Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

10+ year role player looking to satisfy Craving! (Dragon Ball Z)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone,

I hope you are all doing well today, as the subject states I am a 10 year + role player and I am seeking to satisfy a craving that I need quenched, my favorite dragon ball z character is Raditz... I seek to be the sub in this role play and for him to be sexually teased and tormented, his orgasm denied over and over again all a while expected to carry out his day as if he was not sexually frustrated.

For the time being I can only role play on blue moon PM. Contact me through BM Pm please. Thank you.

Bloodletting, Incest, tentacles, Rape, bondage, tickling, torture through pleasure, fear, slavery, temporary amputation (through magic or serum), blood, are all just fine. It takes a Lot for me to throw my hands up and say "Woah - that's too much"
The more sadistic you are, the better.

You Do Not have to be a dragon ball z character but it is very much preferred.

I am not trying to be rude but, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TYPE OUT A SEX SCENE OR DETAIL IN GENERAL....PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO MY REQUEST!!

I will type in great detail and I would very much appreciate the same in return : )

Absolutely NO 1 or 2 liners! Type out a paragraph or two please.

I need someone with passion, Umph! I will give you back just as much passion and I do not believe on letting you drag out the story all on your own, I will put in my part also.

Absolute turn OFFS:
Poop
Piss
Permanent death
Under the age of 18.

Female Mistress is Preferred but I am happy with male Master also.

I would also like a story with this and I am not picky..though I have a few ideas for you guys to nibble on:

Idea 1,
Raditz crash lands upon a planet when his space pod malfunctions and said Master finds him and works on breaking him to his will.

Idea 2,
Raditz is a gladiator and a spectator takes a fancy to him and wishes to add him to his/her collection and or the spectator wishes to take revenge upon the Saiyan for destroying his/her planet.

Idea 3,
The Saiyan warrior has been beaten to the brink of death and the one who finds him declares his life is now forefit of his own will and must serve all of his wishes (And of course Raditz will be extremely reluctant and need to be broken)

I am open to other ideas if you think up a better one, as I said before, I am not picky...I like to be open minded!

Normally I am dominate and I role play dominate very, very well but I am in a rather... sub mood, I do hope someone can help me quench this crave!

Thank you all for reading! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom