Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

dando20

Supernova
Night was almost coming and Dane was having trouble getting to the exit of this dark and thick forest. "Ugh...why did I think this was a good idea to hike this late. It's even too dark to make camp...ugghh..just great." Dane mumbled, wanting nothing else but to find his car and get out of here.

He kept going through bushes and tree branches, getting scratched all over. "Just wonderful" Dane said in sarcasm "This night can't get any worse"

Alexis ran through the forest, dodging trees, and pushing through bushes, then froze mid stride. She began to sniff her surroundings, she swore she smelled something out of place. She began to prowl forward, understanding the sent she just got. A human, male, hardly older than her, was somewhere nearby. She prowled closer, then hid, seeing the man off in the distance.

Dane keeps trying to find her car, sighing as he still couldn't find his car. He got scratched by another branch. He groans, tearing off the branches and weeds in frustration. " UUGHHH....Where the hell is it!!" Dane screamed in frustration in no one particular, but hoping there was help somewhere.

Alexis tilted her head, then shivered, deciding to help the human. She curled up, holding in loud moans as she transferred back into her human self. She stood, deciding to play an act. She covered herself, making herself shiver. "He...help." She said, stumbling out of the bushes, her bare skin exposed, with no clothes on. "He...help." She said, stepping closer to the man, before falling, and groaning.

Dane looks around, hearing a female cry for help. "Wha..someone else is here?" Dane said, looking around. He soon finds a woman on the ground, groaning in pain. He rushes to her and touches her, shaking her a bit. "Hey miss?..Are u ok?" Dane said to her, looking around to check if she was hurt.

Alexis looked up, shivering, she was completely naked, and she tried to cover up her breast and neither region. "Help...these men...they grabbed me...ripped off my clothes...but...but I got away." Alex said, playing into the helpless damsel act. "Please...we have to leave before...before they find me again."

"O..Of course" Dane said. He took of his shirt, leaving only his undershirt and covered the helpless lady. He carried her and was even more desperate to find his car, now he had a woman in danger. He tried his car alarm key again and luckily he could barely hear where the noise came from.

"Good. I can hear my car. I can get you out of here" Dane said as he rushes to the direction of his car, carrying the woman in his arms.

Alexis held onto the man, shivering. She pressed her face into his shirt, pretending to sob quietly, but she was actually smiling. She then looked up, the frown coming back to her, and she forced tears down her cheek. "Please...let's go fast...I...I think I can hear them following us." She said, her voice laced with panic.

Dane didn't notice anyone following them. But he didn't take the chance to look as he keeps running. He was relieved to finally see his car, right where he left it. He puts the woman at the front and buckled her up before going to the driver's seat and starting the engine. However it was stalling. "Come on come on!! Start damn it" Dane said panicking as he keeps turning the key.

Alexis, put her knees to her chest, wrapping them inside the shirt she was given. She was shaking now, not because of her fake fear, because of how cold she was, she wasn't use to her human form, and sitting half naked in a cold car was making her freezing cold, but she use that to her advantage, making it seem like she was actually scared.

The car finally started. He speeded off away from the forest and heading to the road, where he was on his way home. Dane sighed in relief, gettign away from whoever was chasing us. " Hey...you ok?" Dane said, asking the woman.

Alexis nodded softly, looking down, still shaking. "Tha...thank you." She said, looking up at the man. To be honest, this was the first real time she got to see him, he was actually kind of cute. "My....my name is Alexis." She told him, looking back down at the floor board. "What...what is your name?" Alexis asked him, making her voice sound shaky.

"I'm Dane...Funny way of meeting someone huh?" Dane said laughing a bit, trying to lessen the tension of what just happened. "So...how did you get there?..what happened?" Dane asked her.

"Well...I was driving to my father's house...it's a ways away but I always tend to drive through this forest...." Alexis said, shaking slightly. "And then my car broke down, and I saw a truck not too far away heading towards me...they got out and said they would help me if....if..." She said, looking down, more tears came down her cheek. "But then I refused and..."

Dane felt so sorry for her, having to go through all that. "It's ok..they're gone now" Dane said, wiping Alexis' tears away. "I can drop you off..where is your home?" Dane asked, wanting to help her as much as he can.

"My house...it's...it's days away." Alexis said, frowning, and looking down. "And my father's house is even longer away, it was supposed to be me and a friend but...but she had to stay...she got sick..." Alexis said, then she yawned slightly. "I just....I just need to close my eyes for a while." Alexis told him, then reclined the seat so it was nearly vertical, then curled into a ball, shivering some more. She hid herself under the shirt, not wanting him to see any of her private spots.

Dane sighed, now seeing he can't drop her to wherever Alexis' house is. He felt he had to let her stay at his house for now. It was a hour drive so he puts on some 60s music and enjoyed the ride home.

Alexis yawned silently in her sleep, not really dreaming of anything, as she continued to toss and turn slightly. While in her sleep, she did stretch, causing the shirt to uncover her legs, making the lower half of her body exposed.

As Dane drives on home, he spied on Alexis uncovered crotch, blushing hard at her. He was getting hard fast, seeing her bush that was covering her 'sweet spot'. It was weeks since he was with another woman and his hormones was in overdrive. He could barely concentrate looking at the road.

(maybe Alexis could smell his arousal with her heightened smell?)

(Alright)

Alexis woke up groggily, by a strange smell. She looked around and saw that Dane was blushing. She looked at him confused, before realizing that he had saw her lower half. "You know..." She said, thinking slyly. "I wouldn't mind if we pulled over for a while." She said, blushing, as she took off the shirt Dane had gave him, her body now completely naked.

Dane was sweating bullets now, seeing Alexis completely naked. He was growing even harder now as he looked at a empty public restroom and parked close there. He know no one would come here this late so he was safe. He quickly got out and grabbed the naked seductress, carrying her behind the stalls, not trusting going in the dirty stalls.

Alexis smiled, as she followed Dane into the restroom. As they made it behind the stall, Alexis began to kiss Dane, sliding her hand down his bare chest and stomach, before reaching into his pants, and began to rub his already stiffening cock. "I want you to fuck me, and hard." Alexis said, smiling, and kissing his neck.

"Hehe yes mamn" Dane said grinning as he pins Alexis to the ground and enters her deep. He moans enjoying the warmth of her cooch and started to hump her. Dane start to put his length in and out of her, going more faster and harder.

Alexis moaned loudly, hugging onto him tightly, thrusting with each of his own. "Yeah...fuck me..." She told him, moaning louder. She held onto his back, and as her heartbeat rose, she had to force herself to not transform, as she moaned and thrusted with him.

Dane moans ramming Alexis more and more, deeper and deeper in her. He panted almost feral-like, wanting Alexis. "Mmm..yyeahh...OOh...you wanted this didn't u...Mmm..you slutty bitch..OOHh..you're just a horny little bitch aren't u?" Dane said in a low tone, going deeper and deeper in her.

Back
Top Bottom