Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

Dane screamed more and more, already cummign in Alexis' mouth. He felt so much pleasure, grabbing her hair, petting her and urging her to suck harder. "Yess..OHhh...you lovely bitch..suck me more!!" Dane screamed, not caring if the neighbours heard him.

She smirked, as she continued to suck on his dick, suckling it and licking it, while also rubbing the parts she did not get to with her right hand, and rubbing herself with her left hand, making the bed sheets wet beneath her, as she sucked and licked up the pre-cum, wanting to taste all of him.

Dane screamed more, cumming harsh in her mouth. He couldn't think of the last time he had experience so much pleasure. He humped in Alexis' mouth more and more, making sure she gets all of his white seed.

Alexis's cheek where puffed out, as his cum squirted inside of her moth, and she began to swallow it, drinking the sticky white fluid, before taking her mouth off of his dick, and leaning back, breathing heavily. "Now...it's your turn." She said, smirking again, as she laid back, and spreading her legs, showing him her dripping wet pussy.

Dane grins, pinning Alexis down and rubbing her hard nipples. As he enters her and humps her deep, Dane took the time to smell Alexis. He enjoyed her scent, smelling like a pine forest. It was as if she lived there her whole life. The smell invigorated him again as Dane humped her deeper and deeper, grunting as he felt so superior to Alexis.

Alexis moaned loudly, panting, as she felt his large dick into her. She moan loudly, grabbing onto the seat, her heart rate skyrocketing. She panted and moaned, trying to keep herself from transforming.

Dane pants and moans in pleasure, humping Alexis more and more as he kept playing with her nipples, pinching them hard. He felt so alive and blissful that he almost didn't want this feeling to end.

Not being able to hold off much longer, Alexis pushed off Dane, rolling off of the bed, panting. She ran towards the bathroom, slamming open the door, and slamming it shut. She yowled and curled up, fur sprouting out, her bones shifting and breaking, then forming into a more wolf like frame. Until she was a pure black wolf, laying on the floor, twitching.

Dane was slammed to the floor, groaning in pain. "UUghhh..what the fuck!...What was that?!..." Dane said, feeling a bit frustrated. Did he hurt Alexis somehow? Dane got up, feeling pain, as he walks to the bathroom. "Alexis?...whats goign on?...did I hurt U?" Dane asked. He could only hear?....a dog growling? "Alexis?" Dane called again, before opening the door and looking to see...a black wolf shivering? "The heck?....A...Alexis?" Dane asks, not believing it was her.

Alexis eyes opened, and she was frozen, before slowly turning to Dane. Her eyes widened, and she slowly got up, backing up nervously. She then noticed the window was open. She ran for it, jumping out of the window, and running down the street, crying.

"No wait!!" Dane said, but it was too late. The wolf that was Alexis, runs off into the night, leaving Dane alone yet again. Dane felt his heart broken, feeling like he lost someone very special, never to be seen again. After staring at the window for a good 10 minutes, he slowly went to bed and collapsed, unable to hold back the tears.

Alexis slowed down, panting. She collapsed in an ally way, crying loudly. She was soon asleep, crying some more, whimpering loudly.

Dane couldn't sleep, wanting to find Alexis, no matter what she is. He got up, dressed up, puts on his sandals and went outside, getting a cellphone just in case. He went to the direction Alexis ran off to, hoping she was ok. "Alexis...where are you." Dane asked, feeling worried.

Alexis woke up, her eyes widened as she woke in an unfamiliar area. She was in some type of large caves, with crowds surrounding her. They all looked at her, a mix of excitement and horror. She ran around barking at those around her, and growling, some of the little ones jumped back, and some of the older one's called out for some type of manager. She was in some type of prison filled with animals, of all different kinds, some that she had never seen before.

He looks for her all night but nothing. He sighed, not sure what to do. He then saw the local zoo, seeing people coming in for some new exhibit. He decided to go in pay the entrance fee and see what was going on. He hoped he could get lucky as he could get info of any wolves people might have seen. He followed the crowd to the forest area, seeing what they were looking at.

Alexis eyes widened, seeing Dane. She began to bark at him, trying to get his attention, her eyes pleading. She didn't want to be here, she wanted to leave, she felt trapped, her heart pounding.

Dane gasped, seeing Alexis in the cage. He didn't know what to do. Getting her out would really get him in trouble. He then had an idea. He went to the manager of the zoo, telling him that the wolf was his and was trying to send her back to the wild. Somehow the manager bought the lie and lets the wolf go, but in the condition she can't be left out alone again.

Getting out of the cage, a man put something around her neck, tying her to something, then giving some type of handle to Dane, before they walked out of the place. They made it out of the area, and she looked back, confused. She looked up at Dane, afraid, she didn't know what he was thinking then.

Dane sighed, glad to have found Alexis. He walks back home, not sure what to say now. He just saved a freaking werewolf...a sexy one at that. He dind't know what to make of this. "Umm..Alexis..so...you're a werewolf, huh?" Dane asked the wolf as they reached home.

Alexis looked down, as they walked back to the house, her eyes down, and her breathing shallow. She jumped, when she heard Dane talk at how she was a werewolf, and she looked away from him, ashamed. She was still not able to talk, only bark and growl, as she was a wolf, so she padded away from him, going back into the bathroom, not wanting him to see her change back into her human form.

Dane sighed, sitting on the bed and waiting for Alexis to change. He wanted a good explanation as he couldn't help but be a bit upset.

Alexis walked out nervously, completely naked, and rubbing her left arm. "I guess....I guess I have a bit of explaining to do don't I?" She said nervously, a small un-humored chuckle at the end.

"You sure do...now tell me who you really are." Dane said sternly, letting Alexis sit next to him.

"I...I told you my name..." Alexis said, sitting next to him. "And...when you found me...I sort of lied...but not really." She told him, looking up at him. "These....these other wolves attempted to rape me... but I ran away, from the pack, from everyone." Alexis said to him. "I found you... I told you that lie... so you could help me leave." Alexis told him.

Dane seems like she was being honest now, so he was a bit calmer. "Ok then..why did you run off last night?...you had me worried" Dane said blushing. He couldn't believe he got worried of a werewolf that he just met for less than a day. "Did...you really like me?...or was I just a means to an end for you?" Dane asks her.

Back
Top Bottom