Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pubic Hair

How do you like pubic hair? (Multiple choice)

• Full bush on women

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Minimal/trimmed hair on women

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Clean shaven on women

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Full bush on men

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Minimal/trimmed hair on men

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Clean shaven on men

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
So, what is your personal preference when it comes to pubic hair on men and women?

Do you like the clean, shaved look? Or naturale bush? Or a little in between? Why or why not?

Do you have your rp characters "scaped" or do you let them have a natural, full head of hair "down there"? This is purely an aesthetic and attraction preference discussion.

Personally, I like it any way on either men or women. I like a little bit of hair there but I'm not bothered by a full bush. Characters I usually play are not high maintenance or metrosexual, so, they're usually not trimmed or groomed in the pubic region, although cleanliness is generally attractive. When it comes to my partners, any way they like to play them down there is alright, doesn't bother me.

Random question (mostly curiosity for people who have done it): Does it ever feel weird and prickly after it is shaved and starts to grow back? And if so... would it get in the way of sex (lol)? >.<

In real life and RP, I prefer the hair trimmed/groomed. A full bush is too much and clean shaven just looks odd.

In my role plays, unless my partner has a preference, both my guys and my gals are au natural.

Same with real life. I don't have the time or the money to wax, and I'm not putting a razor near my lady bits. The hubby trims himself up every now and then but that's just to keep himself comfortable.

I have friends who are OBSESSED with keeping themselves even completely bare or neatly trimmed, and the way they talk about it seems like a pain.

matcha said:
Random question (mostly curiosity for people who have done it): Does it ever feel weird and prickly after it is shaved and starts to grow back? And if so... would it get in the way of sex (lol)? >.<

Yes,and yes.I can't use razors anymore,so I have a little trimmer I use.I prefer mine to be as short as possible,as it makes everthing feel a lot better.But with my girlfriend,I don't really mind if she hasn't done hers.

In rl and in rps I like to keep it shaved. Now I'll admit in rl, it's not always like that, but in rps it is. If my parnter's character has hair, that's no issue at all. I'm comfortable with however they have their character.

I enjoy it trimmed. I don't have a problem with shaved, and full bush doesn't bother me unless it's so bushy that I'm choking on hairs for 30-45 minutes at a time. There's just something viscerally pleasing to me to run my fingers over my partners pubis and feel the tiny hairs drag against my finger tips. It also makes it more physically satisfying to go down on a woman. The small hairs clawing at my lips and the corners of my mouth makes it feel more raw and violent, in a very subtle way. Regardless, pubic hair is never a deal breaker, though general cleanliness definitely can be.

As long as its not completely crazy down there, I am not picky. However, if they want me to go down there, I'd appreciate if they shaved it. ^.^;

Back
Top Bottom