Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Lust and War Interest Check

Setting: The seven hells

Demons in the hell of lust in order by strength/power:
(Color refers to the color of their wings, horns, and claws if applicable.)

White/Black Demons (Limited spots inquire within)
Blue/Red/Purple Demons
Green Demons
Brown Demons
Any other color.

Races other than demons are acceptable on a case by case basis.

Approved non-demon playable races:
Fallen Angels (Few Spots)
Harpies
Sirens
(Open to suggestions)

Plot: Cyrus is the newly crowned King to the Hell of lust. He had been groomed outside the seven hells for this. At birth he had been sent away from he demon world and its influences. He was given 21 years to grow and then decide whether or not he would become he new King. Upon visiting the Hell of Lust for the first time he comes to find out that the throne is being challenged. A small faction of demons oppose an outsider claiming the throne.

The demons challenging the throne carry war weapons beyond that of normal means. Demons are usually equipped with regular weapons swords, axes, bow and arrow, etc but this small band managed to get their hands on a large supply of mostly pure souls. (Modern weapons are pretty much nonexistent in the demon world. Everything from the human world is rare.) In all the hells, souls are precious because they are a rare ingredient to use in the hells for crafting and to some demons a delicacy. Souls are a currency. The purer the soul the more powerful it is. They aren't common and just having a soul of the darker quality puts you closer to the top of the food chain. His choice was decided right there he would become king and bring order back to the legacy the previous king left him.

What I'm looking to do is bring in the following characters to play in this universe:

Hell of Lust Advisers: (Five spots)
Commander of the Lust Army: (Female for plot reasons)
Soldiers of the Lust Army: (Open)
Concubines: (Open to Female characters)
Hell of Lust Citizens: (Open)

Open to position suggestions!

Hell of Wrath and Hell of Lust Rebellion positions coming soon...

I want to develop this idea more but I wanted to check for interest first. I'm also looking for skilled role players to help develop the story further.

This rp would be long term story based but there's plenty of directions to take it. We have the plot, conflict, and characters. There's war, violence, sex/romance opportunities etc.

i want to add some interesting flever to this if i may can i be a lusty concubine or maybe female soldier but if all else fails i can be the commander of the lust army i have a idea of what she would look like if she can be the color black but up to you. but yea i want to join this

Back
Top Bottom