Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapping the Assistant (danielle_35 and Alatriste)

Alatriste

Moon
Jason sent his last e-mail and pushed his rolling chair away from his laptop. He had just sent the last deliverable he owed today. He had purposely scheduled his work to end at this time to go ahead with his other plan. One of the advantages of being able to work from home.

He got up and stretched, a brown-skinned Asian of medium height and build and a round, friendly face. Or at least that was the face he showed the rest of the world. At this moment he looked calm and in control but that, too, was misleading. Inside he felt a bit keyed up and excited, as if getting ready for a big game or an exciting hunt. And in a sense he was. His prey just happened be working near him.

Jason walked out of his office and into the living room of his smart two-bedroom house. In the the living room his assistant, Danielle, was sorting out the last of the data entry she needed to do. As always when he saw her he felt a strange mixture of lust and hatred. Such a pretty girl, but such garbage in her brain. He knew how she really felt about him. He wondered briefly if she had any inkling of what he had planned, and smiled thinly. She might run screaming from her house if she did.

But Jason gave no indication of his dark plans, and as usual sounded formal and polite when he addressed her. "How are we doing?" he asked quietly. Even in his own house he dressed somewhat formally, in a button down shirt and new slacks. All part of the image he projected.

She would be doing somewhat worse in a few hours....but he hid all of this behind his usual polite smile. Jason was confident she hadn't seen the handcuffs he had hidden in a nearby cupboard. Or the riding crop. Or the fact that he had spent some money sound-proofing the house.

I'd just been laid off from my job, and didn't waste any time searching for a new one. I was 19 turning 20, and knew my options were limited. I tried as many good places as I could find out of fear for ending up flipping burgers, but my skills weren't appealing enough to any employers, I was too young. After a couple of weeks went by, I was growing desperate. So I turned to Craigslist. As luck would have it, I managed to find a place looking for an assistant for a home-run business. I didn't even know what you did, I just didn't care anymore. So I submitted my resume, and received a call the next day. The following week, I had a new job.

After a month or so, you've picked up on plenty about me. Perhaps most notably in your eyes, was the fact that I was raised by racist parents. Even though I did my best to keep that part of me in check, slip ups here and there all but confirmed to you what you suspected all along - that I thought less of you because of your skin color. You kept a smile though, enough to not give me any shred of a clue that you'd picked up on that part of me. I truly had no idea what was planned for me today. It was a Friday, just before a long weekend. You knew I had a boyfriend, but you'd also planned for this to happen when he was off on a work trip himself. This weekend was that time. So you knew you had 3 days to teach me a lesson.

Hearing you ask me how I'm doing, I simply respond with "pretty good actually, just finished up..."

Jason looked down at her work, nodding briefly. "Good," he said simply, moving away from the table where she worked. Bigoted she might be, but Danielle was at least a hard worker. And she was somewhat civil. But those considerations wouldn't prevent him from implementing his plan. Or from enjoying Danielle in another way entirely.

"Any plans for the weekend?" he asked as he now moved towards the door. There was a back way through the house, but she'd have to go through the kitchen to get away. So he made sure the front door was properly locked, in case she tried to rush past him when the fun began.

In truth he sort of knew the answer. Her boyfriend would be away for a long weekend. He had that much time to teach her a lesson, and to break and bend her. But he asked her anyway. He would keep up appearances until the last moment.

Jason turned to face his employee. Mentally he was already undressing her, although he kept his gaze blank. He gave her that polite smile he had always favored her with. "It would be a nice weekend for some fun, Danielle," he said quietly, leaning against the front door. Had she gleaned anything about his plan. No, how could she?

"Oh, no not really... my boyfriend is going to some training class for work, so I just plan on hanging out at home..."

I didn't really know much of the layout of your house, only the front door, which opened up to the office, and the bathroom which connected to it. I didn't roam outside of those two rooms, since it was awkward enough working alone with someone in his house. I just did my job and went home usually.

I stand there as you ask me questions that you already know the answer to. I was falling for every bit of your appearance, clueless to the fact that you had pretty big plans for me that were already too late for me to escape.

I laugh off your comment about it being a good weekend for fun. "Oh no... I'll have a great time relaxing with him gone... lol"

With her words Danielle confirmed what Jason knew. There was no turning back now. Ohh, he was going enjoy putting this little bitch in her place.

He leaned against the door and smiled again. Only this time there was no warmth or politeness, and his eyes didn't smile. His voice remained soft, but was now tinged with a coldness he rarely let surface.

"I meant it's going to be a nice weekend for me to have fun," he said. "You're not going to have that much fun." He smirked. Of course, if he managed to break and turn her.... "At least not, not at first." He paused to let that sink in.

"You won't be leaving anytime soon, Danielle," he said, the anger, and the lust, now apparent in his tone.

The look on my face quickly turns to confusion as I try to take in everything you just said to me, and a very bad feeling instantly comes over me. The first thought that hits me is "what the hell is he talking about??", but I have no time to think about it before your angry tone finally sinks in. That was when I really realized that I was in deep, deep trouble, and that you were far from joking.

Not yet realizing the severity of my situation, my instincts drive my first reaction to all of this. "Ummm... okay, listen... I have no freaking clue what you're getting at... but I quit..." and with that, I begin to walk toward you, clearly with the intention to walk right out the door.

Grabbing the door knob with you still leaning against the door, I pull on it. Frustrated when you won't move, I turn to you again. "Get out of my fucking way..."

Jason smiled thinly at the words "I quit." Her fear and uncertainly fueled his own desire; he felt a surge of lust as she walked towards him and tried the door. Other than a couple of handshakes Danielle had never been that close to him physically. She kept her distance normally, the little racist bitch.

Without warning Jason's right hand came down with a soft whap, striking her across the face. Hard enough to send her back a couple of steps, and to show her how physically powerful he could be. Normally the Asian was mild mannered, and he had certainly never revealed his capacity for violence.

He advanced on Danielle now, his face hard as granite, backing her away from the door. "You will address me as Sir from now on," he said softly, in a matter of fact of tone of voice, as if he were instructing her in a procedure. "As our lessons continue this weekend, I will teach you some things in my language. A language you despise, I know. But racist girls like you can be taught."

It was lovely and invigorating to get that out in the open, he thought.

Back
Top Bottom