Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Woman's Best Friend (Spyke Lion x whtbitch4u2own)

"Oh, man... " James kept consciously looking back at the door nervously. As much as he wanted to join her, it was something he wasn't sure he should risk. Sadly, it was going to make him suffer for quite a bit, but he just couldn't stop talking on the phone with his fiance'. "I guess it will.. " He breathed on the phone. "Why don't you tell me about it?... " Bruno finally made a little move, his large head bending down to sniffle at her bare leg lightly, his wet snout gently touching her skin.

She could her the tempting in his voice as she filled him in on all the details. She didn't move much in her bed but slowly caressed her breasts with one hand, tugged right under her as her other hand held the phone in place. She smirked, "So are you touching yourself, like I am?" She asked him and continued, "I am playing with my breasts right now babe. How I wish your mouth were on them. Ummm This is good." She said and jerked her leg to the side when she felt something and sat up, gasping in the phone, "Oh god...." she found Brutus and she nudged his head, sitting up. She fell back on her belly again and continued what she was doing.

"Oh man, baby..." James closed his eyes with a sigh, glancing back and forth from the door. "Oh, I want to..." He said to himself quietly, knowing that if he got caught doing such a thing it could mean death to his career. "I want to touch you so, so bad..." He whispered quietly onto the phone, feeling his arousal building between his legs. As much as he wanted to join her in the act, he was too nervous about getting caught. Brutus sat back for a few moments, quietly staring at her with frustrated eyes. He moved up again, reaching down his nose to sniff at her soft legs.

She laid there on her tummy, face down as she held her phone to her ears. Hearing him moan and talk dirty to her, she chuckled, "I bet you are carrying a hard on in your pants right now!" She smirked as she teased her nipples, telling him how she wished it was his mouth on them. She gasped in her phone, "Ummm please do. Please touch me babe." She said and added, "Just so you know, I am naked right now and nothing but wet for you!" she said and felt something, brutus by her legs once again but she didn't bother considering her attention was on her man on the phone.

"Oh, you know I am..." He chuckled onto his phone, laying back onto his seat. "Oh, I wanna feel your body so bad... I want to touch your skin, baby. I want to touch those perky little nipples with my fingers, squeezing and pinching them..." He breathed onto the phone. "Baby, I wanna know how wet you are..." Brutus crept up from behind once again, sniffing her legs. With her laying down, it was easy for him to smooth his nose up behind her thighs. This time, he gave her skin a little lick.

She snickered into the phone, "I can bet my life you are. Hmmm just the way I like it." She said and curiously spoke, "Well you can't really feel my body now...but you can play with yourself maybe? Thinking about me." She moaned a little as she pinched her nipples when he said that he wanted to touch and pinch her nipples. "OH very wet...you have no idea. I could use a dildo right now if you had bought me one!" She laughed out loud and gasped once again, feeling Brutus sniff her legs and lick the back of her thighs. She lifted her face to find his shadow hovering above her, against the window behind him.

"Oh, I want to..." James said to himself softly, his length in his pants casting out at full length. "But I don't know if I want to get caught, honey..." He whispered in the phone. "But more than anything I want to be there with you... I just want to hold your body, kiss you... I want to feel how wet you are..." He glanced back at the door one more time before he shook his head. Fuck it, he'll be careful. Slowly, he unclasped his belt and unzipped the front of his pants. Brutus continued to lick the back of her leg, following the sweet scent that led his nose.

She had started to breathe heavily, feeling her chest rise with air and exhaustion and letting air out in frustration. She was really worked out for some reason. She smiled hearing the sound of his zipper, "Ooo look at you. Adventurous! I think I heard you unzip, what if someone walks in? You better be careful if you want to be a senator of some sort." She teased him, "Be careful babe. I was only teasing you." She said and knew better not to play with him, having him get caught with his hands in his pants or even worse, stroking his cock. She moved her legs a little, feeling Brutus continue to lick her thighs. Breaking away from the phone, "Shoo...." she said to the dog but had no real effect.

"Then do this for me real quick..." James said back to her on the phone, his erection already pointed and out into the open. "I miss you, baby, and things are getting a little stressful down here. I could really use some help... relieving it..." James licked his lips, reaching one hand over to grasp at the base of his shaft, gently beginning to stroke it, his hand sliding up and down. "Now where were we?..." He chuckled. "Oh right... I was touching you..." Brutus took a moment to look up at her, but went back to his business, sniffing and licking at the back of her thighs.

She wiggled her behind a little when Brutus sniffed and licked her again. She listened to him attentively when he asked her to do this for her real quick. She had always been the one to please him, putting him before her. She chuckled into the phone, "Then why don you sit back, wrap your fingers around your base and slowly stroke your cock, all the way to the tip of your cock. Imagine it's me in front of you and working your cock." She had a teasing tone about her voice as she spoke to him on the phone.

James slowly closed his eyes as he leaned back in his chair, holding his phone to his ear in one hand while his other closed around his cock, following her instructions as he imagined her in front of him. "I see you baby..." He said quietly on the phone, his breaths coming in deep and low. "I'm listening... " Somehow, James was able to put his fears behind him. The senators and politicians were probably far away from him at this point, and hopefully his interns would page him before walking into his office. Brutus moved his snout farther up her legs until he got to her ass. He pulled away for a moment, sniffling, before his tongue find the inside of her thighs, smoothly licking over her skin.

She could hear him stifle a moan. She could only imagine what he must be going through as he imaged her on her knees. While he did that, she couldn't help but imagine him licking her sex and for the first time tonight, her one hand dipped down to see how wet she was and slowly circle her fingers over her wet slit. She giggled a little when he called her Baby, feeling the jerking sound as his button hit the watch in a rhythmic motion, making a light sound. "Hmm stroke that cock for me." She said and opened her eyes to find Brutus struggle as he held onto his collar, watching him hover above her from the sides.

James started breathing a little deeper now, his hasnd really beginning to start working now, dragging up and down his hard cock. "Oh, baby... " He said again. "I want to taste you... I want to throw you down onto that bed... " He continued, unaware that someone was making their way down the hallway, approaching his office door. Brutus gruffed and sat down for now, letting her hold him. She would have to let go eventually, and he would wait for that time.

She could hear James breathe into his phone and his voice was shaky, a lot more than before. She could guess one good reason behind it. She smiled, "Ohh throw me down onto the bed...hm and do what babe?" She teasingly asked him as he continue to stroke his cock and she brought her hand back up to play with her tiny breasts, laying on her back now. Her other hand continued to hold the collar, keeping Brutus up and away.

"Oh, sweetheart..." James started, the image clear in his mind. "I going to take your body, spread your legs, and I'm gonna- " A series of loud knocks came from his door, along with a voice asking if he was there. "Shit..." James groaned, quickly reaching down to fumble with his pants. "Babe, I'm gonna have to call you back later. Looks like something came up again... I'm sorry to cut off, but I'll see you later. I love you." In barely a second later, the phone quickly turned off. Brutus patiently sat where she held him, not appearing to be suspicious or anything.

She was enjoying this more than she had thought she would. She continued to moan as he told her what he was going to do to her and soon, she heard him freak out. She sighed, "Aww come one! This sucks." She said before she heard the clicks and the call dropped. She figured someone was bothering him at work and that was perfectly okay but she was really wet now. "Ahh this sucks..." She said and threw the phone aside, before looking over at Brutus, "And you Mister...you better stop bothering me..." she said, letting go of his collar as she fetched her panties which was near the foot of the bed. She sat up, pushing her legs through her panties to put them on before laying back on her back.

Brutus's tail wagged slightly when she let him go, watching her move down to grab the fabric that she wore between her legs, moving them back onto herself. When she laid back down onto her back, Brutus moved back up to her, laying down beside her this time. He reached up to lightly sniff her face before moving down to her neck, giving her a few affectionate little licks. He sensed that she was upset, but wasn't sure exactly what was going on

She wasn't used to touching herself and rather preferred a real thing, a real cock, her man's cock. But tonight was something different and she didn't feel guilty because it was him she was talking to and being naughty with. Once she had her panties back on, she laid on her back and soon found Brutus coming to lay beside her. This warmth actually made her want to wrap her hands around her but instead, she slipped only one hand underneath his neck, scooping around it to lay on the side of his tummy, caressing him there. She nudged her head into him when he laid few licks on her cheek and her neck. She couldn't help but giggle, "You are not Jame mister...so go to sleep!" (E)

Brutus was, admittedly, happy to recieve a little attention from her. All of his advances had been shoved away by her so far, but now she was eagerly holding him. He nuzzled his head into her neck for a moment, once more breathing in her nice, sweet scent. She was still a little upset, and that alluring smell that was coming from between her legs was driving him absolutely crazy. He looked up at her, giving her neck a few more licks, nudging her softly with his nose. At this point, he was unable to really control himself.

She hadn't thought about replacing him with James but he could certainly provide her the warmth she needed when alone in bed at night. She could even snuggle and spoon with him if need be. She just had no idea yet. She could feel his wet mouth as he licked her neck. For some reason, it felt so much better than Jame licking in small spot and small licks. Brutus' tongue was really flappy and wide, definitely putting out more saliva which made her feel the chill once the air touched it. "Brutus..." she said and looked at him, "Don't tell me you are not sleepy! It's night...go to sleep." She patted his head.

Brutus began to lick her neck in wide, slow arcs, his thick tongue grazing over her skin. He sat up, moving his snot down her neck and over to her collarbone now, continuing to move over her body. She tasted sweet, and like before he just couldn't get enough of her. He stopped for a moment, moving to look over at her face briefly. Unable to resist, his tongue lapped up her face once, slicking over her chin and lips. He was panting a bit now, and he stood over her.

She couldn't help but close her eyes, first in attempt to sleep but then open again to look and feel his tongue on her neck. She found it hard to believe how good it felt. She could feel his long tongue just slurping away at her skin as if he was sipping on some water from a bowl. She could feel his teeth graze her skin from time to time and it provided perfect sensation for some reason as he continued to lick over her collar bone. It was then, she saw him readjust in the bed, standing over her as his paws came over on each side and under her arm pits while his other legs came to the side of her hips and one right in between her legs. She laughed a little when he licked her chin and then her lips, leaving his saliva on her face, "Ewww....Brutus....!" She hissed but found her neck getting the cool sensation. She decided to move her hand to swift her hair from beneath her head and put them aside before tilting her neck to the side to give him better access to her skin. She didn't know why she did that but it felt good for sure.

Brutus was a little surprised that she seemed to be enjoying his attention. Earlier she would shove him away when he tried to show his affection, but this time she was completley open to it. He watched her move her hair and tilt her neck, revealing her sweet skin to his eyes. Brutus didn't hesitate, and completely went on the move. His wet snout pressed in first, taking a big whiff of her before he began his licking onslaught, his large tongue dragging across her skin over and over again, lapping at her skin at the delicious taste.

She was surprised when he sort of understood what she was doing. She had moved her hair out of his way and next thing she knew, his head dipped down to lick her there. She laid there, curious as she couldn't help but smirk, couldn't help but feel the need for James to be home. She felt him lap at her skin and that's when she decided to turned her head to the other side, exposing other side of her neck.

Brutus hungrily lapped at her skin, tasting her happily. A part of him couldn't help it- he was a dog after all, licking was something that was natural to him. But for some reason, this gave him a slightly different meaning, a different aim. Although it was affectionate, there was much more to it. When she turned her neck, Brutus continued, his tongue dragging up onto the new territory she had presented to him. It was a fun little game, something that he appreciated greatly. His long, thick tongue continued to lap up her skin, coating it with his saliva.

Back
Top Bottom