Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

f seeks m for Marvel universe good times

marvelous

Planetoid
Howdy howdy, BMR'ers.

I'm going to keep this short and hopefully sweet; I'd like to play smutty scenes with canon characters in the Marvel universe. I'd prefer to play in the Marvel cinematic universe specifically, though I am fairly-extensively familiar with the comics verse and am more than happy to roll comic-only characters, storylines, and ideas into a scene. Partially I'd like to stick with the cinematic universe because I prefer using 'real' characters over animated or drawn ones when it comes to writing skin-on-skin, but that's just me. By that token, if there are Marvel characters you might like to use or might like me to use who haven't been introduced or if you just don't like a character/actress pairing, I'd be happy to dream-cast their "actress" for you too! Everything in this thread is merely a suggestion and I'm happy to go fuck-wild.

I prefer but am not exclusively limited to canon on canon pairings, even when those pairings themselves are not canon. I have a slight preference toward heroine and villain pairings, but it's slight. If you want to play your own OC though, OC villains are an easier sell to me than OC heroes.

Starting with my ons and offs ..

O Forced Nudity / Exhibitionism
- Possibly my number one kink. I just love a scene where my character is forced to appreciate a nudist or near nudist life style, temporarily or permanently, in a public fashion.

O Mind Control / Hypnotism
- This can be overbearing sometimes, but it's a fun spice to throw in with certain villainous type. Can lead toward bimboification / stepfordism too.

O Non-con / Dub-con
- Forcing someone strong to bend to someone else's will, or otherwise coercing or tricking them into a situation ..

O Romance
- Not necessarily mutually exclusive with the above! I do actually like a good romantic scene, usually hero x hero, but sometimes the heart wants what it wants even when it's a really bad idea.

O Giving Oral
- Most of my girls could probably live on giving head alone.

O Risk of Pregnancy / Barebacking / Breeding
- .. but then again, sometimes they should put those super-genes to good use.

O Marking
- For a more dom/sub type scene, but I do really like tattooing, branding, piercing .. making it clear that they belong to someone now.

O Rough Stuff
- I'm not very much into "rape until they cry" style noncon, but I do like hair pulling, spanking, bending them over and holding them by their wrists -- you know, the good things in life.

O Harem Play
- Can't decide? I do enjoy playing multiple women serving one man .. though I tend to start one on one to feel out my partners first, as a heads up.

X Anal Play
- I'm alright with a little buttfucking and all, but no rimming, or scat, or anything along those lines

X Latex, Lingerie, Bondage
- Mostly I'm not interested in a lot of binding or rubber in my sex play, and I do prefer my characters to be stripped down over dressed up.

X Drugs
- Just not generally a fan of injections and chemicals, whether nefarious or recreational

X Incest
- It's fine, just not for these scenes!

I might change some of that around going forward, adding or tweaking, but it at least gives us a start! As for who I'd like to use in these scenes, well .. here's a few options, but I'm hardly limited to just these ladies given the breadth of the Marvel universe! As mentioned above, if you have another lady you'd like to represent any of these, don't be shy to say so.

The Black Widow (as played by Scarlett Johansson)
tumblr_nqnt7bBXM51uzvulzo2_500.gif

The Scarlet Witch (as played by Elizabeth Olsen)
tumblr_n9n76g0kpI1qfyatzo1_500.gif

Captain Marvel (as played by Brie Larson)
4IgoOZK.gif

Valkyrie (as played by Tessa Thompson)
tumblr_otx2vdcjyo1qbwjgso1_500.gif

Lady Sif (as played by Jaime Alexander)
tumblr_mxvajdLMki1t8szwno1_500.gif

Black Cat (as played by Natalie Dormer, perhaps?)
tumblr_n685wmddks1ta04pqo3_500.gif

The Invisible Woman (as played by Charlize Theron, perhaps?)
tumblr_inline_ns9qjj8Mvs1tplx0c_500.gif

Jessica Jones (as played by Krysten Ritter)
giphy.gif

Gamora (as played by Zoe Saldana)
tumblr_n9zfn3Pqzo1rlitzfo1_500.gif

Spider-Gwen (as played by Emma Stone, perhaps?)
tumblr_n1ywjcX3Qn1r94jnqo2_r1_500.gif

Quake (as played by Chloe Bennet)
tumblr_nmz5y7TVtJ1s7uk2wo5_500.gif

Wolverine (as played by Kaya Scodelario, perhaps?)
tumblr_n1cwgrSPgO1t8vlx1o1_500.gif

Shuri (as played by Letitia Wright)
tumblr_inline_p4nu66qrAj1v16tco_540.gif

Hawkeye (as played by Hailee Steinfeld)
kate-bishop-hawkeye.gif

Thor (as played by Natalie Portman)
9f017794b557d9515270ac20cc09c6f39196a832.gifv

Yelena Belova (as played by Florence Pugh)
e5bfc7a3e0c6ebb759e3c682c753e92bd1c88850.gifv

Final note: I prefer to play via PMs, respond whenever I'm able (which can be very quick or a bit delayed depending on what's going on in my life day to day), and don't have a drama stick up my butt about anything RP related, so c'mon and brainstorm something fun with me!

Last edited:
Love a lot of your kinks - romance, pregnancy, oral, anal -- but I prefer IM on YIM or AIM
YIM pussygrinder_m29
AIM owning_master

RE: f seeks m for Marvel universe good times (craving Civil War)

Here kitty kitty.

Back
Top Bottom