Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Harem (DonVoltonus and Morcleon)

Turning to see the new student who had walked into her office, Melissa smiled kindly at Amelia. Her short brown hair framed a cute face, and her overly tight nurse's outfit hugged her form. "Hello, dear. What is it?"

She whipped out her cock, slowly milking beads of pheramone rich precum. "This...it's just so thick...and hard..."

Melissa freezed and stared in utter shock at a girl just pulling out her cock and masturbating. But it certainly was a nice long cock. After a few seconds, Melissa stood up, walking on shaky legs over to the door and locking it. Spinning around to face Amelia, she began to unbutton her outfit, her breasts popping out. "Mm... let's have a look at your cock then... maybe rubbing them against my breasts will help..."

She smiled. "That would help. I kind of wish I had a more...unique one..." Amelia looked to a calander on the wall. "Like that horse on the calander...imagine if it looked like his..." She turned back, only to gasp as her cockflesh shifted and swelled, forming a thicker shaft, with a wide, flared head. "Would you look at that Jessica? It seems this this does more than we thought."

Melissa gasped in surprise, her legs shivering in desire as a small moan slipped out of her mouth. "O-Ohh..." She reached out to grasp the horsecock in both hands, pumping it slowly.

Jessica smirked, sitting down in a chair and slowly fingering herself. "After you fuck the nurse silly, let's see what other transformations you can do."

"It's a date Jes." She snickered, groaning as her fat new dick was milked. "That's it nurse...you're going to milk me, and add it to everything you give girls here. Let them all take my seed."

Jessie giggled and kept masturbating happily. "Awesome!"

"Oh yes..." Melissa moaned as she wrapped her breasts around Amelia's horsecock, pumping it rapidly. She sucked on it as best she can with each rub, eagerly milking. "Give me some first... please..."

"Then get on all fours, my naughty horse fucking nurse." She winked to her friend, thick strands of pre drooling from her flared tip.

Melissa immediately dropped to her hands and knees, sticking her ass in the air toward Amelia. She panted eagerly, wiggling around. "Oh, yes please~! Take me as yours!"

"You're already mine, my horny mare." She snickered, thrusting roughly into the woman's cunt, spurting heavy amounts of her thick, slimy precum. "Sopping wet for me, you're such a whore nurse."

Letting out a loud moan and gasp, Melissa arched her back, gripping tightly onto the carpet. "Ohhh~! Fuck me more, mistress!" She gave a hesitant whinny and blushed heavily. "Y-Yes... I'm your whore to do with as you please..."

She snickered. "Too bad I can give you a horse's pussy." She thrust harder, slamming roughly into Melissa's womb, flare slapping the back of it.

Melissa screamed out in pleasure, drooling and shaking uncontrollably. She squealed with each thrust from Amelia's enormous cock. "Hnnngh... o-ohh... a-amazing... please cum, mistress... I need your cum!"

She thrust hard and moaned, spurting thicker, whiter cum, easily swelling the nurse's belly since the flare plugged her womb quite well.

Melissa moaned loudly as she was filled up, collapsing on the floor as she orgasmed hard. She rubbed her belly softly and sighed happily. "Oh fuck yes... that was good..."

Amelia laughed, pulling out and spurting the rest of her massive load over Melissa's smooth back. "What's in your cunt should be enough to addict every girl that comes in for the next week."

"Y-Yes, mistress..." Melissa moaned again, smiling up at Amelia in a daze. She rubbed her belly and gathered up some of the cum to lick into her mouth. "M-Maybe you can cum onto my tits so I can have more?"

"Alright, be she'll have to try and suck this fat dick if she wants more of my wonderful spunk." She grinned.

Melissa quickly crawled over, starting to lick at Amelia's cock. She bobbed her head back and forth on the long shaft, moaning eagerly. "Oh yes... mistress please fuck my throat and feed me your cum..."

She grabbed Melissa's head, thrusting roughly down her throat, bulging it. "Alright little cum whore, I'll give you what you need."

Melissa moaned in utter pleasure, gagging a little. Her eyes rolled back as she forced Amelia's cock in deeper, desperate for cum.

She thrust rapidly before pulling out, hitting her with hoselike jets of thick, milky white spunk.

Back
Top Bottom