Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

Dane smiles and counted for 30 seconds before looking for Alexis. He had 5 minutes so he needed to hurry. He started with behind the bathroom stalls.

Alexis hid inside of a tree near the main area of the park. She giggled to her self, watching from the safe area of the tree, as Dane went behind the bathrooms first. She giggled some more, making the tree shake some what. It wasn't a large tree, but she was able to hid inside, near the core of it, her body making it so that she could balance, and not break the branches with her weight.

Dane looks around the trees, and sees some leaves falling from only one of them. He then looks up at that tree. "Mmm..I wonder..." Dane ponders.

Alexis giggled some more, not paying attention that Dane was right below her. She shifted slightly, trying to hide her erg from moving, making more of the leaves fall out of tree.

Dane looks at the leaves till falling and smiles, carefully climbing up the tree. "I found you Alexis" Dane smiles.

Alex yelped, surprised, falling off the branch, but grabbing onto another one below, swinging from it, and doing a back flip, before landing, and laughing. "You got me!" She said, laughing some more.

Dane smiles climbing down. "Hehe yep, although I feel you made this easy" Dane said, kissing her passionately. "Mmm..looks like I have a naked werewolf for myself. hehe" Dane said as he grins. "Mmm..I want you so much" Dane moaned, kissing her more and more.

Alexis kissed him back, blushing at his comments. "Um...not in public..." Alexis told him, blushing some more. "How about, we take this to our house." She whispered into his ear, before kissing his neck, and walking towards the car. While walking towards the car, she pulled her pants slightly, showing him her butt slightly.

Dane got even more aroused as he drove Alexis home, hurring as he wanted to have Alexis so much. He parked and carried Alexis inside, grinning so wildly. "Mmm..first thing first. Strip for me my sweet" Dane told Alexis.

Alexis smiled, and began to peel off her clothes, as sh slowly walked away from him. She made it into the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind her, as she laid in the bed, smiling, and waiting for Dane.

Dane smiles following the sexy wolf. He was still wonders why she thinks turning into a wolf would be sexy. He couldn't have sex with her in that way. Still he smiles, following Alexis to the bedroom and seeing her on the bed. "Mmm..well my sweet. What surprise do u have for me?"

Alexis smiled, and then rolled to the side of the bed. "Oh, a little surprise that I put in when you where buying me some clothes." She told him, reaching down, and grabbing some fake dog ears out from under the bed. She put them on, and gave a quit little "Woof" pretending to be a dog. "I knew you thought mating as a actual wolf would be weird, so..." She said, crawling towards him, smiling. "I got the next best thing." She said, placing her hand next to her face, and letting her tongue roll out of her mouth, and winking at him.

Dane smiles and grabbed Alexis, having her stand on all fours as he unzips his pants and enters her from behind. "Mmmm..good girl. " Dane said as he enters her deeper and deeper, moaning with bliss. He was so excited to have a werewolf of his own, having her all to himself. He rams in her deeper and faster.

(How do u feel in playing more than one characters? You dont have to)

Alexis smiled, as he went behind her, then moaned loudly as he penetrated her. "Yes...harder." She moaned loudly, lowering her front half, allowing him more access to her rear end.

(Sure, I don't mind, but what do you want more characters for?)

Dane moans humping Alexis deeper and deeper. He even starts smacking her bottom playfully as he humps her more and more. "Mmm..Yesss..my lovely bitch...Ohh...take it all!!" Dane said as he was about to cum hard in his wolf.

(I was wondering if you want to make it a harem RP, but it's fine if you dont want to )

Alexis moaned loudly, thrusting her rear end back, panting, cum building inside of her, asking for her to release it, and so she did, as she howled, cumming hard all over his thighs and cock.

(Sounds good, maybe the other girl also be some type of supernatural creature, like a vampire or something?)

Dane moans humping her deeper and deeper until he cums hard in her. Dane moaned, almost howling, as he gives more and more of his seed to Alexis.

(Hmm..I was thinking more of a mermaid or a goddess)

She moaned loudly, feeling his sperm go deep inside of her, making her stomach warm, and feel good. "that was...great..." She said, panting, and smiling.

(I was thinking of a Kitsune, unless you have another idea? And a Kitsune is similar to a werewolf, but can turn into a fox)

"Mmm..yes it was..." Dane said, enjoying the warmed from Alexis. He carried her to bed as the cuddled each other. "Mmm...Alexis..please...don't ever leave me again.." Dane said, kissing his werewolf softly. "I don't ever want to be alone again." Dane mumbled to her.

(Ohh kitsune is nice. Yes let's do that, but how many tails will she have? 9?)

(Well, a kitsune actually only has one tail, it's a Japanese folklore that the Kitsune are tricksters of the supernatural kind. that's where the saying "Sly, like a fox" came from, but they turn into normal foxes, but we can have her having multiple tails if you want, and sorry about this little lesson here lol, but I love Japanese folklore lol, also, since wolves and foxes are enemies, it would make things interesting)

Alexis smiled, and cuddled with him, resting her head on his chest. "I will never leave you again." Alexis smiled, cuddling close to him. She kissed his cheek, placing a hand on his stomach, smiling. "Oh, I am sorry for this, but we wont be able to have sex for a week, starting tomorrow." Alexis told him, frowning. "My heat starts tomorrow, and I rather avoid getting pregnant." Alexis told him.

"Awww...well...I suppose I'm not ready for a child as well. But I'll miss all the sex...can I still tease you?" Dane said smiling at Alexis.

(Ok cool, and I don't mind the lesson, lol. I heard a kitsune having 9 tails is omnipotent. So maybe 7 or 8? )

Alexis smiled, and kissed him softly. "Just because we can't have sex, doesn't mean we cant... do other things." She told him, lightly grabbing, and rubbing his cock. "And you can do anything to me." She whispered in his ear, then kissed his neck.

(Yeah, we can have her have 8 tails.)

"Mmm..oohh..yyesss" Dane chuckles kissing her passionately. "MMm..well..I'm getting sleepy...got to rest..." Dane said, cuddling more with Alexis

Alexis smiled, kissing his chest softly, before resting her head on it. She curled up to him, smiling contently with her self.

(Kiry
http://data.whicdn.com/images/52755438/large.jpg
that is her, and her fox form, with more tails, to he side.)

The morning soon came as he woke up, stretching. He sighed, seeing if Alexis is sleeping still. He hope to play with her in the park as her wolf self. It would be cool having a girlfriend and a pet all in once.

(looks great, I'll tell you when she can show up)

Back
Top Bottom