Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Female Slaves forDark Sci-Fi Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
The Empire of Earth spread to the stars hundreds of years ago, conquering all in its path. However, the Empire is far from the Earth we know: over the centuries, society had evolved to become strictly patriarchal. Women are no longer classed as free individuals, but instead as property to be bought and sold. While the Men of the Empire toil away in companies, government jobs and the military, the women of the Empire exist to provide relief once the day is done. women can be found serving food and drink in restaurants and bars, singing and dancing to provide entertainment, cleaning and keeping homes in order as servants, or even genetically modified and sold as pets for companionship. The one constant is that women are always property: when they reach sexual maturity, they become eligible for sale and can be sold privately by their Male relatives or publicly at auction. female education consists largely of propaganda and domestic skills, training girls from a young age to find joy in servitude and obedience.

But what of the worlds conquered by the Empire? Of course, they are forced to adapt to the Empire's way of life, often with the aid of extensive editing of their history and religion to make their new way of life seem preferable. The Empire has become highly efficient at indoctrinating alien races, making it easy to completely sublimate alien races into their culture. Because of this, trade in slaves between worlds has become one of the most lucrative industries in the Empire.

-----

So who are you in this setting? You will play one or more women who have grown up in the oppressively patriarchal culture. Most races are acceptable: anything from humans to elves to anthros or nekos are welcome, with a few exceptions (I'm not a fan of quadrupeds, spiders or goo girls), to be bought and sold in the Empire. You do not have to play multiple characters, though I think that a harem plot in this setting could be entertaining. Your character would have been conditioned to find joy in servitude, though this doesn't necessarily mean that she has to be completely okay with it. Girls are taught from a young age that being owned by a Master is her highest calling in life, but that doesn't mean that every girl will like any man who owns her: she can think that she deserves better or that her current Master is under-utilizing her skills, for example. Alternately, if you want to be a bit more feisty, you could also play a girl from a recently-conquered world who hasn't yet been fully-integrated into the Empire's society. I'm open to a lot here: if you want to play a girl with magical or supernatural abilities, I'd be okay with that.

-----

So where do I fit in? I'm pretty flexible on this. I can tailor a character to this setting pretty easily in order to fit whatever sort of plot we settle on. I could be the owner of a tavern that sells food, drinks, and time alone with the serving girls, the owner of a stable of ponygirls, the Master of an estate full of lovely servants, or even a simple working man who decides to buy himself a pet to relieve his stress and keep him company. I'm open to suggestions, as well as most races or character traits that might interest you.

-----

Things I would like to see in this game:
  • 1-3 Paragraphs per Post (I have a difficult time coming up with new material if you only give me a few sentences per post)
  • Male Dominance
  • Submissive Women
  • Collars and Leashes (BIG turnon for me)
  • Orgasm Control/Denial
  • Casual Misogyny (Treating women in a patronizing way: like they're less than human or property)
  • Humiliation
  • Exhibitionism
  • Punishment
  • Master/Slave
  • Master/Pet
  • Light to Heavy Bondage

Darker Themes (Optional)
  • Extensive Modification (Potentially includes removing a girl's ability to stand, speak or even understand language)
  • Chastity Piercings/Clit Shields
  • Branding
  • Female Circumcision
  • Torture
  • Beatings
  • Watersports

I will, naturally, respect your limits, though know that you are entering a world where women are viewed as commodities instead of people, so this isn't for the faint of heart. That said, there is definitely room for affection in this world: while some Men might have pain slaves that they take out their aggression on, others might simply want a sweet little thing to praise and adore and who will respond in kind. I'm open to a lot of ideas and I'd love to brainstorm something interesting to do with this setting.

PM me if you find this interesting.

sorry if i am breaking any rules or social mores here im literally brand new here. i just happened across your title on a google search , i never knew this site existed.

im interested in this , though curious if i could play as a human from a breakaway faction that has just been re-integrated (i.e. conquered) by the Empire. So i would be aware of slavery but not having yet been one, dreading it as i have just been processed and assigned. Perhaps i was one of the last because my family was important, or maybe one of the first to go to make an example of us

Obviously i would face disdain for not accepting my place and my 'backwards' way of thinking females could be equal.

im still getting things setup and i apologize if this is out of turn or wrong or unwelcome..

I dont mind the dark themes at all, this is after all rp online and actually maybe one or more of them would be a turn on (no fair asking which just yet/// )

EDITED TO ADD - Ugh im so sorry i hit up a zombie thread. Im so stupid :( apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom