Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Romance/Fantasy Group RP

ashleenicole

Super-Earth
Looking to find a group RP (at least 4 people), in a romance/fantasy environment. I'd like 50-50 male/female. We can collaborate on story ideas but I have in mind for myself being a shy and innocent girl, meeting a strong and cocky/arrogant but sweet and kind fighter/soldier/etc.

My idea continues we'll find other people in our "journey" and just kinda see how the RP goes. Break ups and new hook ups, etc. Just a small story to start it up, and let it go from there :)

Being as though I'm looking for a group RP I think thread should be the way to go but if interested lemme know :)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I started the thread :) You can find it here:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67595

Let's all start with our character background and we can use this thread to decide any questions we may have :)

So I was thinking of playing a lizardfolk, satyr, or half dragon. But I know that isn't for everyone. So I wanted to check first if you guys would want that in the game. And 2, because this is romance, make sure someone would be interested in being romantically involved with one of those. Any takers? I play guys, but I'm open to m/m and m/f.

I had another idea I would really like to do also, with a paladin and his griffon mount. I would play the male griffon. Anyone interested in playing the male or female paladin?

But I know not everyone is cool with this stuff. And I don't want to come in and ruin the game for others, being I'm late to the party. So first, I want to check that everyone is ok with it. And two, I'm looking for a partner.

So?

I'm not sure, but I don't think anyone in a fantasy setting has ever had a more normal name than Kaleigh Madison lol

I am, but I'd like to have a general idea of what the RP is first. Is this a sandboxy, freeform thing, or are we going for a traditional party-going-on-quest/kill monsters, get $$$?

I was going for a freeform as much as possible so we all have equal input where the story goes, was just looking for everyones input :) So like:

1) We all start off with our own backstory and we meet each other later in the story. We can discuss how we'll meet up , but then we have our characters do what we want them to do.

2) Or We start off pairing each other up, 2 and 2, ("good" and "bad" groups) and meet up later in the story.

thatguy1 had an idea of grouping he and I (me being the good girl, he being the bad guy).

thatguy1 - "My guy goes from village to village and either decimate it, or rules over it. He kills the men over 21, the boys 18-20 become his soldiers, the women 21 and up become laborers and are given daily tasks, women 18-20 join his harem. The younger children are taken in by 'nannies' "

His idea also went on to suggest maybe I was a good girl but was a in the harem, and I try to escape.

What do you all thing on those ways to go about it?

Back
Top Bottom