Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Woman's Best Friend (Spyke Lion x whtbitch4u2own)

She kissed him back when he bent down and then she patted a spot next to her on the couch, gesturing him to come and sit down with her. Just then, she leaned forward to look at Brutus bark at James specifically as if.....'could it be for real? No...way.' She thought to hereself and smiled at James, "Don't mind him. Oh cake! I am going to eat that right now!" She said and leaned over to grab the bag which had a store logo, knowing which bag to pick up. "I love you so much!" She leaned in to hug him before unwrapping the small cake and dipped her finger to take the icing and lick it. Scooping it again and she held it out for James, "Try it...and yeah. Be nice Brutus or you may not get your present!" She said and smiled, "I am so glad you came home. When do you have to go back? We can go out to eat tonight?" she asked him, so he can take her out since it's been a while.

James smiled, having a small taste of the cake. "Man, it's been a while since I've had this. I managed to convince my bosses that I could have some of the night off, so that's how I managed to sneak back here. I still have a couple of hours, so I could definitely take you out to eat! Where would you like to go?" Brutus was still not happy. He crept up right by Alexis's side and glared at James, still bearing his teeth while his body shook with his growls. Every time Alexis and James touched, Brutus would let out a howl of protest, keeping himself right next to her as if to guard her.

She looked at him with a saddened face, "Awww...only few hours? Well then, I rather stay in and spend that time with you rather than chase after food. We can just stay in. But you have to promise to take me out next time. Or else, I will find myself a new man!" She giggled and joked with him, noticing how Brutus hopped on the other side and glared at James. She found it odd, his behavior but she didn't know what else she could do.

James laughed at the joke, giving her a little kiss on the cheek. "Oh, alright baby." James looked absolutely exhausted. Dark bags hung underneath his eyes, and his hair was a bit of a mess even when he had hastily straightened it. Still, he was climbing the political ladder, and was sure he was well on his way to the top. Brutus didn't like him kissing her on the cheek, and this time he sprung out a little, stepping between James and Alexis, standing up partially on the couch. James couldn't help but fall back in surprise, raising his hands in the sudden shock. "Brutus! What the hell!" James snarled, standing up from the couch. "Why's he guarding you all of a sudden like you're his territory?!"

She noticed he looked tired and so she smiled at him, "Well I don't want to bother you. You can take a nap if you want. I can join you if you'd like. But if you want to just lay and watch some TV, we can do that. I know you don't have much time on hand right now." She smiled at him as he kissed her and Brutus stepped in. She felt it but she knew it was for real when James actually said it out loud, "That's what happens when you don't spend time with your dog!" She said and before Brutus could do anything, she stood up, "I think he just wants to go outside and play." She shrugged her shoulders, changing the topic, she picked up a tennis ball and opened the sliding door before throwing it in the lawn, "Go play Brutus..." she said to him, pointing to their backyard.

James gave his fiance' a small, weak nod before laying back onto the couch, raising the remote to fiddle with the TV. Brutus followed closely behind Alexis, and watched as she threw the ball right into the lawn. Any other time, Brutus would have rushed straight after the toy, eager to play outside... but his priorities at the moment were elsewhere. Instead, he released a loud whine, and thrusted his snout right between her legs, sniffing her set actively while he pushed up against her, even forcing her to take a few steps back. Luckily, they were out of sight of James, who was busy relaxing and watching a show.

667full-alexis-ren.jpg

She watched Brutus as James turned to mess with the TV. She noticed how Brutus wasn't enthusiastic about going outside to play which was very odd. She was relieved a little when he actually made his way towards the door, where she was standing but instead of going out, he walked to her and nuzzled his snout right between her legs. She almost gasped, fearing and hoping he won't do anything stupid. And before James could see this, she moved away from Brutus, into the kitchen she went to stand behind the center island, making it seem as if she was drinking some water.

"Something the matter?" James asked, glancing over at her. "Did he go out okay? I thought I heard him whining... " The TV volume was high enough so that he couldn't hear Brutus's nails clacking on the floor. Brutus continued his sexual aggression, his snout pushing up higher and higher against her crotch. As big as he was, it was almost like he could lift her up with just his head. Soon, smelling her wasn't enough... he had to taste her again. Opening his mouth, he began to lightly chew onto the front of her pants, trying to catch it open with his teeth.

She gasped a little when James glanced over and asked her a question. She shook her head no, "Umm no...I don't know why he doesn't want to go play. He's roaming around the house." She said when Brutus was right behind her and around her front, trying to work on her jeans. She was glad she was sort of covered fully. Though, his teeth had started to work on her jeans and the jeans being a slightly ripped on the right thighs, she tried to keep it away from his face. She pushed with one hand as she as hold the glass with another. "I was just thirsty so getting some water. You need some?" She said as he wasn't looking at her anymore.

"No, I think I'm fine." James answered, yawning slightly while his eyes were completely glued to the TV screen. "I have a lot at the office... if you count coffee." He chuckled, reaching his hand up to lightly wipe at his tired eyes. Brutus kept trying and trying, his teeth pulling and scraping against her pants, his saliva dampening the fabric and making it wet. Her hand did nothing to deter his strength, and he finally managed to catch something with one of his fangs, ripping a small line through the cloth. The scent within caught his nose, and he stared whining between her legs and continued to salivate on her pants.

She watched him as he answered. "Of course coffee counts." She laughed, trying not to make a sound as Brutus was growing more and more needy with all this. It had been only once or twice but this can't be happening...especially not when James was around. She looked up ahead to make sure James wasn't able to see her but then moved away instantly when she felt his saliva damp her jeans before ripping the fabric over her right thigh. She looked as she saw her pale thigh through the hole and she finally moved away, walking towards the couch but then noticed how her jeans looked so she hugged James from behind, "What's up...are you dozing off?" She asked him as she bent over the back of the couch to kiss his cheek.

James graciously accepted the hug from behind, smiling as he felt her lips grace his cheek. "A little... sorry about that. Things have been getting heated up with the elections coming up and all that. I've had to... run around a lot, and try to talk my way in and out of things for the higher ups, not to mention the paperwork. Hopefully, this will pay off for us." Brutus did not enjoy the attention she had been giving him and came up behind her, spying the whole he had torn in her jeans. Once more, he bit into her pants, yanking his head to try and pry the fabric straight off of her, tearing more and more of it with every passing moment. "Where's Brutus?" James asked, glancing around. "Did you get him to go outside finally?"

She was being turned on by not James but Brutus. So when she hugged him from behind, she paid attention to James, maybe if he's excited then maybe they can do something. She kissed and nuzzled into his neck, trying to see if he was starting to get hard. "Hmmm I missed you babe." She said and moved one of her hand over this crotch, finding he wasn't hard. He must be tired she thought. "Oh...he's around here. Moving about the house."

"I missed you too baby... " James answered weakly, reaching up to give her a small kiss as well. "You just have to forgive me tonight. I'm a little exhausted, so I hope you don't mind if I just plan on sitting here for the rest of the time?" Brutus yanked more and more, tearing her pants bit by bit until he had a much bigger hole, spying a delicious target of some of her bare leg. He reached in with his snout, sniffing it quietly before he attacked it with his tongue, lapping up and down her skin with his hot, wet saliva, coating her skin down there in just a matter of moments. He could smell her arousal, and once more it was driving him crazy.

She smiled as she kissed and patted his shoulder, pulling her hand back away from his crotch, "Aww, well I will let you be for now." She said and thinking how Brutus had been at it and now was ripping her expensive jeans. Before he could rip more and make a sound, she gave him push so she can come off. "I need to put away some laundry and clean the bathroom. I will go do that." She said and caressed his shoulder before she pulled back and started walking away. She pushed Brutus away thinking she'd change out of her ripped jeans now, she went into her room and into her walk in closet. It was spacious as it was filled with her clothes and her clothes only.

"...No problem, honey... " James answered tiredly, yawning while his body relaxed into the cushions. "I'll be right here... " As she walked away Brutus continued to follow her, right on her heels. It had only took a small moment of jealousy to pull the dog back into his instincts, his eyes and nose directly behind the hole in her jeans. He was right with her when she walked into her walk in closet, and the scent of her and all of her clothes wasn't helping. Brutus aggressively shoved his head into her legs, pushing her over to one of the walls. He started panting, between her legs, surveying the bare area before he dipped right back in, attempting to tear off even more. He was obviously unaware that she had been planning to change them.

She left James there as she headed into her room and watched Brutus keep up with his pace right behind her. She even tried to push him away when she closed the door behind her but he was big and strong and had made his way inside. She didn't want to be bothered so when she walked into the walk in closet, she was surprised when he attacked her, pushing her to the wall behind her as she rest her back on it and found him between her legs again. She watched him go at it, ripping a big more as she tried to push him away but he didn't budge, "Brutus!...stop it! You're ripping my jeans!" She said but keep quite.

Brutus bit down on a particularly big piece and completely ripped it off, tossing it to the floor. For a moment, he looked up, staring at her right in the eye as if to tell her that he didn't care. He stared for a moment before he pressed in on the newfound area, his snout and tongue once more exploring her bare skin, tasting and smelling her as he went. She was his, not that other human's. He was going to make her his property, his territory, and his object. And he was going to show her that, and she was going to understand that. Using his shear size and strength he held her up against the wall, growling if she tried to make a move to get away.

She could feel him rip her jeans down, the very same spot now had a big hole through which her thighs were pretty much bare. It was hard to push him away or get him to do something that he wouldn't want to when he was influenced by this sort of behavior. She gasped a little when he stared at her as if he was telling her she was his. Feeling his snout press into her bare skin as he sniffed and licked her. She couldn't belive this was happening again. She was already slightly wet and now with her jeans ripped, she moved to unbutton her jeans and then push down on her zipper before pushing ti down her slender legs. She was planning to change out of it and into a short but she knew it would be a hard task.

The moment her jeans had fallen down her slender legs, Brutus lost all of his thought. His instincts were controlling him now, and he lived by their orders. He shoved his snout up between her bare legs, immediately pointing and shoving against her sex. He breathed in a full sniff of her scent, the sweet aroma of her nectar drawing him further and further into his bestial side. Opening his mouth, his tongue quickly went back to work, lapping up and over all the bare flesh it could, smother her skin with his hot, wet saliva.

She was freaking out as it was getting harder for her to actually handle the BIG BAD BRUTUS. He was certainly big and when he'd stretch his body, he could stand even taller than she was. She didn't know how much he weighed but could bet she weighed less than him. She was in no way close of a competition to him. When he shoved his snout up between her legs, she couldn't help but lean back against the wall and lift her right leg over to the bottom clothes rack, accidentally allowing him perfect space to do what he wants in that moment. Loving the way his tongue felt against her panties covered crotch, she let out a soft moan.

With the new, bigger area that had opened up, Brutus was able to get far up in there. His snout pressed up against her clit as he licked her wet folds through her panties aggressively. He panted between every lick, his hot breath searing against her sensitive, moist pussy. Brutus was once more claiming what he believed was rightfully his- and he wasn't going to see any male, especially the one sleeping in the living room, would take away his object. Brutus's erection started to build out of it's sheathe, growing thicker and thicker while he lapped away.

The moment he started getting far up in there, she could feel her body writhe. She felt him press against her clit as he licked with his quick pace and his teeth grazed her skin just about perfect, hurting her but in an exciting way. Watching him pant, feeling his hot breath over her sex, it was simply amazing and that's when she saw his erection. She couldn't...not now. She knew she'd have to find a way to get away. She needed to stop him which wasn't going to happen. So when she was able to, she grabbed her soaking panties and easily pulled them down. But then, she held it against her moistness to soak it a little with it before holding it to his face. It was obvious and she'd learned what it was he loved sniffing and got him excited. It was merely a distraction. She covered his face for split second...enough to turn and leave the walk in closet. She shut the door behind her and head over to the bathroom, catching her breath, she wiped his saliva off her crotch and in that moment, she felt like she wanted more. She closed her eyes and tried playing with herself in the bathroom but that didn't do anything. Thinking what James was for...she threw on a different pair of panties but keeping her top on, she walked out of the bedroom and moved to the living room where he was.

Brutus had indulged himself in her soaked panties that sat on his face, sniffing them aggressively and dropping them onto the floor, his nose and tongue all over the panties. It wasn't until the door closed that he had realized that had happened, turning his attention back over to the door. He started backing angrily, reaching up to claw at the wood of the door. In the living room, James was still awake, watching the TV with a slightly closed gaze. "Hey, baby... " James said, hearing her come up behind him.

667full-alexis-ren.jpg
She was glad to get away from Brutus. When in the living room, she hugged James from behind after seeing he was still awake. She still had some hope. She smiled and kissed his cheek before walking around to stand in the front. "You don't have much time. How about we make it worth something." She winked at him and grabbed the remote, turning the TV off before she started to slowly sway her hips, facing him. Reaching for her top, she started to put it over her head and tossed it over to where he was sitting. She stood tall in her black bra and panties.

Back
Top Bottom