Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In desperate need of a domme (and other friendly, enjoyable partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil angel

Super-Earth
~C O M E & P L A Y W I T H Y O U R L I T T L E A N G E L~​

Hello there. :)

After getting ditched quite often, even moreso without any notice or notification, I hope I can finally attract some like-minded people. I am a rather literate person, who always tries to write as engaging, fun and correctly as possible. We are all human, however, so let's not beat each other up over the occassional, minor mistake. I don't really care about post length, but I do value quality very much, and I don't think one or two lines are enough for true quality. Let's keep it at one paragraph or more, shall we? Also, I am submissive. I am (generally, unless specified otherwise) totally cool with it not being a dom/sub setting, but I won't really do domination. Unless, maybe, your plot idea is really, really great. That's what might get me.

Before you read any further, please read the following three things that are not to be tampered with:

1. I do NOT play toilet/bathroom stuff nor bestiality. Period.
2. I am looking for smut. I don't like mindless fucking and need context, but this IS an adult-RP forum afterall. Expect that I want 50% (or so) smut. Depending on how horny I am, maybe more, but usually, I like it to be equally divided.
3. This is all FxF. If I'm feeling highly experimental, I might play a male. Attraction-wise, I am only interested in girls though. Sorry, boys.

Alright. Still here? Great, I think we'll get along just fine. Now, you can look at my f-list here but to make it short and easy, here:

Kinks:
COLLARS!
Mistress & Slave/Pet
Corruption & Teaching
Tie/Bondage/Restriction
Romance
Orgasm Control
Breath Control
Rough Sex
Foreplay (<3)
Bondage
Discipline/Grooming/Training

That being said, I am preeeeetty much open and I would probably endulge in some vanilla sex as well. It really just depends on how much you make me want it. ;p As a general guideline, I tend to be submissive, but I am not entirely opposed to switching. If you want to involve futas or something of that nature, I want that character to be in control. Plus, you'd probably have to do a little convincing. *winkwink*

As far as plot ideas go, I am open to suggestions at all times. Here's current ideas. These are all kept short and are not an indication of my post length. I just want it to be easy and vague enough for you to provide ideas.

!!!!Mistress & Pet, we are old-fashioned!!!!
Just a goodl ol' Mistress/Pet RP. Nothing fancy. I just want to be used and be dominated by someone who actually truely loves me, even if they forcefuck me till I cry and cum at the same time. It's how tough love is, no? I definitely want a lot of smut, but I'd love to really flesh out their relationship, create a nice romance. Plot is needed. So in that regard, I'd be happy to create a really vivid, wonderful relationship. I just need a partner who seeks the same.

Below are some other ideas, though I'm restrained on time nowadays and only really want to do the ones above. This is so I can reply regularly and do something I enjoy too. Though, depending on your message, I may be interested in doing these:

You've been sold:
What an odd world we live in. Slavery's abolished, yet this peculiar piece of paper, as fancy written as it may be, clearly grants you ownership of a human being and that's really... a slave. Legality's fascinating. In any case, this human being so happened to be... that girl over there. She was dragged into the event by a friend, who just loves BDSM. She's, of course, much more innocent and timid. Out of courtesy, she signs the waivers for this exclusive scene event. But what she doesn't know, is that she's one of a few unlucky, randomly chosen people to sign their own slave-contract. Now, the question is, who does she go home with? Of course, you can't let this beauty be taken by some meathead rapist. You take her. She'll have it good in your mansion. But she'll also have to learn the role. This is a semi-non-consensual master & servant/pet roleplay.

"I finally turned 18, Miss."
For the last four years, you've taught me everything that mattered in my life. This Ballet school, it is so demanding for a young girl like me. Away from home and a hectic scheduele. As I turn older, I grew to become more and more mean to you. "How dare you have such a wonderful body. Aren't ballet dancers supposed to be petite? Fuck you. And your drills are a nightmare. What? No... okay, maybe I am a little attracted to you. Yes... that's right, I'm 18 now." You can figure out where this goes, can you not?

The Bimbo School:
The prettiest of girls receive a scholarship for this exclusive institution. On the surface, a supportive and well-run university. In reality, every last one of the personel, from teachers to janitor, is in on the most secretive brothel ever conceived in this wonderful country. Through a series of subconscious methods and straight up blackmailing (We wouldn't want your grades to drop, would we?) you corrupt these innocent beauties to become sex-crazed sluts. This is my big relief for being a brainless nympho and the most smut-based one. I crave this for instant-relief. I have needs too, okay? >_>

If you have plot ideas, feel free to message me. I am very open to a lot of stuff.

If you message me roleplay ideas that are going against the simple rules I've listed, I most likely won't respond. Please, take the time and read through this stuff.[/color]

RE: FxF (open to suggestions

Bump. Also kind of in the mood for a simple, quick, almost pure smut RP right now, if anyone feels in the mood. :)

RE: FxF (open to suggestions

Hey! Here's a bump and also a new idea. It's for... well, two subs, actually. It would be the following: We're two girls who experienced rape or something like being pushed into sex-slavery/harems/prostitution... something like that, a very traumatizing sexual experience in any way. Over this, we bond and find comfort in each other. However, as we try out and rediscover our normal sexuality, we are so keen on being gentle, that we don't... click. With that, we try to dominate each other somehow trying to get us off even though, theoretically, we should be extremely defensive towards such things now. If you're interested, PM me.

RE: INSTASMUT WANTED - Submissive / Dom / Romance wanted

Bump

I'm really craving some simple back and forth smut right now. Hit me up if you're in the mood.

RE: INSTASMUT WANTED - Submissive / Dom / Romance wanted

hi there :) I like the idea of the romantic Dom/sub. I'm guessing you'd be the sub? if so id like to propose the title hehe "I cant help myself... so I help myself" hit me up if your interested...

RE: Active, long-term partner wanted. I'm semi-literate and somewhat friendly :p

I made this really pretty now, I think. Bump :p

RE: Heavenly bad - Come & Play with Me! ~

I wanna play right now - badly! Anyone up? :p

RE: Come & Play with Me! ~ INSTASMUT WANTED [Plots too :)]

INSTASMUT CRAVED RIGHT NOW

Come and play with me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom