Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Myers-Briggs/Jung Typology

Shovel

Supernova
Decided it was time to retake my Myers-Briggs test and see how I have changed over the last couple of years. Goodbye ESFP (The Performer/Entertainer), Hello ENFP (The Inspirer/Campaigner)! . The description is very fitting for me! Surprisingly, I was literally sitting on the fence between introversion and extroversion. I was only 1% more Extroverted than Introverted.

Which typology are you?

I usually get INTP, INTJ, or INFP.

So the other bits vary, but I'm always *IN*. (hahaha)

Though I don't put much water in it. Especially since usually when they show your percentage of where you lean, it's always close to 50/50, a bit more for introversion (though that's a concept that, as a whole, I kind of disagree with).

INTP (edit: with very strong leanings towards each). It comes out the same every time on the online tests, and I also undertook formal testing at a previous workplace, which included a one-on-one session with the consultant. I recall vividly walking into that meeting, and her saying the second I sat down, "The first thing you need to remember is that when you're in a room full of 100 people, it's likely that not one of them is going to think in the same way that you do."

I don't believe it quite that scarce, but I found it extremely interesting, and agree with probably 80% of the profile as it relates to me. It also explained a lot of things!

I also got INTP, all in low percentages, which I found rather odd since I have traditionally straddled the INTJ/ENTJ line. In some form I must have mellowed out since my last test.

ENFJ! Fairly accurate, and fairly different from the last time I remember taking this in high school. xD

The first time I took this was when I was in high school. I got ESFP, which wasn't a surprise considering all my extracurricular activities and hobbies involved singing, acting, or instruments.

Usually when I take this test now, I always get ENFP or ENTP.

This time around I got ENFP, with everything being high percentages except for the 'F'. I'm always riding the line between feeling and thinking.

INFJ
Introvert(34%) iNtuitive(6%) Feeling(12%) Judging(3%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (34%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (6%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (3%)

>.> I dont really agree with this assessment in the least.

I had never taken a test like this, before, but I came up as an INTJ:

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (28%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (22%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (53%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (25%)

Project Management was on the list of jobs INTJs should apply for, which works because... well.... I'm a project manager!

I always get INFJ. I took it back when I was around 14 and got that result, 10 years later and it's still the same. My boyfriend is an INTJ, and interestingly enough I sometimes accuse him of being too logical and not being empathetic enough or "feeling" enough. Everything else between us works well.

ENFP ...extreme on the E, strong N, decisive F, and slight P. Very accurate. Had it completed by a prof in university where I had ENF with J & P being exactly equal.

It's been a long while since I have taken this test. I remember doing so in my eleventh grade Psychology class.

My score was ISTJ.

Introvert (31%) Sensing (34%) Thinking (16%) Judging (50%)

ISTJ
Introvert(62%) Sensing(3%) Thinking(9%) Judging(31%)

You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (62%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (3%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (9%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (31%)

Back
Top Bottom