Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter Sex Trap (Zero5906&Katrina)

Sintan

Supernova
a6XvN3D.jpg

qKnvygQl.jpg
Sarah

Ricky is an sixteen year old teenager; he is slender built with lean muscle, semi-long dark brown hair, and is six foot one. It is summer and his parents are going on a very long trip leaving him home but called a babysitter to keep him company and cook for him. His parents know he has a high sex drive and is the aggressor so they chose a particular girl in mind for him to babysit him. They had a sit down at the table discussing about it, her being Sarah and mentioning she is timid and submissive and has a healthy body and great curves, with an astounding plump round ass and is a virgin. Hours pass by and its late afternoon when Sarah should be arriving momentarily.

Sarah knocked on the door of the house she had the sitting job for. She was dressed in a skirt and button down top and had her back pack and suitcase with her and she waited for them to let her in. She couldn't understand why he needed a sitter but apparently he couldn't cook for himself. The pay was excellent so she didn't ask too many questions. The pay would help with her freshman year of college which she would start in the fall.

Ricky heard the knocking on door, he went to answer the door and gave a smile seeing her at the door. "You must be Sarah, I am Ricky." He hollers to his parents telling them she is here; the parents come and give Sarah the spare keys to the house and thank her for doing this on short notice and tell her where the guest room is. Parents leave soon saying bye to their son and winking at him, "Have fun son! Dont give her a too hard time now! And thank you Sarah again!" they close the door behind them. Ricky goes to sit on couch and flips on the TV, him only sitting in his boxers and plain white t-shirt. "Make yourself at home, there's food in fridge if hungry."

Sarah smiled to his parents and nodded. "We'll be fine..." She said to them and told them to have a safe trip. She took her things to the guest room and returned and sat next to him on the sofa to watch some TV with him. "Thanks, but I'm not hungry right now"

Ricky eyes Sarah over checking out her body then looks back at TV, he asks her. "So what do you like to do for fun? I watch netflix, play video games, and go to the gym. Also swimming in our pool during the summer, even summer nights." He turns the channel to a sitcom 'Scrubs' slowly scooting closer to Sarah then sly puts his arm around her shoulders with hand draping down close enough to grope her large C cup perky breasts.

She gazed to him and smiled politely. "Well, I'm a gamer myself, believe it or not...I like to read too. I..Well, I don't know how to swim..." She confessed. She watched as he moved closer. It all seemed fairly innocent so she let him put his arm around her.

Ricky smiled at her answer happy she was also a gamer, he nodded at her interest at reading, he smiled weakly when she confessed she doesn't know how to swim. "What kind of books do you like to read? Also how would you feel me helping you learn how to swim?" He moves his hand down to her shirt unbuttoning her shirt one button at a time testing how timid and submissive she was hearing from his parents. "What genres of video games do you play most?" He tried to distract her with questions as he was testing her.

zero5906 said:
Ricky smiled at her answer happy she was also a gamer, he nodded at her interest at reading, he smiled weakly when she confessed she doesn't know how to swim. "What kind of books do you like to read? Also how would you feel me helping you learn how to swim?" He moves his hand down to her shirt unbuttoning her shirt one button at a time testing how timid and submissive she was hearing from his parents. "What genres of video games do you play most?" He tried to distract her with questions as he was testing her.

She trembled a bit as he undid a button on her shirt and gazed up at him and gently swatted his hand hoping to deter him a bit. "I like to read fiction, romance, adventure...mainly and I think it could be fun if you wanted to teach me to swim...but I must admit I am a little scared of the water. As for video games, I like games like Final Fantasy, I actually play both 11 and 14. I also like games like Diablo, and classics such as Mario, Spyro, Crash...Zelda" She tried to think of any others.

Ricky smiled noticing her trembling knowing how much he was getting to her and she wasnt gonna do anything if he proceeded. He proceeded to unbutton her shirt then would remove any bra if she had one on then peel away her shirt to let her large C cup breasts fall freely. "It's okay, it's only natural that you're scared of the water. It can be scary when you just sink cause dont know how to stay afloat, Ill take care of you and make you feel comfortable as much as possible to keep your mind off of drowning when we practice holding your breathe underwater. I love RPG games mostly also love horror games like Skyrim and FEAR 2 for examples of both. We should play some games together and watch each other play rpg games." He pulled her into his lap with her back against him and cupped each breast from behind and softly squeezed them and massaged em' firmly."I love your tan lines on your breasts, looks so cute with the pale skin on the breasts. Oh by the way, what are your favorite genres of movies? I love Sci-fi and horror, we should watch a movie together tonight."

Her eyes widened as he removed her top and bra and pulled her to his lap. "Ricky...you..you shouldn't be doing this..." She stammered as he continued to massage her breasts. She trembled a bit more in his arms and she wasn't sure how to get out of the predicament she was in.

"I...I like all kinds of movies...Horror isn't my favorite though...it gives me nightmares...."

"I think I should be and I think you agree deep down, don't you?" He raised her ass up and slid her skirt down to her feet along with her panties off of he feet and took off her shoes and socks if were wearing any. "Nightmares huh? That's okay, your welcome to stay in my bed with me and I'll comfort you." Ricky took off his own shirt and boxers showing his semi-hard cock in front of her virgin eyes. "You thirsty, Sarah?" He kept her on his lap and teased her pussy lips by rubbing just the tip back and forth between the lips til he was fully erect standing at six inches length and almost two inches thick with a big bulbous swollen head primed for sucking on like a lollipop. "Wanna watch a horror movie with me right now? I'm here for you when you get scared. We could even hop in the pool in the shallow end afterwards."

Sarah was shocked at his boldness and she didn't even have the courage to stop him. "Ricky...you need to stop..." She said softly as he began to tease her. Despite her saying no, her body wanted him. She began to get wet at his teasing. "A movie...yes...let's watch a movie...." She said trying to distract him. "I'll get dressed and go make us some popcorn..." She said and attempted to stand.

"I dont need to do anything, you just need to relax Sarah, it's just us two. Popcorn sounds good." He stands up with her but holds onto her and glides her skirt down til she was naked head to toe. "I'll be following, you don't need to put on anything dear. Just relax in your own skin and make our popcorn and we will have fun watching a movie." Ricky sifted through the horror movies on Netflix and on 'On Demand' to find a good one then went back to Sarah to make sure she was cooking the popcorn. "Since it's not that late, we could do something after the movie, what you think?"

Sarah frowned. Things were spiraling quickly out of her control. She didn't know what to do. She moved toward the kitchen to make them some popcorn. "Wh..what would you like to do after the movie?" She asked him

"Oooh Sarah, dont frown. I think you'll grow to like it. We could play video games together or I could watch you play one as you sit on my lap. Or we could get started on teaching you how to swim or even just chill in pool." Ricky comes up behind Sarah as she prepares the popcorn enough for both of us, and he presses up against her putting his standing up semi-hard cock between her plump round ass cheeks and rubs her flat stomach softly. "Put extra butter in please too. I'm open to hear any ideas you have we could do after the movie."

She tilted her head some. "Your parents wouldn't approve of this Ricky...I could get into some serious trouble..." She argued. She trembled at his touch, partly from fear and partly, from...well, maybe something else. She added extra butter to the bowl of popcorn that had enough for the both of them. "Ready for the movie?" She asked.

Ricky whispered in her ear softly, "You'd be surprised of what my parents approve and I'll tell you this though, you could get in trouble if you don't cooperate with me and behave on my terms." He nodded at her being ready for the movie then pats her butt as they make way to the couch and sat down. "I just realized something, how will we eat while laying down? We can sit and watch, but you wont be able to hide when get scared. How scared do you get?"

She gazed to him and trembled at his words. She moved toward the living room. She didn't wish to get into trouble with his parents but wasn't sure she could trust his words. As they settled on the sofa before she could respond to him her phone rang. She checked it and it was his mother. She answered. His mother informed her that anything, stressing the anything, her son wanted she was to do, no matter how odd it sounded. She was there as company and to cook for him, but if he told her to do something, she was to do it. She told her to have fun and hung up.

It was then Sarah realized the gravity of her situation. She looked to him. "Well...it depends on the movie really. What are we watching?" She asked him

Ricky smiled weakly at her knowing that was his mom on the phone, he could tell by the look on her face that she now knows what she is there for, truthfully. She still has no idea what he has prepared for her and the kind of sex drive he has, but he was still a caring loving man.
"I picked out a horror movie, Paranormal Activity 1. So how scared do you get?" He takes the popcorn from her then sits down on the couch, his standing impressive stiff thick half erect cock in full view and balls hanging down touching the cushion. "Well, we could get to eating the popcorn then by the time the good parts are happening, we'll be already done and we can down then. So for now, you can just sit on my lap. If you get scared early, I can help you by distracting you." He patted his lap for her to come sit down on his lap.

It can vary...." She answered him. She sighed softly. What had she gotten herself into? She moved to sit on his lap and began to watch the movie with him.

"What is your worst case scenario?" Ricky wraps one arm around her placing one hand on her stomach softly rubbing it; other hand caresses and squeezes her right breast stroking the nipple with his thumb. He grabs the popcorn with his hand that holds her abdomen to eat. Nothing has happened yet, just normal family drama going on then about forty-five minutes later things take a dark turn. The scenes during night get very suspenseful and eerie. Ricky's half hard cock is standing up stiff between her thighs pressing between her pussy lips, the swollen head resting on on her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom