Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Agent Is My Lover {LittleCookie x Silverknight}

LittleCookie

Super-Earth
Rosalee Morrow looked at the agency building with an intense stare. It really was her dream come true to become a beautiful model and make lots of money. But sometimes she even doubted her own ability. No matter what though, Rosalee had to give a try. This was the big city and her one and only shot. Silent but determined, she walked through the sliding doors and she immediately got a multitude of scents like perfume, cologne and scented candles. Once at the reception desk, Rosalee got the woman's attention.

"Excuse me, ma'am? My name is Rosalee Morrow, I have an appointment with one of the agents here. It's for my interview."

Without a word, the receptionist called the agent's office about Rosalee's interview. Patiently, she waited at the desk to see if it was okay for her to be called up. Blood rushed through her body and her heart beat an alarming rate. Rosalee hoped with all her heart that she could get her big break.

Robert Mallory sat at his desk, his feet up on the desk as the red head looked at the ceiling above himself, he took a deep breath clearning his mind. He needed to find someone new for the agency. Someone big to improve his name and his standing at the said agency. He knew that in time he would be able to be the best there and he already had something of a name already. It just wasn't big enough yet, but still finding top talent was not the easiest thing to do. Still who knew, they always had talent auctions that came up from time to time. Sometimes they would get some flyers who though they had a shot and had a interview to introduce themselves to him and he could see if they had any talent at all. He leaned back in his chair as he heard the phone ring, picking it up he got the information, that a young woman was to have a meeting, an interview with him.

Robert replied in the affirmative as he waited, standing up as he waited for the woman to walk up into the room, the hazel eyes of his looking at the door before it was opened. There was a lovely young raven haired woman standing before himself. He smiled as he found her attractive and very cute at the same moment. She had a certain look to her that was rather adorable in the best way possible. That was his first impression, but he wasn't sure if there was nothing to her. It happened many times that the girls had no skills other then basic looks and they were pretty much useless for the agency, best to avoid that type. "Now, Miss Rosalee, I believe welcome, sit down, I am Robert pleasure to meet you."

Rosalee got the notice from the receptionist that it was okay to go upstairs to see the agent. Hopefully she could be a great model and eventually move her way up in the entertainment industry. As she got up to the office, she carefully opened the door and closed it behind her. Rosalee bowed and introduced herself the red haired man before her. His office was decorated with photos of other models and again it carried the smell of cologne. The modeling starting out was bound to be tough.

"Yes sir, my name is Rosalee Morrow. I believe my interview was scheduled for today. I brought my portfolio with me. It's a collection of photos professionally taken with different poses and some even in different locations. I thought you might like to see them."

As she sat down, she took in her surroundings. The office was a pleasing dark red color to her eyes and the photos of different models lined the walls. Hopefully this would be Rosalee's big break.

Robert took the portfolio from her as he walked to his desk sitting at it as he put the portfolio out in front of himself, his eyes looked at the pictures. They were okay, that was the best thing he could say, they were bad not cause of her though, the camera effects were minimal, the detail work was okay, everything was okay, not top level or quality and it showed as he looked over at them. "Okay, Rosalee, tell me who are you and why are you here. I want to know about you if you want to be a model, you know that there are a lot of people who are beautiful who can't be a model cause they don't have what it takes for this line of work. They think they are hot stuff and really, they are okay, and they don't have the self control or drive to be anything more then a slut at a whore house, or a hand model," he commented as he looked right at her his hazel eyes focused on her the whole time.

"Now, your photos are okay, you look fine, but if you want to be a model I need to see how you would look in a professional photo shot with professional pictures taken of you. That will give me a better idea of how you work. I also have to know your limits on how much you are willing to show in a picture as well," he commented as he looked up from the pictures, moving them back into the portfolio as he then closed it and moved it from in front of him towards her. He then waited for her reply as he knew that her answer would tell him much about her. He could see plenty of potential in her, but how much she had or if that potential would work its way out, he had to figure out. He had a plan though, and he thought there was a chance he could land a nice size fish for the agency as it were with Rosalee.

Rosalee looked as her hopeful future agent looked through the pictures of her that she had taken of her. She didn't expect to be thought of much, she knew the risks going in to this business. One false move or one wrong answer and she would be toast in the industry. Rosalee thought carefully for a moment about the words she would pick but all she could do was to really be true to herself. What was modeling to her? How could she rise in the industry?

"Well I would like to state first of all that I do have a special quality about myself that I love. I'm very much into classical literature and art, reading books all the way back to Dante's Inferno and listening to music all the way back to Mozart. I'm a truly artistic person and I want to express that through modeling. I believe that's what modeling is to me: to express yourself in such a way that people will never be able to forget you. My mission is to not show off my looks, but to show off who I am. I can't only just go by my looks, I have to go by my personality as well. As for what I can do, I have had some practice from the pictures as you can see. I can go all the way down to lingerie and still be comfortable. I have complete confidence in my looks and the whole of who I am as a person, sir."

Rosalee hoped her response was good enough for her to make it. At the very least, she could ask for a photoshoot to show what was really capable of. She wanted to show off who she was as a person to the whole world.

So she knew the classics and she was well educated most likely he would want to guess self educated which showed a quality of her personality as well. He looked at her closer and paused for a moment as he figured that there was a chance this girl could be something very big or something very small as well. Robert paused for a moment as he looked at her hands for a moment then her eyes. "Now, I have to say, those were interesting answer, normally the sluts right away say they would be willing to go naked any time needed to show off their figure, you didn't. You also have class and have read the classics which is pretty impressive honestly," he said calmly. He was impressed by the raven haired young woman, she had the mind to go with the body, that was key if she were going to go anywhere, but he had to test something.

"Rosalee, follow me please, you have a test awaiting you," he said as he got up from his chair, "this will make or break your chances in this city, your choices here will determine if you are my top client and the young woman who I spend all my time into making big or if you are just a smart pretty girl," he commented as he walked down the hall before stopping at the door that was down the hall. "In here is a wardrobe, go in and pick out something that shows off who you are, and then there is a second door in the room, that leads to a room we use for photography, I will meet you there. I will be taking your photograph today, a test to see how you look when you are photographed by someone who knows what they are doing," he commented as he looked right at her letting her know the seriousness of that moment.

Rosalee was happy to hear that she had passed the first test in a way. She knew he was impressed by her answers and her smarts. She thought her answer was well done and honestly, who doesn't love classical music and art? She found no one else that did honestly and she always felt like she was lonely in that regard. Rosalee then followed Robert to the wardrobe where are the clothes were stored and she kept her smile on the whole time. She had to make sure she was as confident as can be.

"I understand sir, thank you. I will be out shortly."

As Rosalee looked through the rows of clothes that she could pick out from, she had to make sure it suited her own being. What could she wear to show herself to the world? Not just her looks but her whole person? She then saw a light blue short dress with a peach ribbon around the waste. The shoes were white with light straps and there was not much heel to them. She wanted something with a little heel but not too much that she looked like a whore or that she was uncomfortable. Rosalee then spotted a white cardigan and a peach flower hair pin that she could use for her hair since one side was longer than the other. Once she clipped her hair up a bit and put on the cardigan she felt ready. Walking out into the photography studio, Rosalee showed off her white and light blue outfit with the peach hairpin to her hopeful future agent.

"I'm all ready, sir. Light blue and peach are two of my favorite colors so they suited me perfectly. I believe that this highly shows off my artistic being and who I am wholly as a person."

Robert walked past her into the photography room as he looked around, he moved for a moment and then put everything together, he put a table down, with a normal living room atmosphere for one area, that he could shoot her in that area to be anything that woudl work in a home type atmosphere, with a soft vanilla colored couch and a maple table and chairs and angles to take photos of her from any angle when she was in that area. He also set up an put door area with a blue screen as he looked around, he could put whatever he wanted behind at it, but there was fake grass and an garden items on the ground in front of the blue screen as it would be ideal for him to take pictures of her outdoors there. Then the last area, was simple with a just the normal wall and a small table and a potted plant on it. If she was an artist she would know how to move, how to handle her body as he took the photos and he knew that she would look adorable and good as she did so, as well as sexy too.

He looked at her walk out and nodded his head, "they fit you, they have your adorableness and cuteness in them," he said leaving out the innocent factor of the colors and how she did have the innocent thing going for her as well. He smiled as he showed her the large mounted camera that he was going to use, it was set up so that he could move it around pretty quickly. "Now, Rosalee, I have three set ups for you, you can use any of them and move though them as you want. I will take photos of you as you go, and we will then develop them later, the blue screen will be a garden, just so you know and outdoors as well, so you know how to act with that. Now, I will let you show you, and your art skills so that we can figure this out, when I have the pictures done, then I can tell you if your in, but I think the chances are very good right now you are."

Rosalee was happy that her future agent told her that she looked good. She thought the clothes fit her great too. In order to really show herself, she had to think of her artistic and traditional personality. She really was more of an old fashioned person than anything so she thought of herself and how happy she could be when she was just herself. Then Rosalee had the moves in her mind and she became confident in what she could do. The key was to surround herself with multiple colors and made moves likes she was painting on her canvas at home.

"I really like the blue screen and the garden so I think I'll go with that first. I think it fits best. I should say first that my goal is to surround myself with different colors, like what you would see on a palette when you paint."

As Rosalee stood in front of the cameras, she stood still for a moment until she started to show her moves that she had. She made many different poses, like sitting and crossing her legs on tables, making a swiping motion with her arms like she was painting and especially surrounding herself with the colors of the scenery like peach, green, blue, maple, anything she could find.

Robert took a number of pictures of her as she moved, he knew they would turn out great from the moment he started, the angles everything, she had it all. She had so much potential it wasn't even funny, this girl could be something very special, and he could see that bright future in front of her when he watched her move. His eyes followed each and every one of her movements taking photo after photo on the digital camera. It was great to take the photos, but he knew with the editting he would have photos that could be used for a publication and that could start her on the path of being something really big time. He would have to sign her before he did so. He had to have her contract before he could publish these pictures he was taking in that moment. Still he could see a number of ideas for how to get her name out into the public.

"Okay, that is all I need to see, come back with me to the office we have paper work to do with you, your are going to be a model here if you want, we will go over the salary you will be paid by us, and the percent on each photo and commercial that you will give to us too," he explained as he looked over at her with a small smile on his lips. He motioned her again to follow him down the hall to his office.

Once in his office, he sat down and pulled out the basic contract and put it in front of her, "here you go, sign here, and I can give you, your first payment, in cash so you can go get a place to stay at or something," he said pulling a stack of hundreds out and putting them on the table, "keep the outfit it is yours as well, I hope you enjoy working her, and you will do well, I am sure you will do very well actually."

Rosalee let herself take in who she was as a person and move with her figure and her personality. She was excited to see where this would go. As she modeled and posed for the camera, she could see her future, her bright future full of lights and cameras, the high life and VIP entrances into clubs and bars. Rosalee stopped when she heard Robert's words that she was done. Walking with her present agent now, she heard his words about her present contract and was excited to see how her contract would be.

"I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity sir. It means a lot to me that your'e willing to take me in. I promise I'll work hard to be your number 1!"

Rosalee carefully looked over the contract with her eyes and she nodded in agreement once she was finished. With a few strokes of the pen, she quickly signed the contract and breathed a sigh of relief. She gathered up portfolio and the money she was given by her agent. Rosalee was gonna be happy with her future ahead of her, a future she always dreamed of.

"Well have a good rest of the day, remember that you will need to be here in the morning when we have all your pictures finalized and we might send them off to be put in a magazine or something like that," he commented as he smiled giving her a happy look. He was happy, he just landed a great deal in getting Rosalee as his client and he knew it. He knew that she had star written all over her and that she would be a money maker for him as well. he opened the door for her as he took out a note card, with numbers on it. "These people can help you get yourself set up in a great apartment, trust me, they are the same ones I stay in, they are very nice and not overly priced too," he informed her handing her the card before he walked back towards his own desk with things he had to do.

He spent the rest of the day busy, working on editing the photos, he was a photographer and once had been a bit of a model himself, but that was a long time before to him at least. He found the pictures perfect as he sat them out to show her the following day. He knew that she would love them and would want her own copies, he figured that she would need the photos for him to show her how much better they were than what was in her portfolio as well. he than finished the paperwork on the agreement in principal for a home and garden's magazine cover to put that as the front. Robert wasn't done till much later as he head to his apartment to get some sleep and get ready for the following business day and interacting with Rosalee again, he figured that it wouldn't take long before he could do more shots of her and work to put her in themed shoots and commercials as well.

Rosalee could wait for her new future to get started. With enough hard work and practice, she could go as high as the sky when it came to fame. But no matter what she would always be herself. She wanted to stay classic and traditional. It was how Rosalee was raised and she planned to stay that way as a person. When she received the card about the apartments, she took a quick look at the number and put it in her cell contacts.

"I will be sure to contact them. Thank you so much for your help and I will see you tomorrow. Bye!"

With that, Rosalee walked out of the door of the building and immediately called the phone number she had just received. She got a hold of a few agents who were willing to show her some apartments close to where she would be working. Through the whole afternoon, Rosalee look at some apartments and studios with great views. She couldn't afford a high rise condo yet like she wanted but she would get there eventually. She finally signed on a purchase for a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment that was modest enough. Only the couch, table, chair and some clothes had arrived from home but eventually she would get fully moved in.

Before Rosalee went to bed that night, she talked to her mom on the phone about her new job and her mom cheered for joy. After that, she got ready for bed. Tomorrow would officially be the start of her new life, her life to get to the top of fame and fortune. Rosalee couldn't wait.

The following day the photos were prepared and they were set out so that Rosalee would be able to see them all in a rather nice picture book. Robert now had to wait for her to arrive knowing that he would need her to move along at all. The raven haired young woman was the key to the future, his future actually. He walked over to the printer and took the offer to use some of the photos in their magazine. The amount that she would make which was a decent amount, not life changing, but good for a first time. He knew that when the magizine got out there would be more offers, actually he had a couple of offers on his desk already to go over with her as well, as he had sent out the photos to people in the know and they found people and those people sent him request and offers.

Robert was wearing a simple black hair of slacks that morning with a blue button up shirt as well, the young man waited patiently for the arrival of Rosalee as he figured he would show her the information right away, then when he was done with that, he would go over her contract and get her to sign it. Then he would go over the offers with her. He tossed away the lesser offers but he had some for fast food places, one from a car company, one from a make up place as well as a couple from clothes stores.

Rosalee got up the next morning in her brand new apartment, 2 hours before she had to leave to meet up with her agent. She showered, ate a healthy breakfast of oatmeal and whole wheat toast, put on some subtle makeup to bring out the natural look in her face. Then came to selecting an outfit. What could she wear? Then Rosalee so a nice pale lime green dress with dark green leggings. She could wear that with the same white shoes she had got on yesterday. After getting on her outfit, she pulled back her hair a little bit by using a white hair clip. After gathering her portfolio and her other accessories together, Rosalee finally left for her workplace.

Coming to the doors, Rosalee said hello to the other people in the lobby and they acknowledged her back with the same kindness. Arriving at the door to her agent's office, she opened it and stepped into the room, where it still smelled of that same cologne. She bowed to her agent as she stepped in with a bright smile on her face, excited to what was offered.

"Good morning, sir. I hope the pictures turned out well."

"Well now, Rosalee, good morning, hope that you found a nice place and were able to sleep well enough last night," he commented as he looked at her giving her a smile as he put the photobook in front of her, there were pictures from every angle of her, her figure looked so good in them and she looked amazing. "The ones with the stars on them are the ones that are being considered for an article in a magizine. Next to the photobook is a contract for the use of the pictures, for each picture they use, they will give you a thousand dollars," he explained as he looked at her, knowing they might use ten pictures from it which would mean she would get ten thousand dollars from this first deal with was a good amount of cash.

"Now, we have a couple of offers for your work, here is the stack, I am going to let you read though them and find the ones that you want, the time and date for each is on them, each pay between one thousand and five on average for the work, a couple play a good bit more though but they require being on camera if you think your up for that," he commented as he looked at her hoping she would be up for video. He smiled looking at her, "Now, this is a very good situation to get your name up pretty well so fast, is a great sign for the future and what you can do in the future as well," he commented to her as he knew that she would like how fast she was getting such offers for her work.

Rosalee took a look at the photos. They were better than she thought they would, better than the ones she had taken of her to prepare for this job. She listened to what he said and was surprised. $1000 for each photo? That was more than she had expected. Rosalee was excited to see what this would bring for her, hopefully lots of offers. As she read through the contracts, she did like all of them but one in particular caught her interest. A clothing store and one she particularly liked going to as well. To think she could be a model for it, was more than enough to get her excited. Rosalee wouldn't get much money for it but it was a good enough start to get her on her feet.

"I think this one is good to start out with. It's not much for now but I really like how this contract was set up. $1500 is a good amount and whats more is that I really like franchise of clothing stores, it's one of my favorites actually. If there's anything my parents taught me, never bite off more than you can chew. It's small but it will do fine for a first time."

Rosalee then took a look at the contract for the contract and agreed on the amount for the pictures. She wanted to get her name out as quickly as possible and this was the best way to do it. She looked over it carefully and then signed both for the pictures and the contract for the clothing store she picked out.

Back
Top Bottom