Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wish to be Your Bimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes boys and girls a new request thread, to keep things short and simple please read the whole thread before messaging me.

I will rp only M/F, Futa/F, or F/F rps that have me as the submissive female role. I only accept requests via PM, post here and I will ignore you. I have a busy schedule so I may be gone for periods of time, sorry if that happens. If I say no to a rp type don't be discouraged, I may just not be into that kind at the moment or if I am not into it at all I will let you know. One thing I am absolutely, positively NEVER into doing is Non-Con. Do not come to me with anything involving non-con themes (brainwashing, rape, etc.) as it is NOT something I am into.

Anyway onto rps themselves. I am up for any pairing or plot though I prefer a modern setting and all of my rps tend to be mostly smut with the plot to allow movement from scene to scene mostly. All of my characters will have what I call a 'Bimbo Body'. A bimbo body is defined as such. My character will have long hair, often reaching to her ass, with sparkling eyes and large cock pillow lips. Her bust size can best be described as unnaturally large, beach ball tits, or hentai huge and often will lactate. Her waist is often quite slender, usually skinny enough for her lover to wrap one arm completely around her. Her hips are wide enough to birth an army with an ass so large and tight that you could bounce a brick off of it. A bimbo body has perfect skin and very rarely is covered by much, with their navels always exposed, a significant amount of cleavage showing, and of course their legs exposed leaving little to the imagination. Bras are never worn unless that is all that is worn for a top and her underwear consists of thongs or going commando with the later being more common. That all being said they can have a 'Bimbo Mind', aka *Guy*: Help I'm going to die and need to fuck in order to live! *Bimbo*: OMG! *Strips instantly and fucks guy senseless* *Guy*: Man that was a fun fuck, bye babe. *Bimbo*: Huh... wonder who that guy was? *Doesn't even notice she is naked or is covered/filled with cum* however that is not required and at times it is even preferred to sometimes play just bimbo body and no bimbo mind.

As far as rp requests go suggest any pairings, plots, or just send me pictures that you like (ANIME ONLY! NO RL PICTURES!) and we can come up with something around that. P.S. I love pictures since they get 'creative' juices going so if you want brownie points ;)

RULES!

1. Please post more than "Hey I saw your thread. Want to rp?" Let me just say this... yes... I want to rp... all the time... If you do not come to me with at least a paragraph describing a single plot or at least 5 different pairings you want to do I'm going to just start ignoring rp requests. It is a huge pet peeve of mine as it feels like I'm needing to pull out teeth to get to know what you want to do. Also, for those who go "Well I want to know what you want to do first before I suggest anything." then I will ask you kindly to not send the PM request.

2. Please use proper grammar even when sending a request. Also please send me more than just one sentence per post if possible. Sure if when we are rping we ask something along the lines of "Who starts?" (btw, answer will mostly be you) then yes a small answer is warranted. But something like "Hey, so what do you think about _______?" I like longer replies since it gives me a better idea of what you like and what the rp will be like.

CRAVING!:

A scenario where I play as a white woman who is in one or more relationships with non-white males

A scenario where I play as an 18-21 year old babysitter who has a thing for the boy(s) she babysits (age 15 or 16, no younger, no older)

Any scenario with lots of vaginal sex. Really kinda tired of how much time is spent on oral, anal, and foreplay in general.

Hello I'm sorry if I disrespected you, I need you and I don't care if it's public and everyone can see, you are the best of the best and if you un ignore me I can apoligize even more to you directly. I was only trying to be dominant, it's what I thought you wanted, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom