Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Very kinky female is looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellyWin

Meteorite
I'll be playing Kelly. A girl who is 22 years old and very addicted to sex. She's rather skinny, around 1.75 meters tall and has 30 C breasts. Her holes are tight due to her slim body. As said, she is a sex addict. She seeks a male who is very nice to her but who also loves to see her as his sex pet that ends up moaning a lot, shiver and eventually faint from sex.

Send me a note if you like to do frequent RP's together! I do prefer to chat through Skype (not calling) but I'm up for installing any other program.

Now these are the scenario's I look to play out:

- Kelly is living in an apartment with two (hung) males who both want her to be naked. They frequently fuck her, either alone or together. (This is for three people. MMF.)

- Kelly is living in an apartment with one male and his loyal pet. These two are enjoying her to the maximum.

- A demon/monster came to Kelly and asked her to come with him to his home. Obviously for one sole purpose, sex.

Bump!

An add I used:

The search is on! Kelly, a young slim 22 old girl is an absolute sex lover, she is clearly a nymphomaniac. She enjoys to be brought into strong sexual tickles that flow through her blood veins and make her moan intensive, sweat, breath heavily, squirt and faint in the end. This could be done giving a great oral experience, deep fucking, toys and more! Now, are you up for being her sex master and abuse her sexual drive?

sounds fun

KellyWin said:
I'll be playing Kelly. A girl who is 22 years old and very addicted to sex. She's rather skinny, around 1.75 meters tall and has 30 C breasts. Her holes are tight due to her slim body. As said, she is a sex addict. She seeks a male who is very nice to her but who also loves to see her as his sex pet that ends up moaning a lot, shiver and eventually faint from sex.

Send me a note if you like to do frequent RP's together! I do prefer to chat through Skype (not calling) but I'm up for installing any other program.

Now these are the scenario's I look to play out:

- Kelly is living in an apartment with two (hung) males who both want her to be naked. They frequently fuck her, either alone or together. (This is for three people. MMF.)

- Kelly is living in an apartment with one male and his loyal pet. These two are enjoying her to the maximum.

- A demon/monster came to Kelly and asked her to come with him to his home. Obviously for one sole purpose, sex.
hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom