Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

Alexis frowned, crossing her arms, and sitting back. "That's mean, why would you have to go through all of that just to be able to control a car?" Alexis asked him, and then looked at him. "It doesn't seem that hard." Alexis told him.

Dane smiles, seeing how little knowledge Alexis has about the human world. They soon reached the store as Dane and Alexis son entered. He asked for a clerk to help Alexis get fitted for a bra and panties, not knowing the size of her.

Alexis smiled, and followed him into the store. Alexis looked at the person who he asked to help her with finding clothes, and looked back at him nervously as the woman dragged her into the changing room.

Dane smiles at her, signaling her that it will be ok. He waits, for Alexis to finish dressing up with the clerk.

Alexis began to change, following the woman's instruction, trying on what she told her, and then sighed, as she said to stop out. She walked over to Dane, blushing softly.

(This is her, but without the glasses, and straightened hair https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/21/c1/19/21c1199473e1417a6cafb825ed595a4c.jpg )

"Huh?...What's wrong, sweetie?" Dane said hugging Alexis close to him. He couldn't help but get hard with Alexis being so needy to him. "Are you hurt?" Dane asked her.

Alexis shook her head, blushing softly. "No...it just feels weird." She told him, hugging him softly. "All of these things...feel tight against me." Alexis told him, blushing some more. "But we did find my size on most things." She told him, smiling, and then looked down at her breast. "But they really didn't have much in case of, what you call, bra's for me, most of them where too small, and they only have a couple that fit me." She told him.

"I see..well lets just get the ones that fit you. You don't have to wear them all the time, OK? Only when you're going out." Dane told Alexis. "I wouldn't want to make my sweet wolf uncomfortable." Dane told her kissing her lips.

Alexis nodded, and kissed him back, smiling. She then turned around, to see the cashier already checking out items, there where a good number of shirts, and a good number of pants and small shorts also a number of panties and a few bras. "The total will be 235." The Cashier said, with a smile.

Dane sighed, paying the hefty price, since it was for Alexis. He got the bags and headed back to the car. "So, want to go somewhere?" Dane offered, wanting Alexis to see more of outdoors than just the forest.

Alexis looked at him, and then shrugged. "I don't know where to go, how about you choose, since you know more of this place." Alexis told him, following him closely behind, and watching him put the bags in the car. "How about, you choose, and tonight, I'll give you something special." She whispered into his ear, before licking it softly, then heading into the passenger seat of the car.

Dane got even more aroused as he decided to go to the park. The trip there wasn't too long as he parked near the park, seeing couples walking together and other playing catch with thier dogs. He walks out with Alexis, seeing the people enjoying themselves. "This is where most people in town enjoy themselves in the afternoon. Makes you want to run around huh?" Dane asked Alexis. Dane wonders of Alexis will like this place.

Alexis hugged onto Dane's arm, as they began to walk around the park. She noticed other mates doing similar things that they where doing, but the thing that caught her eye mainly was the dog catching the disk that the person was throwing. "What are they doing?" Alexis asked, looking at the dog and it's owner. "Is that one of the 'pets' you where talking about?" Alexis asked him, confused slightly. "And what is that thing he is catching, and the man throwing?" She asked him.

"Yes it is a pet. And they are playing catch. They throw a frisbee, which is a toy, and the dog catches it and brings it back to the owner." Dan explains to Alexis.

Alexis looked at the game, still slightly confused, but when she was younger she played similar games, so it made since. "This place is really nice though." Alexis said, looking around. "What did you call it, a park?" Alexis said, mainly to her self. "It's really interesting how they made this, I truthfully never thought that humans where so advanced." Alexis told him, smiling.

"Glad that you like it. So..Any chance you want to play catch too?" Dane chuckles, seeing if Alexis would actually want to.

"I can't became...you know...here." Alexis said, blushing. "Plus, I don't want to ruin any of these new clothes you bought me, they look really nice." Alexis told him, smiling, and twirling around. "They might be uncomfortable, but the look really pretty." She told him, smiling, and hugging his arm, pressing his arm against her breast, smiling warmly at him.

"Hehe ok ok. But..will you transform if I ask?..Not in public of course. And I won't have you do it all the time so you won't get tired." Dane asked Alexis, kissing her as she hugs his arm.

Alexis smiled, and nodded to him. "Of course, I don't mind, I actually like being my human, and wolf form." Alexis said, and hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder. "Plus...maybe we could do a little more while I am in wolf form, besides show me off." She whispered into his ear, and winking at him.

Dane blushes as Alexis teased Dane again. "Umm..what exactly to you have in mind?" Dane asks his werewolf girlfriend.

"How about you find out when we get home?" She said, running a few feet away from him, then turning around, walking backwards. "But let's do one thing a time, what should we do while we are here?" She asked him, spinning around, her arms out stretching slightly, as she looked around the park.

"Hmm..how about tag?" Dane smiles, looking at her lovely butt. "I have 5 minutes to catch you. If I do. I win."

"What happens when you win?" Alexis asked him, she was use to the game, but there was always a wager for who wins, and who doesn't. "And what if I win?" She asked him, walking over to him, dragging one finger down his chest.

Dane smiles, petting her back "Well..If I win, I get to see you naked every time we're at home. If you win. I'll be naked every time we are at home." Dane said, thinking the agreement is fair enough.

"Alright!" Alexis said, smiling. "Okay, so you go count while I go hide!" She told him cheerfully, then ran away from him, already looking for a place to hide.

Back
Top Bottom