Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! The name is Pax, aka bookworm, and I'm back! I'm ready for some more partners to write a story with. :)

Rules:
This is a list of my necessities from a partner.

1. 3rd person. No first. I'm writing a story, I'm not writing a story about myself. No offense to anyone who likes first person, it's just not my style.

2. Please, at least a paragraph. I rack my brain thinking of a decent reply, I try my hardest to make a story and help it progress, I ask the same of you. One liners upset me, don't give me much to work with, and make me less inclined to reply. I don't feel like this is hard to do...especially if you're here to roleplay.

3. One of my favorite things from my partners is grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi by any means, but I adore proper grammar. That means, know the difference between definitely and defiantly. I understand mistakes happen, I'm not grading your reply...I do, however, ask that you don't use text talk, and know the meaning of the words you use.

4. Pull your own weight. If I wanted to write the story all by myself, I'd be writing another short story.

5. I don't like you giving me pictures for my characters. Part of the fun of a roleplay is creating the character. Tell me what you like, sure, and I'll do my best to incorporate that in.

6. My character is my character. Don't control them.

7. No threads. No IM's. Pm's, and if the story is that good, then emails are okay too. I like things private, and between us.

8. I like to know your kinks so I can satisfy you. My kinks are listed here: https://www.f-list.net/c/cyanideangel/

9. I like anime pictures, and I like normal pictures. If you prefer one or the other, please let me know so I can find a picture of my character...otherwise, I'll just describe to the best of my ability. I'll do that one either way though.

What I don't like:

1. Please don't up and disappear. Make an effort. I get that things happen, and I've done it before. I try my best not to though. Sometimes my pm's get lost with one another, and sometimes they don't send. I do try my best!

2. If something belongs in a toilet, keep it there.

3. If we're having blood, there better be a fight scene, or vampires involved.

4. If you have a vampire sparkle, I will virtually punch you through this screen.

5. We all have lives. My life revolves around my 3rd shift lifestyle, and my family. I might be able to reply once a day, once a week, or multiple times a day. Inspire me and I'll most likely reply multiple times a day.

Plot or smut?
The answer is, I like both. Some stories I'll want more story, and in certain scenarios I'll want more smut. Most of the time though, I like to go with the flow. Let things develop, let the characters develop some feelings and emotion.

The best part!
Pairings:
Note: If you ask for any of these, I'll probably have an idea. If you have an idea, that's great! I hope we can alter the idea to fit both of us. Also, the pairings are you/me, and the colored ones means I'm craving it.

Knight/Princess
Prince/Princess

Assassin/Princess

Brother/Sister

Teacher/Student
Student/Student

Rival band members
Band member/College girl

Vampire/Vampire
Werewolf/Vampire
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Demon/Human
Angel/Human
Demon/Angel

I also like several different anime's, and I'll be more than willing to create a character for these anime's. Inuyasha, Attack on Titan, Ouran Host Club, Naruto, and last but not least Bleach.

Hope to hear from you!

After a bunch of drama and issues, I'm back after what seems like forever. I'll give this thread a little bump.

Hey, I'm interested in the Knight and Princess rp. I really like those types of parings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom