Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exotic Locations (Tia and Zeeman)

Tia said:
Well, that hadn't worked, Jen considered. She had hoped that being a virgin meant she was worthless to him but, in fact, it seemed to just make him happy. She stood there, trembling and she waited to see what he would say. And then he told her what his companions would do to her and Jen started to tremble even more than she had been. She could not help it, a tear escaped and she felt it running down her cheek as she stood, bound and naked in front of him.

But he was offering her an alternative and she thought about it briefly, quickly. This was a man she did not know taking control of her. Jen was many things, but the one thing that she was more than anything was a survivor. This man was offering to protect her from the others who would hurt her and so, was he really any different than Barry? Barry had taken her as his wife because of her body and his desires. This man was taking her as his property. What was the real difference?

"My clothes are in our cabin. It was the master cabin. There are... there are three cases. Two are clothes for day and night time, the third one is clothes for the bedroom. My... my father chose them because my husband was ... was his best friend so he gave me to him" she said, by way of explanation. She looked at him and started to cry again. "If you.... will you look after me?" she asked, falling to her knees.

Then, just like Barry had taught her she started. Cupping her hand underneath his balls, she gently started to massage and then she wrapped her hand around his shaft. "This is what my husband taught me to do" she looked up at him and she said, very honestly and almost child-like "But your cock is much bigger than his. He pushed my head all the way down so that I had him all in my mouth."

And then Jen took his cock into her mouth and started to suck and lick him in the way that her now-dead husband had taught her he liked the best. Slowly and carefully, she first kissed his cock then took it into her mouth as deep as she could, sucking and licking, remembering what her mother had taught her and moaning as she did, but she cried the whole time, too, silent tears running down her cheeks.

Armondo was quite surprised by what she told him and then even more surprised at how willing to suck his cock she was. She surprised him most by her display of natural talent. She had him moaning in no time. His cock went from just starting to get hard to fully erect very quickly. According to this young virgin her husband had just a normal or perhaps a good sized cock, probably no more than 7 inches long. She was now tasked with trying to blow a fat ten inch cock!

As soon as she had gotten onto her knees and started to take his cock in her mouth, Armondo had undone the binds on her wrists to give her more freedom to do the job at hand. Of course he left her feet bound, one of her ankles had a shackle on it that was anchored to the floor with a length of chain, she wasn’t going anywhere soon. In no time she was making him pant and moan, she was doing a masterful job of sucking on his cock.

“Well now my little virgin one, you seem to be very good at sucking on a man’s cock. How is it you claim to be a virgin and yet you can suck cock like a seasoned whore? Now let’s see if you can take all of my cock down your pretty little throat, lets see if you can take a man sized cock all the way in. I want to fuck your throat, see if you are worthy enough to keep for my own, or if I should feed you to the crew!”

Armondo knew exactly what he was doing. He already knew exactly how to use her fears against her to get her to do whatever he wanted her to do, and make her like it. Instead of having to force her to do things for him he would be able to manipulate her with ease. His mind was already thinking of the possibilities, the things he could do with her, the things he could train her to do. He relaxed and let her suck away on his cock. Holding her head in his hands as she got ready to try and take all of him down her throat.

Tia said:
Well, that hadn't worked, Jen considered. She had hoped that being a virgin meant she was worthless to him but, in fact, it seemed to just make him happy. She stood there, trembling and she waited to see what he would say. And then he told her what his companions would do to her and Jen started to tremble even more than she had been. She could not help it, a tear escaped and she felt it running down her cheek as she stood, bound and naked in front of him.

But he was offering her an alternative and she thought about it briefly, quickly. This was a man she did not know taking control of her. Jen was many things, but the one thing that she was more than anything was a survivor. This man was offering to protect her from the others who would hurt her and so, was he really any different than Barry? Barry had taken her as his wife because of her body and his desires. This man was taking her as his property. What was the real difference?

"My clothes are in our cabin. It was the master cabin. There are... there are three cases. Two are clothes for day and night time, the third one is clothes for the bedroom. My... my father chose them because my husband was ... was his best friend so he gave me to him" she said, by way of explanation. She looked at him and started to cry again. "If you.... will you look after me?" she asked, falling to her knees.

Then, just like Barry had taught her she started. Cupping her hand underneath his balls, she gently started to massage and then she wrapped her hand around his shaft. "This is what my husband taught me to do" she looked up at him and she said, very honestly and almost child-like "But your cock is much bigger than his. He pushed my head all the way down so that I had him all in my mouth."

And then Jen took his cock into her mouth and started to suck and lick him in the way that her now-dead husband had taught her he liked the best. Slowly and carefully, she first kissed his cock then took it into her mouth as deep as she could, sucking and licking, remembering what her mother had taught her and moaning as she did, but she cried the whole time, too, silent tears running down her cheeks.

Armondo was quite surprised by what she told him and then even more surprised at how willing to suck his cock she was. She surprised him most by her display of natural talent. She had him moaning in no time. His cock went from just starting to get hard to fully erect very quickly. According to this young virgin her husband had just a normal or perhaps a good sized cock, probably no more than 7 inches long. She was now tasked with trying to blow a fat ten inch cock!

As soon as she had gotten onto her knees and started to take his cock in her mouth, Armondo had undone the binds on her wrists to give her more freedom to do the job at hand. Of course he left her feet bound, one of her ankles had a shackle on it that was anchored to the floor with a length of chain, she wasn’t going anywhere soon. In no time she was making him pant and moan, she was doing a masterful job of sucking on his cock.

“Well now my little virgin one, you seem to be very good at sucking on a man’s cock. How is it you claim to be a virgin and yet you can suck cock like a seasoned whore? Now let’s see if you can take all of my cock down your pretty little throat, lets see if you can take a man sized cock all the way in. I want to fuck your throat, see if you are worthy enough to keep for my own, or if I should feed you to the crew!”

Armondo knew exactly what he was doing. He already knew exactly how to use her fears against her to get her to do whatever he wanted her to do, and make her like it. Instead of having to force her to do things for him he would be able to manipulate her with ease. His mind was already thinking of the possibilities, the things he could do with her, the things he could train her to do. He relaxed and let her suck away on his cock. Holding her head in his hands as she got ready to try and take all of him down her throat.

Tia said:

He undid her wrist bindings, although of course her feet were still shackled. He seemed to be pleased with her, and that was good. Because that might mean that he kept her alive and didn't hurther. And really, what difference was there (she tried to tell herself) between this man and Barry? With the noticeable exception of his cock size, that was. But by marrying Barry she had become his and he would have given her to her father in a moment. This man, whose name she did not yet know, he would give her to his crew.

So, she had a job to do. It was the one that her mother had told her. She had to be a pleasure to the man who had bought and paid for her, who owned her. That was going to be her husband but now it was this man.

She looked up at him, tears pouring down her face as she remembered how it had felt when Barry had forced his cock down her throat and she tried to relax her throat. Then, she took his cock down her throat as far as she could. As Barry had already found, Jen had a very poorly developed gag reflex and she knew that the cock down her throat wouldn't kill her. So, she took him down, kept him as far down as she could manage for a moment and then she took him further. When she did, she put her hands on his ass and pulled herself onto him. Moaning, she looked up at him in desperation and fear.

But yet, he might notice, her nipples were hardening as she sucked him, harder and faster and deeper.

Tia said:
He undid her wrist bindings, although of course her feet were still shackled. He seemed to be pleased with her, and that was good. Because that might mean that he kept her alive and didn't hurther. And really, what difference was there (she tried to tell herself) between this man and Barry? With the noticeable exception of his cock size, that was. But by marrying Barry she had become his and he would have given her to her father in a moment. This man, whose name she did not yet know, he would give her to his crew.

So, she had a job to do. It was the one that her mother had told her. She had to be a pleasure to the man who had bought and paid for her, who owned her. That was going to be her husband but now it was this man.

She looked up at him, tears pouring down her face as she remembered how it had felt when Barry had forced his cock down her throat and she tried to relax her throat. Then, she took his cock down her throat as far as she could. As Barry had already found, Jen had a very poorly developed gag reflex and she knew that the cock down her throat wouldn't kill her. So, she took him down, kept him as far down as she could manage for a moment and then she took him further. When she did, she put her hands on his ass and pulled herself onto him. Moaning, she looked up at him in desperation and fear.

But yet, he might notice, her nipples were hardening as she sucked him, harder and faster and deeper.

Armondo was looking intently at her face, such a pretty face, and mixed with the tears falling from her eyes as her mouth was open wide and pumping on his cock made her look even more beautiful to him. he no longer needed to instruct her much, she seemed to be very good using her hands as she sucked with her mouth. Massaging his big sack of sweaty balls, jerking on the base of his massive rigid shaft, this girl had some real talent! And now that he had told her to try and swallow his entire ten inch fat cock he was being further amazed as he watched in awe. She slid her mouth onto his fat cock, getting most of it in her pretty mouth. He could tell the head of his cock was past the back of her throat by now and starting to go down her throat. He groaned with pleasure as she moved her hands to his ass and forced her face closer to his body, she held her breath as she relaxed her throat and took his entire cock, in her hot wet mouth and down her throat!

She was staring right into his eyes as she deep throated him, his hands gripped her head more firmly. Then she just started to pump her mouth on his cock, letting all but the head slid out of her mouth, she paused to suck on his engorged head, swirling her tongue around on it, and then plunging her mouth forward, letting his long fat cock go all the way in her, her nose smashing on his pubic hairs and her chin bumping into his balls, he groaned with ecstasy.

Normally by now he would have just put a death grip on the woman’s head and held her head still while he skull fucked her to death. But this girl was different, she was amazing. He actually loosened his grip and smiled at her as he watched her suck his cock like no other woman ever had before. And he had been with many experienced whores and prostitutes.

“You are doing so well, just wonderful. Yes, keep on doing that, I like what you are doing. Damn girl, you have a golden mouth, you can suck cock like a pro. Now show me you know how to coax that cum out of me, suck that sticky shit out of my cock, oh God yes girl, suck me good and swallow every last drop!”

She kept on sucking on his long fat cock like a pro, each time sucking on his fat head and then slamming her face into his body as she took it all. She seemed to know instinctively when to start to pick up the pace without even being told, it seemed to him that she was really getting into it. As he looked at her face and then let his eyes trail down her body he could see her huge rock hard nipples as her tits swayed freely with her back and forth motion. His eyes got wide as she pleased him so, he could feel his balls start to tighten and his cock get stiffer. This captured girl actually seemed to be getting off on sucking his cock? Now could this be? Being forced to suck his cock was making her horny?

Faster and faster she went now just ramming her face onto his cock, as he was getting very close now he gripped her head in both hands and was now thrusting his hips, he was skull fucking her face! He was moaning and gasping as she sucked the hell out of his cock, making him dizzy as he stiffened. He held his breath as he held her head still, he rammed his cock deep as his cock exploded with ropes of hot sticky cum. He shot it down her throat and as he pumped her hard a few more times he filled her hungry mouth as well. his eyes were crossed, he seemed to be cuming forever!

Eventually he was spent, literally. He was standing on shaky legs, his hands lose on her head as she sucked him dry and then some. She was cleaning him up, licking his cock from tip to nuts, he was momentarily speechless. It took a minute for his head to clear, he finally stepped back and pulled up his pants, looking at her. he finally spoke to her.

“Well now, it seems you have an exceptional talent my dear. You give one amazing blow job, that much is for sure. Before I make any decisions about what to do about you I will have to give it some deep thought. In the mean time you will remain locked up here so that the rest of them cannot get their hands on you. you see they have no vision and no restraint either. they would not be able to see your long term value as I can see. If they were to get their hands on you, they would just use you endlessly and ruin you. and we can’t have that, now can we?”

His hands gripped on to her head firmly and she moved, sliding her mouth from the base of his cock until she had just his head in there and she swirled her tongue around it. She kept going, kept going and she looked up at him. He loosened his grip and he smiled at her and Jen felt confused but pleased. And then he told her that she had to coax the cum from him and she considered that at least she knew what that meant this time and that was good. And so she went faster and then he grabbed her head, both of his hands holding her as he pushed his hips and he was pushing himself into her as she was pushing herself onto him. Sucking and moaning as she did so, and then she felt the cum exploding into her throat and mouth and she realised that what she had not done with Barry she could do here, so as the shooting cum slowed between the thrusts of his orgasm, she swallowed so that she could drink it all down. The salty taste was good, she liked the taste of it and she drank him down.

When he had finished, she sucked him dry, licking him and making sure that not one drop of cum was lost. That had been what Barry told her.

And then he stepped back and pulled up his pants. She looked at him and nodded her head "Thank you" she said, when he said that he would keep her locked up here. "I... please, I didn't know Barry, my husband, he was my father's friend. I was going to work to please him. I'll do the same for you, please don't give me to them" she said, quietly. She was kneeling, naked and yes, he could see that she was turned on, her nipples were hard and yet her eyes were still afraid of him. "Shall I stay kneeling here?" she asked, looking up at him hopefully. "What do you want me to do?"

Tia said:
His hands gripped on to her head firmly and she moved, sliding her mouth from the base of his cock until she had just his head in there and she swirled her tongue around it. She kept going, kept going and she looked up at him. He loosened his grip and he smiled at her and Jen felt confused but pleased. And then he told her that she had to coax the cum from him and she considered that at least she knew what that meant this time and that was good. And so she went faster and then he grabbed her head, both of his hands holding her as he pushed his hips and he was pushing himself into her as she was pushing herself onto him. Sucking and moaning as she did so, and then she felt the cum exploding into her throat and mouth and she realised that what she had not done with Barry she could do here, so as the shooting cum slowed between the thrusts of his orgasm, she swallowed so that she could drink it all down. The salty taste was good, she liked the taste of it and she drank him down.

When he had finished, she sucked him dry, licking him and making sure that not one drop of cum was lost. That had been what Barry told her.

And then he stepped back and pulled up his pants. She looked at him and nodded her head "Thank you" she said, when he said that he would keep her locked up here. "I... please, I didn't know Barry, my husband, he was my father's friend. I was going to work to please him. I'll do the same for you, please don't give me to them" she said, quietly. She was kneeling, naked and yes, he could see that she was turned on, her nipples were hard and yet her eyes were still afraid of him. "Shall I stay kneeling here?" she asked, looking up at him hopefully. "What do you want me to do?"

Armondo was smiling, he felt really good about his special prize. “No little one, you do not have to stay kneeling. You did well, you did very well. You can just relax for a bit now, although I will have to re-tie your hands, for your own safety of course. We can have some more fun later. Right now I have work to do as we are very near our hidden port. I have instructions to give, I have to make sure this door stays locked real good and I will have a guard placed there as well. I will personally go and get all of your things from your cabin and bring them here. If there are any other personal belongings from other passengers I will let you look over that stuff as well.” he bent down and re-tied her wrists together, but not as tight. He got ready to leave.

“I will be back in less than an hour, I am locking the door from the outside and I will be placing Roman in charge of guarding this door. No one will get past him, I can assure you of that. Rest up if you can, you will need it. Oh, and I will see about some food after a bit as well.” and just like that he was gone and out the door. But he would be back soon, he had more things to discuss with her.

She nodded and held out her hands for him to tie, holding her wrists together for him. Then, when she was bound again she climbed onto the bed, trying to slide under the covers so that she could cover her nakedness (if the chain on her ankle allowed it). She nodded her head but she was quite sure that she wouldn't be able to sleep, not for a moment. But Jen had been tired at the start of this whole thing, hadn't slept for two days now, since her wedding day. She was asleep within moments and the young woman curled up and fell into a deep, immediate sleep.

If left to her own devices she would sleep deeply for a good few hours, but of course that all depended on the man who had claimed her as his prize. If someone brought her food, unless they woke her and instructed her to eat, she would simply continue in her slumber. The adrenaline had left her and she had been shocked, surprised and terrified the last two days. Sleep was a welcome break from it and she fell into it and would take some waking to come out of it.

ooc: sorry for the short post, but didn't want to rush ahead.

Tia said:
She nodded and held out her hands for him to tie, holding her wrists together for him. Then, when she was bound again she climbed onto the bed, trying to slide under the covers so that she could cover her nakedness (if the chain on her ankle allowed it). She nodded her head but she was quite sure that she wouldn't be able to sleep, not for a moment. But Jen had been tired at the start of this whole thing, hadn't slept for two days now, since her wedding day. She was asleep within moments and the young woman curled up and fell into a deep, immediate sleep.

If left to her own devices she would sleep deeply for a good few hours, but of course that all depended on the man who had claimed her as his prize. If someone brought her food, unless they woke her and instructed her to eat, she would simply continue in her slumber. The adrenaline had left her and she had been shocked, surprised and terrified the last two days. Sleep was a welcome break from it and she fell into it and would take some waking to come out of it.

ooc: sorry for the short post, but didn't want to rush ahead.

Armondo first found Roman and gave him very strict instructions, no one enters his cabin! No one! Then he went about his business. Lot of orders to give, lots of things to oversee. Soon there were in their own private port. It looked just like a rich guys hideaway port, but it was much more. Drugs, guns and sex slaves were moved in and out of this small out of the way port. There was a simple main house that was much larger than it looked as some of it was below ground. There was a scattering of other buildings, places for the men to sleep and eat at and a few buildings for temporary storage. There was a dock large enough to dock a few larger cruisers like the tow that were coming into post right now as well as several small boats.

Armondo oversaw getting both boats docked. His men knew to take the rest of the hostages to a holding tank and to gather all of their personal stuff elsewhere for sorting. He took it upon himself to g and get Jen’s things from her cabin. As he was gathering all of her personal stuff he found the bag with the sex toys in it. He laughed and took that with him as well. He got back to his cabin on his boat and told Roman to go get some food for him and his guest, then he went in and found her still fast asleep.

As he was setting her stuff down it looked like she was coming to. He had to think of the best way to get her to shore and in his house, the fewer men that saw her the better. He decided he would wait until dark, while most were eating, and then with a hooded coat would sneak her to his master suit. He went over to her.

“Are you awake little one? Do you have a name or shall I give you one, hmm?” he paused while she slowly came out of it. “We are docked now, safely back home. Food will arrive shortly. I brought your stuff, all of it.” He smiled at the private joke that she did not get. “you might want to get dressed into something more comfortable.” And with that he undid the ties on her hands. Its not like she was going anywhere!

She started to wake and she looked up at him as consciousness fully returned to her. He was the man who had killed Barry and she had been... oh dear god, she realised where she was and she woke, suddenly, her eyes wide. She was bound, hands and feet and with shackles on one ankle. More than that, she was naked and she looked at him with terror in her eyes.

"Jen" she whispered "My name is Jen. I've always been Jen Caruso but now I'm Jen Miller. Barry was Barry Miller and... and he and got married. Then we had a longhaul flight and then... then we got here" she said, softly. "Do you... what should I call you?" she asked with some trepidation.

She looked at him and nodded her head when he said that he had brought her stuff "Thank... thank you" she responded and when he undid the ties on her hands, she rubbed her wrists and moved over to her cases. She opened the one that had her daytime clothes and pulled on a sundress. White and plain, knee length.

Then, she moved over and sat back on the bed, the shackles on her ankles making clanking noises as she did. "If you want a ransom, my father will pay it. He'll pay more if I'm still a virgin, though, I'm sure. He understands the worth of that" she said, quietly. "He always told me that, as a commodity, it was important that he kept me worth the most I could be worth. He'll pay a ransom, I'm sure" she said and she looked at the man who had taken her.

Tia said:
She started to wake and she looked up at him as consciousness fully returned to her. He was the man who had killed Barry and she had been... oh dear god, she realised where she was and she woke, suddenly, her eyes wide. She was bound, hands and feet and with shackles on one ankle. More than that, she was naked and she looked at him with terror in her eyes.

"Jen" she whispered "My name is Jen. I've always been Jen Caruso but now I'm Jen Miller. Barry was Barry Miller and... and he and got married. Then we had a longhaul flight and then... then we got here" she said, softly. "Do you... what should I call you?" she asked with some trepidation.

She looked at him and nodded her head when he said that he had brought her stuff "Thank... thank you" she responded and when he undid the ties on her hands, she rubbed her wrists and moved over to her cases. She opened the one that had her daytime clothes and pulled on a sundress. White and plain, knee length.

Then, she moved over and sat back on the bed, the shackles on her ankles making clanking noises as she did. "If you want a ransom, my father will pay it. He'll pay more if I'm still a virgin, though, I'm sure. He understands the worth of that" she said, quietly. "He always told me that, as a commodity, it was important that he kept me worth the most I could be worth. He'll pay a ransom, I'm sure" she said and she looked at the man who had taken her.

“I am Armondo, I am the boss here, the honcho, the man in charge. Jen is a good enough name, I will let you keep that for now. If I decide you need a different name I will let you know what it shall be.” He listened to her tell her tale and he nodded.

“I do not doubt that your father is perhaps a wealthy man, and that he might possibly be willing to pay a rather large sum in order to get you back. That is something I may consider when I decide what is best to do with you. in my business caution is always necessary, and I have learned that is it much safer to sell a female captive, as a personal sex slave to a very wealthy man, then it is to try and arrange a swap for ransom money. As it is almost impossible to know whether or not the authorities are involved until much too late, the logistics are much more time consuming and risky. So you see, I will not give it a whole lot of thought, consider it a very slim chance that I might.”

“As far as being a commodity goes, with your beauty and age, combined with you being a virgin makes you worth quite a bit on the open market. And as I found out for myself, your amazing natural talent makes you possibly the best commodity I have ever possessed. So you see I must think this through very clearly and make sure that I make the right decision here. A girl like you does not come along but once in a blue moon. I do not want to squander my only chance at a really big payday.”

Just then there was a knock on the cabin door. “you’re food Captain.” Was all they heard. Armondo motioned for her to be quiet as he went to the door. He opened it just a crack, made sure it was Roman and then opened it just enough to take a tray from him. then he closed and re-locked the door. He set the tray down and shortly after handed her a plate and a bottle of water. He sat down at his desk to eat his.

“Eat up, you must be hungry by now. You don’t have to worry, I will keep you well fed. And by the way, in case you have not figured it out yet, the head is behind that narrow door. Your chain is long enough to give you freedom to roam the entire cabin. As I have told you already about the mindset of the crew around here, that door is really there to protect you from them. Trying to escape would be the ruin of you. you would most likely not live through it, and if you did, you would end up preferring death to what was left of you.”

He dug into his food with vigor.

"Armando" she repeated and she nodded. He told her that he would allow her to keep her name for now, but if wished her to have a different one, he would tell her. Then, he spoke about her father and explained why it was highly unlikely that he would ransom her. She listened and her eyes were wide then he suggested that she would be worth more and more easily sold as a sex slave to a wealthy man. "I rather suppose that being sold as a sex slave to a wealthy man is somewhat akin to marriage, but he does not have to pretend to like me" she said, and there was an air of irony in her expression. She was afraid, there was no doubting it, but Jen was coming to the conclusion that perhaps Armando was just more honest than her father and Barry.

At the knock on the door, her eyes widened in fear and then she curled into a small ball, lifting her knees to her chin. She breathed, however, a sigh of relief when it was just the food and she looked at the food. "Thank... thank you" she said softly, and she carefully and slowly ate the food. Not so much because she was being coy, but because she naturally nibbled gently and slowly.

Tia said:
"Armando" she repeated and she nodded. He told her that he would allow her to keep her name for now, but if wished her to have a different one, he would tell her. Then, he spoke about her father and explained why it was highly unlikely that he would ransom her. She listened and her eyes were wide then he suggested that she would be worth more and more easily sold as a sex slave to a wealthy man. "I rather suppose that being sold as a sex slave to a wealthy man is somewhat akin to marriage, but he does not have to pretend to like me" she said, and there was an air of irony in her expression. She was afraid, there was no doubting it, but Jen was coming to the conclusion that perhaps Armando was just more honest than her father and Barry.

At the knock on the door, her eyes widened in fear and then she curled into a small ball, lifting her knees to her chin. She breathed, however, a sigh of relief when it was just the food and she looked at the food. "Thank... thank you" she said softly, and she carefully and slowly ate the food. Not so much because she was being coy, but because she naturally nibbled gently and slowly.

He was done with his food much quicker than she was. he drank some beer and then he told her he had to go check on a few things, would be right back.

He was only gone a very short while this time, but she was finished with her food at least by then. He gathered the plates and such and stacked everything on the tray to be picked up later.

He instructed her to take her clothes off and to lay on the bed. He stripped as she was doing this. “I want to see how well you can kiss, I also want to know how you taste. Then I am going to let you suck my cock again, see if you can do it as well as the last time.

When she was naked and laying on the bed he joined her there. He laid his naked body next to hers. He took her face in his massive hands and he kissed her hard. He felt her tits, he pinched her nipples. He then sucked hard on her nipples. Then he just laid back and let her now it was time to suck his cock again.

She nodded her head and finished her food. But then, he came back and he told her to take off her clothes. She did, and she lay down on the bed. She watched him as he was stripping and listened to what he wanted. He was going to kiss her and see how she tasted. She nodded her head and looked at him wide eyed as he lay next to her. She felt fear build up but she tried to swallow it down, to pretend it wasn't terrifying to her.

His hands, so big, took ahold of her face and he kissed her hard. This wasn't something that she was used to and she did her best to return it, but she was not as talented at that. Her lips were trembling and she most certainly needed instruction in how to do that. But then, as he felt her tits her nipples became hard and she moaned, as soon as his hands were on her tits. When he pinched her nipples she cried out in pain and pleasure and she felt her pussy growing wetter and wetter. And when he sucked hard on her nipples she lifted herself in pleasure as he did. Her moans were genuine as she whimpered.

But then, he laid back and instructed her that it was time to suck his cock again. This time, he was laying down and so she moved, immediately and quickly to kneel over him. Wrapping her fingers around him she first licked and kissed him, her tongue dancing over his cock. But now that he was laying down, she was over him. Taking him into her mouth she moaned in pleasure and she started to suck him. The shackle on her ankle clanked as she moved, her head starting to bob up and down as she licked him and then sucked him.

His cock was big, bigger than Barry's and then some and she considered this and how she could take it into her mouth all the way. Jen did what she had done before, she sucked him down and then she stayed there for a moment, breathing through her nose as she licked him inside her mouth and moved her hand up and down his shaft; then she lowered her head further, taking him further down and further down again. She moaned and as she sucked him, her legs straddling him, he could feel the juices from her pussy dripping onto his legs. She was incredibly turned on and she took him, even with him laying down, all the way down her throat and as her chin pressed against his balls and she had him all the way down she was moaning in pleasure.

Then, once she had taken him all the way down her throat, her head started to bob up and down, slowly at first and then faster, and faster. Her tongue was dancing in her mouth , licking him as she fucked him with her mouth and she could feel the juices dripping down her legs.

Tia said:
She nodded her head and finished her food. But then, he came back and he told her to take off her clothes. She did, and she lay down on the bed. She watched him as he was stripping and listened to what he wanted. He was going to kiss her and see how she tasted. She nodded her head and looked at him wide eyed as he lay next to her. She felt fear build up but she tried to swallow it down, to pretend it wasn't terrifying to her.

His hands, so big, took ahold of her face and he kissed her hard. This wasn't something that she was used to and she did her best to return it, but she was not as talented at that. Her lips were trembling and she most certainly needed instruction in how to do that. But then, as he felt her tits her nipples became hard and she moaned, as soon as his hands were on her tits. When he pinched her nipples she cried out in pain and pleasure and she felt her pussy growing wetter and wetter. And when he sucked hard on her nipples she lifted herself in pleasure as he did. Her moans were genuine as she whimpered.

But then, he laid back and instructed her that it was time to suck his cock again. This time, he was laying down and so she moved, immediately and quickly to kneel over him. Wrapping her fingers around him she first licked and kissed him, her tongue dancing over his cock. But now that he was laying down, she was over him. Taking him into her mouth she moaned in pleasure and she started to suck him. The shackle on her ankle clanked as she moved, her head starting to bob up and down as she licked him and then sucked him.

His cock was big, bigger than Barry's and then some and she considered this and how she could take it into her mouth all the way. Jen did what she had done before, she sucked him down and then she stayed there for a moment, breathing through her nose as she licked him inside her mouth and moved her hand up and down his shaft; then she lowered her head further, taking him further down and further down again. She moaned and as she sucked him, her legs straddling him, he could feel the juices from her pussy dripping onto his legs. She was incredibly turned on and she took him, even with him laying down, all the way down her throat and as her chin pressed against his balls and she had him all the way down she was moaning in pleasure.

Then, once she had taken him all the way down her throat, her head started to bob up and down, slowly at first and then faster, and faster. Her tongue was dancing in her mouth , licking him as she fucked him with her mouth and she could feel the juices dripping down her legs.

Armondo was moaning and enjoying himself, this girl was so damn good at sucking his cock! He had an idea. “Wait, stop for a moment girl. Here turn around and straddle me like this. That’s it, put your little ass and pussy right on my face, I want to like your cunt as you suck my cock. Lower yourself, that’s it, now get back to sucking me girl! So she did. But as she was getting back into the rhythm of sucking his cock and bobbing up and down on it, he was kicking her soaking wet pussy, darting his big tongue in and out of her wet hole, he even poked his hot wet tongue on her ass a few times!

She stopped when he told her to, concerned that she had upset him or done something wrong. Something that would upset him and that might make him hurt her or give her to the men beyond the door. But then, he told her to turn around and straddle him, and that was what she did. She turned around and she lowered herself on to his face. And then, he instructed her to get back to sucking him and she most certainly did.

She kept working, kept sucking, her head moving up and down and then she felt him lick her pussy, Jen's entire body shuddered in orgasm as she felt his tongue on her and as her body orgasmed she sucked him harder, faster and she licked him with delight. Her body shuddered with pleasure and she groaned deep in her throat. Faster, faster, sucking and licking him she tried to make sure that she got him to the point that he shot his cum into her mouth and down the back of her throat.

Tia said:
She stopped when he told her to, concerned that she had upset him or done something wrong. Something that would upset him and that might make him hurt her or give her to the men beyond the door. But then, he told her to turn around and straddle him, and that was what she did. She turned around and she lowered herself on to his face. And then, he instructed her to get back to sucking him and she most certainly did.

She kept working, kept sucking, her head moving up and down and then she felt him lick her pussy, Jen's entire body shuddered in orgasm as she felt his tongue on her and as her body orgasmed she sucked him harder, faster and she licked him with delight. Her body shuddered with pleasure and she groaned deep in her throat. Faster, faster, sucking and licking him she tried to make sure that she got him to the point that he shot his cum into her mouth and down the back of her throat.

No sooner had this girl spun around and planted her soaking wet pussy on his face did he feel her orgasm! He had barely started to lick her sweet snatch that she came for him, soaking his face with her hot sticky juices. She continued to suck his cock like a champion cock sucker, she was blowing his mind with her oral talents. And now he could see just how horny this virgin girl was, and so easy to make cum! He continued to do his best licking and sucking on her clit, hoping to make her cum again as he neared his climax. She was pumping her mouth on his large cock, taking it all the way down her sweet throat as she gripped his balls. He was about to explode and give her, her reward for doing such a masterful job. He was able to reach up and latch onto her rock hard nipples, using both hands he was pinching both of her large erect nipples, that got a very good response out of her as her body started to tremble again.

She cried out in pleasure as an orgasm wracked her body. As she experienced that, her juices poured out from her slit and she cried in pleasure but her cries of pleasure were around his cock as she sucked him, licked him and fundamentally tormented him until he felt like he was going to explode.

Pumping her mouth on his cock, his beautiful and impossibly large cock, Jen sucked him and licked him as hard as she could. And then his hands moved to her tits, and he took ahold of her nipples, pinching them cruelly and she sucked him harder, deeper and her voice groaned in delight even as another orgasm pushed her cunt onto his face. As he pinched her, as he hurt her, she sucked him and she orgasmed. She had no idea, but this virgin was a complete slut who was desperate to have a cock inside her, one way or another. As his hands pinched cruelly at her nipples she moaned and she orgasmed and she pushed her pussy onto his face. But she also sucked and licked him harder, faster and with more determination than before.

So with his hands pinching her nipples, cruelly hurting her and her entire body alight with needing him (not wanting, but needing) to fuck her, yet knowing that he wouldn't, because she was a commodity and worth more to him as a virgin, Jen sucked him and groaned and, as she felt him start to cum, she drank down every last drop of him with a delighted groan and a shuddering orgasm which told him what he needed to know.

She needed this. She wanted this. If he did it right and trained her well, she would beg him for more and thank him for his cock in her mouth and ass and she would beg, truly beg, for him (or anyone, who it was wouldn't matter) to fuck her.

ooc: so so sorry!! Chest infection!!!

Tia said:
She cried out in pleasure as an orgasm wracked her body. As she experienced that, her juices poured out from her slit and she cried in pleasure but her cries of pleasure were around his cock as she sucked him, licked him and fundamentally tormented him until he felt like he was going to explode.

Pumping her mouth on his cock, his beautiful and impossibly large cock, Jen sucked him and licked him as hard as she could. And then his hands moved to her tits, and he took ahold of her nipples, pinching them cruelly and she sucked him harder, deeper and her voice groaned in delight even as another orgasm pushed her cunt onto his face. As he pinched her, as he hurt her, she sucked him and she orgasmed. She had no idea, but this virgin was a complete slut who was desperate to have a cock inside her, one way or another. As his hands pinched cruelly at her nipples she moaned and she orgasmed and she pushed her pussy onto his face. But she also sucked and licked him harder, faster and with more determination than before.

So with his hands pinching her nipples, cruelly hurting her and her entire body alight with needing him (not wanting, but needing) to fuck her, yet knowing that he wouldn't, because she was a commodity and worth more to him as a virgin, Jen sucked him and groaned and, as she felt him start to cum, she drank down every last drop of him with a delighted groan and a shuddering orgasm which told him what he needed to know.

She needed this. She wanted this. If he did it right and trained her well, she would beg him for more and thank him for his cock in her mouth and ass and she would beg, truly beg, for him (or anyone, who it was wouldn't matter) to fuck her.

ooc: so so sorry!! Chest infection!!!

(try rubbing something soothing on it) 

Armondo’s head was spinning, his nuts were about to explode! Although he had been with many women before, and quite a few of them were very talented professionals, this virgin girl was just blowing his mind, as well as his huge rigid cock! she was having orgasm after orgasm on his face, grinding her clit on his chin and mouth, she was a nympho for sure! He pinched her huge rock hard nipples and held on as she sucked his cock like she was dying of thirst. His whole body shook as his hot cum exploded out of his cock and shot down her throat. She continued to suck his as he jerked his hips and thrust his cock at her face. She sucked him dry and then some, it felt like she was trying to suck his nuts right up through his cock!

It took a minute for him to calm down, his mind was swimming with thoughts and ideas. He had to gently remove her from his cock as she had sucked him limp by now. She was so eager to please him, and whether she knew it or not she was starved for sex. This girl really enjoyed her orgasms, it was becoming apparent she could very well be trained into becoming a nympho sex machine! He sat her down next to him on the bed, he wanted to talk to her some more.

“I will tell you this much, you have surprised me with your talents so far. It is even more surprising that you have this kind of talent with so little experience and that you are a virgin to boot. Every once in a blue moon someone comes along that just has natural talent for sex, and a love for it as well. you orgasmed very easily and often, your sweet little virgin pussy seems to be starved for sex, I do believe you would thrive on a daily diet of lots of sex. You seem like you were built for a life of continuous sex, you would literally thrive on it.” He paused for a moment.

“So now just what should I do about you, what should I do with you? My first thought is of course to sell you to the highest bidder. A young girl as beautiful as you, and with such a fantastic body as you have would fetch a small fortune. When you add in the virgin factor, that sum would likely double. I am having a hard time imagining just how much more I could get for you with your amazing talents and thirst for sex. I could literally retire from such a huge amount you would see for.” He got up and started to get dressed.

“I have some things to attend to, and I have a lot of thinking to do as well. don’t bother to get dressed, I won’t be gone long.” An idea popped into his head, he took a few steps and opened up a closet of sorts. He poked around until he found what he was looking for. “Ah, ha!” he exclaimed. “I found it!” he turned towards her with something in his hand.

“Have you ever seem one of these my dear? Well most likely not, but perhaps you have heard of such a thing. This is an antique but amazingly it still works. It is called a chasity belt. I am going to put this one you and lock it, this will protect your pussy and not allow anyone to violate your virgin hole. Now put this on for me.” He handed the re-condissioned chasity belt to her to put on, once on he locked it and put the key in his pocket.

“There, now I will feel better and won’t have to rush right back here. Although I trust Roman, the man guarding this door the most, I don’t trust most of my men, they are all cutthroats after all. I simply can’t take the chance of any of them getting to you and ruining your virginity. Rest up, I will be back soon enough.” And with that Armondo left her there to think about her possibly future as he went about his business.

Armando seemed pleased with her and, to her, that was as important as Barry being pleased with her had been - because now she belonged to him, rather than to Barry. She looked at him and she said, most sincerely "My Daddy had my mother push her fingers into me to prove that I am a virgin to Barry... my husband. Do you want to do that?" she asked and then he explained how she would thrive on a diet of daily sex. She looked at him and she licked her lips. "I like it" she admitted and she looked at him, her expression hungry for him "I want something more, I need it. If you sell me, will it be to someone who will give me what I need?" she asked, seriously. "I've spent my life being taught and trained to be a good wife. But every time my Daddy spanked my ass, I just got excited and then he spanked me harder for dirty thoughts... but... I don't know what it is that I want, I just know I want it"

Then, he came at her with a chastity belt and Jen looked at him and she could not hide the hardening of her nipples, the slight gasp. "You're going to... yes, of course. That will stop me from pleasuring myself too? If I .... please may I fondle my own... these" she said, moving her hand to pinch her nipple. "Of course, yes sir" she said, and she put the chastity belt on. As she did, her nipples grew even harder and she looked at him.

"I'll think about it. Please may I fondle my breasts, sir?" she asked, looking at him and, if he said yes, then she would pinch and scratch her nipples, exploring her suddenly almost incredible horniness. Her hands would move over her body, except of course those areas unavailable because of the chastity belt, but she would discover something very interested and, as it happened, as he came back in (if he had given his permission) then he would see her laying on the bed pinching her own nipples and right slap bang in the middle of an intense orgasm as she did so. Playing with her tits was enough to make her orgasm, and hard.

At first Armando was both puzzled and beside himself. This virgin girl was by far the strangest creature he had ever come across. They way her mind worked, her inexperience, her amazing talents and her untapped vault full of lust and desire. He would have to really think about the best thing to do with her.

“Yes my sweet little thing, you may fondle and play with your breasts all you like, if it pleases you to do so. I will indeed perhaps think about er, testing your virgin hole just to make sure for my own peace of mind, how else could I market you for sale as a virgin unless I knew for sure?” he paused for a moment his mind swimming with possibilities. He noticed how she seemed to get excited as she put the chasity belt on, did she have hidden desires for leather and all kinds of kinky sex? Could it be possibly that he had found one in a million, a girl that not only craved sex, but had an insatiable desire for all kinds of kinky sex as well?

Armondo would have a very difficult decision ahead of him. the amount of money he could get for such a prize would be, almost more than he could believe. The very wealthy might possibly be willing to pay millions for such a prize, and that is something he would have to consider doing for sure. But at the same time, he also knew that this woman could please him like no other. And to let such a prize go, he may never forgive himself. Such a quandary he was in.

“We will have a nice long talk when I get back, perhaps I can help you figure out what it is you desire and lust for. Maybe together we can figure out the best thing to do with you, after I check your little snatch, just to make sure you are still intact.” And with that Armondo left Jen to her for a short bit. It was obvious she could not wait to start playing with herself, her eyes filled with a smoky haze as she settled back and started to run her hands over her naked breasts.

Armondo left her there under guard as he got off his boat and headed to the main house and his private quarters. In his office he would have a list of the men that would be willing to pay very well for such a prize as he had in his possession. His hardest task would be to keep her safe and unmolested by his men, long enough to complete a sale and to get her to safety.

If Jen had known that he considered her strange, she would have wondered why. But she did not know and she simply looked at him. In truth, although she did not know it herself, the beautiful young virgin completely craved sex and had that insatiable desire for it to be kinky. Her father has prepared her well and she had been brought up carefully. The young woman gained pleasure from pleasing others, and she knew that her job was to please the man that owned her. It had used to be that it was her father who owned her, then it was Barry. Now it was Armando and really, Jen was realising that who it was didnt matter.

She nodded her head then, "When you get back, yes." she said and she gasped at the thought of him pushing his fingers into her. When he was gone, she fondled her tits and pinched her nipples, hard. Orgasm after orgasm wracked her body and she realised that she was getting more and more horny. Orgasms just made her want more and Jen looked up at him from the bed as he walked back in. Looking at him she stood as he walked into the room, as her father had taught her to do.

He had his list and he had considered what it was that he was going to do with her, whether he was going to keep her as his own property or sell her to someone else. Jen stood, naked except for the chastity belt, her nipples pert and hard, the juices from her pussy pouring down her legs. "Welcome back" she said, quietly. "What do you want me to do now?" she asked

Armondo was gone for a while, he had gathered his list of potential buyers. He entered his cabin to find her on the bed, she got up immediately and looked at him with lust in her eyes. he looked her over, he could not help but notice her rock hard nipples and the sticky wetness seeping from her chastity belt, he raised an eyebrow. she welcomed him back and then asked what he wanted her to do next. such an interesting but strange girl.

“For starters lets get this chastity belt off of you, I do want to confirm your virginity. Before I make my decision of what to do with you I must know for sure you are virgin.” He got out his key and unlocked the belt, she stepped out of it. He placed it on his desk and then moved over to the bed with her in tow.

“I want you to undress me, and then to get on your knees and pleasure me with your mouth, just enough to get me ready.” In no time she was on her knees, taking him into her warm wet mouth and expertly sucking him to life. She had him rock hard in a few moments, he had to stop her and gently pull her mouth from his cock. she appeared to be starving for his cock! he had her lay on the bed, on her back, with her legs spread wide. He got on the bed and got his face in between her legs. He decided to taste her and get her worked up a bit in order to relax her pussy before he tested her out with his fingers.

He pressed his mouth to her pussy and started to lick her soaking wet lips, his hot tongue exploring her lips, parting them, and flicking his hard tongue on her engorged clit. It drove her wild almost immediately! She was moving her hips and shaking. Her hands clutched at his head, she was moaning and breathing hard, and he had just barely started to eat her? he was amazed once again but undeterred, he licked and he sucked on her now swollen clit, he put one finger on her lips and moved it up and down. That seemed to push her right over the edge, she rewarded him with a gush of her hot sticky juices, she tasted so good to him. it would have been so easy to just get caught up in the moment and to forget reason, and to just ram his fat cock in her and fuck her damn legs off. But He braced himself and remembered to use restraint. He removed his mouth from her snatch before she totally lost control and went on a multi orgasmic cum fest.

Keeping his face very close to her soaking wet opening he use two fingers to push her lips apart, exposing her tight entrance. With his other hand he slowly inserted one long finger. He got his finger only a short distance inside of her and he found her cherry still intact, his cock throbbed and his heart raced. It was clearly taking every bit of internal strength he had to keep himself from just taking her on the spot. He had never wanted a woman so badly in his entire life, she was bewitching to him.

He knew he had better have her suck him off in a hurry, least he make a very bad decision. He got onto his back next to her and just pointed at his rigid pole, he motioned for her to suck the cum out of him. she attacked his cock with her mouth greedily, sucking his like his cock would produce liquid gold for her to consume. She had her head bobbing up and down on his rigid tool so expertly that she had his head spinning in no time. he was gasping and panting, she squeezed his balls and jerked his shaft as she mouth fucked the cum right out of him. with is head dizzy, he moaned out loud as his hot cum exploded out of his throbbing cock. she sucked him so good it felt like the cum was being sucked out of his body, his toes curled, his balls shivered and she drained him completely. He was left speechless for a moment. He just could not believe it but she was getting better each time!

When he caught his breath he could see that she was so hot and turned on, he had to return the favor. He kissed her deeply, then he sucked on her nipples until she came again. Then he used his mouth on her and kept at it until his mouth was cramping. He lost count of how many times she came, this was unbelievable!

“if you can get me hard again my sweet little horny one, I have a special surprise for you!” she went to work on his cock like her life depended on it, he lay back and moaned while she sucked his cock back to life, he felt like he was in heaven. When he was all the way hard, he got up off of the bed and instructed her to bend over and lay her upper body face down on the bed, her legs touching the floor, her sweet ass staring him in the face. He knew he had to keep her pussy virgin, but at least he could deflower her sweet tight ass!

He instructed her to suck at his cock again and Jen fell to her knees with delight. There was nothing except delight at the thought of sucking him and suck and lick him she did. Then, his mouth on her pussy drove her wild and she experienced one orgasm after another, screaming with pleasure and biting the pillow so that she muffled the screams. She had never been pleasured in this way, never had anyone pay her attention so much and she pulled his head into her, wrapping her hands around his head, begging him to lick her, suck her more. More. Please, oh please.

Then, he moved away and she groaned, begging him for more, but he pushed one finger up inside just like her mother had. He was testing her, she knew, testing her virginity and she moaned in pleasure at the feeling of his finger in her. But he ly on his back and pointed to his cock and she fell onto him, on to *it* with delight and increased horniness. She licked and sucked him, working to give him as much pleasure as she could. Last time she had sucked his cock she had learnt what he liked and she did that more now, fondling his balls in the rhythm that she knew he loved, jerking the shaft of his enormous cock in the rhythm that he responded to. She worked, but it was not work for every shudder of his, every time that he moaned she felt more and more turned on.

As she sucked him and she felt his hot cum shoot into the back of her throat, Jen groaned deeply. Her groan was deep and ragged and desperate for him. She sucked every tiny drop of cum from him. She had never been so turned on in her life, she was only now beginning to understand what turned on meant, but she knew that she wanted this, needed this.

So, once his cum was done and she had sucked him dry, he descended on her and she kissed him back, the taste of his cum still on her lips and her tongue but now, as he kissed her, Jen returned it, her tongue dancing over his and her body pressing against him. Then he sucked at her nipples and she screamed with pleasure, orgasm after orgasm shuddering through her body. "Please! Oh please! Please?" she begged him, desperate for his cock inside her as she came more times than she had the ability to count. But eventually, he told her that he had a surprise for her if she would just get him hard again. She looked up at him and beamed in delight "Oh, thank you, please... please?" she gasped and then lowered her head and started to suck, to lick, to coax his cock into hardness and she moaned in pleasure as his stiff cock filled her mouth.

'Up, off the bed, lay down' he instructed her and she did. Feet on the floor and then his cock was shoved into her ass and Jen screamed out. Her body arched in absolute pleasure and she cried out "Oh! Oh! It hurts, oh God!!" she screamed and she pushed her ass against him, pushing herself onto his enormous cock. Her ass was tight and he tore into her, pumping and fucking her ass roughly and, as he did, his newest slave lifted herself up and begged him for more. "Shoot your cum into me, please? I'll be a good girl, I will. Oh, my Daddy spanked me here, my husband did the same... .and now your cock! Oh... Oh! Oh, your cock!" she cried out and she pushed her ass against him, her hole stretching as she took his long thick cock all the way in, moving faster and faster as he fucked her in her tight virgin ass.

Armondo looked at her sweet virgin ass before he used his hand to smear her wet juices all over it, then he placed his fat throbbing head on her very tight hole. He told her this might hurt a bit at first, but he had a feeling this little minx would end up loving it as she loved everything else. it was tight for sure, he had to grunt and push his weight against her before her tight as would start to open up, he felt her open and then his fat head slipped into her. she was yelping and moaning, it was hurting her some but she did not seem to mind, she just stuck her ass back at him, asking for more. this girl was just amazing!

he slowly slid more cock into her until he had it half way in her, she was shaking and moaning, making all kinds of noises as he now started to rock it in and out of her tight ass. each time he tried to shove just a little bit more in her. she was encouraging him to just fuck her ass good. it was hard to believe it. soon he was just slamming his whole fat cock in her ass, giving her long deep strokes with his cock. she was going crazy, shaking and screaming out for him to cum in her and fill her up with his hot cum. this girl was just a natural fuck machine, she loved every bit of it.

she was bringing the best out of him and even though he was mostly spent already she had him ready top cum once again! he was slapping her ass and making her cheeks red with his hand prints, she squealed with joy as he did, it only made his cock harder! she was making him fuck her with wild abandon, she could take anything he could give her! he gripped her hips tightly and just went for it. he pounded her sweet ass as fast and hard as he possibly could, he stiffened, he held his breath, his head spinning, dizzy, out of control, he bellowed out as hot cum shot out of his cock and went deep inside of her ass. he shot out more with each hard thrust of his cock. he filled up her sweet ass with his hot cum, his eyes were crossed, he was about to pass out.

he finally fell forward and rested on her back, his cock still in her, panting, dizzy, his nuts felt empty like never before. he just could not believe how amazing this girl could fuck!

eventually his head cleared and he slide out of her ass and he sat on the bed beside her. he patted the bed and motioned for her to sit next to him.

"I have to tell you sweet Jen, you are an amazing woman, I have never seen the likes of you before. You truly love having sex, you seem to thrive on it. God put you on this earth to be a pleasure machine, for some very wealthy and lucky man. I am not sure one man can even come close to satisfying you, it may take several men to keep you happy and satisfied. But that will not be my problem. I have thought this over and even though I know I will never find another like you and will most likely kick myself forever for letting you go, I know in the long run it is best. I could never protect you forever here, sooner or later one of my cutthroat bastards would get to you and possibly ruin you. and I could not have that. You deserve the best.

I know several very wealthy men who would go crazy trying to outbid the others just to have you for their own. You would be able to live in a wonderful place, so much nicer than I could provide for you. I know you would be happy in a place like that, and you would be treated so well too. Because of your amazing talents and thirst for pleasing, that alone would ensure that you be treated like a princes, a sex princes.

Back
Top Bottom