'd have to put this here, but you'd be surprised, if I can't read it and your RP is in text speak I'll probably just drop it.
  • I do not expect posts every single day from my partners, mostly because there are only a few able to actually accomplish this. I like at least a post a week or a post a month, if you can't do that because of something happening to you, such as some unfortunate real-life situation or writer's block, please let me know, I've had several partners take months of breaks and jump right back into the fold later on.
  • Respect is a mutual agreement, I really enjoy OOC chatter and talking to people when we're all nice to each other,
  • I'd appreciate it if you came to me with an idea in mind, doesn't have to be on this RT, but have an idea of what you would like to write.
  • To go along with the rule above, please don't come to me and send me a link to your request thread, that's just lazy and annoying, and if I would like to check out your RT I promise I can find it.
  • To those of you I may have had to let go/could not get replies to, I apologize and if you would like to send me a message I would love to pick up old RPs.
  • I only play opposite to female characters played by females, I find it a bit weird to be playing with someone I know is a dude on the other side of the monitor, I apologize.

Plots and Pairings

Now we can move from boring blocks of text to the better blocks of text, I'll be adding more plots and pairings as I come up with them! Some of these can be applied to multiple eras, so I'll leave a coloring guide for eras. If you have any ideas/ pairings that you would like to present, I would love to read them! :D

As for fandoms, I have a few of them listed below. I'm generally willing to play as established characters in fandoms, I only become a little uncomfortable because I can become my own worst critic and start to feel like I'm not portraying the character correctly, so please bear with me if I make small adjustments or try to fit the character more into my style of writing.

Might be willing to be a DM/GM on Discord for the right plot and partner, I have a campaign in mind for a 5e based system.

Plots / World Ideas

The Adventurers ~ Fantasy
In the Forgotten Realms crawls opportunity upon opportunity for adventure in the highest fashion of fantasy, magic, fights with monsters, and riches beyond the wildest dreams of even the most imaginative. All of that just waiting to be taken by a group of brave adventurers with the will to move forward. (Definitely a story set in the Dungeons and Dragons universe, would love to even try out Eberron if anyone is into that, I just love the worlds and stories that appear from D&D, if you even wanted to make our own world I would be down for some world building)

Five ~ Sci Fi
Earth has long stood as the home of the human race, the year is 2124 and First Contact with an alien race has been made. Despite attempted negotiations, this enemy is hellbent on destroying and enslaving all life that inhabits the green planet, quickly moving to attack Earth and her people. The United Earth Federation's space fleet was almost primitive to the enemy technology, it was quickly wiped out and the enemy was able to take air superiority almost immediately. Soon they had deployed ground troops, toppling the Federation and installing a puppet government to rule over the people that remained after the initial wave of the invasion. Most of Earth's military forces were destroyed during the battle that was the fight for Earth. YC is a civilian who survived, the aliens start to rebuild Earth to rule over it and take its resources, with the promise that one day Humans could join their empire as equals. YC is learning to live with the alien occupation, maybe she is even beginning to grow used to it. Until one day a bloodied man stumbles into YC's apartment, kicking the door closed behind him and pointing a pistol at it, obviously being chased by something. When asked who he is, he simply responds with 'Five', a Force Recon soldier from before the invasion, being hunted down by the aliens. (Wouldn't mind you taking liberty on who YC is, really we could even have it the other way around where YC is the solider and MC is the civilian, both of our characters are soldiers surviving, etc, let me hear your ideas!)

Rising From the War ~ Fantasy
If you couldn't tell by the title, this is sourced from Eberron (Wouldn't mind changing names of cities and continents to make our own thing)
The year is 998, and the greatest war that the continent has ever known has come to a very confusing and horrifying end, with no winner on any side. The once great kingdom that united the entire continent has been broken into several different countries with their own kingdoms, armies, and rulers. But nobody had really won what people refer to as 'The Last War' as it had ended with the country of Cyre being completely engulfed in a magical fog, wiping out every single person within the country's borders. The war was ended with the fear that this could happen again to one of the new nations that had risen up in opposition to the single kingdom that had ruled over them, but the tensions of the war remain fresh, the horrors fresh on the minds of those who fought in it, and vengeance running through the veins of those who lost everything to a overall inconclusive conflict. This world is fueled by magic from all corners, lightning rails and airships for transportation (that were made to move troops quickly during the War), magical 'Warforged' beings built for countries to use in the conflict are now free to live their lives as semi-sentient beings fumbling for a purpose other than war, and common everyday magic from the smallest family restaurant to the largest wizard universities. Will the tensions of the Last War erupt into more conflict? Is there still a war going on in the Shadows? What is the truth about what happened to Cyrin? And what are the consequences of finding the truths of this mysterious and magical world?
I'd love to play an adventure around this source material, I just got the book for Christmas and holy god is it a lot to go through, every page of the book excites me for adventure but I am just wanting it to start right now, there's so much RP potential here and I'd love to create an adventure.

Army of Death ~ Fantasy
The world as we know it has fallen into chaos.
An army of the dead has been resurrected by a powerful Litch known as The Underlord, one who's face has never been seen by any sentient creature without said creature joining in the ranks of the horrifying army that grows with every passing day. In times of trial and tribulation such as these, it is not uncommon for heroes with demigod-like powers to rise, endowed with the power of Gods they rallied an enormous army of mercenaries, peasants, and professional soldiers to the cause of defeating this Army of Death. But this story does not have a good ending, for the army of Elves, Humans, Orc's, etc that went to face the undead were shattered, leaving groups of retreating soldiers and mercenaries scattering in all directions in hopes of recovering from this loss. Nobody knows exactly how the battle had been lost, but myths begin to rise of the Underlord somehow influencing these Demigods to join their side, allowing for the common folk of this massive defense force to lose almost three quarters of their manpower in the first two days of the battle. The undead break off into various forces, allegedly headed by these corrupted Demigods to hunt down what remains of the creatures that occupy the continent that they see as their birthright.
We could play as members of one of the escaping armies, or simple villagers who are suddenly impacted by this conflict despite it being on the other side of the continent, whether being attacked by the Undead or mercenaries who no longer see a sense of honor in the Endtimes. We could be drafted into the conflict, as the forces of 'Humanity' (which involves all sorts of fantasy races as well) are headed towards the final Bastion of Man, a kingdom known as the Candlekeep, the hope that reinforcements await there being the only thing that stops the people from losing all hope. We could even play as the Balancers, a new wave of Demigods awoken for the purposes of destroying the ones who betrayed the oath to the Gods of defeating the Underlord.

Tyrants Must Fall ~ Fantasy
The kingdom neighboring to the kingdom of Jurikstead known as Utinhal has recently been overthrown by a dictator, this man holding power with an iron fist and the will of his military that would fall on their own swords at his request. The Queen of Jurikstead elects to hire a pair of adventurers to infiltrate the kingdom, and to build a group to start sowing seeds of discontent within the enenmy's ranks and people, hoping that the dictator will fall before he uses his powerful military to begin expanding his hold on this side of the continent. There will be espionage, assassinations, the opportunity to interact with countless people to get them to join the cause, and as more and more talks of rebellion begin to rise, so will the need to find who is spreading these talks of rebellion and constant threats of his people rising.
I imagine that both kingdoms are filled with adventurers that fall on either side, the Tyrant hiring his own group to figure out how this rebellion is spreading and why, one wrong move could lead to war and therefore the lack of payment from the Queen for a job well done, and could also end with our characters hanging from the gallows. I'd love to discuss more regarding this adventure, and what might lie beyond just toppling this Tyrant, perhaps he is connected to something even bigger than could be imagined.

The Roaring Twenties ~ Historical Fantasy
This plot would take place during World War One, year is 1921 and the war has not ended due to the United States never joining the conflict, due to dealing with their own issues back home. This world is far different from ours, the humanoid races that occupy this planet are more than just human, but elves, fae, orcs, etc. All of which have been oppressed in the years leading up to the war, but are now involved in the conflict fighting side by side with the men and women of their respective countries. Because of magic and the military strength of both of these sides the lines have no moved since the seven years the war began, yet millions on each side have fallen to the conflict. The Entente has begged the United States to send some sort of aid, but the only thing they have received are supplies that are quickly blown out of the water by the Central Powers' large naval fleet, rendering the Entente cut off from the western side of the world. At this point in the war, the Entente is beginning to falter, the enemy is within ten miles of Paris, and as we begin our story, the lines break.
Our characters could be soldiers in the conflict just trying to survive, a citizen and a soldier escaping from the enemy, two enemy soldiers who face each other but are unable to pull the trigger, there's a lot that can be done with a world like this and I'm excited to see who is interested in this idea.

Fantasy High ~ Modern Fantasy
If you haven't seen the podcast/show by CollegeHumor on YouTube and you're interested in D&D with only hour long episodes, one of my first recommendations would be Fantasy High. It has this great sort of Modern setting where the adventurers are all going to an adventuring academy to learn how to be actual adventurers, and a whole bunch of shenanigans along the way. This would involve some High Fantasy elements with a bunch of different races going to the same school all with the common goal of becoming adventurers, though outside forces view this academy as a threat and will continuously send forces in an attempt to kill students and disrupt teaching. I'd love to work out a plot surrounding this setting with anybody who would be interested in it.

The Long Dark ~ Modern
A plane crash in the north of Canada, two survivors left to freeze to death together or figure out a way to survive, with barely any supplies and little experience with this sort of situation, they must learn how to live and survive by working together. They grow closer to one another over time, maybe even find their way out of the wilderness. But will they ever be able to recover from what they experienced?

Fandom Plots / Pairings

The Last of Us ~ Post-Apocalypse, Zombies
Everyone is fairly aware of the Last of Us universe and setting, but for those who aren't it's a zombie game and all of the zombies are infected by a fungus that begins to cover them with time, the world is occupied still by humans living in and out of military controlled quarantine zones. There are many different ways we could go about playing in this universe, but I'm not looking for a 1x1 sort of RP in this universe, I am especially craving a group scenario, where we play 2-3 characters each who will have to adapt and learn to survive in the cruel new world caused by the Cordyceps fungus. We could also start the RP out as the apocalypse is beginning, maybe our characters find one another out of chance and decide to stick together and play it safe, locking themselves down somewhere to wait for instruction from the media. A week or two goes by and they start having to scavenge for food, maybe dealing with both infected and other scavengers along the way. With this being multi-character we also have the opportunity to introduce new characters, or even have our characters separated and not knowing of each other's existence and maybe eventually meeting, if we want to do side plots. If you have any ideas for a story I would absolutely love to hash this one out.

Dirty Work ~ Star Wars
The criminal underground of Coruscant has always thrived, whether it was beneath the rules and government of the Republic or the iron fist of the Empire, there has never been a ruling power to claim the underworld. Whether it be smugglers, assassins, common thieves, or professional heisters, the galaxy is filled with opportunity for those who have the right connections and can reach out and take it. One of those individuals is Corran Cane, a smuggler with a lot of debt to various crime lords within the inner most planets of the sector. He had retreated to the Outer Rim to find himself some work to pay them off, and also put enough distance between him and them that they don't start sending hunters for his head rather than worrying about the thousands of credits he owes them. This sort of plot has a lot of potential and I'd love to find someone who would like to build upon this basic premise and go into a real in-depth story about two criminals against the world. This plot would definitely take place during the reign of the Empire.

Clone Wars ~ Star Wars
I've been watching the animated Clone Wars show, and I'd love to play canon or non-canon characters during this time period, an example would definitely be Anakin and Ahsoka, though a more mature version of Ahsoka since she's basically a kid at the beginning of the show. We could also do a canon x noncanon character or two noncanon characters, I'll add a plot if I manage to think of one.

The Expanse
I’ve recently been binge watching this entire show, it’s a super realistic take on Sci-Fi and I absolutely love the dynamic of Belter crews that are having to deal with constant tensions between Earth and Mars, whether that means getting boarded by Martians for inspections or finding themselves arrested by Earth for the slightest possibility that they are insurgents, it’s a tough life on the Belt. I’d love to play the crew of a ship that has various adventures and interactions, having to salvage and deliver cargo to survive and keep their contracts alive. Super craving this type of story.

ALIEN (Ridley Scott films)
Same as with the above, would love to play a crew having to work their way around a station/ship or squad of Colonial Marines in the ALIEN universe, it's a big galaxy out there and between the dystopia that awaits our crew on various Human worlds and the horrors that lurk in the Black Sites of governments, they'll need each other to survive.

I've been a fan of these shows for a long time now and honestly I'm surprised I don't see a lot of interest for them here on the forum, so this is my official reach out for anybody that would enjoy a plot set in this universe, I have a couple of unfinished ideas floating around in my head that we could probably bring together, or if you have an idea you'd like to write feel free to reach out!

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
Helllloooooo Night City! The gangbangers that roam the streets and the corpos that stalk the skyscrapers all have a very common goal in mind: Make as much money as humanly possible, and forget the hellscape they all live in. Our characters could be canon from the show, or our own crew with original Edgerunners, out to make a name for themsevles in Night City.

I'll be sure to add more plots as I think of them. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you so desire, if you have an idea that I don't have listed feel free to shoot me a message!

Last edited:
RE: Regular and Fandom Request thread

Bumping, added some stuff, looking for partners!

RE: Regular and Fandom Request thread

Added a WWI RP to the list, really craving that one.

RE: Regular and Fandom Request thread (Literate M seeking F)

Bumping! I'd love some PMs

Back
Top Bottom