Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

";..;" Some things that Oni-hime likes ";..;"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni-hime

Moon
Hello! Come on in. I might be a demon princess, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna bite... hard >:3

A few people have brought up my lack of any kind of request or ons/offs thread, so I figured it was about time I made one, even if I don't use it much right away. I've got a couple of ongoing RPs at the moment, and some other stuff kind of on the backburner, so while you should always feel free to say hi and ask if I'm available for an RP, don't be too surprised or disappointed if I say no, alright?

Anyway, where to begin... First of all I guess I should mention that I'm basically bi, but with a general preference for males. I also tend to have the most fun being in submissive roles, whether the dominant partner is another girl, a futa, or a guy (or tentacle monster, etc etc). Let's see... I pretty much only play females, but I might be willing to try playing male or futa characters in the future. Also, as far as being submissive goes, I feel like I should point out that there's more than one type, at least to me. Sometimes, it just means being on bottom, sometimes it means being completely subservient to the other person's desires, and other times, in non-consensual situations (which I also like a lot), my character isn't really 'submissive' at all and will keep fighting until she's completely exhausted or restrained.

Hmm, some other stuff I like include fantasy settings with lots of magic and adventure, anime, hentai stuff, and RPGs in general. I also like non-human races, anthros, non-human body types (sometimes) and exotic features and anatomy, and magic being used in kinky, perverse ways. I have plenty of more specific kinks too, but I think I'll just come back and add to this later.

Have some sexy canine pirates, rapey fish men, and telepathic sex.

Also craving anything Touhou related.

would something like this appeal to you?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61849

Kiki said:
would something like this appeal to you?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61849

Heya Kiki. I do kinda like the general idea, but I'm not really up for starting anything new at the moment :sleepy: Maybe we can talk about it again later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom