Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training The Rich... (P) -Ladydark/KittenKat-

Alexia is very happy to be able to sleep and her body is probably even more content then her mind. Several hours might as well have been minutes and as Thomas quickly discovers, waking the teen up on the best of days isn't easy. When she is completely drained and driven to the point of exhaustion, the task becomes nearly impossible. As quickly as her weary eyes open they seemingly close again and she tries to squirm back into the warmth and security that her soft bed and blankets represent. Unfortunately, Thomas knows this too and continually settles her down on his lap until she finally gives up with helpless, soft whines.

Food, although important isn't on the top of her list necessities and even after she is awake, Thomas has yet another struggle on his hands. Alexia never totally wakens and making her eat takes much longer then it should have taken. When she is done the sleepy girl quickly curls back up into a ball and hides under the pillow. A minute later her breathing is slow and steady as she returns to dreamland even as the slow-acting drugs begin to work; her arousal very slowly increasing. Alexia's mind conjuring ever-increasingly erotic and sex filled scenarios to match what her body is feeling.

Thomas had left her for the night, checking in on her a few times with the cameras in the room before he went to bed himself, he wondered how she'd be in the morning, the drugs were slow acting but long lasting, he smirks and rolls over, going to sleep. He slept soundly, enjoying dreams of his new little pet once she'd finish her training, an obident little bird he could excite with the slightest of touches to her body, a dream he was slowly making into a reality.

The next morning Thomas got up, showered and dressed before heading to the kitchen, happening to catch her maid "Nah... I got this... It seems my little bird needs a bit more hands on in the mornings..." He nods and hands him the tray with a soft 'Yes Sir' and walks away. He sets the tray down and moves to grab his own breakfast, allowing hers to cool only slightly, he eats his own food and checks her before taking to her room. "Rise and shine my little one..." Seeing her still hidden under the covers and pillow gave him an idea, this would be her last touch from him for the next few days, he sets the tray down and moves to the bed. He slowly flips the covers off her legs and moves her to lay on her back, he spreads her legs and leans in, then starts to slowly lick and suckle at her, gently but firmly holding her legs open to him as he uses his tongue to wake her up.

During the night Alexia only moves to make herself into a tighter ball and is quite proficient at somehow entangling herself even further with the sheets and blankets. When Thomas arrives in the morning, aside from the rather large lump in the bed, the only evidence there was a human being was her long hair flowing everywhere from underneath the pillow that she had previously stuck her head under.

Somehow though, Thomas is able to work enough of her lower body free to spread her legs and expose her womanhood. Thanks to the drugs, it is clear that whatever was going through her head was likely to be sexually charged. She was already quite aroused as his tongue and mouth quickly discover. Even with the assistance of the aphrodisiacs she doesn't immediately respond. Instead she tries to readjust herself into a more comfortable position, soft moans and gasps along with gentle movements as she tries to go back into her former position; impossible with Thomas between her legs.

Thomas held her hips a bit harder and continues to slowly lick and suckle at her clit, then starts to thrust his tongue into her and rub her clit with his nose. He keeps it up and switches between techniques every few minutes, never giving her enough to cum, just keeping her on the edge until she wakes up, then he pulls away. He sits up and watches her for a few minutes, cleaning off his face slowly.

The tired girls brain takes another few minutes to figure out that whatever is happening, isn't a dream. In that same realization she also realizes that whatever is going on feels much better then the very intense and erotic dream. Alexia, even after the drained girl is awake is still very confused. The aphrodisiacs have done their job and her desire for an orgasm is incredible. Just when the beginnings of one start to happen Thomas eases up and then stops. She looked at him with a mixture of shock and desperate need. Almost as if on auto-pilot, Alexia brings a hand between her legs, with every intention of finishing what Thomas had started.

"Ah ah... You haven't earned that yet..." He holds her hands and prevents her from touching herself, he pulls her to sit up and tries letting her hands go. "I brought your breakfast... Hey... What did I say..." He sets the tray down again and moves to gently tie her hands behind her back, she had tried again, he looks at her and cups her cheek, looking into her glossy eyes. "Food first... Then maybe if you behave... I'll let you..." He moves to sit beside her and picks up her bowl, oatmeal with fresh fruit and honey drizzled over it, he takes his time and slowly feeds her, this meal was also drugged. He smiles at her and helps her eat, he wanted her as horny and desperate as he could get her in the next few days, so needy, she'd gladly submit to him. "Very good..." He helped her eat and drink her fill, then smiles at her "As promised... I'll let you touch this once..." He kisses her cheek and releases her hands, then stands to clear the tray while she has her reward, he smirks slightly before pulling something from his back pocket.

Food is important but Alexia is much more concerned with the fire between her legs. That is why she is becoming more and more desperate. Her clit and nipples cry out for attention, craving stimulation. When she couldn't, she tries again, this time trying to play with her aching breasts. Only to find that he grabs her wrists and binds them behind her back. The teen whines, tears threatening to spill over both cheeks. She is so confused why he allows her to cum or makes her cum over and over at one point but not another. Stubborn and wanting an orgasm so badly she refuses to eat for the first few minutes. She only allowing him to feed her under the possible promise of release.

With breakfast over she patiently turns slightly to better help him release her hands. Alexia quickly leans back and settles into a fast rhythm, one hand toying with her clit, the other mauling her sensitive breasts. The girl's scent filling the air along with her moans and gasps. In no time her muscles are quivering, so very close to the brink.

He smiles, watching her and not intending on stopping her, he lets the one orgasm hit her and lets her ride it out, then moves closer. "I said once..." While she's still recovering from her release, he slips another pair of panties on her, these were a thick leather material, soft, but to stiff for her to please herself through, they were also form fitting so she couldn't shift them to get at herself either. "These will stay on for a few days..." The panties would keep her from touching herself, he locks them on her, the drug would keep her so worked up she'd only have one thought on her brain, and it wouldn't be about getting away. "You can rest now... I will bring lunch in a few hours..." He smiles at her as he gathers the tray and leaves.

The next few days are even harder on the poor teen. After one last ditch attempt to escape and another punishment of orgasms, drugs and no sleep Alexia is quite compliant. She of course remained spirited, but is far less defiant. One night the hopelessness of her situation crashing down in a fantastic manner. Afterwards she is left emotionally and mentally vulnerable, and Thomas is easily able to pick up and remake her into what he wants with the pieces. Only then is she allowed the sleep and food her body craves.

She still doesn't understand that most of what she eats and drinks is drugged, or why she is continually hot, her sex wanting attention. She does realize that her pleasure and orgasms are tied together and Thomas is capable of being vicious in his control over her hapless body. That is why she is trying hard not to displease him. And that is how he found her unresisting form, sleeping away underneath her pillow, legs and arms entangled in the sheets and blankets yet again.

Thomas enters that morning and smiles at his little bird, if she was good today, she'd be allowed to leave this room, coming to stay with him. "Good morning little bird..." He sets the tray down and starts his job of slowly working her out of the covers and into his arms, he holds her gently in his lap. The only thing she wore for the last few days was the panties he had put on her a few days before, he slowly runs his hands over her body. He had kept her drugged lightly with her food each day, keeping her body hot and ready for him as he continue to slowly train her. "Wake up baby... And you'll get your reward..." He starts to slowly kiss at her neck, his hand softly squeezing her breast, he had found a way to wake her faster, if she woke up, he'd reward her with the orgasm she'd been denied. "Come on little bird... I know you want this..." He runs his fingers over her thighs slowly.

Alexia thoroughly enjoyed her bed even if it was a bit spartan, having only a sheet, blanket and pillow. Regardless, she somehow was always able to find a way to wrap and tangle herself in the linens. Time after time Thomas arrived and in what had almost become a morning ritual had to coax the teen not only out of slumber but to escape the nightly self-built cloth prison she happily made. This time around she wasn't as complete as she normally was and it allowed him somewhat more easily access of her body, especially her face, torso and breasts.

The constant touching and attention has made it difficult for her to think clearly. More and more her body and sex want more. Although she tries to ignore and deny it, Thomas finds it easier and easier to get her worked up, flushed, panting, and wet between the legs. Even as she slumbers her body recognized his touch. Almost as if by instinct she unconsciously tried to press herself closer into the warmth of his body. Touches to her sensitive breasts caused her to moan softly. Another second passed and she murmured something unintelligible. Whatever dreams Alexia was having weren't as appealing as Thomas. The gentle caresses to her thighs were what brought her to wakefullness. Confused, sleepy eyes opened and looked around trying to figure out what was going on.

Thomas smiles down at her and continues his soft touching of her thighs, "Good morning little bird... Spread your legs... And I'll give you your reward for the day... I know you want it... That's it..." He has her look at him as he gently spreads her legs apart to tease her damp core slowly, he slips a few fingers in and pumps slowly. "Very good... Now ask me nicely... Using my name..." He starts to rub her clit now with his thumb, feeling her shiver and shake with her pleasure.

Normally Alexia would protest being called 'little bird' but Thomas has made her so aroused she doesn't even care any more. At least not for the time being anyway. Her forest green eyes are dark with desire. Even the lack of sleep isn't doing very much to hinder the burning lust that Thomas is so skillfully building inside her. "Please..." She says, gasping as his fingers go from merely stroking the soft petals of her sex to penetration. Instantly her hips respond, rolling, moving, trying to get herself off. Alexia trembling with pleasure, and although her body craves it so, he isn't giving her nearly enough.

Alexia is breathing hard, helpless to stop the ever-growing waves of need. "I'll be good.. No more. Let me cum. You're killing me!" Her voice growing in volume; each syllable laced with desperation. "You're..." she swallowed hard, "you're name is Master. Can I cum now? Make me cum!" She tries once again, hands moving towards her aching sex and breasts once more.

Thomas holds her hands away with one of his and continues to slowly bring her closer. "That's my title little bird... I said use my name... Say please Thomas..." He smirks softly and starts to kiss at her neck, now rubbing her clit a bit faster with his thumb, wanting her to cum as she said it.

"PLEASE THOMAS!" Alexia screams, thrashing against him almost violently as the pleasure explodes. Waves of pure heat and excitement flood her body and instantly her back arches. The muscles in her lower body clench. The silk walls of her sex grasping his fingers and squeezing without remorse. "THOM....AS.... THOM...AS" The girl breathlessly tries to form words but can't. She isn't sure whether she has one massive orgasm or many one after the other.

In what is likely the largest orgasm she has ever had, and certainly by her Master's skilled hands, the smaller girl goes limp after a few minutes. Alexia's eyes locked to his before rolling back into her head, unconscious. By the time it is over her skin shimmers from sweat and her face is now hidden by the soft, yet damp tendrils of her midnight hair.

Thomas grins and slowly pulls his hand away after she passes out again, he pulls her up into his lap more and holds her. "Perfect... Almost fully trained Little Bird..." He runs his fingers through her hair as she sleeps again, waiting for her to wake so he can help feed her her breakfast. When she does start to wake, he kisses her softly and smiles "Morning Little Bird... How are you feeling?"

Alexia gradually stirs, her green eyes opening, vision still fuzzy as her brain tries to refocus. Not fully paying attention she doesn't register the kiss from Thomas. Instead she squirms slightly trying to escape his lap and return to the ball she normally turns herself into to sleep. "Tired. Why don't you let me sleep?" she asks, trying to pull herself away again. Unlike before and despite the smells and sights of food neither seems to interest the teen as it had in the past.

Thomas smiles and holds her in his lap "Relax little bird... You need to eat... Then I'm moving you to another room... You're moving to my room..." He picks up her plate and starts to feed her "You behave and continue to do as told... You'll be allowed to sleep longer... Or go outside..." He continued to slowly feed her and hold her close, rubbing her back softly.

"Not hungry..." Weary green eyes look between Thomas and the food several times before she finds a morsel of her meal at her lips. Alexia only occasionally taking the food that is brought to her lips. Internally her mind is in overdrive. The possibility of being allowed out of room is quite appealing. 'Outside' is even more so, her eyes lighting up with surprise, hope and excitement. Even if her motives might be less then desirable for Thomas. "Why do you keep calling me 'Little Bird' that isn't my name?" she quietly asks before, after some effort, taking food from the fork.

Thomas continued to slowly feed her, knowing she'd be hungry, reguardless of what her mind said, he looks at her at her question. "I know that's not your name... I quite like your name Alexia... Little Bird is just a pet name... You remind me of a baby bird... So eger to leave the nest... But not sure what to do..." He leans in and kisses her cheek "You just need a little guidance... Before you can fly..." He was adding some new drugs to her food, ones to help her trust him more, make what he tells her more believable.

The little game Alexia is creating isn't exactly what she planned to do. In fact, the part of her mind that is able to think rationally and clearly is utterly horrified. Devastated that she could give in and bend so easily to Thomas. If her Master could even get a small glimpse of what is running through her pretty head, she would be severely punished. The girl wants to fight but without sufficient sleep and food, there isn't a chance to fend off Thomas and his ever-wondering hands, kisses, cuddles and caresses.

That is why time and time again Alexia turns her head away, closing her mouth and tightly parsing her lips together, preventing him from feeding her properly. "If you like my name then try calling me by it. I'm not your 'Little Bird'!." Although Alexia is acting strong and resilient, her resolve is weakening. Oblivious to the drugs that are starting to course through her system doesn't mean she isn't feeling the affects. Much of her body starts to feel warm, forest green eyes blinking more slowly as her pulse and breathing slow a bit; not enough to sleep. Just the right amount to cloud her higher reasoning, and make it far harder for logic to get in the way of Thomas breaking down the old Alexia, and building her into the new one.

After a few more bites she finally connects the food to the reason she feels so strangely. Sad, hurt eyes look at Thomas. "I don't want guidance." Alexia started to cry. "I want to... to.. I want..." the teen stammered, becoming confused as her thoughts turn to mush." The rare emotions being brought to the surface from deep within Alexia. The drugs doing yet another devious job; exposing her true feelings; those that are locked away and kept private. "Home... Let me..." A moment passes and she gives Thomas a helpless look, a few more tears going down both cheeks.

Thomas sets the food down as she starts to get confused and upset, he holds her gently but firmly so she doesn't hurt herself. He cups her cheek as she looks at him, he could see the drug working in her eyes, she looked lost, in more need of his guidance then ever. He rubs her cheek softly "Alright Alexia... It'll be ok..." He would use her name for now, until she was broken enough to accept her new one, as he eyes cloud more he leans down and kisses her gently. "You are home Alexia... This is home..." He runs his fingers over her chest slowly, knowing how sensitive she is, helping to cloud her mind a bit more. "That's my girl... Now where are you..." He brushes over her nipple lightly, he keeps her eyes on him as he continues, "Where are you Alexia..." He could feel her slowly relaxing and her mouth opens to breath deeper.

The drugs Thomas had given Alexia were finally catching up to her in a way that completely clouded her mind. Not only was she confused, she was confused about what was what and who was who. Home wasn't the island but now she wasn't so sure. Thomas... she didn't like but she couldn't help but feel some sense of security and safety. These thoughts kept repeating time and time again in her mind until she had completely blanked out. Alexia not paying attention to the food. To Thomas, to anything; even his voice.

This would have continued except Thomas broke the former pattern by touching her nipples. Instantly her hyper sensitive skin responded, the single threads of pleasure starting to build into small, but ever growing waves. Alexia's breathing becoming faster, along with her quiet moans.

Thomas smirks and keeps his touches light and slow, he could see her glossy eyes, trying to focus, but would cloud with each touch he made. "That's it... You like that... Alexia..." He slips one hand lower and starts to tease her nether lips, again slowly and softly. "You're safe at home Alexia... Relax... Enjoy..." He wasn't giving her nearly enough to cum, just a slow tease to help break the last of her resolve, helping his new little bird to fly.

Alexia continued to weakly protest. She wiggled and squirmed, moving this way and that as her confusion became complete and absolute. She didn't have a clue what, or where her home was or even where she was now. Bits and pieces of her 'old' life found there way through everything making her very uncertain and scared. Alexia kept trying to find some foundation, something that made sense and wasn't going away to stop from feeling like she was going to disappear into a chaotic filled void.

That was why despite her mind protesting what Thomas was doing, she was giving in so easily. The pleasure was very real, and her emotions were too. Things that felt good and made her happy were much more desirable to have continue. That was why she kept looking at Thomas. That was why she moaned and whimpered as his talented fingers played, teased and tormented her body. His words and actions making far more sense and sounding much more reasonable then the tattered jumble of thoughts that raced through her head.

That was why Alexia's protests about 'going home' or 'leaving' slowly stopped and only the sounds of her getting lost in what he was doing to her soft, warm body could be heard. The girl getting enough pleasure to start the feeling of an approaching orgasm but no where enough stimulation for her to finish, or even get close. She didn't want to be teased. She also didn't want to beg. That was why she kept moving, trying to grind against Thomas's leg, chest or arm. She trying to reach down with one of her hands to speed up the process. Not thinking or caring at all what her Master might think about her attempt.

Back
Top Bottom