Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pregnancy Fetish

Which do you like?

• pregnant women

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • mpreg

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • insemination by alien creatures

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • threat of pregnancy/breeding

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • lactation

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • other (post below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
So. Who else likes pregnancy and mating fetishes? I'm using this as an umbrella term to refer to the whole list of fetishes relating to pregnancy:

regular pregnant women
male pregnancy
pregnant with other creatures/alien beings
threat of pregnancy sex/breeding sex
lactation

Bring up anything I've possibly missed in this category but let's go ahead and talk about it.

Do you like pregnant fetishes? Which ones and why? The poll is multiple choice.

I didn't always but a freaking mpreg Wincest fanfic got me hooked on it, of all things. It was a fanfiction where a witch disagreed with the Winchester brothers' relationship(incestuous) and cursed them so that when Sam next fucked Dean up the ass, it got him pregnant. It was actually not crack fic at all and took the subject matter very seriously, going through it all detail by detail; the angst of a man being pregnant and having to deal with that, regular pregnancy emotions and hormones, the body changes that a pregnant woman goes through during her term, and the stress and threat of death during the birth of the child. It wasn't overly sappy and the person who wrote it(I forget who and would have to go digging to find it) actually did their research and it showed. The story was very well developed but some of my favorite parts were about Sam's reactions to Dean's body as he developed curves, his body softening in some aspects, big with child, with his child, and his desire for Dean with all of those emotions and visuals mixed in. It was a surprise fic that I enjoyed, never thinking in a million years I'd fall prey to frigging mpreg and it baited me with the vague description and hooked me with the writing.

So, do you like pregnancy in your fiction?

I haven't really done a whole lot with pregnancy in RPs. I've honestly nothing against it either. I'm neither here nor there with including it in the mix of things for a story. If it enhances things, I'd write it in. However, I wouldn't force it. I will admit that threat of pregnancy is rather nifty though and can be an interesting angle to use in any story if done correctly.

I see the whole breeding concept has been included as well. In general, I'm not a fan of what people might consider the typical breeding deal for an RP. Meaning, I'm not about getting a slew of girls locked up so that they can be mercilessly raped and impregnated. Personally, I just don't find that to be an overly compelling story. *shrugs* But, to each their own. Perhaps, it could be, if handled right? I don't know..... However, I do find it interesting to do breeding stories where an alien race is dying out and in need of a boost and, say, humans can assist/bolster somehow where their own cannot. I just think a different approach is needed somehow than what you typically see. Something a bit more thoughtful and intriguing, I guess. Maybe something a bit more realistic and intelligent? I really don't know. I like to think I would if it was presented to me or myself and another hashed it out together. >///<

darkangel76 said:
I haven't really done a whole lot with pregnancy in RPs. I've honestly nothing against it either. I'm neither here nor there with including it in the mix of things for a story. If it enhances things, I'd write it in. However, I wouldn't force it. I will admit that threat of pregnancy is rather nifty though and can be an interesting angle to use in any story if done correctly.

I see the whole breeding concept has been included as well. In general, I'm not a fan of what people might consider the typical breeding deal for an RP. Meaning, I'm not about getting a slew of girls locked up so that they can be mercilessly raped and impregnated. Personally, I just don't find that to be an overly compelling story. *shrugs* But, to each their own. Perhaps, it could be, if handled right? I don't know..... However, I do find it interesting to do breeding stories where an alien race is dying out and in need of a boost and, say, humans can assist/bolster somehow where their own cannot. I just think a different approach is needed somehow than what you typically see. Something a bit more thoughtful and intriguing, I guess. Maybe something a bit more realistic and intelligent? I really don't know. I like to think I would if it was presented to me or myself and another hashed it out together. >///<

As a fantasy, the first idea you detailed is what I sometimes go to for a storyline, but not as a role-play to write with someone else. It's very bare bones, not much room for progression(big surprise! someone gets pregnant!) and what progression there could be, is uninteresting to me. However, for my Gamatom fantasies, I often had it set up like that, with the Gamatoms using men instead of women(because they eat women). Since the Gamatom semen had the ability to transfer the species into whoever, like a vampire bite creates more vampires, or werewolf etc. then it was less about getting the men pregnant(although that did happen occasionally once the human men became fully Gamatom) and more about creating grown Gamatoms out of the human men. The Gamatoms natural state is one of rabid desire and lust; they need to have sex regularly or they revert to a feral state that increases the power they have to achieve that goal of "getting some" but if blue balled further, would eventually get sick and die. So, the idea of setting them up for forced "infection" was a mixture of making sure the human men got enough of the virus into their system to "awaken" as Gamatoms at a quicker rate, but also for the whole idea of Gamatom enjoyment that turns people into objects for domination, and for the whole "rape until they like it" way of indoctrinating them into the Gamatom "culture" of needing sex, wanting sex so completely that consent no longer becomes an issue.

All in all... those plots never made a lot of sense and were merely beat off fantasies, which was why I couldn't sufficiently fill in the holes to create a bigger story out of it. Anyway, that is my only experience with that kind of storyline, of "strapping people down to impregnate" type thing, which technically it's not but I always called it Gamatom "breeding" in my head.

I do like the idea of aliens needing our women and if it came down to it, I think if you had an intelligent species come down in a ship in front of God and everybody and they met with our gov. and told them of this problem, if they opened the phone lines and put out a "sign up" sheet, do you know how many willing women you'd have, excited to be impregnated by the "star people"? So, I agree that's kind of an interesting story idea that I'd like to explore some day too.

I get you. *nods* And that's actually not too bad a way to present such an idea either if you're going to go about doing that sort of angle. It's really about how it's done. The reasoning behind it and such, if you get my meaning. Though, as I said, I'm more about the concept of perhaps some kind of alien needing our DNA or perhaps they are having issues where their women can no longer get pregnant or carry to full term. Or just something... And that something causes them to search for a match that will allow them survival and then they find humans and lo and behold we're a close enough match that we can reproduce with them and all that nifty nonsense. XD It's basically taking the interspecies idea a step further, I suppose. I could see the aliens going about it publicly or all kinds of hush hush where only they are aware of what they're doing and humans, on the whole, are clueless (save for those involved, of course...unless they do some kind of dealy to mess with their memories, lol). But, I'm getting ahead of myself here. XD

I absolutely love it from a visual standpoint, but I'm picky about the realistic elements to it.

Basically Inyouchuu is the best example... the second game and OVA especially is pretty much purely about tentacles impregnating girls with slugs/bugs/larvae etc (used as the villains food), and the girls experience what some tag as accelerated birthing. As the villain mentions at one point, one captured girl is fucked all night, then gives birth in the morning. Rinse and repeat!

It's all just part of my tentacle/monster/interspecies love. It's so unrealistic and fantasy, girls shouldn't/can't produce babies for other species, except in hentai! I've always loved huge volumes of semen in hentai so cum inflation was something I absolutely loved the first times I stumbled upon it. From there I started loving the idea that girls would be filled up with more than just semen. Probably grosses people out but now I love to say that I love the chunky inflations/stuffed bellies looks, like their stomach could look bumpy with eggs and such.

I wish it was just the "beginning" though. This is something that still seems rare to see in hentai OVA's and such, but there's nothing better than seeing a pregnant girl still getting fucked by tentacles/monsters. Currently I think Inyouchuu Shoku and Mouryou no Nie are the only ones to really depict this. I hate when the cumshot is basically the end... that should be the lube for the beginning of more!

So overall it's part of the perfect recipe to me. Girls being turned into breeding stock for tentacles/monsters, immobilized even perhaps (not in a guro way, but they are so stuffed and pinned down by tentacles and such they can't do anything!) toss in breast expansion/penetration or milking and that's amazing too. Utilizing their whole body as a breeding factory. I guess I just have a very extreme nasty love for girls being filled up. :p:blush:

It's kind of a mess for me with RP's though. One of my main goals when I'm with someone who likes it too is to make the girl breeding stock, which many would see as the end... and unfortunately I often have no clue where to take things when it's reached that point myself. I like the idea of pregnant women being knocked up by interspecies, but I don't know if I have too much interest of doing something slow and dragged out with a realistic pregnant approach and the aftermath or birthing. Maybe you guys have some ideas... I dunno. This is my favorite thing in hentai, but when I get there in RP I never know where to take it next or how to top it. lol (basically what darkangel76 above was getting at probably, story wise it's kind of thin to work with).

Personally I love pregnancy in all types and forms of RP. There is nothing better to me than a very pregnant woman waddling around, hating what she has become.

There's something about a powerful woman bent back, rubbing a swollen belly, grumbling about being so huge that is a big thrill to me. I love playing these roles and I'm always interested in hearing from people who enjoy them as well!

Superheroes who are pregnant and not enjoying the experience is always enjoyable as well, bonus points if they've been knocked up by a villain as well.

Rapid pregnancy, pregnancy transformations, being knocked up with something weird....it's all just so enjoyable!

I do enjoy pregnancy in my rps. I have two currently where the girl is basically a breeder for alien beings. One she is constantly willing and happy about it. The other she waffles about her current situation. I have a couple of other rps that will work their ways towards this. It’s something that has been discussed with my partner. I look forward to it. I have not done a rp where the pregnancy was outright forced, but I think I would enjoy that as well. I have done a rp where my character has given birth, and I have one going now where she’s pregnant. So yeah. Lol. It’s an element I have no issues with. Even when it’s daddy impregnating his daughter, I have no problems with it.

Back
Top Bottom