Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brothel of Orient {LittleCookie x how_is_you}

LittleCookie

Super-Earth
tumblr_mc5j9uosDG1ryc4buo1_500.jpg

The glow of the orange paper lamp lit up Oranna's dark hair in the lavish room she stayed in. She was forced to stay quiet by brothel rules and under the rules of the society in the country of Orient after all. Human were low, everyone was else ranked higher. Dwarves, elves and everything else you could imagine of. Oranna was only of the human girls to be taken in to the brothel but it was against her own will. Her debt had not been paid yet and she still had thousands of gold left to be paid off, all because of her father's crazed sexual drive. Oranna's father did marry her mother but he still never gave up his funds of going to the brothel every night. Every day he brought a woman home and every day her mother would scold her father. Her family was not exactly what you called a healthy one.

All Oranna could do was just wait and perform her job like she was supposed to, no questions asked. Any questions asked or any defying orders from clients would get her in serious trouble, punished maybe even killed. Of all the girls that worked in the brothel, she was considered the most beautiful, the most quiet and obedient too. Oranna calmly waited for her next client and as expected, he would probably wanting to strip her and be demanding as possible. As far as she could tell, there was no such thing as a kind elf or anything. But through it all, she always managed to stay kind. As Oranna waited for her next client to come in, she made some hot lavender tea over the hearth.​

A bolt of lightning sliced through the air as the rain poured on the streets. This was a rather terrible storm, and it wasn't usual for this time of year. It was typically spring that brought this type of rain, but such a storm cropping up mid-Fall was quite unusual. The beggars claimed it to be the end of times, while sensible people such as Dralos knew that it was likely a simple occurrence of freak weather, and hoped that the beggars weren't true.

He had an appointment to meet, one brothel girl. While most men simply walked in and claimed their girl, finishing and not saying a word upon leaving, Dralos took a much more unorthodox approach. Unlike this rain, it wasn't unusual for him to talk up his chosen girl first, calm her nerves or fears, before bedding them. When he did take them, it was sensual over dominant, and he often had girls clamoring for his name to be on their schedules. Today, he had the company of one Oranna, and he was looking forward to this. He walked into the building and straight to the room that she stayed in, pulling his hood down and gently knocking on her door. He hoped his black leather armor wouldn't set her off.

Oranna heard the clap of thunder and her eyes caught the flash of the lightning but she didn't make a sound or move. She just patiently waited to hear her next client come in. She opened her music box, the only object in this room that really meant anything to her since it was given to her by her mother. It was Oranna's most precious treasure and she didn't plan to give up soon. As her music box played, she put on a light layer of makeup and rubbed some scented lavender oil on her neck. Being in this brothel for her teenager life so far has taught her that there are no kind customers.

When she heard her door being knocked on, Oranna got up and opened it gently. She saw a dark elf with long dark hair like hers, golden eyes and dark leather armor. If there was one thing in common, I guess they liked dark colors. With a silent pause, Oranna bowed to him as if to welcome him in.

"Good evening, sir. I am yours for the night. Please come in."

Dralos appreciated the kind gesture of her bow. He was not really accustomed to the way things were done in this brothel quite yet, despite a few visits already being under his belt. It didn't help that all of the women tended to be from different backgrounds as well, making judging what he was to do in response to the bow difficult. He stepped inside, hoping that it was an acceptable response. He smelled the lavender scent coming off of her, and smiled a bit. "Lavender smells nice on you." He looked into her eyes briefly at the compliment before spotting the tea set. "The entire night? Well then, I guess we have time for a bit of tea then."

He gestured with his arm toward the set. Surely this was common here, a gesture of goodwill. Despite the humans being the bottom, she must have had a few good hearted customers. Dralos himself had never been with her, but he knew there were more like him...right? He sat cross-legged on the floor as he waited for her to decide on the tea and spoke to pass the time. "So, Oranna...how was your day?"

As the dark elf Dralos passed through, Oranna never said a word. She just waited for him to be seated. But when she heard his compliment of the scented lavender oil she put on her neck, she just bowed and said a few words.

"Thank you very much."

Once he sat down, Oranna grabbed two teacups and poured some lavender tea from the pot that was now extremely hot thanks to the burner. When she was asked how her day was, all she could do was sort of freeze in place. Its not that anything bad had happened all day but her life needed changing. She had to escape somehow or another. But until she could, Oranna had no choice but to keep working. That's what her entire day was: working. It was nothing more and nothing less.

"I... didnt do much. Just chores and cleaning myself up."

Dralos noticed her curt bow and had no qualms with it. So many men not treating her with respect likely led to more than a few elves deciding to humiliate her when etiquette was not followed. He shook his head, knowing that nothing could really be done about the situation with the humans and the other races of Orient, not by himself anyway.

Then, he noticed the young girl freeze, his dark eyebrows furrowing with concern. Had he asked something that she had never been asked before, or was it more of a case of bad memories from today, a man who got thrills out of her pain? He knew such men existed, but could not believe it. He himself would never do that to a woman.

When she replied, a breath was released, but he raised a brow. Dralos sensed that she was holding something off from him. He politely waited for his cup to be served, but looked her dead in the eye. "I promise not to tell anyone what you say to me. Just vent."

Oranna just brought the dark elf his tea without a word when she heard his words. If she went out of line, she would be punished even if he didn't tell anyone. The owner of the brothel definitely had his way of finding out whether or not his girls were disobedient. Oranna took a deep breath though and whispered to him as she scooted closer. She had to take a chance with this.

"I hadn't had anyone ask me before what you just did. But another fact is that the elves that come here don't really care about self being. After all, we humans are at the bottom of society, right? We really don't have any rights. But through my entire stay here, I still keep a good nature."

Dralos brought the cup of tea up to his nose, inhaling the scent and sighing in happiness before taking a sip. It burned, and he kept a rather well held look of calm as he gently set the cup back onto the table, allowing it to cool for a moment. It was more hot than he expected, that was for sure, but it tasted good. He then focused his mind to listen in to what she had to say, and decided to give her a guess as far as where she was going with this.

"You want out of this life." He raised his brow again before smiling a bit. He wanted to help this woman, he did, but he had to know how she was in here in the first place. "Do you feel comfortable explaining how you got here?"

Back
Top Bottom