Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

Dane smiles and continues cooking. He think he will get used to having a werewolf living with him. He only wondered if he can be his alpha, but he doubt it. SOon enough he finishes cooking the meal and serves it to himself and Alexis. "Ok, Alexis, breakfast is ready." Dane declared.

Alexis walked over to the table, and saw Dane sitting down at it. "Oh, so this is a table?" Alexis asked, pulling out her chair, and sitting in it. "I've heard of them, but never seen one before." Alexis said, smiling, then she looked at the bacon, on separate plates. "What are these?" Alexis asked, picking up the plate of bacon, but referring to the plate it self.

"Umm...that is a plate...You never once left the forest?" Dane asks Alexis as he starts eating the bacon.

Alexis shook her head, then grabbed a piece of bacon, and began to examine it. "No, well, only once, but we didn't go far, only to the road." Alexis said to him, before taking a bite out of the bacon. "Wow!" She said, smiling. "This taste good!" She said, finishing the piece of bacon off quickly, before grabbing another one.

Dane smiles, glad Alexis likes the cooked bacon as well as the uncooked. "Glad you like it. And make sure you try the pancakes to" Dane suggested as they keep eating. "So..since you will be living with me, anything else I should know about my sexy werewolf mate" Dane said smiling. "I would rather not have another harsh surprise"

Thinking softly, as she grabbed a pancake, Alexis nodded. "Yeah, there is one thing, I will not get pregnant until mating season, but once mating season happens I will be really sexually active." Alexis told him, smiling. "Also, mating season is just a couple weeks away." Alexis said to him, smiling, and licking her lips. She then turned back to the pancake, and poked at it, confused. "What is this?" She asked him. "I've never seen it before."

"Ok..got it..umm..its a pancake..It's fried flour batter." Dane explained to her. Dane wonders how she will act during mating season. He could only hope he won't get strong feelings during that time.

Alexis looked at it confused, and then took a bite out of it, before spitting it out. "That taste weird." She said, and then thought about it. "Maybe it's because I'm not use to plants, like, wasn't the chicken fried with some type of batter on it?" She asked him, remembering that she heard that somewhere, then she sighed. She grabbed another piece of bacon, and eating it, then sighed as she finished the plate. "Thank you." She told him, smiling, and kissing Dane's cheek.

Dane smiles, kissing her back as he finished his own meal. He cleaned up and had Alexis sit on the couch to talk to her. "Listen, we still need to get a job for you. Hmmm...what are you good at?" Dane asked her.

Alexis sat down next to him, and tilted her head. "I'm good at hunting." She told him, smiling, and perking up some. "I was the best hunter in pack until..." She said, trailing of, and looking away from him. Then sighed and turned back. "And I am also good at tracking, I've once tracked a deer up to ten miles before killing it." Alexis told him proudly.

Dane thought of it and wonders what job can work with Alexis' werewolf skill. "Maybe...you can be a petfinder?" Dane said, throwing an idea around. Honestly, Dane didn't think it would bring in much money but it's better than nothing. "YOu could be able to find lost pets for people. There has been many lost pets lately. And as a side job, you can deliver papers...maybe?"

(sorry i don't have much good ideas of what jobs Alexis can do lol)

(Lol, that was the point, she's a werewolf who lived inside the woods her whole life, so of course she wouldn't have many options)

Alexis looked at him, confused. "What is a 'pet'?" She asked him, tilting her head. "And why would you find one? Is it like food or something?" Alexis asked him, she never heard of a 'pet' before, and by the way he sounded like, it seemed like someone trying to find lost prey of some kind.

"Umm..well...a pet is an animal that people have to keep them company. It could be a dog, or a cat, or a fish. Something they hold dear." Dane explained to Alexis. "And many people have lost theirs for the past few weeks."

Alexis shifted her head slightly, confused. "Why would you want to keep a live animal inside of your home? I thought you where supposed to eat whatever you bring back, like the pig with the bacon, or like the chicken you had, those you ate." Alexis said, confused.

Dane sighed, seeing he is going to have to explain more. "Ok, you see...some animals we do eat, some we keep as companions." Dane explained. "It's just how some humans are."

Alexis sighed, then nodded. "Well...I don't know much about tracking animals in the city, you see, since I've been here my since's have been a little off because of all the sounds and smells here. Is there any other jobs that involve pets? Like, maybe taking care of them? I don't know if you know or not, but I can talk to most species of animals." Alexis told him, smiling.

" Really?...Wow that's awesome..yeah they are pet caretakers" Dane said. He didn't want to say pet sitter because Alexis might be even more confused with the name. "I can set up some jobs for you so you can take care of some dogs."

Alexis smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I would love to." She said, smiling, but then looked down at her clothing. "But don't you think I should get something more...appropriate for a female first?" Alexis asked him. "It's already awkward wearing this as is, it's even more awkward for it being so loose and all." Alexis told him.

"Ok Ok..we'll go shopping...even though I'm not sure now you know about shopping at all since you lived your life in the woods." Soon, Dane got ready and has Alexis head to the car so they could go to the bargain bin clothes store.

"Campers often came around, and I over heard a couple of things." Alexis told him, as they got up. She walked happily next to him, and grabbing his hand, as he led them to the car. She then entered the passenger side of the car, smiling happily to herself. "You humans are very interesting." Alexis said to him, thinking. "Y'all have so many interesting things."

"Glad you are impressed" Dane replied as they drove to the store. "Umm..to be honest I don't have much knowledge on women's clothing, so someone at the store might have to help you." Dane explained to the werewolf. He wonders if Alexis has any animalistic behavior she might do out of habit.

Alexis nodded to him, and looked out the window, in aw. "Wow...there are so many lights..." Alexis said, her mouth slightly open. "How do they keep this many fires on? That must be hard work. She said, looking out the window. "Why do they have fires going when it's the day time? It hardly seems necessary, and what if the fire catches something else on fire? How do they contain them?"

Dane chuckles, thinking it's too funny how she is misinterpreting everything. "HEhe I'l..I'll explain it to you later, sweetie." Dane said trying to concentrated on the road.

Alexis looked at him confused, and then shrugged. She then turned towards him, and studied him, watching him drive. "Do you think you can teach me how to control the car?" Alexis asked him, tilting her head. "You seem to be doing it easily, and I wanna learn."

"Hmm...well you would need to go to a school to learn how to drive. It's where they teach you how to control the car and where you get permission to have a car and control it. " Dane explained it in a way she would understand.

Back
Top Bottom