Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

Alexis frowned, looking down. "I was...I was scared...I thought...that if you knew...you would be scared...so...so I ran..." Alexis said to him, holding onto his arm. "I'm...I'm sorry..." Alexis told him.

Dane sighed and pets the naked Alexis, calming her down. "I don't care what you are. I only care that you're ok." Dane said, smiling at her. "I..well...I hope you..stay..with me. If ever you need to transform, you can. But...don't hide it. I'll try not to be scared...ok?" Dane said to Alexis.

"Al...alright." Alexis told him, hugging him softly. "Thank you." She whispered, and blushed. "I was wondering...if...if you wanted to...would you like to maybe...see me...you know...transform?" She asked him, blushing wildly.

"Well...I would like that." Dane said, feeling a bit excited. He always wonders how werewolves transforms. He also saw how cute it was that Alexis was blushing.

"Al...alright." She told him, standing up, and walking away from the bed. She crouched down, standing on all fours. She whimpered slightly, her shoulder popping first out of place. Then her other arm, and leg, then other leg, her body slowly forming into the shape of a wolf, before finally sprouting fur, and her mouth and nose turning into a muzzle.

Dane gasps, seeing her changing. He was amazed that she was now a huge wolf. He walks to her and pets the wolf, smiling. "Wow..you look so awesome." Dane smiles, petting her behind her ears. "I could never be afraid of this form. Now can you change back?" Dane smiles, excited.

Alexis blushed softly, and her tail began to wag as he pat her, and scratched her. She barked, and then walked a couple feet away, before crouching down again. This time, it started with her face, it being pushed and stretched back into her face, her hair around her body turning blond, and shrinking into nothingness, as her normal hair turned brown and lengthened. Her legs began to stretch, and pop, turning back to normal, then her back, stomach, and breast turned to normal, before she stood, panting, and walking towards the bed, falling back on it, panting. She looked up at him, smiling, and panting. "Sorry...transformations are a little..exhausting, especially back to back like that."

"Ok then, I won't have you change so much then" Dane said smiling at Alexis as he pets the naked werewolf on the back and butt. "So what we did last night...does it count as..claiming you?" Dane said blushing. He felt excited, having a werewolf as his own. "I mean..I don't want to make you a complete slave, but...I'm curious..." Dane ask, still petting her. "And I must say...I still like you naked, hehe" Dane said chuckling.

Alexis blushed, and laughed at his remark. "No, it just means we're mates." She told him smiling. "And actually, the females are the more dominant." She told him, smiling, and sitting on his lap, facing him. "And, I like seeing you naked to." She told him, leaning forward, kissing his nose, and getting off of him. "But, I need to get clothes." She said, looking back at him, smiling. "So, how about, now, since we are mates, you can buy me some clothes." She said slyly.

"Hmph..sneaky" Dane said in a playfully teasing way. "Well you can have the one I gave you last night, but you still need to get a job soon." Dane told her. "And I doubt you have any official records or something?" Dane asks Alexis. "Oh and there is still chicken waiting for you downstairs BTW"

Alexis smiled, and turned back towards him. "Alright, but we are going clothes shopping tomorrow." She told him, then walked over to the clothes that set next to the bed. She put them on, and smiled at him. "I'll eat that chicken now." She said, heading down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

Dane sighed, rushing to the active werewolf and follows her before she does anything. "So...do u..have a family?" Dane ask Alexis.

Alexis looked at the chicken, and looked up at the man. "I did, but...but not any more." She told him, then grabbed the chicken. She took a bite out of it, then spat it out, running over to the sink, coughing and gagging. "That...that was horrible." Alexis said, gagging, almost throwing up.

Dane felt a bit hurt that Alexis didn't like the chicken. "Hey come on. What's wrong with KFC?" Dane asks her. He checks on Alexis, in case she was going to throw up.

"How can you even call that chicken?" She asked, panting. Her heighten seances picking up every thing wrong with that chicken. "That chicken is digesting." She said, panting, before sitting down on the floor. "It taste wrong." She told him.

Dane sighed, not sure what her problem is. "Ok ok. Sorry..so...what do you want to eat then?...I got pancakes, bacon and...eggs" Dane listed for Alexia. He will have to order something else for take out from now on.

She listened as he listed off what he could make. "I've never heard of pancakes...or bacon...and why would you eat eggs?" Alexis asked him, confused. She never heard of either of those, and eggs confused her, she never thought about eating bird eggs before. "I don't know any of those things." She said.

Dane chuckled as he started making all three. "I'll make it and you'll see if you like it or not." Dane said started on the cooking. "You'll have to wait however." Dane said to Alexis.

Alexis nodded, and then walked over to him as he started cooking. "What are you doing?" Alexis asked, confused as she watched. "Why are you heating up this food? And what is this food made out of? I never thought humans where so strange." She told him, genuine confusion in her voice.

"Hehe wow, you are really from the forest aren't you?" Dane said chuckling. "Well If I feed it to you raw, it won't taste good, and you might get sick." Dane explained as he keep cooking. "Though I'm guessing you hunt in the past..right?" Dane asked Alexis

Alexis nodded. "I usually only eat deer, squirrels, rabbits, a skunk every once in a while, and I have tried pig before, it tasted alright, but just really chewy." Alexis told him, thinking. "But we never did any this before, we just ate it after we killed it." Alexis told him.

"Hmm..well..in that case..." Dane said. giving Alexis a strip of uncooked bacon. "See how this taste like" Dane said, wonderign if she will like it. If she ate raw meat, then this should be enough for her.

Alexis grabbed the bacon slice, and then put it in her mouth, she chewed on it slightly, and then swallowed it. "It taste a little weird, but also familiar. Is this pig?" She asked him, tilting her head. It tasted like pig, but it was a little off from when she tried it before, this one was much cleaner unlike the other pig, and was allot chewier.

"Actually Bacon IS pig" Dane said. "So You rather eat it like that or do u still want me to cook them?" Dane asked Alexis, wanting to please his werewolf girlfriend.

Alexis looked at the bacon, and smiled. "How about, you cook some, and I'll try that, and if I like it, we both can have some." Alexis said, smiling, and then kissed his cheek softly, before walking towards the table. She looked around the room, smiling. She had never been inside of a humans house, it was so strange, and the hard floor underneath her made her feet feel cold.

Back
Top Bottom