Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Use Me Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia_Goes_Rawr

Meteorite
I'm ready to be the little slut you've always wanted out of me.

I can be your obsessive girlfriend that constantly feels the need to pleasure you so you won't leave my sight; or how about I play the busty mother you've secretly been fantasizing about -- rummaging through my clothing as you sneak off with one of my thongs? Maybe you would prefer I play the naive sister whom you blackmail into giving you a sloppy blow job after you catch me drinking some alcohol -- being the obedient girl I am, of course I oblige.

Right now I just want you to take advantage of me, and promise to stuff my pretty, eager face with your throbbing cock. I promise I will beg for your attention and your warm seed splattered on my face!

Things That Make Me Blush

- Vibrators and Strap-Ons
- Breast Play
- Biting
- Big Cocks
- Anal
- Cum Play
- Risk of Pregnancy (Cream Pies)
- Public Places
- Spanking
- Foot Play
- Hair Pulling
- Light Bondage
- Orgasm Control
- Deep Throating
- Forced to Beg
- Lingerie
- Heels
- Make Up
- Humiliation
- Intelligent Partners
- DETAIL

Things That Make Me Cringe

- Animals
- Bathroom Activity
- Creatures
- One-Liners

Olivia_Goes_Rawr said:
Detail. Foreplay. Creativity.

Detail, yes. Foreplay, yes. Creativity, yes.

I was thinking of RP as a mob boss who doesn't have a lot of time on his hands anymore, and you will be my trophy wife who needs attention from her man. I have plenty of options...you have to be the best one, and you debase yourself accordingly.

Olivia_Goes_Rawr said:
I'm ready to be the little slut you've always wanted out of me.

I can be your obsessive girlfriend that constantly feels the need to pleasure you so you won't leave my sight; or how about I play the busty mother you've secretly been fantasizing about -- rummaging through my clothing as you sneak off with one of my thongs? Maybe you would prefer I play the naive sister whom you blackmail into giving you a sloppy blow job after you catch me drinking some alcohol -- being the obedient girl I am, of course I oblige.

Right now I just want you to take advantage of me, and promise to stuff my pretty, eager face with your throbbing cock. I promise I will beg for your attention and your warm seed splattered on my face!

Things That Make Me Blush

- Vibrators and Strap-Ons
- Breast Play
- Biting
- Big Cocks
- Anal
- Cum Play
- Risk of Pregnancy (Cream Pies)
- Public Places
- Spanking
- Foot Play
- Hair Pulling
- Light Bondage
- Orgasm Control
- Deep Throating
- Forced to Beg
- Lingerie
- Heels
- Make Up
- Humiliation
- Intelligent Partners
- DETAIL

Things That Make Me Cringe

- Animals
- Bathroom Activity
- Creatures
- One-Liners

An RP about the shy guy looking to meet someone new and meets the slutty girl that just cant wait to help the new guy get settled in and so much more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom