Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming a Popular Girl RP (Corruption, Bimbofication)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Omen

Super-Earth
Hey, if you're up for doing this plot I had in mind, shoot me a PM! Thanks!

Becoming a Popular Girl:
My main character is an 18 year old senior in high school, and she's fairly intelligent but unattractive and unpopular. She has a small group of nerd friends who are stereotypical fat, greasy males, and they're bullied in school often. She

One day, however, she meets her own version of a "Fairy Godmother". (Or Godfather, depending on your preferences.) This mysterious magical entity promises to make her life entirely better, transforming her into a gorgeous young woman and filling her bank account with millions of dollars. The Godparent explains that my character will turn back on midnight of senior prom, unless my character wishes to stay transformed forever. Until then, my character can choose to change back whenever she wants, but she decides to try out her new life. Little does my character know, however, that the longer she is in this new body, the more like a stuck-up, shopping-obsessed, ditzy bimbo she will act. The more she'll start to act like a 'popular girl'. But will she able to resist her new lifestyle (filled with shopping and cute boys) and change back before it's too late?

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom