Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Woman's Best Friend (Spyke Lion x whtbitch4u2own)

Her bed wasn’t big either so when Brutus half jumped over it, stuffing his face into her crotch, she couldn’t just squeeze him out of her thighs. And of course, she didn’t want him to bite her either, definitely not there. Though, she’s heard how loyal and understanding he was….just something wasn’t working right between the two that he keeps ignoring her commands.

To understand him, she’s going to have to be his friend and understand his needs….even provide for it who knows. For now, she was seeing a pattern that he kept stuffing his nose in her crotch and that couldn’t be coincidence. She moved backwards in her bed but found him come forth as he continued to lick her sex. And in that instant, she couldn’t help but accidentally wrap her legs around him in attempt to push him out and away. She quickly sat up, grabbing his face, “Brutus!” She pulled him upwards to make him look right at her face, “Stop it!” Cupping his face, “You better stop this or I am going to have to lock you up…outside!” She said with her threatening tone but no way she was serious.

When she grabbed his head, Brutus just stared angrily at her face, his throat letting loose a low, almost primal growl. Who did she think she was, interupting him like that? Although they had played a bit earlier, she was still not his owner, and he refused to follow every one of her commands. Besides, the smell and taste of her arousal were too good, and not something that he was happy to leave alone. Brutus continued to stare at her in the face before tugging away, releaseing himself from her hands and plopping back down off of the bed. He stared at her for a few more seconds, glaring while he sniffed the air, catching the sweet aroma of her wonderful scent. He was no way from being done... she would leave an opening like she always did.

She stopped him and felt a little relieved. Her legs were somewhat spread open a little still but his stare got her. She looked right back and she knew it was his angry stare. Last thing she wanted was to get bitten on her first day with him. He wasn't like this...she knew it....they had told her. She was confused now what to do. If she let him go, he'd go right back to licking her sex and if she didn't then...well she didn't want to find that out. She found her grip loosen and him tugging away as he came off of the bed but stared up at her. Half her legs were off of the bed, legs open as she slowly tried to shut them. Unknown to her, her juice started flowing from him licking her there.

With that, Brutus withdrew, his large frame making its way towards the doorway. For now, she would most likely resist his curiousity of the strange scent, keeping him from getting what he wanted. Still, he wouldn't give up on it so easily... maybe she would need some time to calm down before he tried again. He wasn't sure why she was resisting so much, but it didn't matter too much for him. Brutus made his way into the living, glancing left and right while sniffing the air. Althought he scent of the female was far stronger, the scent of that male was still lingering, making Brutus slightly cringe. With that, he jumped up onto the living room couch, curling up his body and closing his eyes. For now, continuing his nap couldn't hurt.

600full-alexis-ren%201_zpsuhjgegmi.jpg

Alexis let out a long exhale and relaxed back a little, almost throwing her body back. She dared resting her head back in that moment, keeping a check on her doorway just in case if Brutus returned. Finally she sat back up, grabbing her towel when she felt cool breeze over her mound from the saliva he'd left behind. She moved her hand, covering with her towel to wipe his saliva off of her sex but for some reason, she spread her legs more when she found it shining, covered in his saliva. She tried to touch her sex with her other bare hand, agreeing that it was good lubricant. She finally wiped her sex and then jumped off of the bed to put on something decent for the evening. Picking her usual night clothes; button up blue loose shirt and shorts, she decided to step out into the living room where she found him sound asleep. She figured that he might be hungry and thats why he keeps on stuffing his face into her. She went through his bag and found various types of bag of food. Picking one, she took some out on his tray. It even had his name on it. She came around to leave the kennel by where he was sleeping and went into the kitchen to prepare something for herself.

Brutus wasn't even close to falling asleep when he heard the familiar sound of food hitting his tray. His ears perked up instantly, and he raised his head over towards where Alexis was standing. As soon as the light smell of his food reached his nostrils he had leaped off of the couch, drool already attempting to run out of his lips. When she set the tray onto the ground Brutus quickly went to work, rushing over to eagerly eat his food, barely taking a breath. He wasn't thinking about this earlier, but he was hungry- all the effort to get between her legs may have taken a little more energy then he thought. That, and he hadn't eaten since breakfast that morning.

Alexis watched him move. She was in the kitchen but had placed his plate near the couch where he was flopped down like a bag. Though, he was quick even though he seemed to sleeping. He quickly pounced on to the floor and started eating. She realized he must have been hungry as it's been all day long and he had nothing else to eat. She had fixed her plate and walked over to the couch to make herself comfortable, flipping on TV. She did pick up the bag of his food, knowing this one serving won't be enough given how big he was so she simply placed it on the floor next to her feet, thinking she will refill his plate when he's done. She extended her hand over the table in front and crossed her legs, sitting comfortably as she ate.

It didn't take long for Brutus to finish his meal, and he looked up at her when he finished. He gently licked his lips with his tongue, making his way over towards her with his large body. Patiently, he sat down in front of her his eyes moving over from her legs to the bag of food that sat next to her feet. He was indeed still hungry- normally, he was given more servings then that. He was a pretty active dog, and he required more energy to keep himself bumbling about. Brutus gave her a light bark to grab her attention, his heavy tail wagging excitedly behind him. The source of her delicious smell was pushed to the back of his mind with food taking priority.

She didn't see the dog move or didn't pay enough attention as she was busy watching some TV show. But when he barked at her, she found him staring up at her and she followed the movement of his head, him trying to show her he still wanted to eat more. She wasn't surprised and quickly moved to grab the bag without getting up. She pulled the bag up with her two hands and tipped it so the plate filled to the fullest. She sat back and kept check to see when it was empty again. She didn't let him take a break, refilling it one more time just as it was about to be empty. She looked down when she was done eating, he only finished half of her third serving and so she didn't bother putting back. In case if he got hungry at night, he can eat on his own. She just left it there and to clean up after her. She spent almost half an hour there before stepping back into the living room and laid on the couch to finish watching the show.

Every time she filled his tray of food, Brutus moved to finish it quickly, chomping loudly with every bite that he took in. He gobbled up the second tray no problem, almost eating a little too fast for him to swallow. When she poured the third in, he had significantly slowed down, and this time he wasn't able to finish the whole thing. When he was done, he sat back up, licking his lips to get every last bit off of his mouth. When she moved into the living room Brutus made sure to follow, walking just a few paces behind her until she sat on the couch. Feeling a little tired after eating, Brutus walked on over and laid in front of the couch, just a small distance away from Alexis.

She actually like Brutus's company. She'd been home at times, so bored and having to look after him, having him to play with...it was something she could really get used to for sure. She smiled as he sat in front of the couch and she sort of rolled over on her belly, one hand hanging down the couch as she slowly caressed the top of his head. Her eyes were glued to the TV, but her hands moved to gently massage him. Her tiny hands moving from his head to his neck and then down his back, slowly over to the front. She repeated this movement over next few minutes. It felts good and she was sure he liked it too.

Brutus enjoyed small attention every once in a while, and this was no exception. He stayed still, enjoying the feeling of her fingers moving through his fur, caressing his head and neck gently. She didn't need to give him her full-on attention. This was certainly enough, and he found himself sighing happily as his eyes closed, letting himself tread lightly into a dreaming world. He was more relaxed than he had been when he just go tot he house, and perhaps now he could fall asleep. In an unknown amount of time to him, something finally wakes him up. Something was ringing close by but he ignored it, keeping his eyes closed while he snoozed along happily.

She was still watching TV and knew Brutus had fallen asleep, knowing she should turn in as well and was going to after finishing 20 minutes of the show to the end but before it was over, her phone rang. A picture of her fiancée popped up and she felt Brutus move beneath her hand. She quickly reached for her phone and picked it up, whispering, "Hold on...Brutus is sleeping. Going into the bedroom." She said and walked into her room, not really closing the door as she was in her own home with no one around. She walked over to the dressing table, "Yeah...whats up? How was your day?" She asked him.

Brutus, the light sleeper that he was, became aware that the human female had gotten up. Still, he was rather lazy, and continued to lay on his belly, keeping his eyes closed. Maybe he'll get up later, but for now he just wanted to sleep for a little bit longer.

"Hey, honey." James smiled over the phone, closing the door to his office. "It was what you'd expect out of these old politicians... lots of money has been thrown around lately, and it was stressful trying to please everybody that came into the meeting today. I'm pretty exhausted at the moment." He sighed, sitting back down onto his office chair. "For now, I have some breathing room... I'll have to try and appease some other people at some gathering tonight, but for now I have some free time."

"Hi babe...whatcha upto?" She said as she spoke while moving into the bedroom and free fall on her comfy big bed. She laid there on her back as she stared at the ceiling for a second, speaking into the phone, "See I told you! And I am telling you again, if you want to have funding for your campaign, you will need to stand where exactly they are throwing the money." She nodded into the phone which obviously he wouldn't be able to see. She chuckled hearing his comment, "Well you go ahead and do that later but let me appease you meanwhile..." she giggled and held her phone up so she could take a selfie. She viewed it and then sent it, "Sent something your way..." she giggled a little.
6_zpspjr8dvat.png

James blinked in confusion for a moment before his phone buzzed, taking a moment to smile at the picture of his fiance'. "Sexy as always baby... " He chuckled through the phone, sitting back in his chair. It sure was lonely back at the office... at least she had Brutus if anything. "I can't tell you how badly I miss you right now... " He said, leaning back and stretching out his body. "Wish I could just stop home really quick and hop in bed right with you... " Yawning, Brutus finally stood up, stretching out his legs. Glancing left to right, he quickly caught scent of Alexis and made his way to her room.

She smiled when he told her to hold on and then check out her picture in her tank top, laying down in her bed. She heard him chuckle and she couldn’t help but smile back. “Awww do you now? Then how about you come home to me. I will put on something sexy for you if you do come…” She giggled as she talked in the phone. She had no idea that the dog was up and about. She had her lights off anyways so she couldn’t see and besides, she had her eyes shut.

James let out a quiet sigh, running his hand over his head. "Honey, I would love to come home right now... but work is calling, and I can't afford to look weak in front of these old guys. I have to show them that I'm dedicated... " He couldn't help but smile on the phone. "But I know you'll be home next time I stop by... " Brutus walked into the room, finding her body lying in bed in the dark. Curiously, he quietly approached the side of the bed, looking at her to see what she was up to.

She heard him sigh, really wishing he could be here with her but she knew he can't. "I know. Work is more important babe. That doesnt mean we can't play." She smirked and giggled in the phone. "I will be here. I am not going anywhere. I bet you have a hard on right now!" She whispered into the phone as she lay in the bed, kicking the bedsheets off of her body and started to pull the strings on her pajama shorts, "Guess what i am doing then?" She asked curiously.

James gave a little chuckle, relaxing back in his seat. "Baby, don't tease me... " He gave her a little chuckle, turning away from the window pointing into his office. His room was pitch black, and no one probablyknew he was in there. "What are you doing?... " He smiled, listening to the phone intently. Brutus sat down at first, watching Alexis beginning to strip down. What exactly was she doing?

Snapshot_2015-10-02_135548_zpsmak8uctu.png

She could hear him wanting to know more. "What? I am not teasing you? How can I tease a man over the phone without him seeing what I have on. He wouldn't know that I stripped off my shorts just now and only in my panties now and nothing else. Even my bra....unclasping it as we speak." She said as she giggled and sat up a little, clicking a picture and with a flash, it sent away to his phone. "Right now? I am not doing anything at all..." She said and laid on her front, head facing the other way.

James eagerly took a glance at his phone, seeing the picture with a smile. "Oh, sweetheart... " He chuckled quietly, glancing back at his office window nervously while he held his phone to his ear. "You little deviant... " He said with a smile, feeling his own arousal taking form. Brutus placed his paws onto the bed, still curious of her actions.

She chuckled into her phone and laid back down, "I am wondering where you'd touch on my body if you were here....my lips...my neck...hmm breasts or...." she said as her hand moved beneath her wherever she mentioned, "Hmm weird, my nipples are hard." She smiled, "Oh this is too much and i am so turned on babe." She murmured into her phone.

"Oh, man... " James closed his eyes, trying as hard as he could to visual his lovely fiance' in front of him. "If I was there... " He licked his lips. "I wouldn't even try to mess around... I'd slide my hands right down your body, moving down to your legs... " He began eagerly, arousing himself too much. Brutus climbed up onto the bed, making his way over to her. He stared down at her, noticing that she was completely focused on something else. With that, he glanced down at her full body, her sweet scent filling his nostrils.

She was listening to him go about how he would be here moving down to her legs and much more if he was here. Unfortunately, he wasn't and now she was alone. Her hand moved over to her sex and then back up to her breasts, "I can't help but touch myself right now. I guess that will have to do huh..." She smirked in the phone as she shoved her face into the pillow.

Back
Top Bottom