Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Rolly roleplays!

Current craving~
No major craving as far as ideas or setting.

Currently not accepting f/f.

Let's see, I'll explain how I usually role play. I role play in third person, past tense, like most novels. So for an example, 'Ritsu walked down the street.'. I try to keep my post count at about 2 paragraphs of roughly 3+ sentences. I generally do give as good as I receive though. But it has happen where someone has given me 3+ paragraphs, and I've only replied with 2-3. This happens because maybe I decided to be quality over quantity, or maybe I was being rushed.

With all that said, I need semi-literate people to play with. To me that means you can spell decently, you don't 'tyPe liek this,k'? And you use "s and are atleast in third person. Post length, I generally look for someone who can do 2-3 paragraphs, and not go too overboard in length, I do have a life, I'd prefer to not read a short story when I'm short on time. If you normally can only muster one paragraph, still give me a try! Maybe I'll inspire you to write more, or I'll just deal give the same back!

Also, when you PM me, DO NOT ask if I'm still searching, or have any slots open, and don't make assumptions that I'm 'too busy' with other potentials. It really doesn't matter to me how many people I'm playing with/talking to, I'm here for fun, not to limit myself on how many people provide me that fun. And don't come at me with downers, like 'sorry for bothering you by asking for a role play' or anything like that. It makes me feel sad, and it's super annoying. I get it too much lately, and am almost tempted to not even reply if you're downing yourself like that. BE POSITIVE!

Now, I do have a few things I must stress. And I sound angry during the rules because these are IMPORTANT. Really I'm just tired of having to point things out in our discussion, when it's in plain view on here. Too many people over look rule 1 and 2 and still suggest doing it. It's only 8 firm rules, not too hard to follow I promise!
1. No rape. Ever. Don't suggest it. I hate it.
2. Absolutely NO cheating scenarios, personal reasons. If you try and sneak it in halfway through, I will STOP replying.
3. I like to consider myself a good mix of sub and dom. I won't be forceful but I won't be the naive shy girl all the time either.
4. Don't control anything about my character. I mean anything. If you enter my character's room, let me describe it, alright? I understand, some forms of control are a little needed, like switching positions or something. That's fine. But things like saying my character is close to her orgasm, or anything like that, is not fine. It's my character, I will say when she cums. Thank you.
5. I dislike playing as the other twin in a incest setting. I know, it's all just numbers, but there's something pleasurable about being the younger character in a role play.
6. I love realism, or atleast, close realism. Fantasy realms are a little understandable, but let's be as real as possible with some things. My example, if two character have sex, I want one to worry about a condom. It's the little realistic things that make me HAPPY! It's not a deal breaker, but it makes my experience much more fun.
7. Don't chat with me, don't ask me personal things. I'm here to play and write, not to make long lasting friendships and what-not. I'm sure you're all great people, and we'd get along, but I'm not interested.
8. We're all big kids. We swear. We drink, we do drugs. That's all fine. Even in role plays, if you wanna bust out the weed use, that's super and I would LOVE the role play if you did.

All of my roleplays are done on here, either in PMs or thread. I don't like having a million other accounts just for roleplaying, so I only do it here. Sorry but it's firm.

Now, you might be wondering. 'Hey bossy-pants. Just what do you roleplay anyway?' Well visitor, we are almost set for that! I just wanna take this time to point out my F-list. F-list - Warning

Now onto my list. For the moment, it's small, and I plan on adding things as soon as I decide if it's a do-able role play for me! Feel free to make suggestions or put in your ideas.
Note: For any fan based ideas we would be playing as original creations, not as canon characters. Essentially we'd be using the basic universe, not the peoples.
Anything marked with * has a plot.
Feel free to mix and match some ideas too! Want a brother/sister mass effect? Cool, let's brain storm and try it! Old skool medieval zombies? sounds interesting, let's chat about it!

1. Incest.* The sub-genres I do are Brother/sister and sister/sister. As well as cousin/cousin for those who wanna branch it out more. Note: I've been getting a lot of Mother/son requests, sorry, but it's just not something I'm interested in.
2. Legend of Zelda. Using settings from Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, or Twilight Princess, try to stay with OCs not canon characters.
3. Zombie survival (Must have a good idea)
4. Boarding School
5. Best Friends in love.
6. Modern setting of some kind.
7. Band*
8. Pokemon
9. Medieval/fantasy*
10. Harry Potter. ~This is a newish craving and as such I don't have any plots and will be treating it as a come to me with a good plot and we'll try type of thing.
11. Mass Effect. ~ Looking for plots or ideas that would take place during ME:3 or ME:A. Preferably OCs instead of established characters, but open to ideas.

Now, your next question is probably plots. At the moment, I have a few, and am working on adding more! Usually I'm not big on pre-thought out plots, but I'd figured I'd create a few and see how it goes! if you have any plots or ideas, feel free to PM me them, or even to just PM me so brainstorm!

Now, that's all so far! I hope you'll consider me!
Bye!

PLOTS~

1.Brother/sister Band Starter
(Includes drug use!)(could also be used without the Brother/Sister pairing as just band)
Millivina sat, cross-legged on her old beanbag chair, her head tilted back as she exhaled a cloud of smoke. She was dressed in a baggy black hoodie, the hood lowered around her neck, allowing her black and blue flecked hair freedom. Under the hoodie she wore a pair of black shorts. On the table next to her sat her phone, the white strand of her headphones leading up to her head, where only one bud was placed in her ear. Her head lifted to her normal position, her piercing yet hazy green eyes immediately settling on her drum kit that as set up by one of the comfier chairs. The blunt in between her fingers rose to her lips, and she took a deep hit as her thoughts swirled around wanting to practice, in case any gigs suddenly came up. But she couldn't. Her beanbag was her smoking zone, the only area she allowed herself to smoke in to avoid nosy apartment neighbors, as her spot was right next to a vent that lead out. Her attention then turned to her phone, as she sat there practically blaming it for the lack of gigs, and causing her to lack the motivation to finish up and practice.

2. Brother/Sister plot 2(On haitus again, too many asking)

"Heeey! I need a ride home!"

Those were the first words the birthday girl, Milly, screamed into her phone when her brother finally answered. It was her 21st birthday, and to celebrate, her friends dragged her out and about and got her quite drunk. Then, at Charlotte's, they ditched her. For the last hour the brunette had been dancing by herself and scoring a few more drinks for free. She was dressed in a blue tunic dress that fell just above her knees, with black leggings underneath. Her hair was tied back with a matching ribbon, although by now it was starting to become loose.

Without waiting for a reply, Milly continued on talking. "I'm at Charlotte's, come quick!" As quickly as she had called, she hung up to wait, ordering a drink while she waited. By the time her brother arrived, her tune had changed, to that of wanting more drinks. So the moment she saw her brother, she rushed over, waiving. "Heeey! Party time! Get a me a drink, pretty please?"

3. Wind Waker
The girl woke to the sound of sloshing water. The last memory that flashed through her mind was a storm, stronger than she had ever seen. The whole Island had shook from the ferocity of the thunder. Her own house had fallen under the flames of the lightning. But that was all. Nothing else rattled in her head. No name, no past. Even the Island was nameless.

"Ugh.." Her head throbbed. She stood up, her hand lifting to her head as her other hand reached to the side of the small ship to steady herself. The first thing her Azure eyes landed on was the giant windmill in the center of the island her little boat had landed in. As she tried to conjure up the name of the island, another throb shot through her, causing her to fall to her knees. Her eyes shut for a moment as she endured, and upon opening, she caught sight of something sketched in the bottom of the boat. A word 'Thea'. and a symbol or some kind of orb. The word clicked. her name. Of course. Thea. But the orb... nothing.

Finally she rose back to her feet and climbed from the boat, landing with a soft thump on the soft sand the boat had found it's way to. She needed answers.

4. Medieval/fantasy. (Added 10/28/18)

"We don't serve your kind here."
The typical response no matter which tavern she walked into. Everyone still did not trust the Lizardfolk, less so her because of her short size. Most topped out around 6 feet, she was lucky to reach five. And being lithe rather than bulky meant many thought her a thief instead of the hardened fighter she was. This tavern had all sorts. A half-orc group, gnomes, elves, even a Drow in the back. But Liazrdfolk? Nope, empty.

From the corner of her blazing yellow eyes she noticed a few dwarves clutching hammers and axes. The soil scum were always the first to confront her whenever a tavern fought to turn her away. Not today. Saress gave the bartender a scowl before lifting the hood of the ragged cloak over her dusty, faded red scales, and turning towards the door to leave. Not even a bed, and already it was dark out. It wouldn't be long before the night watch took over and ousted her into woodlands to sleep. No wonder so many of her kind avoided the small towns and cities. So much bigotry. Almost immediately after she closed the door the rain quicken it's pace. Another scowl. She was a mountain lizard, preferring the dry and rocky heat, not this wet, humid barrage. She had one more inn to try. Maybe no mead or drink there, but with no choices aside from a wet copse, a warm bed was better than no bed. She took off down the lane, towards the White Plume Inn.

5. Mass Effect (added 8/13/21)
The last thing she remembers was the blaring klaxon of the shuttle, the sound piercing and loud in the cramped space. She had failed the first rule, keep your barrier up. From the moment you gear up and all the way until you debrief, keep it up, and when the Harvester flew by and clipped the ship, causing them spiral towards the ground, it was down, only because she forgot. Once it slammed home, the shuttle burst into pieces, once such piece striking Vivian in the back of the head. She wasn't sure how long she had been out, but eventually she sat up among the debris, the dark broken skyline before her. Before her London loomed, ground zero for the Reaper invasion. And here she was, a promotion to N7 and months later, providing recon for, if she heard Anderson correctly, the return of the Alliance forces.

Well, recon and a push back against the Reaper forces. They had spent a few days here, taking count of forces and movements, but it was difficult. The reapers didn't move and coordinate like a typical army. If anything it seemed their forces were nowhere, until the dropped in, literally, on top of where they camped, or checked out. Their last camp had been overrun by Reaper forces in a matter of minutes, causing them to finally give in and called the shuttle for a lift back to the safe zone on the outskirts of the sprawling city. Had it been four others with her? She couldn't remember, her amp must be shaken up. She gave the side of her head a firm slap and felt a quick twinge as the amp kicked back on. with barely a pop, her barrier rose back up. The slap jogged her mind a bit, and she rose her arm to activate her omni-tool.

"Broadcasting on emergency channel. Anyone in range, please assist. My shuttle was shot down.. I don't know how long ago. Other survivors, unknown. If anyone can hear me, I'll be holed up in.." She paused, her emerald eyes flashing around the broken buildings for a landmark, something to use. "Well, a building just south of the crash site. I'll wait there until dawn with this channel open, if anyone can assist, or if any other survivors are out there, come find me. At dawn I'll be heading east, hoping to reach the outskirts." She lowered her arm, closing the comm, but keeping the connection open. Vivian glanced around as she stood, running her hands across her hips to check her weapons. Her recon hood was gone, her suit singed in a few places, nothing too serious. Her pistol was also missing, but at least her Tempest had survived. Ducking low, she pulled her weapon to check it was loaded, and headed for the closest southern building, the only one looking safe to hide in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom