Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For The Truth [Nature. & Nightsorceres]

Nature.

Planetoid
Somebody sat in a tree, taking a notebook out the left pocket of the leather coat the person was wearing. The blue eyes went over the notebook, which looked a lot like a bible. It had a cross on it, right in the middle. There were some cuts in it, the paper being yellow, judging by the outside that is. As the notebook was opened, it appeared not to be a bible but some sort of diary.

'8th of June:
I've finally found somebody who can help me with my research. It will be a struggle to get the subject to work with me though. I've to proceed with a lot of care.

15th of June:
I've been gathering information on the routine of the subject I mentioned last week. I'm also gathering the correct tools for capturing the subject. The most ideal set up for now seems to be the forest in the north east of the village. Hopefully I can capture it soon as I'm not certrain if the subject will stay here much longer.
'

As the reader wanted to turn the pages around, it appeared that it was a man reading the book. His hands were dirty, leaving a fingerprint because of the dirt that was on his hands. He took a pencil out of his other pocket and he started to write.

20th of June:
After keeping my eye on it for a while longer, I was certain so I've set up the traps in the forest. Now it's just a matter of time before the subject makes the move. The setup I've used should be waterproof. If it would fail, I still have, in theory, non-lethal tricks up my sleeve but I can't tell if the risks would be worth using those.

After he finished writing, he put away the pencil and the notebook in his pocket, looking around to see if he could see the subject somewhere in the dark. He also had to listen very carefully for if one of his traps would be triggered.

She had spent a long month in this village tracking down a rouge. She was exhausted from the battle that had followed. All she wanted to do was go home. She was walking through the woods her guard was down. Before she knew she was caught in a trap.

Who would set such a trap, and what were they hunting. It couldn't have been her. Now who ever it was probably hunting an animal they would come to release her. Or at least that is what she told herself.

The hunter jumped up as he heard a sound from somewhere near him. He looked around, not seeing it yet but he remembered where the sound came from. Walking around, looking for his prey, he eventually saw the forms of the subject he had been chasing around for a while. The female that could possibly be the key to his plan. "Hello," the hunter spoke as he chose his steps carefully, not wanting to end up in one of his own traps. He looked at the one that he had in one of his traps right now. "Who are you and how can I help you?" He asked, acting innocent, as he needed more information on the subject and a name would possibly help.

She struggled to get free but stopped her struggling when she headed food steps. She turned to see a man standing there he seemed to be acting innocent but she heard the sound of his heart beating it sounded excited. She choose to act cautionly. "I was just passing through the woods when I suddenly became in tangled in on of your traps, I am not sure what you are hunting for but I would like for you to release me so I can be on my way and you can be on yours"

"Oh. But you are the reason that I'm on my way," He replied to the female. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Gabriel and I am some sort of a hunter. If you add yourself and me being a hunter, you know what kind of hunter I am." Gabriel took of his hood, revealing his dark brown, half long hair. "I do have everything I need to take you with me so trying to make it hard for me will just make it harder for you." He took out his notebook which had the Christian Cross on it again and he also took a Christian Cross pendant out of his pocket as he slowly moved closer towards her.

She eyed him a moment as he spoke, how did he know what she was. She tried to think of a way out of this but she didn't have enought strength to fight as she had not fed for days do hunting down the rouge she was after. As he drew the cross she smiled a bit and reach her hand out and touched the cross on the note book. "You can not be burned by what you don't believe in silly boy." Although he was clearly a man, he was still much much younger than she was.

When he saw her touching the cross on the notebook, he was quite shocked that she had that much guts to touch it but well, it wasn't a bible so it was quite logical in some way. Could she be immune to religious symbols? Would she also be immune to silver?, Gabriel didn't know what to think of it. To test and see if she was actually immune to it, he threw his silver pendant on her arm. He looked really carefully to see how she would react to it. His blue eyes staring at the spot where the pendant touched her skin.

Her purple eyes watched as looked at her. She knew he was shocked but she wasn't surprised most mortals were when they found out what they believe isn't true. She had to laugh when he touched her skin with the pendant. "Are you don't yet or would you like to try garlic as well, or maybe a stake through the heart, or maybe sun light" she rolled her eyes "this is foolish as you can see I am perfect normal not if you would. Let me out!"

"I know that you are not perfectly normal," he said as he walked around her, now standing behind her. He pulled her right arm towards her, pushing it against her back. With his left hand, he took a silver chain, which he knew that wouldn't affect her. He wrapped the chain around her arm and then took her left arm, tying them on her back. "I've done my homework. I'm not going to engage on somebody if I don't know what they are. Isn't that right, Vampire?" Gabriel spoke as he undid the trap from her leg. "Now, walk towards the North, will you?" He requested, giving her a push in her back towards the north.

She tried to struggle against the chains he was wrapping around her but it did little good she was far to weak to put up much of a fight. She could kick herself right now for not taking the time to feed. When he told her to walk she refused. "No"

Gabriel heard the 'No' escape the lips of the vampire that he had caputured. "No?" He asked before he continued to give her pushes in her back but aftr a few pushes, he was tired of pushing her already. His right hand moved to the chains, grabbing it in the middle and he started to drag her with him. "If you consider walking on yourself, you can let me know," he told her without looking at her. "I don't want to tire myself out on wasting to much time on things that can be done faster." Gabriel was a man that preferred to work in a productive way and this was just counterproductive.

She tried to keep her balance as he pushed her however she stumbled forward a bit and then he began dragging her. She needed to fight. Her mind focus on what strength she had left and she pulled back hard causing him to fall to the ground. Once he was down she started to run however not has fast as she would normally.

Gabriel fell a pull and then he fell how he hit the ground. He was disoriented for a little bit before he got back up. The footsteps of the Vampire on the branches that were laying on the ground informed him which direction he had to go. He followed the footsteps but he couldn't run really fast as there were a lot of his traps in the forest and he didn't want to run on one of his traps as some could break a human's bone in a snap. "Stop!" He shouted towards the figure he saw running in front of him, which he knew about that it was her.

She was getting tired quickly and she was slowing down but she kept pushing herself she had to get away from him. But those hopes were quickly dashed when she tripped over a tree root. She hit the ground hard, hitting her head on a rock. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but in her weaken state she couldn't recover as quickly as she would have normally and because of that she passed out.

When he saw the woman fall on the ground, he carefully walked towards her as it could be a trap. When Gabriel saw that she had passed out, he made sure that he tied her up better, adding some chains. He took her by one of the chains, dragging her by the chains, her body going through the dirt. In the forest, at the north, a cabin appeared with a bit of light on the inside. "Almost home," he talked to himself, walked towards the wooden cabin which seemed quite small.

She didn't even feel his dragging in her unconscious state. She didn't really make any sounds until the got up to the cabin. It was then she made a soft sound almost a whimper of pain. Her eyes slowly open and she began to focus them. She saw the cabin and she tried to struggle but the mortal was smart and bound her tighter

"Seems like you are awake again," Gabriel said with an annoying tone to it, sort of trying to make her angry. He kept dragging her and he opened the door to his cabin. He had to do it with one hand, so it took him a while to actually get to door open. Of course, he didn't want to let go of the chains, who knows what she might try. After he had dragged her in, he closed the door. They were standing in a small hallway now as he stood still for a bit. "Here is the place you'll be staying for the time being," he said. Everything looked old and was covered with dust. He wasn't home that much, or at least, not home here. He had multiple small cabins as he traveled a lot.

She looked at the small cabin clearly nothing special about it. She wanted to rip his head off for treating her like this but couldn't. "I will only be here for a short time, others will come for me" she explained confidently

"I don't think you'll be here for a short time," he said as he dragged her over the ground towards a door. He opened the door, revealing stairs that went down. "This will be a bit... annoying for you." Gabriel laughed a bit as he said it, dragging her down the stairs. This room looked really expensive in comparison to the rest of his cabin. There was a big metal cage in there and some sort of a labratory. "That will be your place to stay!" The cage was really big and really enforced, there were even sharp points on the inside. "Let's make it comfortable," he said, walking with her towards the door of the cage, opening it.

She stumbled as he dragged her along. Going down the stairs was difficult but she tried not to let the pain show. As they enter the basement room she was a little shocked at the difference between the basement and the rest of the cabin. He clearly had been planning for this day. "Look I don't know what your plans are but I would suggest you stop them right now before you yourself gets hurt or killed" shhe kept her threats General she did want to give anything away not even her name.

"You'll get to know what my plans are eventually," he said as he dragged her into the cage and walked out of it, closing the cage right now. He took a large stick. "If you stand up and come to the side of the cage, I'll use the stick to get rid of your chains if you'd like. You can't get out of the cage anyhow." Gabriel waited if she would actually do as he said and if she didn't, well, he didn't feel the chains anyhow so he didn't really mind it anyhow.

She stumbled a bit when he pulled I to the cage. Before she had time to react he had stepped out and closed the door. As he grabbed the stick and offered to her chains she looked at him. "I find it very funny how you are using a stick to undo the chains as if you were afraid of something. Of what though I am not sure since I have never harmed you or any living human being"

"I've followed you. I know what you are. I know what you do," Gabriel responded as he still helt the stick there. "I'm not stupid. If I would enter the cage to undo your chains, you would attack me and well... I probably wouldn't live through it as I would be off guard when undoing the chains." He stared at her. "So, what is it going to be? Do you want to keep the chains on or do you want me to open them, with the stick?" He sighed. 'Is she really going to be like this every time I offer something? This is going to be troublesome...'

Back
Top Bottom