Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Farm Hands (kenny x mistress)

"Thanks" The sheep girl replied softly to his complement. Her ears twitched in reaction to his warm lips on her forehead. A light shade of pink flushed her cheeks. She felt a little silly in this makeshift outfit. At the same time she felt very pretty. "Its alright. I have clothes at home I can change into later. This is just temporary." She waved his apology off, hoping she still had clothes at home waiting for her. That thought was quickly squeezed righto out of her by a squeeze on her backside. "Ohh.." She coed though part of it was more from what she spotted between his legs. She noticed the bulge poking in his boxers. His fly was open but she chose to ignore it, part of which was to keep out of trouble. The more devious side of her wanted to take advantage of it later.

"Go on and take the truck." Dawn said as she came up behind him and dangled the key beside his head. "I have to get to work before I am late. See you guys tonight." She dropped the keys in his hand while kissing him on the neck . "Oh and play nice with her." She added in a lower tone.

With that said Dawn left the kitchen. Soon Noah and Celest too had gotten in the truck and left the farm. Celest gave Noah instructions on how to get to her apartment. It would not be a long drive. It was in the center of town. Yet after giving him her address she became aware that instead of out the window her eyes kept drawing back to his crotch. The little fabric on his boxers poking between the zipper. They were about three fourths of the way to her apartment. If she didn't act now she would regret the missed opportunity. "Y-Your fly is opened." She pointed to his crotch "I'll get it for you." She offered as he was driving and clearly could not use the destraction. Her hand began at the top of his forearm then slithered down over his chest then between his legs. Her head ducked down under his arms. She took the zipper and pulled it completely down. By time he could ask what she was doing his cock was already free from his restricting boxers. Her tongue came out her mouth and she licked up the meaty pole to test his reaction. "Keep your eyes up on the road." She told him as she did not want him to lose concentration and get into an accident. "If you look down or pull your hand off the wheel I will stop." The sheep girl warned him with a simple set of rules. With that said she slide the head of his cock between her soft lips. "Mmmm" She hummed as she gripped the bottom of his shaft in one hand and his thigh with the other. Her head began to bob up and down at a steady pace, big eyes looking up at the man to watch for his reaction and make sure he was behaving.

Noah spent most of the drive silent, listening to the girls instructions,there w as nt much to it though, most of the ride was them driving straight down a mostly empty highway. The farm being a good thirty minutes from the city boarder and from the directions she gave him he figured it would be another fifteen minutes of dealing with traffic and lights in the city until they got to her place. He spent the drive with the window down, one arm leaning on the door and the other lazily turning the wheel when needed, his stetson propped up on his head to block any sunlight through the open window but now low enough to obscure his line of sight. He just drove in acceptable silence enjoying the sound of the wind passing his ears, the loud methodical drumming of the pressure changing and the cool morning breeze putting a chill to the wind as it whipped his cheek.

His peace he knew was coming to an end though as he hit his first red light, they were at the city border now just late enough to miss most of rush hour but how he hated the strict confines of city streets. Thankfully celeste seemed to find a way to try and 'relieve' such stress as she chimed in about his pants. "Oh, ya don't have ta-" his sentence cut off as she insisted and began slowly feeling over his body in the longest route to his pants, her tiny digits leaving v goose bu ps on his arms as she trailed over his skin, it was a nice distraction from the city traffic. That was u til he caught her moving from the corner of his eye and within moments the cold morning air nipped at his soft rod, her teasing had engorged it with enough blood to give him his full length but it had yet to get hard. "Hey what are ya do-" once more she silenc ed the man but now it was from an action as her warm tongue ran up the length, his back pressing against the chair as the first wave of pleasure warmed his groin and stiffened his body along with his now throbbing member . His heart beating fast, unsure of what to expect next, was she just teasing him or, no she wasnt, her moist lips kissed and wrapped around hisshaft and soon her tongue was rubbing against theside of his flesh as she took as much as she wanted of him in. "What are ya doin' this for? Couldn' wait till we got some where private?" He askd, more to hide his heavy exhail than anything else, he figured he wasn't going to get a verbal response from her as she began bobbing upon his flesh, her blue hair jumping up and down out of his peri feral vision as he struggled to keep his eyes on the road. For how ever promisqious he had been in life, he had to admit no girl have been brazen enough to go down on him while he was driving, hbe wa unsure how well he could keep this up after wave after wave of pleasure eh it him tih each suckle lick or Bob of her head. Slowly he moved his arm from the windowsill and preset the but one to raise the window, afraid he was going to let out any sounds, an irrational fear though, who would be around to hear him, though it was also in hopes that the tint of the window kept any prying eyes from looking I during a red light. "I didn' recon you were gonna be this brazen, or appreciative of my services." He chuckled out awkwardly as he tried to make light of the situation.

This was her favorite part about giving oral to the man. His heated breathes, feeling his body tense, knowing despite how strong he might act that the man was weak at the knees simply because of the way she was touching him. Watching what she could of the man past the steerying wheel was arousing the young girl. In fact she was getting horny in every meaning of the word. His musky scent made her little heart shiver. It was much nicer than the men she had serviced last night. She could taste a hint of cum on his cock, had he jerked off already this morning? She wondered. Or perhaps she was tasting a little precum. She could not be sure. It didn't matter. He was not pushing her off so she fully indulged herself knowing they had a time limit. With one hand coiled around his shaft she did not take him all the way down his throat. Instead she used the lather of her own spit to help that hand shift up and down at the base while her small lip took him in until she met her hand so that both were fully working him. "Uhm uhmm." She shook her head the best she could in that position, not bothering to pry her lips from his deliciously pulsing cock. It was her only response to his first question. As the car slowed down to stop at a red light she shifted her body, repositioning herself more comfortably. She lifted her legs up curling them onto the seat so that she layed in a fetal like position. She was small enough to fit comfortably and used her arm underneath her to support herself on his thigh, her large breasts cushioned against his leg so that she wouldn't go anywhere when he turned or if he came to a sudden stop. Despite her apparent eagerness she wanted him to last until they actually reached her apartment. So she began to alternate her bobbing. When he accelerated past the redlight she slowly brought her head up then gently slide her lips back down, teasing the man. She did this a few times, keeping him hard without pushing him over the edge. She would gradually speed up then after a minute or two slow back down. He was pretty thick, she had to admit she was a little surprised he did not disappoint in that area. With how cute he was and how often he payed for the attention of other girls she had almost been sure that was his flaw, he had to have a flaw somewhere. It definitely was not in his package though. He was big enough that she was sure her jaw would ache if she did this too long, especially if she got brave enough to take the whole thing in. He was right about her though. She was not usually this brazen. The man had light something inside her. He pushed her to do things she would not normally force upon a man she just met. But he deserved this much more than the men she serviced last night. Her feet curled together in the seat of the car. She was not sure if it was the memory of last night or how brave and dirty her current actions were but her little heart was beating hard in her chest. The heat was there between her legs. Concentration on pleasing him was what kept her from satisfying that itch to touch herself. "It-its okay.." She coed softly as she gasped in air, parting her lips from his salted hot flesh for a moment. She licked up his shaft before continuing "to cum.." She reassured the man before enveloping her lips around his cock again. To bobs later she released his cock as she felt the rocky broken concrete beneath the car. They were arriving at her parking lot. "mmm pleasss" She looked up at him with a nod of her head to confirm it was completely okay , her plea muffled onto his cock as she could not even finish the two words before suckling down on his man sausage. She sucked harder and bobbed faster, taking him a little deeper while her other hand did the rest of the jerking. It did not take much before she finally got her reward. His thick cream shot up in her throat as she bobbed down. Her hand stopped jerking him, instead squeezing a little tighter as if to milk him. She kept her head down to try avoiding a mess. Her tongue rubbing beneath the flesh as she swallowed, drinking and sucking on him like he was a big straw. Though of course she was no where near perfect. She took in breathes during the rush, cum came up and escaped the side corners of her lips. After he felt his cock stop pulsing and twitching she pulled off of him. A little cough escaped her lips as she freed her lungs of his semon, spitting up some of his cum on her hand. She licked it off, resting her head on his thigh as she took a moment to relax. She inhaled, his manly scent filling her nostrils. A sigh escaped through her as well as an unexpected bahhh as she exhaled. Her eyes wide in surprise and embarrassment she made such a noise. She tried playing it off though as she reluctantly pulled herself up of his lap to sit properly in the seat. "I guess.. that was my way of thanking you." She said growing shy as she was unsure what to say after doing that. There really wasn't anything to say but she had to say something. They were now parked in front of her apartment building. The engine was off. She was impressed on how well he had handled parking in this condition, even if most of the parking lot was empty.

"We should go inside, it's on the first floor around back." She told him. The girl paused a moment looking over at him. She could not look long though. In fact she was quick to pull open the doorhandle and jump out. If she looked or stayed too long she would want to act on one of the dirty desires running through her thoughts right now. Though she had given him a bj in the car she had never gone further then that in a parking lot. She was not about to push her luck or test her bravery like that.

She led the way through the first building under the open corridor to the last door. Before they even approached it she could see the bright neon letter taped to the door. It hadn't even occurred to her that she did not have a key when she got off the car. All the stuff she had on her like keys and cash had been taken by the rapist. "Evicted." She sighed shaking her head as she stopped in front of the door. She seemed more disappointed than surprised. She knew it was coming. She just hoped it was going to be one more day. She did not want Noah to see her like this.

The little sheep was an angel in his laps, her lips pillows from heaven and her tongue as warm as a sunbeam wrapping g around his throbbing flesh. She was skilled and knew better to take him all in during such a risky drive, that didn't stop her from working his whole shaft though, her delicate fingers squeezing the base as if she were milking him, the man's lips nearly bleeding as he bit hard to hold back any moans or gasps, instead choosing to breath heavily though his nose. He was released the moment he turned I to the parkinglot, hoping if he heald out until then he could finish off how he wanted. But she was good, and for her frail form she knew how to hold her own, she controlled the scene with her words, even if he wasn't on the verge of exploding he knew she would have found a way to get the man's juices one way or the other. He pushed hard on the parking brake his body going tense as he finally let loose, his hand dropping from the wheel to caress his fingers through her hair as he heard her grgle and swallow his load, thankful that he had released earlier that morning or the poor girl seemed like she would have gagged on his load.

"I've been getting that alot this mornin'." He mused under his breath as be followed the girl out of the truck to her apartment, a quizzical look on his face as he read the paper, eyes going wide as he realized what it was. "Well I recon you need a place ta stay?" Noah confirmed, seeming unphased by the outcome as he rested a comforting hand on the girls head. "Francis don't like idle hands at his house, we better find ya a place ta work on the farm then, come now." The man didn't give her time to argue or much of an option as he turned and headed back to the truck, opening her door for her before hopping into the drivers seat. "Come now, we gottah get ya stuff back'n get it home." He mused as he turned the key to rev the engine and wait for her to get in.

The man did not seem to be affected by the slip that had been left behind. Instead he offered her a place to stay. Wait, did she hear him right? Her eyes grew wide. Yes, he definitely offered a place on the farm for her. She wanted to instantly wrap her arms around the man's waist and squeeze tight. He was lucky he was fast. Before she could embarrass herself with such an act he was already back at the car, opening her car door. The next blink and he was in the drivers seat. Celeste blushed and accepted her new fate without much fuss. She climbed into the truck and pulled the door shut with a loud bang. "My stuff is back in the apartment. Where are we going?" She asked as she was completely confused to why he wanted to get her things yet was driving away from the entire building.

Noah turned to her a brow crooked and lip curled down in a quizzical fashion as he turned pulled the brake off and started to roll back in the truck. "Well we can' us break in now can we? I don' suposed you are any good with a hair pin, and I'm not about to break the window." Noah explained before his eyes met the road again and he pulled out into the street. "No, I know a fella who can get us in your place without the land lady knowin', well that is until she looks inside." He chuckled his words still warm as if this was just an every day act for the man. "Now I don't condone breakin' 'n enterin' but we can't have ya move in without any clothes now can we." Noah felt the need to add as he rationalized his actions, a smirk slipping on his face as he thought of Celeste having to wear her make shift dress every day like some Cinderella.

It was good they were already in the lower parts of 5he city, it only took him five minutes or so to get to his destination. The streets empty during the day but the trash gathered aroundgave light to the people that resided in the empty slum of a place during the night, the only cars on the streets seemed to be the ones missing tires. They had to dip into a poor part of town before dipping back up, his destination was a small corner building, a row of bikes in front in the parkinglot and a neon sign blinking 'Coon Skin Saloon' it was an old relic from when the city was just a small one horse town, and what used to be the local watering hole had fallen to a sleeze bar.

"Stay close 'n tell me if any of them touch ya." Noah's words were stern now, he knew how a few of 5hbhe men could get here as he examined the motocycles in front, only four so it wasn't a gang and to his relief one of them belonged to the man he was looking for. With the confirmation he dropped out of the truck with a huff and went around to help celeste down before heading into the bar. It still had its old swinging doors but now they only lead to a second hallway where a tired bouncer sat wishing to be anywhere but in the empty space, the men gave a nod to each other before Noah pushed open the second door and was greeted with a blast of smoke in his face as the atmosphere of the bar seed from the Crack in the door, no windows ment no where for the cigarette smoke to escape from when the door was closed leaving any one who entered to be greeted with a gaius cloud. The werewolf didn't cough though, instead he took in the scent with a nostalgic sigh before stepping aside to let celeste in first. There she would be greeted with the sight of a quiet little bar, a busty grey skinned racoon girl leaned back against the rink rack as she cleaned out a glass mug, three of the bikers sipping on their own drinks on a table in the center, thankfully none looked up to notice Noah, the man had no time for small talk with the bartender, no mater how much he wished to mngle with his old friend, he was here for some one else.

That some one else sat in the corner, legs propped up on the table and face obscured by a heavy hooded coat, leaving only the man's leather chap covered legs and biker boots to be exposed, a glint of light shimmering from under the hood every time the shaking lamp on the cieling dan swung in his direction. "That right there is who will get ya into your apartment." Noah confirmed as ne nodded to the hooded stranger before making a straight line to hhim, his steps have and fast as if he were racing without breaking into a full run. Only to halt in place as a click rung out through the room, the man's right hand under the table turning up to point a silver 1911 straight at the farm hand.

"Not a step closer Neutralizer, not until you drop show me your belt." The man's voice seems to reverberate softly under the hood as he waited for noah todo a full circle showing the man he had no large fire arms on him, Noah seem unphased by the whole event even as the man refused to put down the gun.

"Good, now you missy, Noah doesn't bring girls here often, not to me, not unless they're a whore, or they need my service. So either get under the table and start workin' or take a seat and tell me what brings you here to Silver's service." The man asked a holden eye glinting behind the hood to eye over the poorly dressed female.

"Go ahead, he won' hurt ya, he can't as long as he is pointin' it at me." Noah mused in what he thought was a reassuring tone as he patted the girl on the head before patina her back to gesture her towards the corner table.

"I wasn't going to break anything." She corrected him. He had her attention though. She was curious about him not to mention she really needed her clothes back. His last comment, though light hearted and clearly a joke, had left her feeling self conscious. For a split second she had forgotten that under the housecoat she was wearing panties and a skin tight top. Something flattering and revealing for him. The housecoat had made it suitable enough, however, she was not really wearing public ready clothes. "No. 'Suppose not." She replied softly. She crossed one knee over the other as they drove off and pulled the house coat furher down over her thighs. However, the action tugged the top part down too which only made the material a little tighter on her chest and pulled more cleavage out between the opening of the robe.

Celest was quiet for the duration of the road trip. If her clothing had her uneasy enough the outside atmosphere was not helping with her confidence. They were driving into the worst part of town. This place reminded her of the alleyway she was tied in the night before. At any moment she was waiting for a tire to blow out and a gang to come and tie the two of them up. They would strip off her robe and think she was a common hooker. Her eyes shifted up to the grip handle above the door. Thats where they would tie her wrists. One man would come in to test the waters. He'd strip off what was left of her clothes, feel over her most intimate areas then have his way with her. When he was done he would pull her wrists from the handle. She would think it was over but it was far from it. Instead her wrists would be hooked behind the head of the seat. He would pull the handle and she would gasp falling back. Next thing she knew she would half a face full of thick sausage and her pussy being ravaged all while the leader held a knife to Noah's throat making him watch the boys take turns on her.
There was also a point in this daydream while she looked out the window where she continued the scene even further. This time she was on her knees in the seat, blowing hostage Noah while the men lined up outside the car, standing at the door screwing her from behind. She was whimpering, moaning, exhausted and sticky. Her belly full of semon, skin glossy with sweet and cum, yet the men did not care. All they cared about was satisfying their manly needs. When one was satisfied, the next would come fully refreshed and ready to go. Noah's cum dripping from her lips as she was forced to swallow and then blow him off again.
Celest's legs had uncrossed. Her knees were pressed together and her fists clenched the fabric in her lap. She shifted her thighs together trying to ignore the heat between her legs, though it simply looked like she was shifting in the seat to become more comfortable. Calm down. She told herself as she felt her heart beating faster. The fantasy only taking up a whole minute of the drive. What was wrong with her?! They drive into a shady neighborhood and the first thing she things about is getting gang raped? Yes that is a common concern for a young girl in this situation. Especially after last night. However, the fear should not have been accompanied by excitement and... was this arousal she was feeling?

She was only grateful for two things. Noah had not said anything to her. Second the car had stopped and Noah was getting out. "Coon Skin Saloon?" She read the sign as she got out the car. He didn't have to say anything really, she followed so close behind him she was practically on top the man. "Oh hello." She said softly in almost a whisper to the bouncer as she continued forwards into the main area. Unlike Noah, she inhaled a lung full of smoke and made her first impression coughing it out and waving a hand in front of her. The small fit causing her to fall further behind him. She quickly scurried up behind Noah only to fall behind again soon after. While she was curiously looking around at the usual interior, one that made her feel like she was in an old western right before the bad yellow belly bandits demanded a duel, and studying the people she did not really notice Noah's quick acceleration forwards. She gasped when she noticed and quickly raced forwards only to bump into his back as he abruptly came to a stop. Ironically, as she peeped her head out from behind him there was a gun, a duel challenge? She stepped back giving Noah ample space to turn. Her curiosity falling upon the hooded man. She wanted to know what was hiding under there. It was a childlike curiousity, a little frightened but more inclined to go forwards.

She hunched her shoulders, folding her ears as Noah pat her head and urged her forwards. Her instincts told her to be cautious if only to keep Noah from being shot. Yet her curiosity had her feet moving. Her brow raised as she slide into a chair to the left of the man. Noah brought some of his prostitutes to this saloon to share with this guy? Maybe this was going to be Noah's big flaw starting to show, his addiction to prostitutes. She took in a breath to gain a bit of confidence back before speaking. "Well... to make a long story short, Noah said you would help us break into my apartment to get my stuff.. unnoticed." She told him as she subconsciously tugged her house rob down from behind her so that her panties wouldn't flash anyone. She did not want him thinking she was one of the prostitutes. "I have been a little down on my luck. They foreclosed my place this morning." She explained. "Noah said you were the best in town Mister Silver?" She ended the complement with a question, unsure if she had caught his name right.

The man listened intently as the girl gave her short story his golden stare unwavering under the hood. "You can call me Silver, no need for birth names not in a buissness like this." He purred out,explaining his informal name to her, she looked like the type that was not used to such shadey dealings. "An easy enough smash and grab, but what's in it for me?" He asked as his hood shifted to look to noah before back at the girl. "I mean unless that's why you came to me half naked... I don't often accept payment in services but I c-"

"Ya know I'm good for cash, Silver, don' go making her jumpt through hoops." Noah cut the man off before he could finish his words, the sudden outburst from the man seemingly putting the hooded figure back on edge as his fingers twitched on the pistol and head jerked back to him, the cowboy smirking at the man's obvious uneasiness it was an obvious sign of weakness and fear from Silver.

"I know YOU'RE good at cash, and I'll give you a price when I'm good and ready, but I want to know what it is worth to Bo Peep over here. Especially sense Mr neutralizer over her owes me from our last job." The man hissed out his legs uncrossing and falling from the table as he leaned forward, propping an elbow upon it to reposition himself. The dim light above giving away a few details, a human face being the darkness though skin and hair colors still hidden alone with any discerning features what did show though was the glint of metal around his neck, a metal choker clamped around it, as well as silver glinting off the darkness where his ears would be and upon his lip as he spread a toothy grin. "So missy, whats whole life of possessions worth to ya?" He asked with a sadistic little his to the tone, obviously cherishing the power he had in this position.

Her eyes shifted back and forth between the two boys. They seemed to put each other on edge, especially Silver. Yet there was something deeper between the two. It was difficult to tell for sure, with the mysterious appearance of Silver. He was intentionally hiding his features in the shady place, but these two had a history together. Perhaps even a friendship. Boys were so weird when it came to friendships. Soon enough though both boys had their eyes on her. She could feel the heat growing in her cheeks. This was awkeward. Perhaps, if Noah had not interupted, she would have been desperate enough to humor Silver's perverse needs. Luckily the man had her back and offered to pay with his own money. Now he really was doing too much. But she really did not have the money herself so she vowed right then and there that she would earn the money on the farm and in time pay Noah back. In the mean time she needed to respond to the man staring at her.
"Bo Peep..." She tested the name with a smile. "I guess I found my street name." She said as she started to regain a little confidence. "I am afraid if I had anything of worth I would not be here asking for your help." She confessed the truth with a shake of her head. She had sold most of her valuable belongings to keep her afloat in the city this far. If she had anything else worth selling she would not have been evicted for not paying rent. "Like I said I have had a very bad week. It has been bad enough that I faced men much worst then you. So you will take the Neutralizer's money as my payment." She told the man in silver. "And If you do an exceptional job then I might give you a bonus at the end" She place a hand on top of his, gently putting pressure on his hand to lower the gun "Now, tell me more about your post jobs with Mr Neutralizer?" She slid her hand down his arm past his wrist. She could feel his muscle. The man was fit. Yet despite her curiosity she was not yet brave enough to try seeing what was beneath the hood.

Silver looked to the girl almost stunned as she put her hand on his, was she brave or an idiot, any lesser man would have freaked, would have pulled the trigger, Noah could be lying in a pool of his own blood right now all because the girl had gotten too handsy. Silver wasn't a lesser man though, he allowed her to drop hhis a hand and feel up his arm before he gave a mocking chuckle.

"You got yourself a grade A idiot here Noah, if she thinks a lil'touching is going to change mybmind." He chuckled out as he leaned back with a heavy slam onto the chair, pulling his hand away from hers as he slipped the shiny metal 1911 back into its holster with one hand while the other flipped his hood off, showing of the man's face finally. The most obvious element to the man would be his name sake, his face and most likely body was covered in intricate silver piercings, two on this left and one on his right, the right one connected to a small silver chain that hung down to snap onto the metal ring that wrapped around the corner of his lip, his neck cover by a thick metal and leather choker that hugged tight to the flesh, step rings embedded on th silver band one each side of the choker, where one could put a leash or other restraints. The next thing any one would notice was the man's wide Cheshire grin that he had plastered to his face around any pleasant company. His skin was a soft almond tan betraying the fact that he spent much of his time outside in the sun, his hair a dirty blonde,streaked with black, mostly so the bright color would be broken up in the darkness, asier of him to hide, and tied low at his neck into a short pony tail, a few stray hairs hanging over his forhead to give him a slight unkempt look. His face was broad but sharp, little to no extra fat on his cheeks or neck, he obviously had to stay in shape, and his frame was as thick as it could be while still giving off the idea that if he needed to be silent you wouldn't hear him coming or going. With all his strange features though nothing on him screamed inhuman, to the naked eye he seemed like just some strange underground punk, and many would dismiss his golden slit eyes as contacts instead of the real thing.

"I'll do the job, if not out of pure boredom, nobody has come lookin' for a hired hand in these parts for a while." He admitted with a playful shrug as he threw his arm over the back of the chair and leaned it back onto it's hind legs with one foot pushing lazily on the table. "But I will get my payment from you Peep, good job or no, your buddy owes me too much for you to get this for free." He warned with a jabbing finger in her direction.

Noah gave a sigh of relief, shaking his head when silver finally lifted the charade. He had to admit he had feared for his life the moment he saw celeste reach for the man's hand under the table, the two were long time partners in crime, back after he had been thrown off the police force, and while he was getting settled as a farm hand on Francis' ranch. "Here, what do ya say if I tell ya I'll try an' put a good word in at Dawn's bar, maybe ya could upgrade from this dump again." Noah added trying to sweeten the deal, the mention of dawn making the silver man's eyes glint with excitment.

"You dangle miss fluffy pants in front of me and now try and tempt me with that grad A piece of ass..." the man paused to let out a hearty chuckle before turning to celeste with a cocked brow. "Maan iunno what you did to Noah to throw himself out like this, but you must REALLY be pulling on a his hero complex if he is bringing Dawn into the deal." Silver informed celeste be for pushing off the table to rock the chair back one last time, rocking his body forward to hop of the chair as it rocked forward and he stood. "Alright, you two get the car warmed up. I'mma pay for my tab and be out in a moment." The man added lazily as he slipped his hand in his coat pockets before heading away. Noah didn't give celeste much time to rest as he grabbed her wrist and hurried her out of the bar,tugging her along behind him as he gave a nod to the bouncer when they exited.

"What were you thinking? You could have gotten your self killed, never touch a man's gun hand, ya lucky he ain't a twitchy fella with a trigger finger or I would be bleeding out right now." Noah scolded as he pulled her to 5he car, throwing open her door before letting her go to head to the drivers seat once more. Strapping in and turning the engine on without another word, though as he rested his hands on the wheel he let out a long sigh before pressing his forhead upon the leather. "I.. I'm sorry for what you might have ta do later. . . I was hoppin' the man wouldn' ask anythin' of ya before I threw the Dawn card on the table. Let's just hope my offer trumped what ever you offered him." Noah spoke in a regretful tone, celeste had obviously proven that she wasn't some weak willed virgin, still the man didn't feel right having a stranger want her as payment.

"Allright ya love birds LET'S HEAD OUT!." The muffled voice of silver yelled out from the back of the truck as he knocked upon the back window, the tan human deciding to ride in the roofed cab of the truck, h3 didn't much like being confined to the small back seat of that was built to be a two person truck, and he figured the two needed some time to talk over what they were going todo about his payment once he completed this simple task.

Celests lips curled into a frown as the man laughed. His words clearly mocking the girl. Did he just call her an idiot? She held her tongue and stayed quiet, though relieved he finally put the gun away. Then he finally dropped the hood and in one second flat she understood why they called the man silver. His face was covered in so much of it any more and he could be mistaken as a cyborg. Though it did give her an idea for possible payment if it came down to it.
She was almost as surprised as Silver that Noah threw in another counter offer, this time trying to throw Dawn into the deal. She tried not to blush again though as Silver spoke of a hero complex the thought that was running in her mind was that her reward for him in the car had really taken effect on Noah. Either he was over protective of her or he did not want another man touching her. Either way she was perfectly okay with it.

The next thing she knew Silver went one way and Noah was pulling her in the other direction. She stumbled out the chair, her little feet scurrying to keep up with his big swift strides. She was stunned by his tone of voice and how he swung open the door. She thought they had done good but clearly he was mad. She did not say anything until after she strapped herself into the seat and pulled the door shut, giving him a moment to cool off.
“He was not going to really shoot you.” She reassured Noah. “Clearly he wants the money you owe him. If he shot you the money would go to your hosp- er healing instead of him.” She rationalized as she remembered he did not like getting involved with the cops so hospitals might not be a good idea either. “Plus you are no good to him wounded because then you would be useless on the farm and wouldn’t get paid to repay him. Not to mention if he shot you he would lose this job. No matter the scenario pulling the trigger was just bad business.” She continued out as if she had thought all of that through in the short time they had been in the saloon. “Besides he’s your friend right? Friends don’t shoot each other.”

Then he apologized for what Silver might want from her later. He really was worried about her. “Its alright really. You did you’re best in there so… thanks.” She said as she put a hand on the thigh of his right leg. The knock on the back window had her pull her hand back into her lap as she turned to look at the man behind the glass. “He really likes silver doesn’t he?” She mused as the truck pulled out of the parking lot.

"You really don't know do ya?" Noah asked his voice distant as he drove along the streets, his eyes not leaving the road as he spoke. "I though you were just playing sweet, but.... you don't know what I... what silver and I are do ya darling?" Noah asked though he didn't wait for an answer as he let out a deep sigh, emptying his lungs of all the stress as he realised he had to explain everything to the girl. "Silver and I, we aren't just human, he'll we aren' even mortal. A gun shot to my gut wouldah been no more inconvenient than if he had sucker punched me." He explained slowly as he turned down into the slums again. "Why do ya think he wears all that silver, with it he feels mortal, he can feel real pain, he can heal slowly, he actually has to build his muscle and not rely on some cursed strength that dwells in us. . . Then again he knows what it's like to be human, he-." His words were cut off by a hard knocking on the back window as silver slammed his boot against the glass to cut Noah off.

"He now, no trade secrets, don't be telling Blue Peep over there my story without my permision." Silver yelled out from.the back before going silent again, the man on his back , legs crossed and arms behind his head as he felt the methodical hum of the man's old engine. The silver might dull his senses but that didn't mean he was dea and the glass was far from sound proof. Still he didn't much mind Noah telling this busty little broad hhis story, hell it might make him sound sympathetic, but that didn't mean he couldn't act like he wanted to keep it a secret.

Noah let out another deep sigh as he let silvers words bring him back from his exposition. " "He is right this is a conversation for you and him. It's just, I thought you knew, I didn't expect you to cut between the two of us when we were chewin' on the deal... I shouldn'tah thought you were ready to go in... I hardly even now ya." He admitted, beating himself up over the whole situation, she might have thought it went over well but if she hadn't spoke up, if she had let hhim get shot in the gut he would have just had to deal with a bit of pain for a couple of hours and stains on his good shirts instead of paying him off, his hope the shot would have also paid for most of the break in, added with him seeing dawn again ment no money loss and no complications for the day. Now Silver was expecting pay for the old job new job and from celeste, none of it went as planned. He didn't have much time to dwell though as he parked the truck in the same spot in the parkinglot once more.

The engine stopped and Silver's eyes shot open before he pushed the back doors open and slipped out of the truck, his head caning down over the door of the truck as he read the apartment number that was painted upon the parking spots pavement. With it quickly memorized he hopped off and began his leasurly stroll down the building to the number he was looking for.

"You can follow him if you want, I've seen this done a million o times before. Plus it's less suspicious if it's only one man fjddlin' with yer door insteada two, but ya can be there if ya want, we won't stop you.... just be careful." Noah explained as he leaned out the window to watch silver walk away in his rear view mirror, the man second guessing his need for his old partner.

Celest was a little confused. Instead of answering Noah's question she left it as something said rehitorically and let the man speak for most of the drive. Her mind was active. As she looked out the window at the slums once more she began putting the pieces together. The silver, the immortality everything he described lead to one thing in her mind. Werewolf. Something slammed against the window behind her making the girl jump in her seat. Celest turned to see Silver was simply protesting the story. She relaxed sideways in her seat but her mind was still working overtime.

Both of these boys were werewolfs? But Noah was so nice. He saved her from those men in the ally and he's been helping her ever since. He even resisted most of her advances last night. A wolf wouldn't do that... would he? He had been so protective over her with Silver. Perhaps that was his loyalty showing through. Or he wanted her to himself. Oddly enough she did not mind the second option. Oh what was she getting herself into? She was so lost in thought that she did not realize the truck had gone into park. Also, why would Silver WANT to be mortal? Feeling the pain and weakness it sounded awful. She wouldn't mind being bulletproof. Then it hit her. "Hey, wait! You were mad acting like you would bleed to death if he shot you-" She was cut off as she saw Silver leave the parking lot and head towards her apartment. Noah telling her it was okay to go left her torn. She looked from Noah to the building and back. She wanted to chew the man out but she wanted to see what Silver did too. She quickly unbuckled and swung the door open. Leaping out onto the black pavement she shut the door and pointed a finger at Noah through the window. "I am not threw with you." She told him then she broke off into a sprint, running to catch up with Silver while her eyes shifted around to make sure her landlord was not near by.

"Hey..." She spoke low, in almost a whisper. "Tell me your story." She told him as she watched curious to see what he did.

"I never said being shot would be fun, i would just be bleedin' out all over the floor, it wouldah been a mess." He chuckled out, trying to make light of the situation as Celeste hoppe dout of the truck to follow their cohort. Noah waited for the door to closed behind her before letting out a relieved sigh, all in all their meeting with Silver had gone over swimmingly. Now he jsut hopoed the rest of the day could go as well, if well could be waht you called what had happened in the bar.

Silvers back hunched as the girls words stung at his ears, he had figured she would have followed along, he had just been hoping she would ahve stayed silent. "Look, you hired me to get you in and out of the apartment. My back story and dossier is extra.: He barked out as he hunched over infrotn of her doow, studying the knob for a second before giving otu a soft chuckle and pulling a small slim box from hsi back pocket, flippign it open to expose multiple mishapen pins, his figners hovered over the thin metal as he decided which he needed, shovign a few between his lips before grabing the two he neede dto begin, sliping the box bakc into hsi back poicket and beginign hsi work ont he door knob, he didnt warnt he girl to lok out for him. he didnt need it he was done within a minute only needign the two he had picked and an extra pin from his lips and jsut liek that the doro licked opena dn slowly swung. "it was an easy job, your apartment doesnt even have an alarm system." HE chuckeld up as he dropepd the pins into hsi hadn and slipepd htem into hsi side poicket as he stood. "well there ya go, tell me what ya want and Noah and I can do the rest."

Silver denied her a story as he inspected her door. "You just charge for everything don't you?" She said with disappointment in her voice while she leaned her back up against the wall. Her hands were folded behind her back working as a small barcade between the wall and her lower back. She looked down sideways to watch the man work. He was fast. There was a click and a second later the door was open. "Well we aren't robbing a bank, course there isn't an alarm system. I was lucky to get a working doorbell." She told the man as she pushed off the wall and stepped into the doorway first. "Come in. I won't be long." She offered.

The apartment was small and simple. There was blue couch facing the door with a worn black coffee table and a smaller table on the left side of the couch with a lamp on top. Pills of mail littered the top of the side table. A couple of old teen magazines littered the coffee table. Across from the cough was a big blocky black television set inside a wooden tv cabinet. A small kitchenette was attached to the right side of the living space. It was not very big but suited the needs of one person well enough. In the back of the room there were two doors. One that led to the rest room, of which had a second door that lead to the main bed room, and the other door led straight to her bed room.

Celest walked across the living area into her own small bed room. It was simple but better decorated. There was a theme of light blue and clouds going on with the bed spread and curtains. The bed had a painted white head board and even her desk in the corner was white. She went straight to the closet pulling out two suitcases. One of which was already packed. The second she threw on the bed and unzipped it. Then she went to her desk and dug around a few minutes for something. "Ah, there it is." She pulled out a shoebox and went over to Silver. "I don't have much but you might like something in here." She handed him the box among a few cds and random trinkets there were a some male jewelry in there as well. "It belonged to my ex. He won't be missing them." She said as she pulled out her drawers and stuffed the few remaining outfits into the empty suitcase. "Well okay he might miss them. Oh well." She smirked at the the thought of the man looking for his jewelry. Unfortunately silver wasn't really valuable to sell off for any descent amount of cash. She had already learned that first hand.

Silver was more than uninterested in the girls place, this was just a quick paycheck he didn't need to become invested in Noah's playthings, the man's look of uninterest unwavering as she gave him a little box. Just to entertain her he dipped his hand into the box, holding up a handful of jewelery before letting it slip through his fingers, the man finally giving a sign of amusement as he scoffed at the box, dropping it on the closest surface before turning to walk out. "None of its real silver." Was all he said as he walked out, a few minutes later Noah was at the door with a friendly smile as he looked about the place.

"Silver will stand watch, as interception, keep prying eyes from noticing our lil'dirty deeds." Noah informed as he looked down at the box of the ex's belongings. "Didn' take ya for the pretty boy type." Noah mused as he sifted through the belongings, judging the unknown man's likes as he spoke. "So the muscles here, what ya need help with?" He asked as he hendled one of the man's mix tapes, looking at it in slight disgust before dropping it back in the box.

"Really?" She glanced at the box then shrugged her shoulders. "It figures..." She said not sounding surprising at all to hear the jewelry was fake. Though it was a little disappointing. She was hoping to have something descent to give the man for helping her. She smiled as he walked out the room and Noah finally came in his place. She felt heat grow in her cheeks when he said dirty deed. He meant the theft job, if one could call claiming her own stuff theft. In her mind though she had instantly thought of a more perverse meaning of the word. Her eyes scanned over Noah as he looked through the box. There were some dirty deeds she would like to do with him, right now. She debated in her mind for a moment if she should humor such fantasies. Was now really the best time for it? Would he go for it? He did not stop her in the truck this morning.

"I don't have a lot. Just a few bags." She said gesturing her hand to the suit case, book sac and medium sized make up bag that sat on the foot of the bed. She walked over to her closet, squashed the five outfits together and plucked them quickly off the hangers all at once. She walked over to the bed and stuffed them into the open suit case. "How long do you think he'll stand guard?" She asked as she walked past Noah and shut the door. She turned her back to the door to face the farm hand while she blindly turn the lock on the handle behind her. She paused for a moment, watching how he reacted, wondering if his thoughts were in the same place as hers. She knew they needed to get the stuff and go. At the same time she knew she wouldn't get Noah alone in her apartment again. "I just want to change into my own clothes before we go... if thats okay with you?" She explained as she walked back over to the open suit case. She dug out a light blue dress with a yellow flower pattern on it and a pair of white stockings. "Do-do you think you can help me with this buckle?" She asked as she turned to face Noah. "I am still mad at you from earlier." She told him as the man reached for the buckle. "But I may forgive you if you do something nice to make up for it... like kiss me?" She said as she lifted her head to look up into his handsome eyes.

"As long as the cops don' show up then we are as safe as a chick under its mother's bossom." Noah mused, moving away from the boys box as she locked the door behind her, a brow cocking in curious amusement it was easy to see where she wanted to go with this, he wasn't blind but he also wanted to see how hungery she really was for him. He followed her into her room a soft grin slipping upon his face as hbe saw what she picked out.

"Well ain't that a sweet lil' dress" he teased , walking over to run a hand over the soft fabric only for her to ask for his help again. The man gave a playful sigh as he turned to her agvain, she was good at playing the innocent and was begging to wonder if that is how she had gotten herself tied up last night. He didn't dissaprove of such play, coming up to her, standing less than a foot in front of her as his rough cali used hands nimbly worked her belt, letting it click and fall off as she made her second request. All he did was give a soft chuckle as she looked dup to him longly. "What do ya take me fore darlin'? Your boyfriend? I ain't one for kissin' and makin' up for things i didn' do wrong." He spoke out, though he did atleast tease her thoughts with a soft peck on her forhead. "Now then what is this lil' thing you threw together?" He asked with slight surprise in his voice as examined the girls tight tank top, biting his bottom lip softly as he noticed the girls pink nipples pressing upon the fabric, the hips hugged tight with her panties, and her calves covered in a pair of soft knee highs. "It's a cute look?"

The belt fell to the carpeted ground with a soft thud. She left her hands to her side so that the robe instantly opened up on its own. Beneath she was wearing one of his tank tops with a pair of white panties she had borrowed from Luna. She payed no mind to the outfit yet. She blinked, feeling disappointed when all she got was a kiss on the forehead. He was laughing. That was strike one. She was pushing too hard and he resisted. Although she wanted to protest the fact that he didn't believe he did anything wrong, which he did, he had a point. The man who slept with prostitutes and ran around with were criminals did not want to kiss her because she wasn't his girlfriend. Was he really being serious? It was hard to tell by the way he was looking at her outfit. "Do you like it?" She asked as she pushed the house robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor so that he could see the full effect. "I borrowed one of your tops, it fit better than the girls did." She confessed as she ran her hand over the indention where her naval was and tugged the bottom down to cover the small bit of skin peeking between the shirt and panty line. Incidentally it would reveal a little more cleavage at the top and make her boobs jiggle as she released the fabric. "I thought you would like it. She said as her left foot rubbed softly over her right.

"You have a point. I really should not be kissing men that aren't my boyfriend. Or letting them take off my clothes." She said as she turned her back to him. "Do you have a girlfriend Noah?" She asked him curiously. He could see her little fluffy tail poke out from a hole in the panties. The white fabric hugging perfectly over her smooth butt cheeks, the white contrasting against her skin. She pulled out a blue set of bra and panties and set it beside the dress. "I like this shirt. The fabric is soft and it complements my figure, don't you think?" She asked glancing back at him. She paused a moment before looking back in front of her. She crossed her arms down and lifted the shirt up over her head. Her long blue hair fell down against her bare back. "I'll tell you what..." She began as she pulled the inside out shirt back to normal. "If you have a girlfriend and you want to get my bags and go then turn around so I can finish getting dressed." Then she gave him an alternative. "Or..." She crossed her arms over her chest, hugging the soft material between her soft perky melons. "You can come over and get your shirt back."

"Nah I don' have much free time for any serious lady folk." Noah admitted with an uninterested shrug, the truth of his seemingly 'lonely' nature not bothering him one bit. He had his fun with women, at the ranch and at the farm, none though lived the style or had the interest to stay with him in a perminent manner, and at this point we wasn't sure he could settle with o ly one female. Her question seemed to solidify the theory he had going about the girl, her admittance to him that she was single and her curiousity of his status, along with the blatant sexual acts. This wasn't just some fun teasing or a little show of graditude any more as her puffy lil tail wagged in his face, the beast holding back the urge to push her down and tear the fabric from her perky behind. "Mmm ghat it does darlin' that it does." He hummed out as she described his undershirt on her.

She would turn to meet the man's curious stare again, an amused smirk on his lips and quizzical cock of his brow as he looked over the lamb.. he was silent as she gave her proposition, slowly pushing off the wall he had been leaning on to step towards her, slowly so that he stopped in front of her when she finished, a confident toothy grin upon his face as his eyes glint hungerly. No words, just action as he dipped down, a firm hand on each side of her waist before he hoisted her up and spun. Throwing her upon her bed only to crash down on all four above her, her small frame cradled between his hands and knees as his hungery eyes examined the piece of meat that lay under him.

"Oh my shirt isn't the only thing you want me 5o take." He growled out teasingly as a hand ran over her cheek, down her neck and over her supple bossom to yank at the shirt in her hands, pulling it away before she could tighten her grip any more. He didn't spend much time admiring her, instead he knelt back to put his weight upon his knees as he twirled the undershirt between his hands to roll it into a makeshift rope. With the task done the cowboy fell back down upon her, the shirt falling upon her lips as he tried to force her mouth open and gag her with the fabric, his head leaning down to whisper upon her pointed ear. "You'll be wantin' this in there, don' wan' the neighbors knowin' we are in here." He explained though it was more to feed his fetish than to keep them out of trouble or jail. "Now lift up so I can knot it." He added before proceeding todo so, tying his shirt of behind her head so it wouldn't be fall out or be spat out. With it done he sat back once more, this time looking over the pale girl he had between his legs, his teeth digging into his bottom lip as he forced himself off of her instead of just taking her now.

He was a beast, a hungery one at that but he knew better as he stepped off of the bed, digging out his wallet and tossing it onto her belly before turning away. "Pick one, I don' know if your allergic to anythin'" the man explained, inside his wallet would be an assortment of condoms of different kinds of material and lubes, some ribbed some with special sensation lube, some even flavored. While she did that he fused with his pants, dropping the belt and denim to the ground before tossing his shirt to he side so when he turned back to her he was only in boxers and another wife beater tank top, the boxes doing nothing to hide his throbbing member now as he stepped back to the bed. "Now then darlin' why don' you suite up my lil' gun and take what ever position your most comfortable with." He ordered in a friendly tone.

He had no girlfriend and the undershirt really was a good idea. She would have to thank Dawn later for the help. If it was not for the cow girl this day could have gone differently. She did not have her back to him for long. In fact he surprised he had responded so quickly. She had barely finished speaking and he was standing in front of her. She tilted her head up at him expectantly, thinking he was going to say something. Her head tilted curiously as she noticed that toothy grin of his. He was up to something. His strong hands went to her waist. She gasped as the room spun and the next thing she knew she was pinned beneath him on the bed. Her eyes were wide and chest heaving from the rush. She grew stiff and nervous. This was what she wanted. Even so, being this close to him, under the man in her bed was enough to make any girl flustered. And that look in his eyes, it made her cheeks hot.

He teased her about her intentions as his hand ran over her skin. 'Of course it isn't' she thought to herself. "You think so?" She replied innocently. As ghostly chills ran over her skin where his fingers had once touched. She didn't even notice the shirt was no longer in her fingers until he sat up and began twisting the material. Celest shifted her body in the bed to straighten her position. Her eyes going wide though as he came back down trying to place the fabric between her lips. She tilted her head to the side to deny the rope, stubborn at first but then she relaxed, parting her lips and lifting her head so that he could gag her. If that was the case he might need a gag as well. She grinned at her own thought. As he fastened the shirt around her lips she began to feel the effects of this whole situation take place on her body. The twitching heat between her legs, the rappid heart beat, the over all arousing feeling, the yearning of being touched in her most private areas. More specifically for him to touch her there. Not to mention the cool air nipping at her exposed chest when source of body heat rose and backed away. To put it all simply. Being shirtless and gagged by a werewolf in her confiscated apartment was making her horny as hell.

Celest pulled herself onto her elbows until he tossed his wallet to her. Then she sat upright and began shifting through the condoms while he got ready. There were all shapes, sizes and colors. What the heck?! Sure she had heard of men walking around with condoms in their wallet but usually that meant one or two of them. Why did he have to have so many of them? She was starting to think he had a problem. That or he REALLY liked being prepared. He put her in the spot. She didn't know what kind to choose. Should she get the flavored ones? Well she really wasn't going to taste it in this situation. Or she could get the ribbed ones. She always wondered what those really felt like. There was the one with lub to intensify her pleasure. Did she really need it that intense though. He looked like the kind of man that knew what he was doing. If she picked either of them, how did that make her look to him. He would think she was the dirty slut that liked that sort of thing. Well she probably was but that didn't mean she wanted him judging her for it. She was starting to panic. What should she choose? She could go with safe and appear boring to him or more pleasure able and appear a naughty girl. She did not even have enough time to fully think this through or finish going through all of them before he was back, his figure hovering over her in his boxers and wifebeater. Her eyes followed from his boxers up his body to meet with his eyes. She nervously sucked in her bottom lip as he instructed her to put one on him. Time was up. She had to pick something. Celest readjusted herself forwards to where she was sitting on the edge of the bed, her feet barely reaching the floor. "Al-" She began to talk then was reminded by the muffled sound that came out that she couldn't really talk. Celest nodded her head to prove she understood. Then she took a deep breathe and blindly plucked a wrapper from the wallet. She stuck there corner of the little square between her lips and used both hands to reach forward and slide his boxers down. She blushed, eyes instantly shifting away as his erection popped out, then she looked back at it, face level to her. This would be the time she would wrap her tongue around the engourged member. There was no time for that. Instead she wrapped the wrapper off with her teeth, spitting the excess to the side and put the rubber on the tip of his cock. Carefully she began to roll the orange rubber down the length of his cock all the way to his shaft. As she did so the girl forgot to breath, her eyes growing wide as she noticed the grooves in the rubber and Noah's body's reaction. His cock was getting harder just from putting it on. What kind of condom did she pick? She said nothing and tried, and failing terribly at that, to pretend she had meant to pick this. When done she had a second task to do. Get in position. Celest took the wrapper into her hand, quickly taking the moment to read the label. "Trojan Charged orgasmic pleasure" Boy she had really picked one. Celest dropped the wrapper on the floor and crawled onto the bed. He said to get in a comfortable position so she pushed past the suitcase and lied back on the bed the proper way over the bed sheets. She propped the pillow up against the headboard and settled back. Her knees were bent in front of her and legs slightly parted. No need to remove her panties yet. He could take care of that or slide it out the way. She flicked her hair back behind her shoulder then she flicked her fingers motioning for him to come. Then she dropped her hands to the side, arching her back slightly as she anxiously waited. This was so embarrassing. Mentally she began to prepare herself with the idea that the charged orgasmic pleasure meant that not only did the condom have ribs on it but also lube for hers and HIS pleasure on it.

Noah released his lips from her neck looking down at the hickie he left, his body dripping with sweat like a warm rain upon the girl that lay below him, chest heaving as he caught his breath.
"you..should start packing" he breathed out every word as he slowly pulled his member frombetween her thighs with a loopy pop, each inch making the man shudder as the ribbed condom pressed upon his shaft as it exited, a small bulb at the end where his cum had gathered in the rubber.he unceremoniously pulled it off and tossed it in the waste bin by her bed before he turned from the little lamb to pull up his boxers and head to his pants. it was good to finally have that tension released between he two of them but they had to keep moving, the more time they sent here the more time he figured Silver would want with her.

Celest let out a deep sigh. Her body relaxed against the bed sheets with a dreamy smile on her lips as she watched Noah slide on his boxers. 'Oh man he was good.' She thought as a shiver ran up her legs, an sort of after chill from her orgasm. She lazily reached a hand behind her head, sliding his rolled up tank top off and tossing it on the sheets. "Yeah..." She breathed out. "I suppose I should." She agreed reluctantly. If she could she would just lie there. However, he was right, the longer she took the longer they risked someone catching them.

Celest rose up and wiped her sweaty body down. Then changed into a clean pair of lingeree. Then put on the light blue dress with a yellow flower pattern on it that she had set aside earlier. Sitting on the bed she slide on a pair of white stockings. This felt much better. Celest bagged the clothes she had borrowed from Luna and Noah so that it could be cleaned and returned to their owner.
It took another ten minutes before she was all packed and ready to go. "You can carry those two bags..." She pointed to her luggage. She slide a book bag over her shoulders. "Oh and that one there." She pointed to a box shaped bag with a handle to pull. It was the heaviest one of the bunch.

"well now ain't that just the prettiest little thing" Noah barked out as he eyed over Celeste in her new clothing, glad to finally see her in her own clothing for once. it was also nice to see she could clean up, he had to admit he had been curious to see what style the modest little lamb wore. "now then if this is all we got we can head out before your lady gets up in our face." He added on to her instructions to t grab her bags, halting the two over one shoulder before he grabbed at the box. Huffing as he lifted it up, his eyes going wide before giving off and impressed whistle. "girl what ya got in here? brick o gold?" he teased before lifting the box with ease, after realising the weight it was no problem adjusting his strength to allow him to waddle out the front door with her stuff.

Silver waited at the truck now, he could hear and smell their fun from the front door and he didn't need that clogging up his senses instead he moved to keep watch by the truck, and prep it for his turn with the little lamb. there were no words traded between the two as the silver man was shirtless, Noah could see the binding already set up in the back, cuffs dangling off the bed. He wasn't surprised the hired hand would try and get his payment as soon as possible, he just hoped Celeste's body could handle it after their fun. "well lil' lady looks like Silver wants his cut, you'll be ridin' in the back." Noah called out behind him as he threw the bags and box into the passenger seat.

Celest smirked when he joked about her heavy bag. There was a reason it had a pull handle. Even she could not lift it. Though it was nice looking at his muscle as he did so. "If I had a brick of gold I would not be breaking into my own place." She mused back.

Celest lagged a little behind Noah. She had paused at the doorway to look back and say a silent behind to her place. Then she closed the door and headed to the truck.

Her cheeks flushed pink as she saw the shirtless man waiting for her at the edge of the truck. Boy he did not waste any time. She was silent as she walked past him, her eyes taking notice to the cuffs attached to the back, as she walked over to the back seat to toss her book bag inside. “This is not exactly the bed I thought I would be paying you back in.” She noted as she walked back around, put her back to the trunk and with a soft grunt she lifted herself up to sit on the edge of the truck bed. She reached over lifting up one of the straps with the cuff and held it out dangling in front of her. “Safety first?” She stated with a raised brow. The girl was a little nervous. This felt like it was going to be very bumpy and rough. Not to mention she knew he was a werewolf. But he did wear silver to feel human and she had survived sex with Noah so this could not be too bad. She hoped.

Back
Top Bottom