Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: Apex Rising

thatguy1

Super-Earth
455420-astonishingx_men_25_secondprintingvariant.jpg

There exists a world nearly identical to our own, with President Obama in office, Vladimir Putin making a mess of Russia as of late, The Royals of England have a couple of babies, and there was only recently a discovery made that would forever change the course of man kind: The X-Gene.

So named for it's randomness in an individual's cellular structure, it plays havok with their minds, bodies and souls as it grants them the capability to be so much more than what they are.

This discovery has manifested itself in a group of young people across the world, from all walks of life. Some people see them as the evolutionary next step, some people see them as Gods, and then there are those who don't understand. Those people don't want to understand, they want something to be afraid of, to rally behind.

But what do these New Mutants see themselves as? And what will they do with their visions?
____

This roleplay will take place within as realistic a world as possible, and though it takes concepts and ideas from Marvel Comics, there won't be any Avengers, Defenders, blond guys with giant hammers, ect.

In regards to action vs story, I would like to see story and character development to take precedence. After saving the day, they hang out and do whatever it is they do, and learn about one another until the next threat arises.

Also, this will be played out in an episodic format, and with a round table type of discussion where everyone gets a say in the story.

I'd also like to have a co-gm, something this big shouldn't have just one person in charge, but two people bouncing their heads off one another, creating together and being in charge together. I'm not a dictator or a grammar Nazi, i'm a flexible dude.

Lastly, have fun :)

CS:
Name
Age (between 17-25)
Personality (between 1-3 paragraphs)
X-Gene Mutation (can have up to 3 abilities or physical changes that aren't together)
Photo (if you can help from posting against anime photos that would be grand, but it s up to you guys I guess)
Occupation (anything that is possible for a young person between 17 and 25)
Other/Bio (optional, you could just exposition your bio in the IC)

I'll jump in, though my track record with group rp's has been rather dismal...I hope I don't jinx it.

Lol I leave for awhile and this place gets all explode-y with interest. I'm going to leave this open for all eternity.

Also, characters must be 100% original, but can be based off of canon characters via some aspect.

I have an idea for one or two, but have not decided yet

Just noticed the character thread, will add there soon.

thatguy1 said it would always remain open so why don't join us too DatAssDoe, and about what as said being more females than males, if the picture at OOC shows 7 men and 3 women why can't it be opposite :p

Back
Top Bottom