Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Major Mario's RT- Smut, MxF/FxF/Futa/Switch, Tentacles and More

1. Experience

Creative Writing Degree, High School/College Education, around 12 years writing fanfiction, and several years RPing through various methods from tame HL2RP stuff to this site.

2. Personal Info/Kinks & Cravings

"But what kind of guy are ya Major? Whataya like and hate?"

Good question! First off, I'm normally a pleasant person who is very, very easy to please, so don't be afraid to shoot me an idea or ask me to be your partner for some outlandish RP. Odds are I might take you up on the offer! I like many things and don't have any strong fetishes that vie for my attention all the time. Second of all, please check out my F-List for ideas.

I like to write many sentences and paragraphs, but not too many if I can help it. My writing style leans more towards 'show but don't tell', typically with a character providing most of the exposition through conversation. RPs involving a lot of story and plot are wonderful, and I must tell you that smut is equally wonderful as well. Smut is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love romance, curvy women, smart and enigmatic characters, magic, the supernatural (demons, vampires, magicians), martial arts, many cultural settings, fantasy, science fiction, contemporary slice of life, and much, much more.

But as a fanfiction writer and gamer, I also love particular fandoms! My favorites at the moment would have to be Street Fighter, Legend of Zelda, Touhou Project, and Skyrim. I also enjoy the Mario franchise, Smash Bros., Fire Emblem, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, and especially Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Great games deserve great works of art in their honor, no? If you need to get a feel for what I may or may not like, check out the three links in my signature for more information.

That said, here is a list of things that I will not condone.

LIST - Scat/Vore, Underage, Real Depressing/Horrific Stuff, Gore/Death

TL;DR - KINKS
- Tentacles ★★★
- Curvy Women ★★
- Anal / Vaginal / Oral ★
- Paizuri / Titfucking ★
- Handjobs
- Brainwashing, Corruption ★★★
- Aliens, Monsters, Demons, Vampires ★
- 'Bad Ends' ★★★
- Breeding / Risk of Pregnancy / Impregnation ★★
- Transformation / Infestation ★★
- Gentleness / Romance / Kissing ★★
- Bestiality ★
- Double to Triple Penetration ★★

3. How to Contact + Prefered RP Format

It's simple! Just shoot me a message. I would prefer that you shoot me a PM though, as I get an email notification whenever it happens and I can respond quickly or at the very least think over your message while I'm busy. I would prefer to RP in a thread here at Blue Moon, though I don't mind doing things through PMs. In a thread, I can edit lines and put in things that I previously missed, so doing things via threads is the best thing. Discord is good too, so if you want to contact me through that, just ask.

3.5. Misc/Important Stuff

"But Major, what are ya lookin' for? What kind of people are you willing to work with?"

I look for a good dose of smut and story, but I lean more toward smut these days because I'm already writing a lot of tame stuff. I'm willing to work with just about anyone for that matter as well. I don't care if you're a boy or a girl so long as you can RP well. So, if you're a lass and you want someone who can roleplay a female for something, I'll do my best. If you're a lad who can't find a lass or are looking for someone who knows what they're doing, give me a holler and we'll work things out!

Critical: I understand if you won't be able to post/write or send a simple message my way every single day. We all have lives and things that take up our time. However, if I don't get a post within 5-7 days without a prior warning or heads-up, I'm likely to drop you entirely.
Also: Don't message me with creepy asterisks or emoticons. Those are instant turn-offs and give the impression that you're either not serious or a plain loon.

4. Favorite Pairings (WIP)

*Note: These pairings are just favorites. I'd probably do anything you sent by me!

Fantasy (Beloved Genre)
Peasant x Noble
Noble x Knight
Knight x Squire/Knight
Knight x Peasant
Knight x Nobility/Royalty
Mage x Knight
Mage x Any
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human/Any
Monster x Human/Any
Dragon x Human/Any
King x Queen
Prince x Peasant
Prince x Any
Supernatural x Any/Slave

- Note, when it comes to original settings, I have no problem with things going south for all characters, or if things go terribly right (noblebright).
- Also, most of the above plots are geared more towards 1x1 pairings.

- Fandoms
Nintendo
Pokemon Series ★
Fire Emblem Series
Legend of Zelda ★
- Paya, the many forms of Princess Zelda, Fem!Link ★, Midna ★★
Metroid
- Samus Aran, Sam Aran, Samuel Aran, Sammy Aran, Samantha Aran, Samster Aran, Samsy Aran
Smash Bros.

CAPCOM
Street Fighter ★★
- Juri Han ★★★, Cammy White, Chun-Li, Ibuki ★★, Makoto, Sakura, Rose, C. Viper,
Resident Evil
- Sherry Birkin ★★★, Helena Harper, Ashley Graham, Jill Valentine ★, Sheva Alomar ★★, Ada Wong ★
Dragon's Dogma
- Mercedes ★

Other
Touhou Project ★★
- Any of the Scarlet Devil Mansion cast ★★
Fallout series ★
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim ★
- Lydia ★★
Soul Calibur
Tekken
XCOM ★
Starcraft ★
Overwatch
Starbound ★

5. Current Cravings

- 3/3/2019 -
Alien (Not the Movie)

- - - 1. An alien organism, either already existing in the universe or something bio-engineered by human science, decides to have some fun with humanity. It invades a ship, colony planet or Earth itself and seeks to mold it into its own personal paradise of carnal pleasure and/or as a breeding site. If the former, it could be said that the alien is the last of its kind. Tentacles, brainwashing, mind control, infestation, corruption and more are all fair game and encouraged. Going further, we could say that the alien gets stronger or unlocks exotic new abilities with every woman it conquers and pulls into its harem.
- - - 1A- We could start this plot at any point in time (alien has half of the world under its control, for example) which could allow you the opportunity to fine-tune a starting harem. There could be government agents trying to kill the alien, rebellion in its ranks/harem (if you wish) and 'volunteers'.
- - - 2. A variation of the first, a female alien* desires a few human toys to warm her up at night. In an ideal scenario she would procure women as well as men, but I'm fine with either gender. If it'll be FxF, the liklihood of the alien being a futa is high; being an alien, she'll be able to 'summon' and 'dispatch' it at will. (*Examples 1 2 3* )

Fantasy
- - - 1. Deep in a ruin is an ancient, cosmic being that has been locked away and neglected for eons by her master. Extraordinarily powerful yet kind and compassionate, the creature is unable to leave her prison by her own power. Sensing an adventurer drawing near, she calls out for rescue and, when she's finally free, she rewards her savior by pledging her life and service to them. The plot is generally a grimbright/noblebright tale with the hero/heroine being someone respectable like a knight, sorcerer or seasoned adventurer, or something ordinary like a farmer, merchant or bard. Romance will play a large part in this; focusing more on that than mindless rutting. However, if you wish for this plot to be darker or smuttier, the rescuer could be someone unscrupulous who could capitalize on the cosmic being's naivety and willingness to serve.
- ALT - The cosmic being can be evil and ambitious if need be.
( Examples 1 / 2 )

Legend of Zelda
- - - 1. A dark Fem!Link x Ganondorf story. Link, despite all her skills and victories, fails to defeat Ganondorf. Now the Great King of Evil can be rid of the Legendary Heroine for good... but why kill her when you can instead break her spirit, corrupt her soul and/or reduce her to a mere pet good for only carnal pleasure? Corruption is key.
- - - 2. Fem!Link and Ganondorf romance (grimbright/noblebright). The two have known each other since childhood and were the best of the friends. Over the years, for whatever reasons, they've drifted apart and settled into their prophesized roles with Link being the Heroine of Legend destined to wield the Blade of Evil's Bane, the Master Sword, and Ganondorf rising to become the Gerudo King, and the Great King of Evil. Both Link and Ganondorf aren't happy with their fates being set in stone- Link feels unappreciated by fellow Hylians because she's a woman when all previous incarnations of the hero have been men while Ganondorf doesn't want to give in to the evil brewing within him. They finally meet on a battlefield after many years apart and, choosing not to fight, Link instead offers help to Ganondorf, effectively joining him under the pretences of soothing his soul and finding love.
( Fem!Link Examples 1 2 3 4 5 6 )

Straight Tentacles
- - - 1. Woman gets abducted by alien(s).

Last edited:
Bump! I'm looking for more RP, more smut, more fun times! Also, I have a couple cravings going on.

1. A spaceship becomes infested with some kind of alien organism that quickly turns on the crew. Whatever this alien menace is, it's turning the crew into breeders for strange abominations, enslaving and brainwashing the weak and also violating just about any human it can get to. I'm looking for someone who can play this alien lifeform and make them as insidious as one can get. Think of an evil alien race infesting humans, turning them into pleasure slaves and breeders for armies and what not. The end result of the RP will be the complete and utter infestation of Earth. Tentacles, ho!

2. I'd love to play a character who is taken in by a vampire, either as a slave or as a mate against her will. Bonus points for putting the RP in a fantasy setting! Looking for plenty of smut but also some plot and romance along the way, though it's not necessary. Once again: Vampires!

3. If anyone's familiar with Touhou Project, a plot involving Patchouli Knowledge and Koakuma would be lovely.

Bonus bump!

Major Mario said:
I'm looking for more RP, more smut, more fun times! Also, I have a couple cravings going on.

1. I'd love to play a character who is taken in by a vampire, either as a slave or as a mate against her will. Bonus points for putting the RP in a fantasy setting! Looking for plenty of smut but also some plot and romance along the way, though it's not necessary. Once again: Vampires!

2. If anyone's familiar with Touhou Project, a plot involving Patchouli Knowledge and Koakuma would be lovely.

Major Mario said:
Bonus bump!

Major Mario said:
I'm looking for more RP, more smut, more fun times! Also, I have a couple cravings going on.

1. I'd love to play a character who is taken in by a vampire, either as a slave or as a mate against her will. Bonus points for putting the RP in a fantasy setting! Looking for plenty of smut but also some plot and romance along the way, though it's not necessary. Once again: Vampires!

2. If anyone's familiar with Touhou Project, a plot involving Patchouli Knowledge and Koakuma would be lovely.

Major Mario said:
Bonus bump!

Major Mario said:

Major Mario said:
Major Mario said:
Bonus bump!

Major Mario said:

Bump! Hopefully my internet will be turned on again soon so I can get cracking on good RP again, though that won't stop me from responding to correspondence and plans!

Major Mario said:

Bump! Looking for vampires, harems, corruption, brainwashing, tentacles, aliens and some fandom dabbles like Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening, Legend of Zelda and Touhou Project. Not in that order!

- Bump! Looking for vampires, harems, corruption, brainwashing, tentacles, aliens and some fandom dabbles like Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening, Legend of Zelda and Touhou Project. Not in that order!

- Street Fighter could be fun too, but that'd be more plot oriented than anything. Still totes sexy yo.

Back
Top Bottom