Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Zprimal's Long term Corruption Plots

Zprimal

Star
Greetings, this is my search thread for long-term RPs!

Disclaimer: When PMing me, make sure you mention something about "long-term" in the message to differentiate it from the messages I get from my short-term thread Additionally, be sure to state more than your inclination to RP; state a pairing or a scenario you would like to play otherwise I may end up asking the same thing or simply ignoring it completely. This thread is in the process of being decommissioned but do feel free to have a look. Link to new Thread.

Expectations
Just to be clear from the start, I'm interested in playing against submissive, intelligent female characters, not naive girls with the personality of doormats. I have realized that a lack of resistance from either character usually leads to one person running everything, which is not what I want. I would like us to be involved in the planning process for the plot our precious characters about to embark.

Next, onto writing. While smut is great, there must be a plot too. The plot as in the buildup, character interaction, consequences, etc. My reason for this is simple, if sex were the focus, things would quickly stagnate if all that happens involves our characters fucking each other's brains out without anything to challenge them. So plot first, then smut. The plot will keep the narrative running, constantly tweaking the circumstances of how the characters interact. The expected percentage of sex in the narrative should range from a quarter to a third of the narrative, depending on how the plot goes. You are expected to contribute to the plot even with the actions of your character as well. More on that later.

I expect a degree of world-building such that the characters can walk out into the world without realizing its a void of nothing. The setting has to be believable to a degree, especially if it is a sci-fi setting.

Post length is flexible, but know that if you post longer than me, I will always attempt to match your post length and the same is expected in return. All ask that you give me enough to work with. One-liners are not allowed for the sole reason that they do not give anyone enough to work with.

Communication is important even outside of planning. I don't expect either of us to get too personal with each other but I want to be able to hear any difficulties and discuss the dynamics of the setting and characters and maybe have a talk or two. I am up for RPing on threads but can also be convinced to go on Discord or PMs.

For those of you that still remain, colour me impressed. In fact, if you already have an idea in mind, you can go ahead and send me that PM. Otherwise, keep reading, dear reader.

Pairings
This is a list of pairings I could think up of at the moment and is expected to grow over time, but you are more than welcome to share your pairing along with the scenario with me.
  • Bodyguard X VIP
  • Netrunner(Hacker) X Corporate Executive
  • Corporate Spy X Corporate Executive/Research Aide
  • Councillor X Troubled Student

Kinks
  • Corruption/Sexual Awakening
  • Non-consensual/Dub-Consensual to Consensual
  • Dressing up (Chokers/Slutty clothing)
  • Adultery
Full F-list here: Link

Scenarios
Once again, a list of scenarios I felt was worth listing. Prospective RPers feel free to send me a message regarding scenarios that they are interested in even if they do not appear here or have reached completion. Bold text indicates expected tags, Underlined text indicates possible but negotiable tags.

Patron - Supernatural, Corruption ***
Your character picks up a rare stuffed toy from a second-hand store. It houses my character, who is able to possess individuals while storing their consciousness within said toy. These individuals may only watch through the eyes of said toy.

In some sense this can be seen as a dark genie in the lamp or perhaps something more sinister. Nonetheless, I'm leaning on the side of your character being horrified with what happens initially but they eventually side together as they have some kind of benefit.

Debt - Blackmail, Noncon into Con, Modern/Historical **
Your character's family falls into debt and has part of it paid for by my character. YC's family moves to another location to work off their remaining debt while YC has been arranged to come over to work as a housekeeper for MC while she continues her education. She does not know how much debt she is to work off for MC.

We can discuss a lot more on this setting in particular.

Bringing back the Dark God - Supernatural, Celestial Entity, Modern, Corruption, Harem **
Your character discovers a book containing esoteric knowledge with regards to an ancient site where a powerful entity is sealed away, that is the college she is currently enrolled in. Either by a combination of curiosity or foolishness, she makes use of the book to benefit herself on campus. Eventually, she finds out that in order to make use of more power she will need to enact rituals to gain favors with the god.

Your character will need to recruit members as she wants more power and gains mystique in the campus, eventually forming a cult around the dark god. Her own goals could range from using the god's power for her own benefit, wanting to test her own ideas of how to bring the god back or wanting something else...

The Garden of Corruption - Supernatural, Demons, Post-medieval, Corruption, Cheating **
The duke is constantly out at war with neighbouring countries. However, the duke's absence leaves his wife to care for their newborn daughter for months at a time, with only a few days as visits. Left alone, the Duchess is left to oversee the mansion, including the new staff whom they had hired when their family moved to a newly constructed mansion. Her eye is drawn to a particular servant, who unknown to her is an Incubus. Said Incubus performs his duties under the guise of a human servant and makes for one hell of a servant, right under the nose of the Inquisition, who has word that a heretic or worse, some fiend from the Nether realm has made it into the province. Will the Incubus be discovered, or will he be free to lose his machinations on the household and province?

This will involve me playing as the demon and you the Duchess. This will involve him convincing her, one step at a time to partake in forbidden acts one by one, down the slippery slope.

Her True Calling [Image (NSFW)] - Supernatural, Demons, Corruption, Harem ***
Your character was born with a flaw, a mark which indicated ill omen. As with people at the time, her family and community reacted badly to it, blaming every single ill event on your character. Shortly after, your character's parents gave up attempting to raise her and sent her to a monastery to become a nun where she would be unable to cause her perceived ill luck.

She later meets a traveller where he gains her trust. Unknown to her, he is a travelling Incubus with a goal of bringing down holy sites and converting them to cults of hedonistic pleasure. The default idea would before her to live up to her flaw, inviting the demon in and allowing him to corrupt other suitable individuals within the monastery.

Your character's flaw would likely be a birthmark or some sort of behaviour she was prone to as a child. The harem aspect would only be possible if you are willing to play multiple characters in the monastery.

Heroine No More - Superhero, Mystery, Corruption, Noncon ***
In the world where supers exist, it can be hard to manage your identities and different lives.

Your character is one such person, a childhood dream come true, or perhaps a grudging responsibility. From her entrance into the pantheon of supers, she has become extremely popular and not to mention, things are looking up in her civilian life. However, not all is well and good with various heroes simply disappearing.

The setting can be DC or Marvel, though I think it would be better to do some worldbuilding around a superhero universe due to some plot elements. This can go multiple ways if you can incorporate your own ideas of how this should go.

Moonlit Ritual - Omegaverse, Noncon into Con, Multiple Characters, Impreg
A group of Omega females are ambushed during their camping trip and are kidnapped to become the Alphas' mates. The females are unaccustomed to Alphas, only really used to seeing them as high influence individuals in society that they cannot hope of pairing with. The truth is that in reality they are scoped out before being harvested to be bonded with a gang of Alphas while isolated from society.

We will play multiple characters and thus there will be plenty of pairings.

Oil and Water - Modern, Forbidden Love, Non-sexual violence, Guns lots of it (Not a kink but I think its necessary to state this)
At a young age, she was groomed to take over the business of an international arms trade and logistics company, with little time outside her extra classes to spend in the company of others. From business interaction to the live demonstration of firearms, she has learned all that was needed to make the armaments fly off the shelves. However, with the recent run-ins with various military forces around the world, national organizations are beginning to put the squeeze on their teams in third-world countries where no one will notice the deaths of a few weapon traders which can be easily passed off as a terrorist attack. Fearing the elimination of the teams, her father hired in extra guns to bolster the firepower held by the team. One such mercenary was an ex-special forces who knew her previously, either from direct conflict or from her past. When the time comes his loyalty will be questioned or will he find something more binding than a contract?

The pairing is between bodyguard and VIP. Expect lots of guns and bullets.

The Scaple - Modern, Slasher, Noncon
Yet another murder in Cullford High, a high school female, 18, was found with her throat slit under a bridge after being sexually assaulted. The second murder within three months. With no leads. A group of high school students decides it would be best if they investigate the murders of their friends. However, finding a killer such as the one nicknamed the Scaple is not as easy when even the law enforcement cannot even piece the evidence together. Find the suspect and lay the trap, or will the students fall prey to the Scaple one by one as per the slasher norm?

The pairing is negotiable here and even dynamic. The killer/professor x female student or male student x female student.

Astra - Sci-fi; Space Opera, Noncon into Con
Set in an apocalyptic far future, where mankind has evolved beyond their limitations via genetic modification or mechanical augmentation. The old mankind, those which are still able to call themselves pure, have been brought to the edge of extinction following a civil war which spanned the human colonies throughout multiple star systems. These purists had banded together to form a political faction within the splintered human race to secure themselves from those which had risen up against them during the war. Even then, the threat of extinction threatens them, and the rest of humanity as a whole, as the pure, unaltered humans are the base template from which joins the other human subraces and has eons of natural evolution stacked beneath it.

The plot begins when the purists discover that a young unaltered female in a hive colony. She was kept in a cryo-pod during the war as a child, only to be reawakened when she was found by pirates who chanced upon the ark ship she was contained on. She grew up in a city of sin, where she has become a skilled individual of her trade who certainly has zero interest in following what the purists want for her.

This scenario can be tweaked further, but I want her to be a rather dangerous individual. This setting can be elaborated on if you wish via PMs as I have removed some information from this initial pitch.

Nonhumanoid Section

This section is reserved for aliens, parasites and the like. Demons, Vampires; Humanoids are found in other sections.

Host - Sci-fi, Noncon, Impreg, Nonhuman(Alien) **
Set in a space-faring setting, a crew of pioneers land on a promising planet which shows significant signs of life, enough for the human race to colonize and expand, enough to strike it rich. However, the planet is home to a unique type of alien. The landing crew experience an attack and only one of the females survive the encounter and returns to the ship. Unknown to them, the alien has planted a seed in the female, enough for the offspring to spawn with increased intelligence.

This will NOT contain chest bursting but it will contain impregnation. The alien-human hybrid will be humanoid in form. You should be comfortable playing more than one female character.

Siren [Image (NSFW)]- Sci-Fi, Noncon, Nonhumanoid(Parasite) ***
Sirens was a popular legend among sailors of the Homeworld. But that time is long past. As researchers arrive at an Ocean planet, much like the Homeworld, save there is much more water than land. A new colony is made on the largest archipelago, enough to create dozens of island and underwater towns which rely on the rich marine life to sustain themselves. Little do these colonists know, that they have garnered the attention of large parasites.

Another variant is that the some researchers pick up some of these tiny parasites and decide to splice their DNA with Humans, creating a parasite which will work specifically with humans, specifically the colonists.

This setting can be modified to fantasy, if you have ideas for it.

Vanilla Section

PRIX - Sci-fi, Romance, Vanilla
In the far future, underground auto racing dominates the entertainment industry on a galactic scale. This auto racing series is known as PRIX. It is an elimination race, where there are no limits on car modifications, including weapons. In addition, the committee which plans the race courses do so with little regard for the system's government if they are unwilling, which often results in the military getting involved, but for them, the higher the stakes, the more the viewership.

This is based off the anime movie Redline. Our characters play as participants in this race, whether it be mechanics, managers, or racers, from the same teams or not.

Settings
The settings can be tweaked via our discussions as I believe each RP should be tailored to both of our liking. Do note that a compelling premise is needed (discussed or already known to you) before we can begin.
Historical AU - Victorian era, resembles our history, but maybe with a twist to let us flex a bit of world building muscle. This can contain some fantasy elements.
Space Opera - Aliens, space travel. Think Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars, Griftlands.

----
Do not use this thread to contact me because I will not check it, use PMs instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom